Shoes Make the Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jvalet45
jvalet45
464 Followers

malleable vulnerable easy

buzzed. She refilled his glass and they chatted on. Eventually, the dinner dishes were collected and stacked elsewhere, and she served dessert -- strawberries and cream.

By this time, Jake was having serious trouble keeping up his end of the conversation. The wine wasn't helping much, making his brain mushy, muzzy, and warm. Watching his mother flicking the cream off the narrow end of a ripe red strawberry simply dissolved whatever words were on his tongue. There was simply no retrieving his train of thought as her slick glossy lips parted around the fruit, folded over its swelling surface, and let a dribble of juice escape as she bit down, mixing with the cream and splattering against her cleavage. Melinda wiped it off with an index finger, and gently slurped on the digit.

"Are you okay, baby-bear?" She asked innocently, lapping at another strawberry.

"I'm fine," Jake said as his brain caught up. "Just...warm."

"Poor Jakey," Melinda cooed as she refilled his glass again. "Why don't you go out into the living room and cool off a bit? I'll clear up these dishes, mkay?"

"mkay."

"Good boy." She scooped up her bowl and his, and clip-clopped out into the kitchen as he left for the living room, feet meandering more than he'd like. He flumpfed into the couch, holding a half-full wineglass.

"So," Melinda said as she strode in. "Shall we dance, or do you want to pop in a movie?"

"Um, I'm not sure dancing is such a good idea right now," Jake said.

"Oh, baby-bear," his mother pouted. "All that wine went straight to your head, didn't it?" She sat down next to him on the couch and stroked his forehead. "Poor Jakey. Not quite grown up after all, maybe. Don't worry. Mommy will always

own you

be here for you." She pressed her lips to his forehead, leaving behind a trace of pink gloss, briefly enveloping him in a cloud of perfume, his chin brushing against the inside curve of her breasts. "I'll pop in a movie, and we can cuddle on the couch, mkay?"

"mkay," he said, voice muffled by his mother's chest.

"Good boy." Melinda stroked his hair, and held him in place for a few moments. She released him, and Jake settled into one corner of the couch while she dithered with the TV and the Blu-ray player.

"Now," she said, sliding a disc into the player. "One of the most important things to remember about at-home dates is that you're not restricted to just holding hands, like you would be in a movie theater."

"Huh?" Jake asked through a haze. "Like what?"

"Watch," Melinda said, as she sat down on the couch next to him. Lifting his arm, she curled into him, her head on his chest, breasts rising out of the deep 'v' of her dress. Melinda's legs stretched out to the other end of the couch, the hem of her skirt riding dangerously high on her trim thighs. She listened to his heart pounding in his chest and smiled.

"See?" She said. "This is much more...intimate. You don't mind, do you baby-bear?"

"No! I mean, no. That's cool, mom." He tried to stay calm as his mom's hand came to rest on his leg. They sat there a while, looking at the TV but not watching. Jake breathed deep of Melinda's perfumed hair, and couldn't decide which made his head spin more: the scent or the wine.

"Are you having fun, baby-bear?" Melinda asked.

"Oh. Um. Fun? This is pretty nice," Jake dithered.

"But not fun?" She looked up at him and pouted. "Your old mom's not as fun as a real date?"

"What? I don't, I mean, I've never, I mean I don't know."

"Oh I know, honey." She arched an eyebrow. "There's a lot more fun you can have on a real date." She looked thoughtfully at him.

"Baby-bear," Melinda said, "have you ever kissed a girl?" She licked her lips.

"Oh yeah," he bragged. "Totally. Of course. Pretty much, yea. Sort of. More or less. Kinda. Not really. But I got close this one time."

Her face lit up as she unfolded out of the crook of his arm. Stroking the side of his face, Melinda said, "oh Jakey, that's the most important part. You don't want to let a girl down on your first date."

"Um, yeah but I can't, um, you know--" he flailed one hand by way of explanation.

"Practice?" she asked, her voice dropping low as she leaned in. The room whirled around him. Melinda watched his face.

do it

She bit her lip.

do it now

She leaned closer, lips brushing against his ear.

you want it

"Nobody can see you on an at-home date, Jakey."

he wants it

"You're my--"

just a little fun

"Mommy?" She hissed in his ear.

these things are fun

He shivered.

and fun

Her glossy lips folded over the end of Jake's earlobe.

is good


He couldn't restrain a low moan.

sexy sexy fun

She sucked his earlobe for a moment, and pulled back, looking into his face, his eyes glassy, his mouth open.

so ripe for the plucking

Melinda pulled her son's face close.

take him

She felt his breath on her lips.

make him yours

Soft pink gloss mingled with his saliva, sexy-slick alchemy that bewitched their senses.

feels so good

His mouth unresisting as hers played on it.

feels so right

Slippery tongue sliding past.

you want this

An open moan from somewhere between their bodies.

you need this

She pulled back, sucking gently on his lower lip before releasing it with a smack. Melinda smiled wolfishly down on her son. "Having

sexy sexy

fun yet?" She asked as she moved to straddle his lap.

"Mom, what--"

Melinda's fingers began to pluck at the buttons on his shirt, and she bent low again.

"Don't argue with me,

fucktoy

little boy," she said with a throaty laugh. She rubbed a thumb over his gloss-stained mouth, and took it again in another deep kiss.

he tastes so good

They parted again. One of his buttons popped off. "I know you want this," she hissed in his ear. "I've seen the way you look at me." Her fingers clambered inside his shirt,

pink pink, perfectly pink

fingernails scratching his chest, playing with one of his nipples.

"What were you doing with mommy's panties, baby-bear?" She asked, laughing in his ear. Melinda began yanking the shirt down his arms.

so young so strong

His protests were weak and short-lived. "It's okay, Jakey," she sucked on his earlobe again for a moment, cutting him short. "I understand. It's soooo hard to resist when your mommy shows up with her

fuck me heels

fuck me heels, looking like a fucking

sex goddess

sex goddess on the prowl."

"Oh God," he mumbled, "I-I tried so hard not to, mom. I really did."

"I know, Jakey. You're such a good boy," Her hips rocked on top of his. "Mommy loves her good boy." She took hold of his hands and placed one on her hip while the other palmed her left breast. "Can you feel how much I love my good boy, baby-bear?" His fingers instinctively squeezed, then tugged at her erect nipple. Melinda slid her other breast out of its confines, and held Jake's head to her chest, his lips seeking the angry

pink pink, perfectly pink

nubbin. She ground her hips, riding the lump in his khakis.

take it out

Melinda's fingers fumbled with his belt.

take him

She reached inside Jake's pants and eased out his rampant erection, tall and throbbing and oozing sweet precum. Her hand wrapped around it and squeezed. She felt him gasp and slurp harder at her nipple.

TAKE HIM

It slid inside so easily.

take him

In moments she felt her pert behind resting on his testicles.

he's yours

Their bodies rocked in primordial rhythm.

so good

She gasped in short, sharp breaths as her son's cock stabbed upwards.

so right

Lean sweaty bodies wrapped around each other.

like it should be

His cock swelled inside her.

like it will be

His hips pumped as she rolled her pubis over the head of his dick, forcing him to moan incoherently around her breast.

every day

Melinda rode the pleasure, back arched, head thrown back.

FOREVER

The scream escaped from the bottom of her self as her clasping grinding silky cunt spasmed and grasped at her son's cock, a torrent of sweet motherly cunt cream flooding her thighs and his lap. She almost didn't even feel the rhythmic tattoo of gushing cum as he reached his orgasm at the same time, Jake's cock throbbing and spurting in time with his pounding heart. For a moment they locked in a tableau of incestuous ecstasy, heedless of taboos, mindless of anything apart from their thrilling bodies.

Then, it was over.

Melinda fell back on the couch, pussy pulsating, Jake's cum dripping down her thigh, oozing into the crack of her ass. One heel slid off, then the other, as she got comfortable.

Reality crept in.

"What did we do?"

No.

"What haveI done?"

Jake's world was still spinning as his mother ran from the room, shoes forgotten.

END OF PART ONE

jvalet45
jvalet45
464 Followers