Shooter Girl Kimber: Pumping Iron

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimber bit her lip nervously, "I remember our phone conversation, but would you mind explaining it to me again just so we're clear?"

Sasha grinned, "Of course. I want you to work out like you normally would. Take as long as you want and use whatever pieces of equipment you'd like. While you're doing that..." Sasha stepped over to a short table that was sitting beside one of the cameras and picked up a small box, "This is going to be inside of you."

Kimber took the box and opened it up. Inside, there was a small pink vibrator attached to a short cord. She took a deep breath and laughed, "Okay... I think I can do that. Anything else?"

"Yes, there is one other thing," Sasha swept her hand over the set, "Do it with your cock out. When the mood hits you: cum. I want you to cum everywhere, on everything, honestly, anything you want. If you've got enough in you to cover every damn piece of equipment, then by all means, let her rip!"

Kimber's lip trembled, "You want me to cum on the equipment?"

"Mhm, as much as you can, please," Sasha smiled.

"O...kay," Kimber's semi frown turned up into a careful smile. "I think I can manage that."

Sasha gestured to Kayla, who was in the process of checking the cameras, "Kayla is going to follow you with her own camera. We're going to get as many angles as we can; you can pretend she's not even there. All I want you to do is focus on your workout and your own pleasure. I have an outfit waiting for you in the restroom, and there's some lube in there as well. If you're ready to get started, you can go get changed and we'll make sure everything is ready for you."

Kimber felt butterflies rise to her stomach, but she was exhilarated, "Alright, let's do it!"

"Oh, there's one more thing," Sasha stopped her as she walked off.

"Hm?"

"There's a wristband that goes with the vibrator, it's sitting on the counter in the bathroom. The strength of the vibration coincides with your heart rate; the harder you work out, the harder it vibes."

"Oh. Shit," Kimber said with wonder. "That sounds... awesome."

Kimber stepped out of the bathroom wearing a pink tank top that left her midriff exposed. A pair of tight blue workout pants hugged her thighs, and they'd been specially tailored to allow her male member to hang out loosely. It felt strange to have her cock hanging out in an arena that wasn't specifically a shooter girls match, but it was already feeling normal as she stepped up to the edge of the set's mats.

"We're ready to go when you are, the cameras are already on," Sasha told her as she sat behind a laptop. Beside her, Kayla was already lifting an expensive looking, handheld camera.

Kimber took a deep breath and nodded before she walked onto the set.

She had absolutely no idea how it was going to go, but she decided to do what she always did and she began to stretch beside the pull up bar. She leaned forward with her knees locked to stretch her hamstrings, and her flaccid cock dangled below her. The shorts held in her balls perfectly, but their bulge could be seen easily as she leaned in several directions to work different muscles. She could feel the vibrator inside of her pussy pulsing gently, but so far it wasn't even buzzing hard enough to bring any sensation to her.

She spent a few minutes stretching herself completely before she hopped onto the treadmill. In her peripherals, she could see Kayla crouching and aiming the camera at her, but she did her best to ignore the girl as she turned the treadmill on and set it to quick start.

Kimber ran slowly. She usually started on either the treadmill or the elliptical to get her cardio going, and she figured that half a mile would be enough to get her blood pumping.

The machine whirred as she turned up the speed, and her cock flapped around her thighs. She giggled as she felt it harden with every step she took, and the vibrator buzzed just a little harder as she arrived at the quarter mile mark. She turned up the speed and turned her power walk to a light jog, and she watched the screen as she got closer to her goal.

By .40 miles, she was forced to regulate her breathing slightly, and the vibrator was actually starting to feel good. Her cock was standing nearly upright, almost completely hard, and it felt surprisingly satisfying to jog with a boner; more so than she thought it would. She turned up the speed even higher so she could run faster, and as the speed increased, so too did the vibrator's power.

"Oh geez," she smiled as she broke out into a flat run during the last .5 miles. her cock was completely hard now, and she was beginning to feel good and warmed up. Behind her, Kayla was pointing the camera right at her backside, and her toned ass bounced to and fro as her calves tightened at the increased speed.

Once she reached her goal, she lowered the speed and came to a stop. She'd barely broken a sweat, but she was feeling ready to move on to the next piece of equipment.

She turned and hopped onto the elliptical. She began to move on it right away, and the numbers blinked up on the screen as she increased her speed.

"Hmm," she smiled as she sighed lightly. The forward movement of the elliptical was causing her cock to wobble up and down, and it felt pretty incredible. Her heart rate was clearly climbing as well, because the vibrator was starting to distract her.

She finished up with the elliptical and almost forgot that she was being filmed as she walked over to the kettlebells. She picked up one of the thirty pounders and began to do squats with it, then she shifted to pilates stances.

She closed her eyes and sighed as the first beads of sweat began to form on her forehead. Her crotch burned as she held the forms for several seconds, but she enjoyed the feeling. She usually did light exercises before she got into the heavier stuff, and she loved the build up of adrenaline as she increased the intensity of her daily routine.

She then moved to the exercise ball, where she proceeded to to do planks. Her girl cock pointed straight down at the mat as it's tip began to shine with precum, and her pussy throbbed as a wanton sigh finally escaped her lips. She could already feel the build up reaching the base of her shaft, but she prided herself on having control of her urges, and she had intention of releasing herself prematurely. She held her plank for several more seconds before bouncing upwards.

She walked to the dumbells and grabbed two of the thirty pounders. She lined up her feet and began to do butterflies, and with every set she could feel her muscles beginning to burn more and more. The vibrator was beginning to do more than just distract her, and as she went through her sets, she deepened her breathing patterns in an attempt to control herself.

She replaced the dumbells and picked up a forty pounder before she began to do curls.

"Oh god..." she purred softly as she grinned. She tried not to break her form, but she couldn't help but look down at her cock as she curled the weight, and she couldn't believe how hard she was.

She understood that most people didn't find exercise very arousing, but there were very few things that could excite her more. She loved surpassing her own limits, and the feeling of getting stronger and faster was intoxicating. She stare down at her cock as she repeated her sets over and over again, and the first drop of precum dripped slowly down the tip of her cut cockhead and drizzled down to the floor.

She exhaled sharply and replaced the dumbell quickly. She had grossly underestimated the vibrator and how turned on the workout would make her, and she practically jumped to the bench press.

The barbell only had a little weight on it, and Kimber was able to lift it easily as she settled back. She stared straight ahead as she focused on her set, and since there was hardly anything on the bar she decided to go to fifty. She did three sets of ten before she actually groaned, and she had to stop halfway through the fourth to catch her breath.

Her shaft was starting to feel like it was going to explode, and the vibrator was just as much an irritation as it was pleasurable. She resumed her set and did everything she could to keep her mind off of climaxing, but it was becoming apparent that she wouldn't be able to hold on for much longer.

All the while, Kayla moved around her, zooming the camera in on her from different angles. The young woman was trying to regulate her breathing as well, but for an entirely different reason, and she was trying to ignore her soaked panties as she zoomed in on Kimber's face.

The futa athlete looked so focused and determined, and the aspiring director had never seen such concentration on anyone's features.

Kimber finished her last set and dropped the bar back into place above her. Her face was flushed as she sat up, but her concentration never broke as she headed to the pull up bar.

Kimber loved pullups. They were quite possibly the most hated exercise of all time (besides squats) but pull ups were one of the reasons why Kimber had started exercising in the first place.

When she was in her teens, she could scarcely do one, and though no one had made fun of her for it (she had always been quite popular) it bothered her that she couldn't even pull up her own body weight. One thing had led to another, and now she could easily do fifty in a row, though, as she jumped up and grabbed the bar underhanded, she doubted she was going to make it that far.

"Mm... yeah... fuck..." Kimber grunted as she lifted her chin over the bar. Her nipples hardened beneath her pink top, and sweat began to soak through it. Her toned forearms and biceps strained against the speed of her workout, and her flat tummy could be seen flexing as she straightened her torso.

The stupid vibrator was starting to go crazy, and her cock began to drool as she lifted herself. She'd scarcely made it to thirty when she felt the point of no return, and as she looked down she saw Kayla tilting the camera up at her.

"Fuck yes... fuck yes..." she grunted loudly as a large vein in her girl cock began to bulge. She could feel her load rising up inside of her, and the burning sensation coupled with the good hurt in her arms was going to drive her over the edge.

Kayla was staring into her camera screen with rapt attention as her own breath came in rasps. From her angle, she could see Kimber's balls tightening and receding into her body, and a wet spot was blooming right below her pussy. Kimber was grunting and cussing up a storm under her breath, and it wouldn't be long before she lost her control.

She's gonna cum... Kayla thought as she struggled to keep the camera steady, She's gonna fucking...

Kayla jolted as a thick wad of girl cum splatted against the camera lens. Above her, Kimber groaned loudly as a second rope followed the first, but she didn't slow her set as she proceeded to cover the ground below her.

Her cum shot out at least five feet in front of her, even without her touching herself. Her arms burned as she groaned and grunted and shot; six, seven, eight ropes, each of them splattering in a different direction as they hit the matt below her.

Even before she was done climaxing, she let go of the bar and ran to the treadmill. Cum was still dripping from her cock as she turned it on, and she immediately cranked up the speed to ten.

"Mhh, gah... fuck!" She sprinted on the treadmill, her footfalls shaking the machine as her shoes pounded down in a blur. Her tight pony tail whipped back and forth as she swayed at a breakneck pace, and her lungs began to feel tight. The vibrator sang inside of her, buzzing and tickling her insides as she felt another load rising up within her. She pressed a button on the machine to make it go faster, but it was already at its highest setting, and she grit her teeth as she nearly forgot to breath, "Yes... yes, fuckin get it!" She growled through her teeth as she felt her balls tighten even further.

She slammed her hand down to lower the speed of the machine. She jogged to a slower pace within seconds and jumped off the machine before grabbing her dick and stroking herself manically, "God, yes!" she moaned as she shot another fat load.

The rope of girl cum shot well past the belt, but most of it landed on the tread. The machine was still running, and she lowered her dick at the black tread and watched her cum paint lines on it. Her spunk could be seen glistening on the black surface as it turned over and over, and she shook her dick off to get every drop out of it she could.

She threw her head back and took a deep breath. Her chest was heaving, and her hair was starting to fall out of place, but she didn't care as she stepped over to the dumbells and took up two of the ten pounders.

She locked her fingers between the two weights and sandwiched her cock between them. The metal was cold against her still raging boner, and she whimpered loudly as she began to stroke herself off in front of the weight rack.

For nearly three minutes, she relished the feeling of her dick sliding between the two weights. She lowered her head and spit at her cock to lubricate it, and she threw her head back and moaned wantonly as she pressed the weights closer together, "Yeah... mhm, you gonna get this?" She asked no one in particular as she pointed her cock at the rack, "I'm gonna fucking blow a load all over your equipment." she began to shake as she squeezed her cock even harder between the weights, "Fuck... these...weights!"

Her cockslit erupted once more, covering the smallest set of weights in girl cum. The rack was the kind that was built like a pyramid, and her girl sludge dripped down to the lower level and covered the heaviest weights at the bottom. Even though it was her third orgasm, her dick pumped out five rounds easily, and each were just as thick as the last. Sticky and warm, her cum was a bit more watery, and the last few drops eked out slowly as she heaved.

She glanced over at the bench press and grinned wickedly. Her heart was still thudding in her chest, but her pulse was beginning to go down, and some if the wildness that has risen up in her was beginning to dissipate. The vibrator in her pussy was beginning to calm down, and the slower pulsing was actually making her feel more mellow.

She could feel the sheen of sweat on her body, but it only made her hungrier as she laid down on the bench and sighed slowly, "I love this," she breathed as she took hold of her cock and began to stroke herself slowly. It wasn't her intention to have a monologue with herself, but it felt good to just let go and give in for a change. She was usually so disciplined and steady, but she wasn't in a match, and there was no reason for her to conserve her energy.

"I love to workout... I love feeling the burn in my muscles and the feeling of everyone watching me while I do my sets." she took a deep breath as she gripped herself harder, "Sometimes, when I'm working out, I get so hard. I know people can see me...I know they can tell, but I don't care. Why should I hide myself?" She asked to herself as she closed her eyes.

She placed her fingers strategically around her shaft and slowed her movements, "Sometimes, when I'm alone, I like to edge like this. I can make myself crazy fantasizing about a cute girl I saw in the gym; just burying myself deep inside of her tight pussy," she groaned as she smiled, "Or maybe bending over one of those muscle heads and showing them that I'm probably more manly than they are..." her eyes shot open as she lolled her tongue out, "And then I'd pull out... and just spray their tight asses with my hot cum."

She sat suddenly and swung one of her legs down to the floor. her index and thumb were placed just under her swollen cock head, and she worked over her length with long,even strokes, "Yes..." she sneered as she pointed her cock down to the sweat soaked bench, "Those gym rats love pumping iron, don't they? I've got some iron for em' right here..." her eyes grew heavy and she began to pant as a fourth orgasm tickled up through her balls. "Gonna cum again..." she rolled her eyes as she threw her head back and sighed, "Mmm, shit!" she giggled as she began to stroke herself faster, "Big fat fuckin' load all over you're goddamned bench," She looked over and saw Kayla pointing the camera right at her face. She smiled widely and licked her lips, "You like watching me work out, baby? I'll bet you don't think I've got any left in me, hm? Let's see... ready?" She panted as she looked down at her cock and pulled her skin back as far she could, "Watch," she said flatly with a demanding tone.

Her cut cock turned several shades redder before she fired. Three beams of white shot past the bench and onto the floor. They were immediately followed by three more, each of which slashed over the bench, standing out starkly against the black vinyl. Kimber let go of her cock and began to hump the bench slowly as the last of her load oozed out onto the material, and she inhaled sharply before she lowered her head and sighed.

She was silent for a long moment, but she lifted her head and began to laugh, "Oh my god!" Her face broke out into a wide smile, "That was so much fun!" She turned to Kayla and waved at the camera, "Thanks for watching!"

Several more seconds passed before Sasha cleared her throat, "That's it: cameras are off."

Kimber shook her head and snorted, "Holy shit... wow."

Sasha walked over to her and gave her a serious look, "You okay?"

Kimber nodded, "Fantastic," she looked up at the woman and frowned slightly, "Did I do poorly?"

Sasha's eyes widened, "Poorly? My dear, that was one of the most incredible things I've ever gotten on film! I just wanted to make sure you weren't killing yourself."

The now spent athlete chuckled, "Nope, I'm good," she paused before she added, "I'm glad it was good, cause I don't think I can do it again just yet," she looked over at Kayla and saw that the girl was just standing there with a blank look, "You okay, girlie?"

Kayla blinked as she clutched the camera with both hands, "Y,yeah."

"Sorry I got cum on your camera."

The young woman smiled as a blush rose to her cheeks, "Highlight of my day." Her smile disappeared a moment later, "Oh, can I get you anything to drink? That was, I mean, fluid wise..."

Kimber laughed as she stood slowly, "Actually, if you could get me another bottle of water, that would be amazing."

The girl walked off after nodding furiously, and Sasha watched her go with a chuckle, "I think you've got her wrapped around your finger."

"I'm interested to see what she'll become," the futanari pursed her lips as she looked around the set, "Holy god, I came a lot."

Sasha uttered at nasally laugh, "That's what I wanted. Honestly, that was better than anything I could have hoped for. Your agent probably told you, but eventually, I want to do solo shoots with every one of this season's major league girls."

"Yup, she mentioned it. Who you gunning for next?"

"Tilly Florez?" The adult entertainment director said the woman's name as question more than a statement.

"Aha."

"Oh, I'm sorry if..."

"No no," Kimber laughed lowly as she fiddled with the bracelet that controlled the vibrator. She turned it off, but she could still feel the ghost vibrations in her nerves as she took a deep breath, "I don't have any beef with Tilly; she won that match fair and square. That girl can shoot... god can she shoot!" Kimber laughed, "She's like a fucking sniper rifle."

Sasha crossed her arms, "Would it offend you if I asked you some questions about her?"

"Naw. I don't know a whole lot about her, but she seems like a pretty cool chick."

"What does she like? I mean, as a hobby; like you and exercising?"

"Hm," Kimber thought back about all of the interactions she'd had with the woman who'd taken first place from her a year prior, "She likes to cook, apparently. I guess she spends a lot of time doing it, so it must be important to her."