Shona and Caroline get pierced

Story Info
At last, Shona steers her lover into the piercing studio
1.3k words
3.86
64k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers

I was one of those with my nose pressed up against the glass at the salon when Caroline was shorn by Shona. Of course it was my doing that they were there. I had sent Caroline to my friend Shona's in the first place.

Shona and Caroline settled into a relationship. They hosted occasional orgies and it was obvious to all that they were truly, madly, deeply in LURVE. Then Shona came round to my place one day without Caroline. At first I wondered if they had split, but Caroline reassured me that all was well, except for one niggling matter. "Caroline", she said, "Told me that first time I sheared her, that she was thinking of getting 'more than her ears' pierced. A couple of times I have raised the issue and she deflects or brushes it off. I really want us both to get some body work done, maybe some tatts as well."

That's when I realised that my friends Shona and Caroline had not met my friend KaneAnn. At my next sex party I ensured that they met, and they all got on famously.

KaneAnn arrived in my neighbourhood about three years ago. It's a great community where I live, and KaneAnn had done her sums, submitted her business plan, and knew that a tattoo and piercing studio would thrive. The first week she was inundated by customers taking their first tentative steps in the world of body adornment. About 99.9 percent have become repeat customers. Me? I've been to that studio numerous times, and thanks to the great climate where we live I am usually able to have my nipple piercings and chains on display to the world. Most of my friends and all my business contacts like to greet me by sucking or licking my tits. More recent acquaintances usually give them a tweak at least. I would just not survive if I had to live in one of the more repressive communities where dykes are still trying to have hand-holding in public legitimized. Great goddess, you would think there were still men in existence the way some of those local authorities go on. Ugh. Anyway, where I live, we celebrate our bodies and sexuality, which is much healthier if you ask me. I just love walking around seeing girls doing what comes naturally.

Truth to tell, I am madly in love with KaneAnn, but despite having enjoyed several orgies together I have never been alone with her other than in a professional capacity. Even when we've fucked before and/or during and/or after a treatment, I've had at least one slave with me. I love sex so much, I adore cumming above anything else, but it's getting ridiculous the amount of body art I am having, just to get it off with KaneAnn. I'm gonna have to say something - soon!

But I digress, I wasn't really going to bore you with me, I was going to tell you about Shona and Caroline's next adventure.

There they were, walking past KaneAnn's, Shona with her hand fingering Caroline's bristly nape, and stroking the soft, velvety pelt of hair on top, when she stopped and said "Caroline, that day in the salon I first clipper-cut you, you told me you were going to get some piercings! Remember?" "Mmmm", Caroline murmered, remembering, but caught in the moment of Shona's fondling, and feeling her cunt filling with arousal-wet-slick. Shona persisted "We're right here at Alex's friend's studio…what about it?"

Before she knew what had hit her, Caroline was being gently guided inside…as long as she could make out with Shona SOON, she didn't care what else was going on!

KaneAnn greeted them with professional friendliness and invited them to the consultation room. This is a luxurious room, outfitted with mirrors all around the walls and ceiling, and a deep red plush king bed size banquette. Naturally, most clients want their loved ones or fuck-friends with them during their procedures. Back in my apartment, I received a call from Shona telling me where they were and suggesting I get my cunt down there right away to join in any action. My slaves were pleasuring me when I took the call; we could see from the plasma vision that Shona and Caroline were already ensconsed on the banquette, so we wasted no time getting ready.

My sex slaves at that time were identical twins, Tilly and Milly. They were disappointed not to be able to finish their immediate pleasuring, but with the prospect of an orgy, both were prepared to delay gratification.

Tilly and Milly are the biggest sluts I have ever had as slaves. They just drool for cum and are constantly walking around fingering themselves, each other, me, or any other woman they can get their hands on, lips around and cocks into. Sometimes I have to encourage them to go down to the local park to pick up some new fuckflesh or they get all antsy. What can you do, I ask you!

We knew we had to hurry down to KaneAnn’s but we did want to look our best if an orgy was on the cards. I pulled on a pair of tight black plastic shorts and a sheer crimson top. Milly and Tilly attached the leash that connected them to each other via their studded collars, but didn’t feel the need for any clothing. When you have perfect bodies, why bother? Their full and firm woman-orbs with their cherryripe nipples were already oiled from our love play, so we were ready to set off.

Shona and Caroline had chosen to broadcast their procedure and the accompanying orgy on the local network, so quite a crowd cheered us on as we hurried towards KaneAnne’s. “You go, girls!” everyone encouraged us. It meant a street fair was being to swing into action. There was going to be a lot of cumming in town tonight! Just like the night of the hair-shearing and their wedding.

I am sure some of you are wondering how we ever get anything down in my town, given the amount of time given over to celebrating and enacting our sexuality. Well, we believe, that everything is done better when everyone is sexually fulfilled. A heightened state of arousal provides a productive state of tension, and the inevitable release means all transactions are fulfilling. If an office wants an orgy-break, then the participants are likely to comprise a far better, happier workforce. Since 10 years back it has been compulsory for all employees to contribute to an orgy and sex base in each workplace. Most get off at least twice a day with their fuck-buddies at work. Some larger companies even employ dedicated diesel dykes, lipstick femmes and others to provide for their workers’ needs.

Caroline had chosen to be cuffed by Shona at the ankles and wrists. She was spreadeagled, naked on the banquette. Shona was, when we arrived, sitting on Caroline’s belly, her own slit-slick welling …she was leaning forward and dipping her nipples towards Shona’s mouth…teasing and playing with her beloved. KaneAnn was ensuring all her equipment was sterile and that Caroline was aware of what was to happen. Caroline had chosen to begin with two labia rings. Highly erotic, and a good introduction to sexual piercings. KaneAnn’s view is that vigorous fuck play is the best natural anesthetic there is, so Caroline was to have her cunt prepped and primed by willing mouths, fingers and toys. That’s where Shona, Milly, Tilly and myself were to be of most assistance.


I can’t describe what happened next, as I lost track of the number of orgasms that happened in that room and that were broadcast to the neighbourhood. Every orifice and body part was set upon and our bodies writhed in a frenzy of wantonness. Caroline arched and screamed and wriggled within her shackled confines. An hour after we arrived, KaneAnn took up her piercer and provided Caroline with her first body adornments.

As KaneAnn bent forward and tenderly kissed Caroline’s newly stung cunt, I grabbed KaneAnn from behind, stroking her ass I whispered more to myself than anyone else “I love you”. KaneAnn’s lips froze on Caroline’s swelling flaps and her body became perfectly still. Oh, Goddess, I thought, now I’ve REALLY blown it! The end of a beautiful friendship????

Crew Cut
Crew Cut
156 Followers