Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward and gave her one of the rare public kisses. Granted he was only in front of the two Sholan's but that was simply the way he was. More than holding hands or walking arm in arm simply didn't happen unless they were doing something like a romantic meal.

~~~ Aboard the Sholan Mother ship

The commander was tapped into the holoprojectors and there were only two others as well. The navigator and tactical officers, they took the information from the commander and passed the orders. As the ship was surging out of orbit and accelerating the system boat was destroyed. Orders were immediately sent to some of the heavy transports for a SAR mission.

It was going to take some time for the mother ship to arrive simply due to the size and mass of the ship. Granted she was able to move much faster than an equivalent Terran ship but compared to the fighters and fast attack shuttles it was still slow. In the holo pit icon's indicating the fighters and other vessels were streaking forward at the highest safe speed possible.

As additional information was coming in from the fighters the display was being updated on all the other ship traffic in system. As far as the combatants he wasn't nearly as concerned as he was for the civilians. He might be in the space arm but he had started as a warrior and found it suited him. They were trained as fighters and protectors. He would do his best to protect his crew but they knew and understood he would send them in to save civilians. That was their job and they trusted him to spend their lives wisely if he was forced to.

The commander moved around the entire holo pit and looked at the action from all angles. He contemplated the trajectories of all the ships to see if this might be in a trap. The terran's didn't know of this aspect of the tech and they wouldn't till the Sholan's felt they could trust them. The only other member of the Alliance that knew was the Toubians since they were the Alliance electronics and computer specialists. They had helped design the system as well as the implants that interfaced with it.

~~~ The Valtegan ship

When the light combatant was destroyed the captain of the Valtegan ship didn't even think twice as he kept issuing orders. Shortly after that they focused on the next ship that was approaching. Now he was just trying to cause as much widespread damage as possible. He was trying to balance using his missiles to cause the most damage while keeping enough for protection.

"Bring us another three degree's to solar north and program in a random jump away from here. If all else fails we will distract them enough to get the drones off." He called for another slew of missiles to be fired off at the civilian habitats before they turned to the next warship. This was going to be a more difficult kill since it was larger though not nearly as large as they were.

Another strike hit home and the ship shuddered. For a brief moment the lights flickered and the ship slowed before the power came back on. "Captain strike on the port power room, the fusion bottle is still functioning but the compartment is exposed to space. Half the crew in the compartment have been killed or wounded. Damage Control is responding."

"Good, send all further updates to my console unless urgent. I need to focus." He called out several more commands and both energy weapons and missiles flashed out towards the next warship. All the data gathered was being entered into the drone the ship shuddered again. "What the hell was that?" The officer screamed.

Right as he screamed out the demand for answers the power flickered again and then as a surge went through panels started exploding. "Unknown vessel fired from a close distance, the energy beam impacted on a drive pylon and the engine is offline and there is severe structural damage." The office was trying to clear a number of alarms to see if he could narrow down the actual damage. Before he could do that the ship shuddered again.

This time the power went off and emergency power came on. Thankfully the circuit breakers had stopped much of the surge but the damage to the systems was extensive. Several of the crew on the bridge was dead while others were incapacitated. "Launch the drones and set them to remain inactive till such time as there aren't any drive signatures close by."

As he was screaming out additional orders there was a flurry of energy beams that came in and all power was lost. "Activate the scuttling charges and..." The officer looked around the bridge and he and one other crewmember was left moving. At this point he knew all was lost and he wasn't going to be able to do much else.

He struggled out his chair and staggered to a hidden panel and tried to open it. It was jammed so he pulled his pistol and started pounding on the panel to try and open it. He was finally able to get it open and started stabbing in the destruct code. There weren't any power indicators but that didn't mean anything. Now he was going to have to try and make it to engineering just in case this panel was dead.

~~~

Once the battle was over the entire system was in shock. One habitat had been destroyed at the cost of millions of lives. Out of approximately three million workers, tourists, and families less than two hundred and fifty thousand had made it to the shelters in time. The rest had died from the warhead explosion, exposure to vacuum, or power and life support systems failing.

The mother ship was one of the first major ships on site and Earth had a front row seat on how they responded. Even though there wasn't a formal treaty in place they went all out to help with rescue and recovery. Their small craft were busy with carrying troops, medics, doctors, SAR staff, and anyone else needed from other habitats and Earth.

In the command suite the commander was listening to the After Action Report and it was grim. They had lost a fair number of troops when they boarded the enemy ship. For some reason the enemy seemed to go nuts after being captured. For some reason when exposed to the Sholan's they went crazy. Nothing stopped them from trying to kill as many as possible. As of now there were only a very few left alive and most of those were going to die. The ship was badly damaged and had severe damage internally but chances were good they some information from it.

Any information would be good since it would be more than they currently had. Even the corpses of enemy would give them good information. They had lost several fighters as well and the total loss and injured between the Sholan's and Terran's was somewhat over two hundred soldiers and warriors. Compared to the number of civilians it was barely a blip.

~~~

Dani and Mizaki climbed out of the air car and slowly wandered into the small apartment he rented. He had his arm around her and her arm was around his waist as they talked and giggled at each other. From a distance they looked like any other young couple coming home after an enjoyable evening. Before they walked into his apartment she turned and pulled him into a kiss and it wasn't chaste.

"I think I might just do more than cuddle with you." She rubbed her nose against his chest. "And you smell yummy and your fur is so soft and warm." Having his strong arms wrapped around her made her feel safe for the first time in a long time.

"We will take it one step at a time Dani." His arms wrapped around her and pulled her close and rested his head on hers. "Well depending on which way you meant yummy that might be either a compliment or a concern." Mizaki gave her a light squeeze. "You are soft and warm yourself, shall we go in and relax?"

He pressed his hand against the lock and the door opened and he stepped back slightly and let her in. "It is small but it works for me. The bed is really comfortable..." He had stepped up behind her and nuzzled her hair before nibbling on her neck.

Dani started giggling as he was nibbling. "That tickles you silly boy." She leaned back against him and could feel the fire starting. Small moans started as well and when she turned around in his arms she opened his tabard and started running her hands through his fur. "I think I would like to see your bedroom." She stepped back and unsealed her tabard and let it drop. Underneath all she had on were her panties.

Mizaki nibbled up her neck before licking her ear. He could smell her arousal and it fascinated him. As they touched he was starting to feel slight zings and tingles traveling between the two of them. "As you wish milady." When she dropped her tabard on the floor he couldn't help but start getting aroused himself.

They moved towards his bedroom and stood there touching and kissing for some time, how long neither knew. The longer they touched and stroked the higher they went. Eventually he laid her down on the bed and started nibbling and licking his way up her body. The two of them were lost in the sensations that were flowing between them. When they finally coupled the memories started flowing between them.

~~~

The shadow checked the transponder he had flicked at the public aircar and found it was working. He moved further back into the shadows. Once he was sure he hadn't been noticed he slipped away and headed towards a public parking area. The vehicle he climbed into was a public rental vehicle and had been paid for with an alternate ID. Once inside he slid the activation card into the slot and pulled away. The small tracking pad went into a fitting on the dash and he pulled away.

For the moment he wasn't concerned about losing the two since he had been following all four youngsters. They had been talking about possibly having a bit of fun and he already had the young male's address. Once he was in the air he followed the tracker and after verifying they weren't moving he settled down at a nearby diner. For the moment his instructions were simply to follow the human and nothing else. When he settled down at the counter he called for a cshar and some stew.

Everything was going fine till he, as well as a number of others, felt the surge of power. His eyes almost bugged out and he could feel all the fur on his body stand up. It was as if a static charge had hit his body and he knew something had happened. After tossing a number of coins on the counter he stood and walked out of the diner. The moment he was in the shadows he started running as if ice demons were on his tail.

By the time he arrived he knew what had happened since the raw sex was pouring out of the small place. "Vartra's Bones this isn't good." He swore under his breath. He pulled his comm. out and placed a call. "Zulu three cshar Vartra Vartra eight, connect me to the guild leader stat. This is an emergency."

It only took a moment before the line was picked up. "What are you reporting Brother? Do you need back up?" The voice was calm and collected.

"Telepathic emergency at my location, it was the human daughter and Sholan male. It appears we have another Leska link." He was trying to smooth his fur down and he might have to go and find a willing female when done. "I can feel the surge of power and they will be impacting on anyone nearby. Get support here stat." He disconnected and moved further into the shadows. His comm. was indicating that there were already vehicles enroute to this location.

~~~

Both the Telepathic Guild Master and the Leska Tutor were awakened at the same time by one of the Sholan Leska partners. *There has been a Leska bonding and based on the signature it is another mixed Leska bonding. We have contacted the accommodation house as well as the guild security to identify who this might be. The location appears to be... We are trying to place some shielding around the pair till you can get a team on sight.*

Billy and Vangie had come up with a good date for them to meet the boy who was being hunted by Signey. It was two days after Billy's

Plots to continue

-Ike and Amanda - their relationship with the Ambassador as well as Amanda getting some repairs

-The ladies request for treatment on Shola

-What happens with the pirate commander and remains of his ships that escaped

-What happens with the light cruiser that ended up in the terran system

-Something about the enemy picking up survivors for interrogation

-Billy and Vangie meet boy interested in Signey

-Kingie and Crystal's date night

-Billy talks to priest of Vartra about the announcement

-Dani and her evening out?

-report on Amanda

-start planning temple wedding

-Need to do something with Satasha and her family as well as Z'Marl's family

-Sholan board of Naval Design asks Billy to help improve the engines and tech for the terran fleet