Sholan Alliance - AU Bk 04 Ch. 04

Story Info
Based on a series by Lisanne Norman.
3.8k words
4.74
4.9k
1
0

Part 4 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/13/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers

Receives call from Ike

Sandi waved them to a private room which had a communication station set up. It was encrypted and there was also a privacy shield as well. When they walked in Jenna and Sally were waiting. On the screen was Ike and he was looking amused for lack of a better word. Billy settled down in the central chair, "Evening Ike, how might I help you this evening?" He was doing his best relaxed and normal sound.

Ike's beard bristled as his amusement came forward even more, "Billy if I was you I might be considering changing your citizen ship to Sholan. The Ambassador along with about half the religious nuts, and a number of other people were not amused. Mind you Amanda found the entire thing very satisfying, Vangie has the documents signed and they have been filed and certified. He has already left for Shola with the second wave of ships bringing the wounded back." His voice hardened towards the end.

Billy knew that he was going to cause issues but it had been worth it, "If you have footage or any reports please forward them to me. I don't necessarily intend on showing Crystal but I would like to see what was said for future information." He took a sip from a drink he had carried in with him, "Thank you for letting me know and we already have some facilities prepared for the injured. We also have started getting prepared for the wreckage of the alien vessel."

Sandi handed Billy a data crystal with what he had just asked for. It had been transmitted and downloaded before Billy had walked in.

He took it from Sandi and glanced at it before looking back at Ike, "So was it a memorable encounter?" Now Billy's evil horns started protruding and it showed. His face had that expression which made those people in the know slowly back away before running for their lives.

Ike gave Billy a huge belly laugh, "Heaven's yes but I am not going to tell you anything about it. Watch the information on the crystal and I think you will enjoy the reactions. Let's just say that you personally have alienated most of the radical churches, have half the rest of America hating the Dearborn's, well her mother though still a fair amount for her father. Teo is rather annoyed and you might not want to have a meeting with her in the next five years or you might get clawed. Most of the guards found it highly amusing and the it is almost on continuous loop aboard the Barque. Hell, some of the Swiss have been enjoying it as well since they get along pretty well with the Warriors."

Z'Marl narrowed her eyes and then just for good measure lightly smacked the top of Billy's head, "I knew you had something planned but this sounds like you might have gone a bit overboard. I will discuss this with you when we get home." Her voice was definitely less than pleased even though she couldn't keep her ears still.

Ike glanced at Z'Marl and shook his head, "Just remember don't screw with Billy's family. He is normally a pretty nice guy but... When he decides to be evil he does a damn good job of it. I have to let you go but as requested everything has been taken care of."

Z'Marl wrapped an arm around Billy and gave Ike a rather knowing expression, "Believe me I know Admiral. It is one of the things which has drawn me to both Yilly and his daughters. They care and don't have a problem dealing with those who overstep bounds." She rubbed her muzzle against his hair.

Ike could tell that Billy cared for the young Sholan even as she cared for him and his expression softened, "Believe me I know Dajana, I knew Billy's wife and I don't think I've seen anyone who cared as much as he did." Before anything else could be said he blanked the screen.

Billy tossed the crystal in the air several times before tucking it into a pocket, "Time to get back to the party and all that fun stuff." He had ignored Z'Marl's smack and gave her a good kiss, "Love you lady and I think I am going to wander a bit more and then we can head home. We have been here long enough."

~~~

Kingie and Crystal take Satasha to the estates

Kingie didn't even react when Billy told him there was a set of rooms for him and Crystal at the estate. He had rather expected it since Billy was just that sort of male. He took care of those he cared for it and it was obvious he did care for Crystal as well as Kingie. When Billy turned away before waiting for a response Kingie turned back to Satasha and Crystal, "Let us help you home Satasha, Billy understands and told me he would be home soon."

He urged Satasha up and wrapped an arm around one side as Crystal did the same on the other. Two warriors led them out of the party and to a waiting air car which belonged to the embassy. Before Satasha was allowed on one of the warriors verified it was safe and then helped as the second kept a look out.

Satasha hated that but it was far better to be safe than take a chance. She didn't expect someone to do something stupid like attack her or Billy but all it took was one radical or crazed person. After she carefully sat down and buckled in, the aircar lifted off and headed towards the estate. She had to admit it was a lovely place and the work being done to it was only making it lovelier. Someone had mentioned one of the artists Satasha loved and Billy had hired the woman.

Their suite had been decorated by the woman and her students had done parts of the rest of the house. Overall the main house was a place Satasha would never have dreamed of living in. Her parent's house was nice but it was just a normal Sholan home. This had been the estate of a Guild Master who had fallen on hard times. There was even a staff of Sholan's who took care of the cooking and cleaning. It bothered her to an extent but now due to her gravid state she appreciated the help.

When the air car settled down on the landing area in front of the main building, Crystal and Kingie helped Satasha out of the vehicle. Kingie let her hold onto his arm for support as they slowly walked into the house and up to her suite. Once inside she gave both of them a good hug before chasing them off. Billy had already let her know that he had told Kingie which rooms were theirs.

Once Kingie was sure Satasha didn't need any further help he wrapped an arm around Crystal, "Billy informed me we have some rooms here as well. They are for our use when we are here or working late. Would you like to see them?" He did his best to keep his voice or body language neutral. It would be vastly different from being at his parent's house. Here they would have total privacy and nobody would enter their rooms without checking first.

Amahs tended to just bounce in to join them in the shower along with his little brother. Knowing that gave a different feel to their sleeping together. Here once they walked into the rooms nobody would interrupt any potential intimacy. It was going to be another large step for Crystal.

Crystal kept moving though she did slow down slightly. It wasn't out of fear that Kingie would do something unwanted. It was to give her time to think about what he was saying. As she was thinking she nibbled on her lower lip. It did scare her knowing that they wouldn't be interrupted without a very good reason. It also made her feel like she was actually becoming an adult and taking a very important step in her healing, "We can take a look and sit down and talk. I don't wish to talk out here as I am sure you understand."

Kingie gave her a gentle hug as they approached the door and it slid open. They walked in and once the door slid shut again the lights came on and Kingie couldn't help but let out a purr of pleasure. The rooms were very well done and it was obvious to him that Billy had taken a very personal interest in the rooms. Being honest the small suite was far nicer than Kingie or Crystal would have ever expected to move into until far older.

She stepped into the room and slowly turned in a circle. It was obvious that she was as stunned as he was with the rooms. Crystal could also tell that it had been designed just for them. It had both her favorite colors and his in ways which blended well. Much like Billy's suite the walls were covered with wonderful artworks. The furniture was large and comfortable. It was almost overwhelming and Crystal turned to Kingie and wrapped her arms around him, "Oh Kingie, I can't believe Billy even thought about doing this. He has had so much other things to worry about and he did this for us." She started crying since it made her feel so very cared for.

He wrapped his arms around her and held her close as she reacted to the obvious care and concern Billy had spent on the room. He was stunned as well since it had to have been expensive to customize them. The artwork on the walls reminded him of the garden at his parent's house. It was calming and relaxing yet energizing as well, "Yilly is a damn good man. I am so glad we have been allowed into his life. He cares a great deal for you Crystal. Now maybe a shower and then head to bed? It is late and I know I am tired."

She rubbed her face against his chest and sniffled several more times, "He is and other than rescue us he didn't need to do anything like he has. A shower sounds good and then sleep. I am tired as well. It was an enjoyable party but it is good to be home." She finally let go and walked towards the bedroom. The small suite had a living area, a bedroom, balcony, and bathroom. It was so much more than she had ever expected.

~~~

Billy and others return to estates.

Once Billy and the others arrived home Billy walked into his office at the Embassy house and pulled the crystal out. He looked at it and then glanced at the clock and decided he would deal with it in the morning. After inserting it into his secured files he ensured it was safe and his office was locked before going up to their suite. It, much like the Leska suite, had two bedrooms separated by a lounge though they had a conjoined bathroom.

When he walked in Satasha was obviously asleep in bed and Z'Marl on curled up on one side. Billy stripped out of his clothes and settled down on Satasha's other side and wrapped an arm around her. Even as he stroked Satasha's belly he was pressing his face against her shoulder. He could feel their child moving which was a good thing. Billy was quickly asleep and slept the rest of the night through. As late as he and Z'Marl ended up at the party the following day was only a half day starting that afternoon.

~~~

Looks at what is on data crystal

With a groan, Billy woke and quietly rolled out of bed. The other two were still asleep which he figured was a good thing. At the moment, he needed to review what was on the crystal. Since he wasn't going to work immediately he pulled on a wife beater and some coveralls. Soon enough the weather was going to be cold enough he was going to dress warmer but inside the house he would be fine. If all else failed, he had a plaid shirt in his office which was thick.

When he walked into his office he found a pot of coffee already on his desk as well as a number of files. Billy settled down before fixing a cup of coffee and pulling the crystal out of secure storage. After looking at it he dropped it into a reader and called the information up. After reviewing all the information Billy leaned back in his chair and contemplated the far wall. He sat there for a while and since he had placed an indicator he didn't wish to be bothered he wasn't. After thinking about it for a while he finally set the documents to be printed out for review and he was going to need to talk to Kingie and Crystal.

What he had learned from both Vangie and Ike shed some new light on Crystal's rejection by her family. By the time he had finally reviewed the message from Crystal's mother he had been so damn pissed he missed her father not being in the message. With the copy of the requested divorce decree from Mr. Dearborn it changed some of his thoughts on the issue. He was still beyond pissed with Mrs. Dearborn but now less so with the father. Before he completely changed his mind, he was going to have to talk to the man.

That wasn't even mentioning Asarl hadn't gotten back to Billy yet and Billy still needed to talk to Z'Marl's family. She might not be comfortable with the idea but Billy needed to. Even with the broadcast about Satasha being his Leska and his asking Z'Marl to be his third her family hadn't tried to contact them. Billy knew they were on the other side of the world but making a call was rather like making a cell call on earth. It cost very little and didn't require jumping through hoops like it did when the phone had originally come out.

After a great deal of thought Billy finally composed a video message to Z'Marl's family. He activated his comm and looked into the pickup, "Good morning, as I am sure you know I am Ambassador William Madlax from Earth. I wish to extend to you an invitation to come out to the Terran estate to spend some time here. I have asked Z'Marl to be Satasha's and my triad partner. I do wish I could have spoken to you, her parents, before I asked but events happened which forced my hand. I am looking forward to meeting her family and I have included an account number to cover the cost of the flight. You would have a suite of rooms here which you can stay in while visiting if you wish."

He took a breath and continued, "I wish to take a moment to tell you just how wonderful a daughter and sibling Z'Marl is. She is beautiful, vivacious, and incredibly smart. She can take my designs and make it so normal people can understand without getting a headache. You should be so proud of her, as proud of her as I am of my two girls. I need to let you go since work calls and I look forward to hearing from you." Billy saved the message and after reviewing it sent it to both of Z'Marl's parents.

The next message wasn't going to be nearly as nice. Asarl hadn't responded to the conversation Billy had with him and he was not pleased. Billy, himself, didn't give a damn what Asarl though or felt. What he did care for was how it might end up impacting on his Leska and her pregnancy. He knew that Satasha was quietly fretting about the impact on her family. It was true the contract bond with Satasha's mother and father was close to up but they had renewed the bonds a number of times.

From what Billy had found out they had taken out several bonding contracts over the years so Satasha's parents had obviously cared for each other. Why Satasha being with Billy both as a bond mate and now as a Leska was wrong he didn't know. Asarl hadn't chosen to share his thoughts and as of now Billy was done with him. The message to the not so worthy male was going to be rather abrupt.

He again activated the comm, "Asarl as of now I wash my hands of you. Do not try and contact Satasha, myself, or the Embassy. You are no longer welcome to explain why you are being so fucking stupid as to impact on the health of your daughter or our child. If on some wild chance, you wish to have any further contact, you will go to a truth-sayer and have your feelings and thoughts verified and certified. If you try and show up without doing this, I will have you arrested for trespassing on Terran soil. Good bye and good riddance." He disconnected and sent that message to the male's work. Billy probably could have Illyos or Lycos get further information on where the male was staying but he didn't care.

Once he was done with that he secured the documents and crystal before leaving his office. He wasn't in a very good mood at the moment so he settled for going to the training center. When he walked in he gave Kingie a good nod before going to one of the other warriors, "Would you mind sparing with me? I am not in a good mood and I need to burn some energy off." Billy could have gone to the warrior's guild for training but he preferred to keep it quiet. That way if something did happen it would surprise any enemies hopefully.

Warrior X'Chon turned to Billy and gave him a measuring look. X'Chon was an older warrior and could tell just how angry Billy was, "Before we fight I think it might be a good idea if you worked on some of the calming litanies of Vartra. Come, I will help you with them. Once you have calmed down we will work on your sparing." He turned and led Billy from the room and to a meditation room. He pulled out an oil lamp in the shape of a Nung flower. He carefully lit the three wicks and slowly the room filled with the scent from the oil, "Do as I do and..."

Billy followed the warrior into a different room and watched him light the lamp. Even though he felt a hint of a shiver he allowed the warrior to walk him through the steps for meditation. He just hoped he wasn't called back to that place again or he was going to start chanting equations.

When Billy was finally calm enough he finally came out of the trance from the litanies and took a slow breath, "Thank you Warrior, that is what I really needed. I can feel my Leska is awake as well as our third. I will talk to you later." He stood and quietly moved out of the room. Thankfully he hadn't been taken to that other place to the best of his knowledge.

Billy had breakfast brought to the suite and settled down and ate with his soon to be mates. It was obvious he was otherwise distracted so Satasha and Z'Marl settled for letting him think. Since Satasha's telepathy had shut down she didn't know what he was contemplating and it was somewhat frustrating. At first when they became Leska's it was frankly terrifying knowing that he could and would know her every thought. After a while and learning how to block some of their thoughts between link days it had gotten better. By now she had gotten so used to knowing what he was thinking or doing most of the time. She knew that eventually he would talk to her so for now she chose to be patient.

For Z'Marl it was different since she wasn't directly linked like Satasha was. She had to actually focus and open the connection before she could sense what either was feeling or thinking. Z'Marl honestly liked it that way since she simply wasn't comfortable with the intimacy they had. Since she wasn't directly a member of the Embassy she didn't bother wondering what Billy was thinking about. If it was about the ship designs he would tell her and if not she didn't need to or want to know.

Eventually breakfast was over and he gave both ladies a distracted hug and kiss. Since he was still thinking about how to talk to Crystal he slowly left the suite and headed to his office. When he found another small pot of coffee he smiled before pouring a cup. He finally called for someone to find Crystal and ask her to come to his office. When she eventually walked in he picked up the folder and moved over to a comfortable chair, "Have a seat Crystal. I have some information from earth for you. I don't wish to upset you but you deserve to know this."

She sat down across from him and looked down at the folder sitting on the coffee table between them. Crystal had expected to hear from her family on Earth and had been dreading this day, "What do you have Billy?" She just wanted it over with.

Billy leaned over and grasped her hand, "Just listen first before you start to get upset. I know this is probably very distressing for you and I am doing my best to take care of you." He opened the folder and pulled out the first document, "Your father has requested a divorce from your mother and full custody of your brother and sister. I know you are going to have questions on this. If you want I can send a message to your father asking for further information." He slid the papers over to her.

The next paper he pulled out he slid over to her as well, "I also requested permission to officially become your guardian. Your mother approved of this and with your permission I am going to file this and you will have an official reason for being here. Once your treatment is considered completed you can stay here as a ward of the Embassy."

maxd01
maxd01
656 Followers
12