Shona's Summer Holiday Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers

At school, Jane and Shona had often traded boyfriends, but they had not really been with them at the same time. Even though all three of them had been together in the shower, it was very clear that at that time, Geoff was with Jane. He and Shona had played a together a little but Jane was definitely between them. Geoff was Jane's husband, not just some school boyfriend. Shona wasn't going to push the issue, but she was hoping that tonight would be different.

Geoff, without knowing it, was seducing his wife's best friend. The next song was a little faster with a Latin beat. Geoff held Shona slightly away from him, one hand holding hers and one on her hips. They swayed to the rhythm, theirs eyes locked together. Shona felt a surge through her body as Geoff spun her about, pulling her hard against him, her pussy slamming against his hard cock. Their hips rubbed together, swaying to the music as Geoff guided her through the Salsa rhythm. Shona's nipples became hard against her dress, crushed against Geoff's chest.

Geoff spun Shona so that she could see Jane dancing on the dance floor with some young man in his early twenties. Jane had her back to him, rubbing her arse against his cock, his hands sliding up and down her sides over her tight dress. Jane smiled at Geoff and Shona, then turned around, facing her partner. He grabbed her arse, pulling her hard to him as she kept wiggling her hips, rubbing her muffin against him.

"That doesn't bother you, Geoff?" Shona asked. She was still in Geoff's arms, her body lightly brushing against his as they moved to the Latin beat of the music.

"Maybe a little," he admitted, "but I know she enjoys her teasing and as long as I know that she will go home with me, then it's all right," he added, smiling.

When the young man tried to kiss Jane she playfully, but forcefully slapped his hand, telling him no. Shona saw that her friend still loved to tease the man, but that was as far as it was going to go. Shona also felt Geoff's body tense watching the kissing scene.

Geoff watched to see whether the man backed off as Jane had asked or if he was going to try it again. When the man backed off and continued to dance, Shona felt Geoff's body relax, pulling her closer to him, letting Jane have her fun as long as she was safe and in control. The young man even seemed to be all right with it. Here he had danced several times with one of the hottest women at the club, had felt most of her body with his hands and even had his cock rubbed by her arse and pussy. He was going to go home happy, lie in bed and fantasize about the incredibly, sexy woman he was with tonight.

"One last dance?" Geoff asked Shona as the song ended. Shona smiled and slid into his strong arms when a slow song began playing. She laid her head softly on his shoulder, following his movements. Geoff could feel her press her firm breasts against him, sending a rush through his loins. They danced together slowly, Shona feeling very comfortable in her friend's husband's arms. She felt a little awkward, but it felt so nice. She had been very busy at work for the past six months, not dating much and no one in particular. She realised how much she missed that feeling of comfort and security in a special person's arms. She closed her eyes and drifted off in thought, letting Geoff guide her movements through the song.

About two thirds of the way through, Jane stepped in. "I need to dance with my hubby before you steal him from me," she said, obviously joking. "He is a good dancer, isn't he Shona?"

Shona smiled, reluctantly slipping from Geoff's grasp and walked back to the table to finish her drink, hoping that she had not upset Jane by being too obvious.

After the song had finished, Jane and Geoff came back to the table, smiling and hugging one each other. Jane plopped down onto the bench seat next to Shona. "Have you had fun, hon?" she asked her friend. Shona knew instantly that Jane was not mad at her.


Smiling, Shona said "yes," and hugged her best friend tight. Jane kissed her softly on the cheek, sliding her hand up Shona's bare thigh, slipping it under her dress. Shona squealed slightly, opening her legs to let Jane's fingers tease her through her knickers. Jane smiled seductively, "Let's go on home," she said.

Again, as they walked out, the eyes of most of the men there followed them walking through the club. At the car, Jane let Shona get in first, then sat on her lap. As soon as Geoff pulled out of the parking lot, Jane turned to Shona, kissing her full on the lips, holding her head to hers. Jane's breasts pressed on the tops of Shona's, adding to the sensations. Shona whispered to Jane, "You are going to have to use my dildo or strap on on me, babe. I have to get fucked tonight. I am so aroused, so hot."

Jane giggled, kissing Shona on the cheeks. "Anything you want babe," she replied. "Whenever we go dancing, we ALWAYS end up so hot, sometimes not even making it home." They both laughed. "In fact," continued Jane, "I will show you what we usually do as soon as we leave." Jane turned so that she was facing Geoff, her back to the door. She could feel Shona's breasts pressing on her side. Jane leaned over to Geoff, kissing him on his neck as he moaned softly. Shona watched as Jane's hands slid down Geoff's chest, down to his crotch. Jane unhooked his trousers, unzipping them, sliding his pants down. His hard, thick cock sprung out into Jane's waiting hand. Shona watched as Jane stroked Geoff's cock slowly, sliding her hand up and down the long, thick shaft.

Jane leaned over, sliding her tongue over the head, circling the thick knob with the tip of her tongue. Even though she had seen Jane give head many times, Shona was spellbound, watching her friend and lover make love to her husband's cock. Shona's pussy tightened over and over as Jane dropped her head down, engulfing the throbbing tool completely.

Instinctively, Shona's hands began to caress Jane's wonderful body. Her right hand slid up and down Jane's thigh, squeezing her cheeks under the tight red dress. Her other hand found Jane's large, hanging breasts. Jane moaned softly when Shona pressed her finger under her knickers and into her very wet muffin. Jane pressed her bum against Shona's hand, forcing her friend's fingers deeper into her. She bobbed her head up and down faster, sucking the hard cock even harder. Shona felt what she thought was Jane's hand on her thigh, trying to get under her dress. Shona spread her legs apart, letting the fingers toy with her lips. Suddenly the fingers plunged hard into her, making her squeal with pleasure. Shona grabbed the arm, realizing that it was Geoff and not Jane that was bringing her to orgasm. All the drink, the sexy dancing and the fact that it was Geoff that was pleasing her was too much for Shona. She let out a loud moan, grabbing Geoff's arm and using his fingers like a dildo, plunging them in and out of her tight pussy.

Throwing her head back, arching her back, Shona came quickly, covering Geoff's fingers with her hot juices. The suddenness of it surprised not only her but Jane and Geoff as well. Jane turned away from Geoff's hard cock and turned towards Shona, smiling lovingly. Geoff pulled his fingers out, letting Jane suck them clean as she looked passionately into her friend's eyes. Shona felt wonderful, like she belonged here with her friend and her husband. Jane kissed Shona deeply, sharing the taste of her cum with her friend as Geoff pulled his trousers back up. They were almost home. The two women held each other, caressing each others' shapely bodies, preparing each other for what was to come later that night. Geoff had a very difficult time driving, trying to watch the two angels love each other.

At their house, Geoff had to help Jane out of the car since her back was to the door. The two women rushed into the house while Geoff brought everything out of the car. Fortunately, the babysitter lived a couple of houses down she street so she was able to walk home with Geoff watching. By the time Geoff got to the bedroom, Jane and Shona were locked in a passionate embrace. Geoff stood at the door watching his beautiful wife passionately taking her lovely friend. Jane smiled at her husband, wiggling her finger at him to beckon him to her.

"We have to get you caught up with us, dear," Jane whispered in his ear, sultrily. The two women began undressing Geoff, their fingers working his slacks and shirt. Geoff moaned as Shona unbuckled his trousers, unzipping the zipper, letting his hard cock slip out into her fingers.

Geoff kissed Shona tenderly on her lips, their tongues playing together. Shona felt a rush of passion race through her. Her work had kept her so busy that she had not dated in a long time. Geoff's sensual kiss was driving her wild with desire. Jane slipped his pants down, falling to her knees. She loved playing with Geoff's cock, it had such a firm feel and a beautiful shape.

Jane stroked her husband's hard member, feeling it grow harder in her fingers. She loved taking control in the early stages of their lovemaking. Jane teased the hard cock, rubbing the head over her lips and cheeks. She felt the cock twitching, jerking in her hand. Leaning forward, she tongued the head, flicking it over the tip, tasting the sweet saltiness of his pre-cum. With her heart beginning to beat faster, Jane dropped her head, engulfing the hard, thick cock she was holding. Geoff moaned loudly, his knees beginning to shake as his pretty young wife's head bobbed up and down on his shaft.

Jane had always loved the feel of a hard cock in her mouth, the head rubbing against the roof of her mouth, the twitching of a sensitive cock on her lips, but what she loved most was the control she had over the guy. Jane had always considered herself an excellent cocksucker. All the boys at school had told her that she was the best, although she suspected that many had told Shona the same thing. These past years with Geoff however, she learned a lot more about the art and pleasure of sucking a cock. No longer did she just suck and bob her head up and down until the boy came, shooting his warm, sticky load into her eager mouth. She had learned to take it slower, taking control of the moment. Jane now knew that there were many more sensitive areas that need to be attended to.

From what Geoff had taught her, Jane also learned to get much more pleasure from it. Before, most of her pleasure was just the idea of a boy's cock in her mouth, but now it came from making love to him totally, from the sharing of his pleasure with her. Jane felt the pleasure that she was giving her husband and it only intensified her own.

Geoff's hips began to buck, rocking back and forth. He kissed Shona deeply, holding her against his body, her breasts pressing hard against him. Shona rubbed her mound on the side of his hips, feeling the friction on her pussy. Her breasts heaved up and down as her breathing deepened, her passions, her desires overwhelming her. She looked down at Jane, her mouth swallowing Geoff's cock. Shona had some mixed emotions about what she was seeing. She watched intensely as Jane made love to her husband's cock, she could tell that Geoff was in heaven; but she also wanted him for herself. All night she had longed for Geoff to make love to her. Her pussy ached for his cock, more than it had ached in a long time. She knew she couldn't fall for him, being her best friend's husband, but she now knew why Jane went crazy for him, and now she was too.

Shona kissed his neck, sliding her tongue down his chest, down past his belly, until she was next to Jane. The two friends looked at each other, smiling lovingly like two sisters. They both gripped his thick cock, kissing each other tenderly. At this moment, both women felt closer to each other than they had ever done before, their love about to take a new road.

Jane offered her husband to Shona with all her heart. Shona smiled at Jane, no words needing to be said, kissing her more passionately. Geoff watched the two beautiful women sharing their love, beginning to fully understand what was happening.

Shona hungrily sucked the hard rod, savouring the taste of his ooze on her tongue. Jane watched her friend taking her husband's cock into her mouth. She caressed his arse with one hand, caressing Shona's thigh with the other. Jane knew how busy Shona had been back home and she also knew by her look that Shona wanted Geoff. Just like Geoff with Jane's dancing with other men, Jane wasn't afraid to share him with her friend. It felt good to watch the two people she loved most share each others' passions.

Shona slid her tongue up and down the hard shaft, inhaling his aroma in her nostrils. She didn't want to stop what she was doing but she also wanted to feel him inside her.

Geoff lay on the bed on his back, pulling Shona on top of him. He knew that Jane wanted him to make love to her friend. He knew that he wanted to also. They had become very close during the last few days and he wanted to please her.

Shona still feasted with his cock, She lay across him, engulfing his cock as he pulled her wet pussy to his mouth. Jane loved to be eaten and had told Shona that Geoff was one of the best she had had. Shona was looking forward to seeing if Jane was right.

Jane knelt on the bed, sharing her husband's cock with Shona. She could tell that Shona was loving it, she hadn't seen her attack a cock so wickedly ever before. Between kissing each other and stroking Geoff's cock, the two took turns driving Geoff wild with pleasure.

Geoff grabbed Shona's firm arse, pulling her pussy hard to his mouth. She squealed when Geoff plunged his tongue deep into her. Her breasts hung down, her nipples rubbing against his chest as her head dropped, taking Geoff deep into her mouth. She tried to concentrate on his wonderful cock but his tongue and mouth were not allowing her the opportunity. Squeezing her cheeks, Geoff spread her so that his tongue could taste deep inside her tunnel. His tongue plunged in and out, sliding against her walls.

Shona wanted to swallow his cock, to feel it deep with in her mouth but she was losing all control from the sensations of his mouth on her pussy. He sucked on her lips, pulling them with his teeth. Shona let out a small scream, feeling the wonderful mix of pain and pleasure racing through her body. She began trembling, shaking uncontrollably, her orgasm building deep within, ready to explode.

Jane could see the look on her friend's face. She held Shona by the back of her head, kissing her face and lips tenderly as her body became tense, rigid with the onrushing orgasm. Her hand stroked Geoff's cock unconsciously, her breathing becoming rapid until her body erupted with a massive climax. She screamed, her pussy contracting violently on Geoff's tongue, squeezing the juices of her passions over his face and chest. Geoff pulled her hard to his mouth, tasting all he could of her sweet cum.

Shona collapsed onto his legs, her face pressed against his hard cock, her hips rocking against his face with a mind of their own. Jane, knowing the pleasure she was experiencing, held her head in her hands, kissing her face and lips. Shona's body was in convulsions, shaking, shuddering on its own, wave after wave of ecstasy racing through her.

Geoff continued licking and sucking on Shona's pussy and thighs, cleaning her juices from her trembling body. Jane smiled lovingly at her friend, happy in the fact that her husband had given her best friend such pleasure. After a few moments, Shona looked up at her friend, her eyes aglow. She didn't need to say anything, Jane could read her thoughts in her expression and her eyes. They kissed passionately, a kiss that brought two young girls to womanhood and to true sharing of love. As teenagers, they had shared their men and their bodies with each other, but now it seemed so much less than what they were sharing now. Not just their bodies, or their boyfriends, but Jane's husband, her source of love and passion. Shona was sharing her deepest love and passion with them.

The three of them lay there a little longer, letting Shona catch her breath and return to her senses. "He really does eat like a woman," Shona said smiling at Jane.

"I told you he did," Jane replied. Both women giggled, their love and passion beginning to be replaced with lust.

"And I do take that as a complement," Geoff laughed, his fingers still playing with Shona's lips, teasing her pussy and clit. Her hips rocked back and forth against his hand, the orgasm now subsided, but it only left her wanting more.

Jane looked at Shona closely. She knew her old roommate intimately and was about to take the next step. Shona wanted to feel Geoff inside her, to feel his thick cock deep inside her pussy, but she would never ask Jane if she could, that would have to come from Jane, herself.

Jane rolled over onto her back, pulling Shona on top of her. Shona came willingly, wanting to thank Jane in her own way for such a wonderful night. Shona's breasts hung down, her hard nipples rubbing against Jane's. Jane loved the feeling of her breasts against another woman's and tonight even more so. Her tits were especially sensitive, her nipples like electrodes, wired for pleasure. When Shona's breasts rubbed against her own protruding nipples, Jane almost came right then. She squealed with pleasure, pressing her hips up against Shona's mound, rubbing her lips against Shona's.

Jane took Shona's tits into her hands, squeezing and groping the large globes of flesh, her hard nipples inviting her mouth to taste. She sucked hard on her friend's nipples, biting and pulling the firm points with her teeth. Shona moaned softly, lost in the soft touch of a woman who knew her body so well. Shona's thigh slipped between Jane's legs, rubbing against her muffin. Jane felt herself lose control of her body as she began to hump Shona's thigh. Briefly, Jane caught Geoff's eyes, smiled and nodded slightly. Geoff slid behind Shona, her bum in the air as she felt Jane's wonderful mouth sucking her breasts and nipples. Suddenly she felt a hard rod rubbing up and down her slit, almost teasing her. At first she thought it was her dildo, the head being so hard and thick Then realized that it was Geoff, teasing her with his cock. She closed her eyes, imagining what would come next.

The head of Geoff's cock pressed into her tight tunnel, forcing its way into her. She groaned as Geoff took her by the waist, pulling her hard onto his hard cock. Jane sucked harder, knowing where and how to handle Shona's tits to bring her the most pleasure. She felt Geoff having to work his cock into her pussy, the thick head stretching her cunt to allow him in. With her heart beating rapidly, Shona pressed her arse back against Geoff's forward thrust, driving his cock all the way into her tight pussy. "Oooohhh ggddddddd," Geoff moaned, thrusting his hips back and forth, his cock plunging into her tight cunt.

Shona closed her eyes tight, feeling his hard cock plunging deep into her, filling her tunnel with his meat. "Oooohhh fuck Geoff," she moaned, rocking her hips back and forth against him, wanting to feel him deep within.

Jane kept rubbing her muffin against Shona's thigh, feeling her friend begin to tremble once more. Jane loved seeing Shona in such ecstasy. She kissed and sucked on Shona's tits, adding to her lover's pleasures.

Their eyes caught one another as Shona's orgasm began to grow inside. They looked at each other intensely, Shona fucking Jane's husband and Jane rocking against Shona's thigh, bringing herself to orgasm. Shona shared her pleasure with Jane through her eyes, sharing the feel of Geoff's thick cock fucking her cunt.

"You like fucking my hubby, don't you luv? You like feeling his hard cock in your cunt?" asked Jane, feeling Shona's knee rubbing hard on her pussy lips. Jane groped Shona's tits hard, squeezing them, sucking on her firm nipples.

Jake68
Jake68
148 Followers