Sholan Alliance Ch. 05

Story Info
Based on a series done by Lisanne Norman in an AU
16.9k words
4.76
12.5k
7

Part 40 of the 40 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/30/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers

For those who are waiting on chapter 2 of second series of The World of Ranike I am having a bit of a brain lock on how they are going to be dealing with being back on earth. As far as the last chapter of the Silver Moon series it is with an editor and as soon as she proof's it I will make changes I feel needed and repost.

I also had a volunteer editor, Captain Siren, review the first chapter in the Silver Moon series and she made some very good suggestions. With her help I am going to be revising all the chapters to remove some glaring inconsistencies. They will be posted as we smooth each chapter out.

The last thing I have to say is that there are only a few detailed sex scenes in this series as with my other stories. I find, this is a personal opinion that having a sex scene in every chapter of a story gets boring after a while. I have come across some very good stories that keep getting broken up by one sex scene after another. That makes it hard for me to follow the plot line.

*

The next morning he awoke and was curled up facing her. She was still asleep and with her face relaxed she did look young. He slowly stroked one of her cheeks and quietly sighed. "How did this old dog get so lucky a second time?" From what he had seen and heard Sholans did tend to live longer than human's though they might have a way to extend human lives as well.

Satasha hadn't really been asleep and was enjoying his touch. When he asked how he had gotten so lucky she opened her eyes and smiled at him. "Have you considered how this young little kitty feels? Maybe I am the one who got lucky. I found a wonderful man who is smart as a whip and gives people headaches when he tries to explain what he is doing. A loving man who took care of me, fed me, and didn't turn me in to be experimented on or held hostage for some nefarious scheme."

To break up the moment she leaned forward and licked his nose and then proceeded to give his face a good bath. It had become a joke between them and she laughed when he started commenting on kitty germs and all that. She finally rolled out of the bed and quickly moved away so he couldn't tickle her or tug on her tail. "Get up lazy bones. I am hungry and want another shower."

He laughed and rolled off the bed and lunged at her which she avoided and the two of them dashed into the shower area only to stop. Vangie was working on Sally's hair and when they barged in he looked over his shoulder and looked a little nervous. "Good morning sir. I hope you slept well."

Billy grumbled at him a bit. "Call me sir again and I might change my mind on letting you see my daughter. My name is Billy and you will use it unless you have to address me differently." The two of them stepped into the other shower section and started getting wet. "So you spent the night huh? Hope that the two of you slept well." He still had the necklace on as did Tasha.

Sally almost groaned. "Pappa he did but nothing happened other than some more talking and getting used to each other's body." She leaned against him. "It was enjoyable getting some cuddling in and he was very understanding about a few things. I really hope that we can get some treaties going with the Sholan's so we can keep seeing each other." She rather liked him so far though time would really tell.

Billy was starting to work the shampoo into Satasha's hair as he listened to what she had to say. "I am glad you enjoying getting to know him. The one thing I am worried about is if the two of you get as close as Tasha and I that you will be hurt if and when we have to leave. I know it is going to hurt both Satasha and I and don't want you to have to feel that pain."

The rest of the shower was quiet as all of them were contemplating what might be happening in the near future. As they were drying off Sally finally noticed the necklace and made a pleased sound. "That is lovely Pappa. I take it Satasha gave it to you?" She had a towel around her so she stepped closer and took a good look. "That is a wonderful engraving of the two of you."

He smiled and gave her a quick hug before heading back into their room to get dressed. Food had been delivered again and they all sat down to eat and there was some casual conversation but again for the most part it was quiet. Once they were done the door opened and the engineer from the day before walked in.

"Good morning and I hope I am not disturbing anyone but if you have time in about an hour I have a tele-conference setup. I tried to describe the equations but since I didn't have them handy there wasn't much I could really tell them." He stood there sort of nervously because he didn't know what the aliens view on sharing this type of information was like.

Billy waved him further in. "If you want some c'shar please get a cup and have a seat. I actually had been intending to talk to you about that. Since my VR glasses aren't compatible with yours I was thinking about printing everything out. With that they can be scanned into your version of VR glasses since otherwise they wouldn't be able to see the equations. I will say that I don't mind sharing them but if they decide that some of the equations might be of use I will expect some sort of compensation."

The Engineer nodded. "That would be very reasonable to expect and I assume that you would need to go to your Ship to print them out?"

Billy scratched his chin for a moment as he contemplated a few things. "Actually there might be an easier way. I have a flexible viewing screen that can connect to the glasses and that way I don't have to kill a few trees. If we can run down to the Ship I can grab the screen and then we can come back here and start scanning them in." He was sipping on a cup of coffee as he was talking. One thing he had found was that if you added the instant coffee to the c'shar it gave it an interesting taste.

The engineer asked the warrior at the door for an escort to the ship and Vangie stood up. "I can do that since I go on duty shortly. I have been tasked with being a sort of liaison between you and the rest of the people who are going to want to talk to you. That and to make sure you are as comfortable as possible as we learn about you."

Billy snorted. "Well in that case being moved to regular quarters where we aren't being taped and listened to would be nice. Neither of us are a threat unless you count causing people headaches as a problem." Being locked up was starting to get annoying. "I would like out of this cage and maybe actually see non-sensitive parts of the Ship."

Vangie nodded when he said that. "I will pass that on and see what I can do." With another nod he left the room to go and change.

Sally looked sort of upset and once Vangie left she looked at her father. "Do you think that is why he stayed? To learn more about us and to keep me comfortable?" She really didn't like that idea.

Billy shook his head. "No I don't. I honestly think that he does like you and he wants to get to know you better. Since he has shown an interest in you as well as having a positive attitude towards us I think that is why he was assigned to us. I suppose in a way you could say he is helping to keep you content but I do not think he was ordered to. He likes you and seems to be a nice male so looking at it that way it is going to make you more content." He gave Sally a good hug and a peck on the end of her nose just because.

It was about 15 minutes later Vangie came back into the room dressed in his uniform. "They would prefer if your daughter went and got the view screen. That is because presumably she doesn't have access to the weapons locker you showed the last warrior. If you need anything else from the ship she can get it as well."

Billy rolled his eyes at that. "Oh brother that is stupid. If I tried to open it you could have shot me half a dozen times before I got it open." He threw his hands up in disgust. "Sally get the view screen and the micro computer that can be connected to it. I think I have everything I need but if you think of anything grab it after checking. I will be waiting for you." He pulled out his glasses again and after giving Satasha a good kiss and lick he pulled out one of the screens he thought he was close to finishing and started working on it.

Satasha looked at the engineer. "When he gets annoyed or grumpy he designs things. It helps him deal with what is bothering him." She settled down on the couch the engineer was on and gave him a polite smile. "I have to admit even though we have VR glasses it is still weird watching him drawing in what appears to be just air."

The two of them chatted while Billy was working his annoyance out. Sally was back shortly and she had what he requested and a few items in a bag which went into her room. "Thanks Sally. Do you have a second pair of Sholan VR glasses? I will let you do the scanning while I watch and check to make sure it is being copied correctly." He set up the screen on the table and made sure that it was synched with his glasses. For this he didn't have to wear the glasses.

"I did bring a second pair just in case you wanted them." He handed the glasses over and Billy put them on. "That sounds like a good idea since I wouldn't have any idea if this equation came before another." He shook his head when he said that. "I almost wish I could show you our engines but someone mentioned that you are itching to pull things apart and see how they work." He glanced at Vangie who was trying to look completely innocent.

Billy snorted as he pulled up the first screen. "I would steal the technology for your beds before anything else. I have resisted the urge to figure it out so far. If I am stuck in here for much longer I might have to disassemble something just to keep me from going nuts." He gave Vangie a look and then started pulling up the equations he had worked out.

As he was doing that the engineer was scanning them into the glasses and Billy was checking to make sure that things were in the right order as well as were showing correctly. He hadn't had a look at any of their math so he wasn't sure what symbology they used for things like the constant for the speed of light or imaginary numbers. It was probably going to be several days of working with the design engineers to figure all that out.

It took longer than he expected but he had been working on some of the changes since Satasha showed up. Then there were the expanded changes he was thinking of as well as partial designs for a new hyper engine. "Okay that is the full extent of what I have created. Shall we go to wherever this tele-conference is?" That was another technology he would love to steal. Currently they didn't have any sort of long distance communications except by ship.

He stood up and looked at Vangie. "Why don't you call for another warrior to escort me and you can stay with my daughter and talk and all that good stuff." He gave him a warm smile when he said that. It would give them time to work a few things out such as Sally worrying about his being with her just to keep her content.

Vangie did exactly that and a few moments later the door opened and they were waved out. "We are going to the same room you were in yesterday since it can take the call from Shola and has a large screen." He escorted them to the room and let them in. "Just call when you are done or for something to eat if it takes that long." He had no idea how much data Billy had gathered and created as he was working on the various items.

The engineer looked at him. "Thank you warrior and please do have lunch delivered since I have a feeling this is going to take a while." Once they were in the room he activated the screen and Billy found that he was staring at four Sholans and they all looked older since they had gray in their hair.

"Good morning gentlemen and lady. As I am sure you know I was asked to meet with you and try and explain the equations and engine modifications I created. Since I don't know the Sholan symbology for higher level math I am going to explain in detail what each equation means and how it works. I will say if I could get my hands on some of your college text books for physics, geometry, and trigonometry after a bit of studying I could probably start converting the equations using your math symbols."

One of the Sholans raised an eyebrow at his comment. "Do you really think you could learn that in a short time? It might just be easier for you to describe them and we can record it and work out the conversions." She obviously though he was exaggerating his skills.

Billy sighed. "Ma'am I earned my doctorate in theoretical and practical physics in hyper drives in four years. That is normally an eight plus years to do. On the human Intelligence Quotient the norm is roughly 90-120. I scored well over 160 on it. I am classified as a genius which means I am really smart." He tried to avoid any sarcasm. "Now if you don't mind I am pulling up the first screen and this relates to re-crystallization of the tubes. Starting at the top..."

He did end up in the room for a bit over 8 hours before he called it quits. "I am starting to get tired and it is about time for food. Take a look at what I explained to you and I assume we can continue this tomorrow." He could tell that the four weren't sure what to make of him and his equations and figured they needed time to digest what he had told them.

When they called for the warrior to escort him back to the quarters they were in he was sort of startled when he was led out of the secured area. It took about fifteen minutes to make it to some different quarters. "All of your belongings have been moved to this room. The door will be unlocked but we ask that you have a warrior with you when you leave. This is for your security and nothing else."

Billy was rather startled by that. "Um, thanks and most definitely since I am pretty sure I will get lost if I didn't have an escort who knows their way around."

The warrior slipped a card into the hand reader. "Please press your hand against the reader and it will register your palm print so you can access the quarters." Once Billy had done that the warrior pulled the card out and indicated for him to touch the access panel. The door slid open and with a nod the warrior left.

Billy walked into the room and gave a low whistle. They were much nicer than the ones they had been in. Sally came out and grinned at him and he gave her a big hug and held her for a few moments. "I take it you like our new quarters?" He had to wonder which complaint had earned them this upgrade.

She laughed. "Oh yes I like them and the beds are far better than the others were. We even have a food dispenser as well." She leaned into the hug and rested her head on his shoulder. "If it is alright with you Vangie would like to visit and spend the night again."

Billy snorted at her. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do." It was rather hard to think of her as an adult and able to make her choices about her partners. He didn't have much room to speak since he was in a very intimate relationship with a Sholan. He had to admit there was something drawing them together but he wasn't sure what it was.

Sally giggled at his response. "I will abide by your request as a good daughter should." They were still hugging when Satasha walked in. "Can you believe these quarters? I might not want to go home since I would feel like I was slumming it."

Satasha snickered at her. "Eventually you will have to return to earth since if you don't it could be considered kidnapping." She had been impressed with the quarters as well since they were actually unused leska quarters. Satasha had to grin at Billy. "I understand you gave out a few more headaches today. I am beginning to wonder if that is a talent of yours."

He snorted at her. "If the darn fool idiots hadn't tried to treat me like an ignorant barbarian from a backwater world I might not have caused the headaches." He growled that out and looked rather annoyed. "I admit that I did go a bit overboard when I was describing the equations and tossed in some modifications I am thinking about."

She rolled her eyes at him. "Billy from their point of view you are from a backwater planet since your engines are considered rather primitive to ours. I have a feeling if the mods you are considering it will be a quantum leap for your people and narrow the gap." When Sally moved away she moved into his arms and gave him a good kiss. "You did impress one of the Design Engineers; it was the female on the board. I have a feeling you are going to be busy for the next few days." As he stroked her fur she leaned into his arms.

"Good since she managed to get under my skin before we even started. All I did was ask for some college level books in math and she almost sneered at me." He returned the kiss and licked her nose and just for good measure he lightly licked the closest ear. "I plan on making you test the sound proofing tonight." He whispered into her ear after he had licked it. It wasn't normal for him to lick her ear like that but she tended to do it to him and it really tickled.

"Pappa take it to the bedroom if you are going to be flirting like that. I am sure you have missed the fun bed play but I don't need to see you teasing her like that." She was giving him a disapproving frown as she said that.

He laughed at her when she said that. "Yes ma'am we will be good till bed time or try to." Billy let Satasha go and had to grin when he looked at her eyes. She was definitely looking forward to this evening. "Would it be possible to go to a dining hall? I am sure the food from the dispenser is good but I want out of the rooms. Oh and if there is a bar here I would love to have a beer or two."

Right about then Vangie walked in and overheard what Billy had to say and nodded. "It is possible and I can act as your escort to there and back." He was still dressed in his warrior uniform. "I think it would be good for both of you to see more of the Ship and Sholan's that aren't warriors. Mind you that you might get a bigger bite of Sholans than you expect simply because most of them have never seen your species before."

Sally winced slightly at that. "I hadn't really thought of it that way since to us you are the aliens." She moved over to Vangie and pulled his arms around her. "Furry and sexy aliens but still alien to us." She didn't greet him anything like Billy had greeted Satasha.

He laughed at her comment. "Sometimes I think you like me just for my fur, I think it is something along the lines of an over sized cat that you can cuddle with." He had to tease her before he opened the door and waved them out.

~~~

Billy was still snickering as they approached the recreational section and as soon as they walked in he saw the view port. Actually calling it a view port was wrong since it was either a long screen showing an exterior view or a massive window. The view was beautiful and he slowly moved towards it and ignored the stares he was getting. He knew the majority was because they had never seen a human before. Rumor had probably spread like a wild fire that they had found another race with hyper technology but not necessarily what they looked like.

When he finally reached the view port he pressed a hand against it and had to gasp in wonder. "Oh God that is a wonderful view of space." At the moment the Ship wasn't in hyper and the stars were bright and steady. They appeared to be in orbit around a planet which was very green and had more land than water.

Satasha came over and wrapped an arm around him. Vangie did much the same with Sally as she stared as well. "It is beautiful and thank you for sharing your wonder with me. I guess you could say we tend to get rather jaded when it comes to this since we have been in space for a long time."

He wrapped an arm around her and rested his head on her shoulder. "I can see space in my ship but it is on a small view screen." His actions got some additional stares and he could feel the back of his neck itching. "Well shall we go and get something to eat? We can come back and look later." As he moved away his hand slid down her arm and took her hand in his. As far as what the other Sholans felt he didn't really care. They could think what they wanted but if any said anything then he would take exception to it.

maxd01
maxd01
654 Followers