Shooters Hill Road

Story Info
Broken down van puts him in her arms.
2.3k words
4.25
41.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zark
Zark
1 Followers

I quietly cursed as the van I had hired from a local rental firm coughed and chugged and finally stopped as smoke plumed from the engine. Exiting the vehicle I was agitated, knowing now that it would takes hours for the AA to arrive and my morning would be wasted. I picked up my mobile phone and called the AA giving them my location in Shooters Hill Road, a 45-minute delay came the reply from the phone operator. I resigned myself to a long wait. I stood under a large tree at the verge of the road as it started to rain lightly. I amused myself watching people walk up and down this suburban street. I first noticed her as she walked briskly past me and on to the shops about 200 yards further along the road. Ten minutes later she was returning from the shop just as the rain increased, she stopped under the tree sheltering from the rain and open a packet of cigarettes she had just purchased and lit one, drawing back and exhaling.

'Needed that?' I offered. 'Yes' she replied 'It has been a tough day'.

I looked her over, she was young, 18 I guess and had a nice figure. Standing 5'7" tall she was wearing tight black slacks that accentuated her long legs and round hips, and a tight fitting zebra striped top, which had a neckline that showed a little cleavage. She drew on the cigarette again as I ventured again, 'you from around here? 'Just around the corner she replied' I asked 'Are you at college or do you work? ''I work' came the reply, 'but I have taken today off '

Terrible day to take off, with all this rain about' said I

Yes, but it does not worry me' she responded

'Why is that'?

'Oh I partied late last night and I am a little tired'

What have you got planned for the rest of the day'

'I plan to spend most of it in bed'

I must admit at this point I was starting to fantasise about what it would be like to have this young girl in bed, feeling her and filling her. But at 49 I would be considered an old man to her so I resigned my self to my thoughts and admiring her body.

' I wish I could spend the day in bed' I shot out leaving off the, 'with you' that I was really thinking. She nodded, smiled and drew on her cigarette again.

'Where are you from?' she asked.

'What from around here or my accent?

'I can here you are Australian from your accent, where do you live?

'Not far, about 3 miles away in Blackheath'

I decided to play out my fantasy just a little to while away the time. I noticed that it had stopped raining but she remain there under the tree talking to me.

'What was the party like? I asked 'Did you play up?' I said feeling a little more courageous.

'Nah' my boy friend got drunk so I just sat around and talked until late'

'That is a shame, what had you planned' I said seeing how far I could push this conversation.

She examined me carefully; I felt her eyes on me, moving up and down my 49 year old body that was carrying signs of fine food, fine wine and little exercise. I was not fat but I was not a Greek god either. For the first time in the conversation I wondered what she was thinking. I was feeling a little tingle at my boldness and felt the energy between us change as she took a long contemplated draw on her cigarette.

'I have only being going with him a few weeks so I expected that he would pay more attention to me' she said 'As it was I left him and caught a cab home early this morning'

'Silly boy' I mumbled, 'You are a lovely looking girl, he must be a fool to let you go'

'You think so' she said coyly.

'My word yes, I would have given you the attention you deserve' came my boldest statement yet.

'Hmmm' she said 'I am sure you would have. Well I am off for a cuppa tea and bed'

'That sounds wonderful, the tea I mean'

She smiled, flicked her cigarette butt into the running gutter.

She turned and began to walk off in the direction of her home, 'See you around' she said as she sauntered down the pavement swaying her hips a little more than I noticed on her approach.

'Yes' I said 'See you around some time'; knowing that this was a pleasantry passed without meaning or genuine desire to meet again.

I watch her walk down the road and out of sight day dreaming what it would be like to fuck a young and willing girl. Middle age gives way to some strange dreams sometimes.

Finally the AA mechanic arrived and with the usual dexterity of some one who knows engines poked and prodded. Turning the key, the engine roared into life. He explained that some hose had come off here, causing this to go there and stopping the motor. I nodded in disinterest only happy to be on my way again.

Getting in the van I headed up Shooters Hill Road wondering which house was hers as I drove around the corner. Looking ahead I saw her standing on the road verge, I slowed and wound the window down.

'Want a cuppa' She said. 'Sure' I said enthusiastically as I swung the van into the driveway of the house where she was standing.

She led the way up to a first floor flat conversion of semi-detached house. My heart and mind was racing, what was going on here. Was this a friendly gesture or was this girl offering more than a cuppa. I could only follow as see what happened.

Entering she gestured to the lounge chair as she moved into what I presume was the kitchen. I could hear the sounds of tea making, kettle filling, and cups clinking.

Returning to the lounge room she instructed that should make my self comfortable as that was what she was going to do as she walked down a small hallway to the bedroom area.

Again I wondered what I was doing here, a 49-year-old married man in the flat of an unknown 18 year old girl with intentions that given the slightest encouragement I would show this young lady how a man looks after his girl.

I hear the kettle begin to whistle as did she and I looked up as she ran down the hallway toward the kitchen, she was no longer wearing her tight top and slacks, these had been discarded and she was wearing what appeared to be a soft silky bra and matching panties. I drew a long breath.

'Sorry' she said as she ran through the room, 'I was getting changed when I heard the kettle'

Sorry I though, I was not sorry. I could feel the swelling in my trousers at the sight of her young developed body. I began to have second thoughts about this hole thing, was I being a foolish middle aged man thinking that a young girl would offer herself to me. I stood and moved toward the front door as she reappeared with two cups of steaming tea.

'What's wrong, are you going?' she asked.

'Well' I murmured

'Oh come on' she said 'Stay for a cuppa, I promise not to bite'.

As I turned I caught the site of her wonderful arse as she placed the cups on a small table. She knew I was looking and seemed to push her arse higher in my direction holding the position as I approached. I took her hips in my hand and pushed into her softness with now rock hard member. She pushed back swaying slightly rubbing herself against me. I knew there was no turning back. She stood and turned to face me, my hands still on her waste as she spun. She reached up, placing her hands around my neck as I pulled her into me and reached for her lips with mine. My head spun as I felt the wetness of her lips, my tongue darting in to her open mouth and circling her tongue. I felt her suck on my tongue drawing it deep into her mouth. What was minute's felt like hour as finally she draw back and looking at me said 'Now, what was it you said about giving me the attention I deserve'

I was on remote control; my hands ran over her body as she pushed her silken covered pussy hard against my bulging cock. Reaching behind her I unhooked her bra and stepped back as I removed it. Her young pert tits were beautiful. I lowered my head and gently kissed one then the other, returning to the first to suck it into my mouth and then sharing my attention with the other. I then knelt before her, staring at her silk panties that were now showing with wetness. I lowered them exposing her trimmed pussy. Leaning forward I licked a big slurp up her slit feeling her move her legs apart to give me more room. I then lay on my back pulling her down on me until her pussy was firmly mounted on my mouth. My tongue entered deep into is hole. She began to grind her hips pushing her self into my face so I could hardly breath. While my tongue lashed in and out of her hole my hands drifted up her body and I felt her hard nipple, I squeezed them hard and for the first time I hear her moan. I moaned too, but the sound was muffled as I drank the juices running freely from her. She lifted from me, turned and sat back down on my face. I realised that I was still fully clothed as she put her hand on my engorged cock, and then unbuckled my trousers. I lifted my hips as she pushed my trousers down and released my cock.

Without hesitation she sucked it into her mouth and I groaned blowing bubbles in the juice of her wet hole. Deeper and deeper she took me into her mouth sucking my cock like I have never felt before. My hand had found her tits and were squeezing and pulling on them. I knew it would not be long before I erupted and I signalled her by reaching forward and taking her head in my hands, I with drew my tongue from her soaking hole and screamed I am going to cum, to this she drove my cock into her mouth as I gushed my semen into her. She sucked and sucked as wave after wave of semen spurted. Finally she sat up erect forcing her self back down on to my mouth and sliding ever so slightly forward, thereby offering her anus to my tongue.

I licked around her bung tasting the sweat and salt. Her hands came to her pussy and she began to finger herself pushing her pouting arse into me. I licked and pushed to no avail there is no way I was going to get my tongue into her tight ring. I was tongue tired. I took her hips and lifted her of my face. She rolled on to the floor still finger fucking her self. I stood and kicked off my trousers that were still around my ankles. Looking down at her I knew I wanted to fuck her hard and long, I stroked my wet cock and then picked up her light frame and bent her forward over the arm of the lounge chair. I thrust my cock straight into her juicy pussy with out ceremony and began to stroke her in and out in long deep and forceful thrusts, sinking my cock deep until my balls banged against her. Over and over I thrust into her hearing her squeal in pain and delight with each stroke.

She began to chant, fuck, fuck, fuck with each stroke as I increased the pace and force of my thrusts. Knowing that I would not last long in the tight her cunt, I slowed and dipping my fingers in her juice began to finger her arse hole at the same time. She wailed as first one then two fingers entered her tight arse, all the time my cock was slurping slowly in and out of her pussy. 'Take my arse' she screamed and so I withdrew my cock and placed the head on her tight arse hole. I pushed with all my might feeling my cock bend under the strain; finally my cock head breached her tight hole and popped in. I pushed again sinking it further and further until I hand buried it to the hilt. Slowly I drew back and pushed again. On the third I blew my load into her arse and increased the speed of my pumping with each spurt of my cock. I stood there, still mounted in her, and totally spent.

Finally I drew out of her and staggered to the lounge and flopped down. She had not moved and was still stretched over the arm of the chair. I looked at her; she smiled. I stood and walked around behind her and patted her on the bum. Recovering my trousers I pulled them on. I moved to her, picking her up from the lounge and carried her into her bedroom. She looked exhausted as I lay her on the bed. 'I am fucked' she said. 'That was the plan' I replied. Pulling the sheet covers over her I kissed her gently on the forehead and said that she should sleep and I would let my self out.

As I backed the van out of the drive way I was smiling at the pleasure that had flowed from the irritating brake down of the van. I headed up Shooters Hill road and a smile cross my lips, I did not get to drink my cuppa. Then it stuck me, I did not even know her name but I sure will remember where she lives, next time I will get that cuppa.

Zark
Zark
1 Followers