Shooter girl Tilly: Roomies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," Cecilia sighed and rolled her eyes, "Who's gonna sign me, though?"

"Well, they signed me and I'm boring as shit compared to you," Tilly chuckled. "Trust me, you'll get scooped up really fast once people see your production. Anyway," she stretched again and she winced as her neck popped, "Let's go home."

The following week went by more smoothly than the last, and Tilly could tell that her new roommate was settling in nicely. There were still a few awkward moments here and there, mostly when Tilly decided not to wear pants, and Cecilia would excuse herself quietly. It didn't make the older woman upset so much as uncomfortable in her own home, and finally she decided to address it directly for a second time.

It was laundry day, and as usual, Tilly was reading on top of the dryer. The gentle rumble massaged her balls beneath her briefs and sent pleasant waves of sensation down her semi erect shaft. The house was quiet and she didn't have a care in the world... until Cecilia came into the hall with a basket full of laundry.

"Oh, hello, I didn't..." Cecilia blushed hotly as she saw her roommate on top of the dryer, "I didn't know that you were using the laundry, I'll just..."

Tilly's eyebrow twitched. She hated it when her tranquility was broken, and she'd had enough of Cecilia's nervousness, "I'm finished with the washer if you want to put a load in."

The girl stared at the top loading machine, where Tilly's socked feet were propped up right beside the dials. The girl glanced up the woman's leg to her thigh, where she saw Tilly's weeping cock head poking down through the leg in the briefs, "Ah... okay... I guess..."

Tilly sighed, "Cecilia, take your pants off."

The girl's eyes became wide, "What?"

"C'mon, take your pants off. Right now, just do it." Tilly set her book down and hopped off the dryer.

"But, but..."

The tall woman faced her roommate and knelt down to her level, "Let me tell you something: I like you a lot, Cecilia. I think you and I could be great friends, but I don't want to fuck you. You're too young for me, not to mention too loud for me," she smiled, "I'm not interested in you like that. I get that you're still getting used to being allowed to be yourself at home, but you're killing me with all this slinking around. Now, as you can see," she gestured to the dryer, "This is how I enjoy laundry. It takes me between thirty minutes and a hour to cum, but I use the dryer as a vibrator. It's a good way for me to get my reading in, and I'm not going to stop just because it makes you uncomfortable."

Cecilia's blinked several times, "I'm sorry," she replied genuinely, "It's me, I know, but..."

"No buts! Take your god damned pants off!" Tilly shouted playfully with a laugh as she tugged at the girl's top button.

Cecilia squealed, "Okay, okay!" She reached down and unbuttoned her jeans, then undid the zipper and wiggled out of them. Before she could do anything else, Tilly leaned down and clamped her hands around the girl's waist, then hefted her upwards with an unprecedented amount of strength.

"Oi!" Cecilia cried out in shock as she was lifted off the ground and placed onto the dryer. "What... what... oh..." her eyes grew heavy as she felt the rumbling below her.

Tilly nodded in satisfaction and picked up Cecilia's laundry basket, "Now, for fuck's sake, you need to chill out and loosen up around here," she dumped the girl's laundry basket into Cecilia's lap and closed the lid of the washer, "These are dirty, right? Let's make them dirtier."

Cecilia gave her a conflicted look as her cock hardened against the basket by the second, "But, are you sure that..."

"I'm sure," Tilly pulled her cock from the hole in her briefs before she hopped up onto the washer and crossed her legs, "Are you into me or what? Be honest?"

"I,into you?" Cecilia asked helplessly as she stared openly at the snake draped over Tilly's ankles.

"Yeah, like, romantically interested."

Cecilia blushed hotly, "No!"

"Then, how do you see me?"

The girl stammered, "Like... like a sister, maybe? An older sister. Except, not related or anything like..."

Tilly laughed as she took hold of her cock and began to stroke it slowly, "Perfect. See, now that we're on the same page, there's no reason for you to be so nervous. Now stop stuttering and let's give your laundry a real reason to get washed."

Cecilia's arousal spiked as she watched her roommate's cock spring to life. She felt her own girl dick pressing up against her briefs immediately, and the sudden excitement of the encounter was almost enough to bring her to a climax on its own.

In a way that was decidedly unfeminine, Cecilia pushed the basket away from her crotch and yanked her underwear down before grabbing her swollen girl meat. She closed her fingers around her smooth, coffee colored cock and sighed heavily as she watched Tilly come into full hardness, "Dos mios...how big are you?!" She moaned as the kept her eyes glued to Tilly's working hand.

Tilly grinned tiredly and chuckled, "Just a hair over twelve inches...yes, that's over a foot long. When I was younger, I used to do cam shows, and everyone thought that my dick was fake. Of course, I hid my pussy back then," The brunette mused as she stroked herself, "So everyone thought I was a transexual. They were constantly telling me to yank on it and do this and that; anything to prove that it wasn't fake. I indulged them sometimes by letting myself go soft, but even that wasn't enough for some people. Anyway," Tilly smiled as she watched Cecilia squeeze her shaft roughly, "You're pretty hung yourself, kiddo. What you got there, eight, nine inches? And thick too."

Cecilia was barely coherent as precum glisted from her cock head, "I don't...ah... I don't know. I never measured myself, but...I... I'm cumming!"

"What, already?! Holy shit, girl, just hang..." that was all Tilly managed to say before she watched the girl unload into her own laundry basket. Thick, sweet smelling cum fell in ropes over the girl's already dirty laundry, and Tilly had to admit that she was impressed not just by the speed but by the volume.

Like the first time Cecilia had masturbated in front of her, the woman was more entertained than turned on, but she grinned and laughed loudly, "Good God, girl, that's quite a load. There's no way you're not gonna make it to the pros, but you're gonna have to learn how to..." she blinked as she saw Cecilia's hand move again, "Aaaand she's still going."

Cecilia laughed through blurred vision as she squeezed the last few drops of cum from shaft. She hasn't lost hardness in the slightest, but her hand was moving a bit slower than before, "This isn't the first time I've cum into dirty laundry. But...it was someone else's..."

Tilly resumed her casual stroking and raised her brow, "Oh? Do tell."

"Well," Cecilia eyes were heavy with lust, "I was trapped inside of a closet to hide from my roommate. She came in with her boyfriend and they started to fool around, and then..."

"You came in your roommate's laundry?" The woman asked with curiosity.

Cecilia nodded, "Also, I may have...stuffed her panties in my mouth to keep quiet," she added with a fresh blush.

"Wow, that's pretty pervy," Tilly giggled, "Not that I can talk. I used to make most of my money from all the camshow tips, so I did some pretty strange things."

Cecilia's hand slowed slightly as she looked up at her mutually masturbating roomie, "Like what?"

"For some reason, people are obsessed with the idea of me sucking myself off. Don't get me wrong, it feels good, but..."

"You can give yourself a blowjob?!" Cecilia's asked with wide eyes that were practically patented.

"Easily," Tilly chuckled. "I think other people enjoy watching it more than I enjoy doing it, but it's kind of fun. Mostly I just taste salt, but if I close my eyes and relax I can get into it sometimes."

It was clear that Cecilia was on the verge of asking something, but she was still feeling more like a rude house guest than a paying tenant.

"You wanna see, don't you?" Tilly's eyes narrowed.

"Ai... yes," Cecilia smiled with a bit of embarrassment. "It's just..."

"No, I get it," Tilly laughed as she raised her cock towards her body, "I suppose I'd be just as curious. You have to promise me one thing, though, okay?"

The girl frowned, "Is it about me freaking out all the time?"

"Bingo. I'm trying to meet you halfway, here," Tilly held her cock up and smacked her palm with it like it was a nightstick, "I know that you're not the skittish type, and you don't seem all that self conscious of yourself; it's just this dynamic that you seem to be struggling with. So, the next time you see me doing laundry or putting groceries away and my johnson is just swinging around, you're gonna keep it together...right?"

"I... I'll try."

Tilly gave the girl a flat look, "Cece, look at me."

The girl blushed and smiled, "Did you just call me Cece?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

She nodded, "Only my good friends call me that... it makes me happy to hear."

"Well, good then," Tilly smirked. "Seriously, look at me: my dick is out, your dick is out. You just jizzed into a pile of your own laundry and we're jacking off together," she pointed at her eyes before pointing back at the girl, "And we are watching each other do it. I can't think of any more lines we can cross in one day without porking each other, and, like I said before, I'm not interested in doing that. So this, us, it's normal... okay?"

"Okay," Cecilia nodded once and smiled with a bit of unsurety, "I got it."

"Good. Now..." Tilly looked down at her cock and raised it towards her chest. It looked almost like a flag pole jutting out from between her legs, and she opened her mouth slightly as she lowered her head, "One thing you'll learn about me is that I never bluff: in it goes."

Cecilia stopped stroking herself and watched in awe as her roommate swallowed nearly a quarter of her own length. What was even more impressive, was how casually she'd done it; the woman almost looked bored with the whole thing, but somehow, it made the act hotter, and Cece's dick pulsed and hardened intensely as she watched, "Oh my god..." she whispered as she watched raptly.

Tilly's eyes rolled up at the girl and she raised her index finger in a gesture that told Cecilia that she wasn't quite finished. With absolutely no coughing or gagging, Tilly leaned forward and kicked her legs up, and soon she was swallowing nearly half of length.

Cecilia was transfixed, and though she wasn't even stroking herself, she could feel another climax building inside of her, "That... that's amazing..." she whispered sincerely as Tilly held the position for a long moment.

Then, as if a recording of it was playing backwards, Tilly drew back slowly and unswallowed herself. She lifted her lips from the tip of her cock soundlessly, then looked up at her roommate and shrugged, "Ta-da," she said sardonically with a smile to match.

Cecilia was trembling, and her hand moved absently over her cock once, "Ima cum again..."

Tilly lifted her brow, "Seriously? What kind of libido do you..."

But Cecilia was already spraying cum into her laundry basket all over again. The girl was much quieter the second time around, and her face contorted sweetly as she groaned. Tilly watched the white girl gunk cover the already fairly well drenched underwear in the basket, and she pressed her lips together as she let go of her cock, "Well fuck me," she laughed once as she hopped off the washer.

Cecilia's head was still spinning as she let go of her dripping cock, "W,wait...aren't you going to cum?"

"Not from that position I'm not; I'd shoot your eye out, kid," she said with a self satisfied chuckle. "Naw, there's a reason I took the carpet up in the hall and had hardwood put down. You wanna see why they call me 'bolt action' Tilly?"

Cecilia crossed her arms, "In the hall?!"

"Why not?" she shrugged again as she turned towards the longer portion of the hall and began to stroke herself. She had to admit that it was fun having someone to masturbate with, and the casual conversation was just as mentally stimulating as reading during a session. Still, she hated spending more time than she had to, and she was already hard as a rock.

"I guess..." Cecilia gulped as she watched her roommates smooth testicles swing back and forth. From the position her roommate was standing in, she couldn't quite make out her pussy, but she imagined that it was just as smooth. While a little gangly, Tilly was a pretty woman, and Ceccilia admired her shapely thighs as the woman worked her hand over her shaft.

The fact that Tilly was still wearing a shirt added to the mystique, and Cecilia was seriously contemplating going for a third round. Before she had a chance to, however, Tilly grunted and exhaled sharply.

"Well, I guess now is as good a time as any to..." Tilly's eyes widened as a thin streak of cum rocketed from her cock and flew down the hall, "Oh, there it goes..."

Cecilia's eyes widened so much that they looked like they were taped open. Long streams of watery cum slashed across the hallway and landed on the hardwood neatly, launching well past the washer and dryer and landing nearly at the top of the stairs. It was easily seven or eight feet of distance from where she sat, and Cecilia snapped her head back and forth as Tilly fired eight rounds that all gained nearly the same distance. She knew that contenders were a league apart; She'd seen the videos, but it was entirely different in person, and what was more was that the lanky, brown haired woman didn't even look like she'd broken a sweat.

"Well, that happened," the tall woman sighed and let go of her long member as she surveyed the hall, "Hm, not as much as I would have liked; my goal was the second to the last step."

Cecilia blinked as she stared at her roommate, "I... can't tell if you're joking or not."

"Nope, not joking," The woman nodded once and grabbed Cecilia's laundry basket, "The least I can do is put these in for you," she said as she lifted the washer lid and tossed the cum soaked underwear into the barrel. She measured out some detergent and added it, then set the washer on the proper cycle. When she looked over, Cecilia was still staring at her like she was some sort of goddess, and Tilly laughed, "You're gonna have to step up your game if you want to compete in the big leagues. I think I've got dibs on distance, but I won last year's competition on a whim. Those other girls can shoot more than me, and most of them are faster than me. But..." she looked down at Cecilia's crotch and smirked when she saw how hard the girl still was, "I think you'll do just fine."

"Huh? What do you... oh," Cecilia looked down at her cock and laughed, "I... I'm going to do my best!"

The owner of the home nodded and slipped her briefs back on, "So, two half naked chicks hanging out next to the washing machine, cum all over the hallway floor... normal?"

The dark haired girl nodded with a broad smile, "If you say so."

"I do say so," Tilly grabbed one of her 'clean up' shirts from above the washer and went to clean her mess, "If I do say so myself."