Sholan Alliance - AU Bk. 03 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy finally dialed the number to Asarl's work. When the screen cleared Billy was looking at a strange Sholan. "I need to speak to Asarl if possible please." He wasn't going to be rude unless needed.

The female sat much straighter than she had been. "Good morning Ambassador and if you give me a few moments I will see if he is available. Please hold." The screen changed to the emblem of the company the male worked for. It didn't take very long before a different male answered. "Good morning Ambassador, I am Asarl's manager, he is in the middle of something but can I help you?"

Billy tried not to grumble at the response. "Good morning to you as well. I don't wish to sound rude but my business is with Asarl himself. It is a private matter and I do need to talk to him. Can you tell me when he might be available?" Damn it he was starting to sound ticked off as he was speaking. He had to keep his emotions under control or Satasha might get suspicious.

The male could tell the Ambassador didn't look happy and the last thing he wanted was to upset an Ambassador. "Give me a few moments Sir and I will get Asarl." He set the comm. to the emblem shown earlier. He almost ran out of the office and a few minutes later almost forced Asarl into his office. "Answer the comm. and be polite." He closed the door to the office and leaned against it. What had the male done to irritate the Ambassador? By now the rumors of what had been done with the three trainee's from the telepath guild had made the rounds.

Asarl was not feeling very pleased since the manager hadn't told him anything about why he was being forced to leave his client. When he flopped down at the desk and answered the call his face stiffened. It was hard but he managed to speak reasonably civilly. "Good morning Ambassador, how may I help you?" Yes he was speaking through gritted teeth.

Billy gave him a rather toothy grin before becoming serious. "I am going to be blunt Asarl. I personally don't give a fuck what you think of my relationship with your daughter. I love her, she loves me, we are going to take the life mate bonds soon. What I do give a damn about is how this is stressing her. It is not good for her baby and I will be damned if you kept causing problems for her. Screw your head on straight and deal with it. If you don't I will deal with you and you won't like it. I am normally a nice person but you are risking my Leska and our child. Do it now or else." He hung up with an evil smirk. If this didn't get that idiot male off his tail he wasn't sure what would.

~~~

When the drone from the scout ship arrived in the solar system one of the American ships retrieved it since it was from their ship. They downloaded the data from it and the moment the encrypted message was received the systems automatically forwarded it to earth. The ship recorded the receipt and transmission but that was it. The rest of the data was downloaded and also forwarded to central command.

The first message received had been forwarded to the Inspector General as well as the most senior officer in the chain of command. Once it was decoded it caused the IG's office to almost implode. The senior officer in the IG's office, Vice Admiral Drake, had to decode the message. When he did he was most definitely not pleased. If what the Scout captain indicated was true this was going to be bad. He pulled his computer over and logged in via the secure website.

The search for the ship in question only took a few moments. When the information came up he was far less than pleased. He had full documentation the ship in question had been sent to the breakers in one of the colonies. Their records showed the ship had been destroyed several years ago and listed the companies the parts had been sold to. He did another quick search and the companies did appear to be valid companies but that wasn't possible. The Vice Admiral leaned back in his chair and his slender, almost feminine fingers were laced together under his chin.

After considering what the report showed he quickly decided to start an investigation. Once he decided what he was going to do he leaned forward and pressed a button on the intercom. "Get me Inspector Montgomery. Tell her it is important and to drop everything." Once that was done he activated a security shield in his office before activating the message program. "Captain this is Vice Admiral Drake, this message is for your eyes only. Based on the information you forwarded to me I have new orders for you. Return to earth at the fastest speeds possible and when you arrive report to me directly. Do not report what you have found to anyone else." Once the message was encrypted he forwarded it to the communications station. They would task a drone to find the ship and deliver the message.

~~~

Since the attack the world had been thrown into chaos. Even with the chaos of losing the habitat as well as finding there were more aliens out there much of the world was scared. It had been a very long time since the last war of any real size that the average person simply didn't know how to react. Even with so many of them freaking out and flying off on all sorts of tangents there was one message getting through. It was PROTECT US and by protect us they wanted the military to find and destroy those who had been brave enough to come into their system and attack them.

The three superpowers were already starting to react though they weren't necessarily working in unison. Each polity had their own idea of what protect us mean. One thing they all agreed with was they needed to start building more warships. The types of warships was based on their polities views on combat. For the American continent that was carrier ships with fighters as well as a large number of combatants to protect their carriers.

For the European polity it was a mixture of light carriers and mixed combatants. Most of them were close in combat ships which had, for earth, heavy defenses and relatively high speeds. For the Russian and Chinese polity they tended towards mid-sized heavily armed combatants. They were missile and beam heavy but not as maneuverable as many of the others.

All the space docs were starting to bustle with activity. This also included the colony worlds as well. Those tended to lean towards lighter combatants as well as fixed defenses. One call almost across the board was for the plans for the engines of that one ship which had the massive hyper signature. This caused a number of ripples since the tech belonged to one individual who hailed from America.

~~~

When Sue Anne and her husband arrived in Switzerland they were met by several people. There was Admiral Demopolus, and Admiral Ezekial, and the Ambassador. The two of them were shown into the barque and to a conference room. "Good evening Sue Anne and I wish we could have given you a chance to relax and recover but this is beyond urgent." Ike turned to the Ambassador's assistant. "Make the call please."

It didn't take much longer before Billy appeared on the screen and Sue Anne gasped. She had no idea they had any sort of FTL communications. Billy gave her a wry smile. "Yes this is real Sue Anne and just listen please. I have talked with Ike and Admiral Ezekial. The government is going to provide you lots of money to build my engines. I have an updated design for you and I have transmitted it and they have it. I know it is going to be hard but expand the business and listen to Ike. The Military intelligence is going to be handling the security for any and all facilities you end up purchasing or building. I hate to say it but as much as I like the income in this case protecting our world is more important. Sell the engines to all the current militaries as long as Ike and Admiral Ezekial approve. I only have a few moments but I am also sending you a power of attorney to you. I am working on another redesign of the engines and shield with the help of the Sholan's. When I am done I am going to send that to you as well."

Sue Anne almost gaped at him since based on what he said it was very possible she was going to become a very wealthy individual in a very short time. That didn't bother her but the idea of the other governments getting the information on the engines and not paying for them did bother her. It was the business woman in her. With a sigh she looked at him. "I understand Billy and will do my best to produce the engines and protect the proprietary information. I already have several individuals from some of the agencies working for me. I will talk to everyone involved and I will do my best to keep you in the loop."

Billy grinned at her. "I understand Sue Anne and I trust you will do your best. I am going to let you go since I have an Embassy party to go to. Also keep in close contact with Ike and he will be able to get messages to me as needed. Enjoy the fun and excitement of becoming the next gazillionaire." He disconnected the call.

Sue Anne leaned back and groaned. "Damn it I was a small business owner. What the fuck do I know about running some massive company?" Now she was starting to get a headache. Her husband snorted but settled for comforting her.

~~~

One thing Billy had started getting irritated with was how things kept getting in the way of Satasha, Z'Marl, and his getting mated as life mates. It seemed every time they had sat down to talk about it something came up and he was sick of it. He finally dialed Father Shion and was pleased when he was quickly connected.

"Father Shion I want to have a temple wedding with my mates. I am going to give you a date and I want you to perform the ceremony. I am not going to let this wait for any longer. Every time we try and schedule it something happens. I want it two weeks from now and I want it at the main temple. Is this doable?"

Father Shion gave Billy a pleased smile. "I am very honored to be asked to do this for you. Two weeks from now at the main temple? I will ensure that happens but do me a favor and send me the details of what you want as soon as possible. I will take care of everything else from my end. You have enough issues to deal with and I am more than pleased to help you."

For a very brief moment Billy had a slight flashback. "William Madlax you need to have a wedding at the main temple and Father Shion will perform it. This will bring our worlds closer together which is needed to survive the coming battles. Do this and you have my blessing." The male inside the wall gave Billy a very serious look as he was speaking.

"I will do that Father and you will have the information shortly. I know what my mate and our third wants for the ceremony. Thank you for your help Father and I need to let you go." He disconnected and sent their plans to the Father. To be honest part of it was he figured the damn male deserved to pay for the temple life mating after the headaches he had caused Billy.

~~~

When Dani had told Mizaki she was pregnant he became conflicted. The base Sholan drive as a young male was the drive to find a female and convince her to have his kit. Knowing what he did of Dani it wasn't a human drive and she was so young. Few females of her age had a kit since even with the male drive the females were still growing. As he was thinking his arms tightened around her to comfort her. Mizaki tried to probe her memories.

It wasn't to find out what her thoughts might be so much as how it was looked at by her world. What he was getting was confused and he was having troubles making sense of it. Dani's world was in ways so alien to his even though there were a great deal of similaries. Eventually he had to reply. "Dani I am not sure what to say to you. I personally am so very pleased but I know this is not something you wanted. You are barely past what we would consider a female in her first heat. Very few of our females end up pregnant at your age since most are still in school. That and they can control their fertility. I do want you to know that I can't help but be proud that you are having our child."

Dani rubbed her face against his shoulder and even though she didn't want to admit it the fur was so warm and comforting. "I wish I could say I am pleased but I am confused and scared. I am barely an adult and now looking at a long term relationship where I can't control my fertility. I am carrying a child I am not ready for even though I know others will help. It scares me and even knowing my father is having a hybrid child it scares me. I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to do?" It wasn't even they hybrid part which scared her so much as she was just starting to be an adult. There was so much she had wanted to do before settling down and having children.

Mizaki stroked her back and listened to her concerns and he didn't blame her. "I will be here to support you and my family will support you. I don't know what to say about your other concerns." It simply wasn't something he had ever had to worry about. "Would it help to talk to your father and Satasha?" He didn't know if that would help or not.

Dani tensed up since that wasn't a conversation she wanted to have. She knew her father would support her but what would he really feel? She simply didn't know and with what had happened the last few weeks she didn't want to cause him any more problems than needed. "I don't know Mizaki. Eventually I will have to but what am I supposed to say?"

That Mizaki didn't have an answer to.

~~~ What is the Organization doing? How are they reacting to the attack on the planet?

~~~ What are the earth governments/militaries doing about the potential enemies?

~~~ More about Sue Anne

~~~ Reception for the embassy, meet the other races, chemerians... Ick

~~~ Billy and the news of Dani being pregnant

~~~ Mizaki and Dani being pregnant

12