Shoes Make the Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvalet45
jvalet45
464 Followers

"It's okay," he mumbled, and turned back to Beth and Miley. Melinda's face felt hot. She looked at the

mumu

clenched in her fist.

you can beat those sluts at their own game

"Why did your mom bring youhere?" Said Beth, the short one. Her fingers played along the neck of her tank top.

"Um, she said she needed, you know," Jake dragged his eyes out of her cleavage. "A man's opinion."

"Oh, you're, like, an expert?" Miley giggled. "Welllllll, we're just picking out some swimsuits. Maybe once she's done picking out an old lady dress, you can help us or something." She flashed him an orthodontist-perfect smile.

"Sure!" He couldn't hold back a shit-eating grin.

"I'll be back in a minute, Jakey," Melinda ruffled his hair as she passed, on her way to a dressing room. A number of items dangled from her hand.

"Yeah, Jakey," Beth said, laughing. "Are you going to Jayden's pool party next weekend?"

"I dunno," he demurred, fixing his hair.

"Welllll," Miley said, "we're both going, if you wanted to, like, tag along with us. You know, if it's okay with your mo-om and stuff."

"My mom's pretty cool," Jake said, loud enough for Melinda's benefit. "She won't mind."

"Do you think she'd mind if you helped us pick out some suits?" Beth asked, standing dangerously close.

"Oh...oh! Um, but she said--" Beth laid a hand on his arm.

"It's okay if you just step away for a sec or something. She won't even notice." She gave Jake an ingratiating smile and arched her back just a little. His eyes dropped like a quarter in a slot.

"Just for a sec, yeah," he agreed, biting his lip. "It'll be fine."

"Jake? Jake, honey? Could you come here a minute please?" Beth rolled her eyes as Melinda called out.

"We'll be over by the bikinis when you're done with mommy," the short girl said, giving his arm a squeeze before the pair walked away.

"Jake?"

He sighed, watching the two teens walk away, turned around, and entered the forbidden city within the walls of the ladies' change area. Disgruntled, he scanned about for his mother. A pink-nailed hand extended from one of the rooms, the door cracked open a few inches. The index finger curled, nail glittering, summoning him.

"Mooooom, I asked you not to call me--" he nudged the door open, and the next words promptly fell off his tongue as it rolled out of his mouth. Melinda stood in front of the floor-length mirror, twisting her slim hips this way and that, making the hem of her dress swirl hypnotically around the smooth skin of her upper thighs. Strapless, the dress exposed a vast expanse of her smooth shoulders and lightly-muscled back, as well as the upper swell of her still-firm b-cup breasts and the light sprinkle of freckles dusted across her cleavage. The jersey material, a deep fuschia, skimmed close to her curves, showing off the geometry of her hips and the swell of her behind. The ruffled hem fluttered as she twisted, dancing around those oh-so-long legs perched atop her

pink pink, perfectly pink

heels. She twirled around once for his benefit, and the hem spun out once, eversobriefly showing off the cream-coloured bikini panties she was wearing underneath.

"Well?" She asked. "What do you think?"

"Wooooooooow," Jake said, breathless. "That's-- I mean, you're-- I mean-- wooooooow."

"You like it?" Melinda turned to face him. "It's not too short, is it?" She sat down on the bench, and slowly crossed her legs. "I mean, you can't see up my skirt or anything?" She dangled a heel.

"No! Not too short at all. You're-- they're-- it's perfect! Great! Awesome!"

Melinda smiled a lazy smile, and made the shoe dance on her toes. "Mmmmm, thank you baby bear. That's just what I wanted to hear. Who were those two girls?"

"Who? Oh. Them. Nobody." Jake licked his lips, staring at his mother's foot.

"Jaaa-aake?" Miley's voice rang out. "Where are you?"

"You can go back out and join them if you want, sweetie," Melinda recrossed her legs. "I won't keep you here against your will."

"Oh, um, I mean--"

"Hey Jake? We could really use your help here." Beth said.

"But," Melinda stood up. "There are a couple more things I'd like to try on, if you don't mind helping out your old mom." She gestured at a small heap of clothes and shoes on the bench.

"Jake? We're waiting."

He scanned his mother's form once more and swallowed. "No, I'll stay."

"Good," Melinda gave him that lazy smile again, and reached past him to shut the change room door. His nostrils flared as her breasts brushed against his arm. "Thank you, baby-bear." She gave him a lingering kiss on the cheek. "You're such a good son."

Jake had no answer for that.

* * *

They left the store arm-in-arm some time later, Melinda walking on air, Jake wearing a dazed look on his face and carrying a pair of bulging plastic bags. Sure, she'd gone a little over budget, but it was worth it to have

his undivided attention

a new spring wardrobe. Case in point, she swished through the mall in an abbreviated sun dress, white cotton with a pink tie-dyed pattern across the front. The shelf bra inside presented her breasts as a swelling plateau of cleavage and the foreshortened hem showed off those marvellous gams as she clip-clopped along in her heels. She felt about ten years younger and thirty pounds lighter. Her old clothes (and those godawful Birks) had been unceremoniously stuffed inside a garbage can behind the cash.

"Hey Jakey?" She held onto Jake's arm with both hands and pressed in close. In her heels she was an inch or so taller than he. She liked being taller; it made her feel powerful,

dominant

in control of

him

herself.

"Yes mom?"

"I promised you lunch, right?" She steered him onto an escalator. Beth and Miley were on their way down on the opposite side. Both waved. Jake saw neither of them, somehow distracted by the press of warm flesh against his arm. Melinda laughed inwardly. Having Jake's attention all to herself was so

sexy

nice. He should stay away from those silly

sluts

girls anyway. Somebody clearly needed to take a firm hand with Jake, and steer him

back home

in the right direction or he might end up in

the wrong cunt

trouble. She flexed her toes in her shoes and felt a warm buzz suffuse through her body.

"Right." They negotiated their way past the food court and into a small Italian place tucked away underneath the stairs up to the next level. After the waiter had a good long stare, she flashed him a sweet smile, and asked for a booth in the back. He showed them to a seat that met with Melinda's approval, and they slid onto the bench seats across from one another, poring over the menus.

Melinda watched her son. He looked so cute, so innocent, so

malleable

submissive

fuckable

adorable.

I need to make sure he's shown the right way to

kneel

treat a woman, Melinda thought.

Leaning back into the cushioned bench seat, she lifted her feet and laid them on the seat next to Jake, crossing her legs at the ankle. He looked up from his menu, and she gave him a slow, sexy smile.

"Jake honey," she began, "could you do your mom a big favor?"

"Sure! What do you need?"

"Baby-bear, could you just slide my shoes off and give my feet a quick rub, one at a time?"

"Oh...oh! Um, I mean, I've never done it before."

She rubbed one foot against his leg. "Don't worry about that, Jakey. I'll tell you what to do. Trust me, it's a very valuable skill. Nothing makes a woman feel more important than having her foot rubbed by her man." Melinda batted her eyes. "Please, baby-bear? Just this once."

"Okay," he said, unsure of where to look.

"Thank you Jakey," she said, offering a brilliant smile. "Now slide off my shoe, please."

Slowly, her ankles uncrossed and Melinda lifted her left foot. Jake's palm was warm and slightly damp as it slid along the top of her foot, sending a shiver up her leg. His fingers caressed the velvety surface of her shoe, and he bit his lip, hesitating just a moment too long.

"Take it off, Jakey." Her tone was

commanding

firm, but loving.

"Yes, mom." He said, bowing his head a little. Jake levered the shoe off his mother's foot and gently placed it on the bench beside him. "So smooth," he mumbled, fingertips playing across her foot.

Melinda tried to ignore the tingling between her legs.

"Good, now take it in both hands -- like that. Put both of your thumbs in the middle of the sole. Yeah, right there. Hey! No tickling or you're grounded, mister. Now, press down with both thumbs...mmmhmmm right there, like that. Now, hold that pressure, and stroke it from bottom to top, from my heel to the ball of my foot. Oooooo yeah, right there, that's good. Work up a nice, steady rhythm, mmmhmmm, up and down...up and down...not too fast, baby-bear. Now a little harder, yeah, just like that. Now make little circles with your thumbs at the top. Ohhhh yessss..."

A quiet "ahem" from the waiter broke into their private little world. "Are we ready to order?" He eyed the couple warily.

"Of course," Melinda replied, her foot sliding along Jake's thigh and out of his lap. "I'll have the pasta primavera and he'll have the... is fettucini alfredo okay, honey?" Jake, blushing fiercely, mumbled something in the affirmative.

"Done!" She handed the menus back to the waiter, and he wandered off.

"We'll have to do the other foot when we get home, baby-bear. I'd hate to disturb the other customers." She giggled. "Your mom's a little vocal, huh?"

Jake smiled shyly. "Yeah, maybe a little."

Melinda winked. "Can you do me one other teeny-tiny favor, honey?"

"Sure thing, mom."

"I've only got one shoe on," she said. "Would you mind going under there and putting my shoe back on?"

"No! No, not at all." All too eagerly, Jake snatched her shoe from the bench, and sank underneath the table. Once he was down on the floor

where he belongs

Melinda slowly crossed her legs to proffer her bare foot, grinding her thighs together. She knew she was being naughty, teasing her son, but he was just so fucking

sexy

cute all embarrassed and

rock hard for his mom

blushing so fiercely. She just couldn't help herself. Soon she felt one hand on the heel of her foot, and Jake's sweet, damp breath as he panted just a little too closely.

"Do you like my nail polish, baby-bear?" Melinda asked, wiggling her toes for him. "They look sooo cute like that, I almost wish I could eat them, don't you?" His muffled reply was lost. She bobbed her leg gently, and felt her soft little toes brush against his lips. If she heard a not-quite-stifled groan, she made no mention of it.

"You can't see my panties or anything down there can you Jakey? I know this skirt is pretty darn short." Melinda's thighs squeezed together again, and she felt the hot slickness oozing into the scrap of fabric between them. No coherent reply followed her question.

"Are you okay down there? You're taking anawfully long time." She bobbed her foot again, toesdancing across his mouth. She felt his lips part, and Jake planted the tiniest of kisses on her big toe. It was her turn to try and stifle a moan. "You, um, you should hurry up sweetie before the waiter comes back. I'd hate for him to think there was anything going on or something." Reluctantly, Melinda's shoe slid back onto her waiting foot. "Thank you, baby-bear. Now--" her breath caught in her throat. Should she? It'd be so naughty to do it, but she simply couldn't resist. It was soooo wrong, but the thrill between her thighs was undeniable. Her voice dropped into a husky rasp, thick with arousal. "Give your mom a kiss, and then you can come back up." Through the peep toe, Melinda felt her pink-painted digits each receive a slow kiss. The toes of her other foot curled in jealousy.

When he came back up, Jake's face glistened with nervous sweat, and he was panting like he'd just finished a race.

By the time their food arrived, they still hadn't spoken a word.

* * *

Melinda found herself standing before her closet again, appraising the contents. Things had not improved. There was ample room to accommodate more clothes: the selection had never been large. Hanging there next to the only dress she'd hung up thus far, the rest of her clothing, all those black suits and ankle-length skirts and drab khaki pants and billowy blouses and the rest all looked sosad, sagging on their hangers, dejected and depressed and simply waiting for the end.

This closet needed to be sterilized for its own good. A mercy-killing, really. Melinda pulled the fuschia halter-dress back off the rack and gently laid it out on the bed.

"Jay-keeee," she called out, breaking

him

his name into a pair of drawn-out syllables. Moments later, he poked his head in through the door.

"Yeah?"

"Would you do me a favour, sweetheart? Run out to the kitchen, and grab a handful of garbage bags."

"Garbage bags?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Big ones." She shooed him away with an impatient hand gesture. "Thank you baby-bear."

When he returned, there were two piles on the floor; one a heap of drab clothing about to be put out of its misery, and the other a boneyard of hangers. Together (Jake holding a bag, Melinda eagerly stuffing it) they filled up 3 garbage bags' worth of clothing to go to charity or a dumpster, whichever they chanced to pass first on the following Monday. Her old shoes quickly followed, all poured into a fourth bag, apart from her trainers, which she hemmed and hawed over for a few minutes before deciding to keep.

"Done!" She said, arms akimbo. Her closet stood empty, a blank slate waiting to be rewritten. Mother and son, acting as an extremely short assembly line, quickly filled it back up, Jake handing her articles of clothing, Melinda inserting the hangers and arranging her new wardrobe as she saw fit. Soon a rainbow of abbreviated skirts, bright colours, slinky dresses and more stretched from end to end, underscored by a half-dozen new pairs of heels.

"What about, um, this stuff?" Jake nervously prodded an assortment of underthings lying on the bed.

"Oh, I'd forgotten all about it!" Melinda grabbed another bag and held it open. "Jakey, just open up the top-left drawer there in my dresser, and we'll get it sorted quick as a wink!"

"What? I mean, I shouldn't, um, it's your, uh, you know," he looked around, and his voice dropped. "Underwear."

"Very good, baby-bear. Your mom wears underwear too." Melinda winked at him. "Most of the time. I see yours every time I do the laundry, so it won't kill you to see mine, will it?"

"No, I guess not."

"Good. Now, we can't just chuck all of it, so you'll have to go through piece by piece, mmkay?"

"mkay," Jake mumbled. He reached in and fished out a scrap of black fabric. "These?"

"You have to hold them so I can see

you sweat

what they are, silly." She shook her head. With a pained expression, he unclenched his fist and unfurled a pair of low-riding boyshort panties that were simply "too darling" to let go. The next were a pair of white granny panties that quickly found their way into the garbage bag. "Boring" grey athletic panties followed. Pair after pair, they cut out all the "boring" or "old" or "god they'd cover my navel" underwear.

"See?" Melinda said, holding a pair of lace-scalloped black bikinis up to her hips. "These scoot just across so they won't show in a pair of jeans. Plus," she turned around, "my butt doesn't hang all the way out of 'em." She waggled her behind at him. Jake made a strangled noise.

Despite his discomfort, they made fast work of it. It was easy enough to do; anything cotton hit the bag; anything high-waisted hit the bag; anything that didn't do a good enough job of accentuating Melinda's positives - and she was only too happy to demonstrate or explain to Jake - hit the bag. The new stuff he poured in unceremoniously, trying not to think about size or transparency or bold prints across the behind.

"What's this?" He held up a tissue-wrapped packet.

"Oooo," Melinda said. "I forgot about those. I picked 'em up at Soxxy Soxx while you were in the washroom. Wanna see?"

"What are they?" He said, suspicious.

"Jakey," she said. "You just handled alllllll my delicates. How bad could this be?"

"Um, yeah but, I really shouldn't, I mean you're my mom 'n stuff."

"Baby-bear," Melinda said, stroking his cheek. "It's nothing bad, I promise. Just...wait here, and I'll try 'em on, mkay?" She gave him a peck on the other side of the face, and dashed into her washroom with a "trust me!"

"I've always wanted to try these," she called out. "I just never...I mean, I didn't...I mean, I don't know why I never did!" A few minutes later, the bathroom door opened again, and Melinda's foot snaked out, her leg curling around the doorjamb. Calf and foot were tightly wrapped in a sheer, dark, gossamer web which stretched between her toes as she wiggled them. Melinda slinked out of the bathroom, revelling in the sensations as the stockings caressed her thighs, the soft buzz of the material sliding together music to her ears.

"Well?" She said. Jake stared, hands in his pockets, mouth slightly agape. "Wait! Not yet." Melinda slowly spun 'round. "Are my seams straight?"

"Wh-what?" He came to himself after a moment. Melinda bent over at the waist and ran a hand down the back of her thigh, glittery pink fingernails tracing the line that crawled up those oh-so-long legs.

"These. My seams. Are they straight?"

"Oh. Um. I...guess?"

"You're sure? Take a good look. I'd hate to look silly." She idly plucked at the material, letting her son get in a long

rock-hard

stare. He licked his lips. Her fingers slid down from the top of her thigh to her knee, then travelled back again, smoothing out an invisible wrinkle.

"Know what the best part is?"

"Um...what? No. No, what?"

"They're stay ups! So, no silly garter belts to

get in the way

mess with." Straightening up, Melinda turned again and lifted the hem of her dress that extra inch, showing off the wide lacy welts of her stockings as they held onto her slim thighs lovingly. "Come here and look."

Eyes wide, Jake stumbled over, one hand still in his pocket. She took his free hand and laid it on the welt, pushing one of his fingers underneath the band.

"See? Stays up all by itself; it'll stay up all day long if I let

make

it," her voice was slightly thick as his hand trembled on her leg, not daring to move. "I can't believe how good they feel, can you? All smooth and

sexy

silky and

sexy

and cobwebby

sexy

and clingy like spider-silk. How did I never wear these before?" Melinda laid her hand atop his, holding it in place. Her steaming pussy radiated heat, stirring the fine invisible hairs on the back of her hand. Jake didn't reply. "I think I should pick up a couple more pairs." She let go of his hand, and it was a moment or two before he realized she'd done so. He slowly withdrew his fingers, and stood there, both hands shoved in his pockets.

"Thanks for all the help, baby-bear. You can go now." She kissed him on the nose.

"No problem, mom. Any, um, anytime." He left.

Melinda didn't notice that her underwear drawer was ajar until she'd finished diddling herself, ten minutes later.

* * *

Morning broke bright and clear through the big picture window in the living room. Motes of dust danced in the air, pushed by the warmth of the spring sunshine. The sun threw a warm rectangle of light onto the wood-laminate floor, and it was there that Melinda unfurled her mat.

Standing straight, erect, hands by her side, she took in a deep double lungful of purifying air. The light poured over her form like liquid honey, heating every joint and thrilling the sun-basking centres of her brain. Slowly exhaling through her nose, Melinda slowly raised her arms above her head in salutation, pressing her palms together at the apex like a diver. She revelled in the warmth caressing her body, feeling the air on her skin. The new yoga togs were very liberating. Gone were the long t-shirt and the flowing gym pants.

jvalet45
jvalet45
464 Followers