Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 02 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Z'Marl twitched a bit when Dani spanked her and growled back. She lowered her body closer to Dani's and was lightly rubbing against her while Dani was playing with her lip. "Might do that in a few or later. Right now I am having too much fun exploring your body and getting to know you." Once Dani let her lip go Z'Marl moved down her body some and started kissing and nipping her jaw and down her neck. As Dani was working her fingers in her fur she was only getting wetter.

Dani tilted her head back as Z'Marl was kissing and nipping. The nipping felt a bit odd since it was something that had never been done to her before. It was interesting since there was a tiny bit of pain but also a zing of energy as well. She sucked her lower lip in and lightly bit it as she moaned slightly. She honestly didn't have any idea what might feel good to Z'Marl but guessed it was similar to what felt good for her. Her fingers lightly danced across Z'Marl's fur on her back and shoulders. "Mmm, don't stop."

Z'Marl smiled slightly and ran her tongue up the back of Dani's ear which made her giggle. Z'Marl snickered slightly and slowly traced the tip of her tongue across the skin of Dani's neck and shoulders. "I like your taste." Z'Marl kept working down her chest and finally found a nipple and gently ran her tongue around it. When Dani arched her back and pulled her head closer to her breast Z'Marl gently sucked the nipple and part of the breast in and lightly nibbled on it. Her tongue was playing with the hard nub of the nipple. She could smell Dani definitely getting aroused as well.

Dani was working hard on not grabbing Z'Marl's hair too firmly but her fingers were starting to clench. They were curled around the back of Z'Marl's head and had been stroking her ears and neck till Z'Marl got to her breast. Her tongue was so different since it was longer and rougher. The feel of her teeth was different as well and she almost came from that alone. It had been a while and she had been telling the truth. Watching the others having fun had been starting to frustrate her and she was feeling rather sexually frustrated.

"I think someone is enjoying this a great deal." Her breath was warm on Dani's chest as Z'Marl worked her way across to the other breast and started playing with it. She shifted slightly so she would stroke Dani's leg with one hand while she was paying attention to her breast. Her hand slid up the outside to Dani's hip and trailed down the front before working its way up the inside. When she got to where the hip met her body she lightly brushed past her lower lips and stroked the skin just above Dani's pubic bone.

Dani was seriously enjoying the feel of her breasts being played with. When Z'Marl started stroking her leg and traced past her lips she lifted her hips for more contact. As the hand moved up and stroked her groin she made small whimpering noises. "Please move your hand lower... God this feels good." Her hips started moving on their own as she felt Z'Marl's fingers start stroking around her lips. She could definitely tell the difference in the texture of the finger tips.

Z'Marl slowly explored her lower lips and around them to see what the differences were. There were some but mostly it was similar shape to a Sholan female. She finally urged the outer lips apart and Dani was most definitely wet. As she was moving her finger around the inner lips she found Dani's nub and that was all it took.

Dani lifted her hips off the bed when the orgasm hit. A low pleased groan escaped from her mouth. One thing she was not was a screamer. She had always felt that was simply the girls trying to show they were having fun. That and letting everyone within earshot know that they were having sex. As the orgasm spread through her body she curled her shoulders forward and could feel her toes spasming. Once it had passed she simply lay on the bed panting.

Z'Marl leaned forward and gave her a good kiss. "I am going to assume you enjoyed that." As she was speaking she was slowly working a finger inside Dani's tunnel. She was very wet and just to be a tease she pulled the finger out and lightly licked the juices off. "Oh my you taste good. I am going to have to do some more sampling."

Dani had her eyes closed as she recovered. As Z'Marl slid her finger inside her tunnel she felt the muscles start to spasm. She felt Z'Marl moving down the bed and had to smile. "I am glad and I want to taste you as well. Better hurry up since if I have to many more like that I will probably pass out and then where would you be?"

Z'Marl snickered at her. "Well in that case..." She turned around so they were in the 69 position. "Feel free to play and sample." Just to be a tease she wiggled her bottom as well.

Dani snorted at her and for good measure lightly spanked one cheek. "Be still girl or I might have to use a certain appendage to keep you still." She lifted her head and ran her nose just above Z'Marls lips and sniffed. "I like your smell as well. Now for a taste test..." She delicately ran her tongue across her lips after parting the fur and making sure it was out of the way. "Mmm... I likes, time for more." She slipped her tongue in and slowly explored.

Z'Marl mewled as Dani's tongue slipped between her lips and she could feel her lower abdomen get even hotter. Since she wanted to play as well she lowered her tongue to Dani's lovely lips and slowly started licking as well.

Both played for a while till both had cum several times before collapsing in each other's arms. Dani shivered a bit and pulled the covers up. "Shower is gonna have to wait. I am tired." She yawned and curled up with her head on Z'Marl's chest.

Z'Marl yawned as well. "Damn illness, I would have liked to play longer but I am beat. Have a good nap Dani." She helped her with the covers since she was a bit chilly as well. They curled up in each other's arms and fell asleep.

~~~

Please remember to vote and leave a comment. Comments make an authors life be happy. Thanks for reading.