Shooting at the Shoot

Story Info
A private photoshoot heats up.
2.2k words
3.67
80.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure where the first e-mail came from. I get tons of 'em. Some from the feedback form here on Literotica, some from my profile on AOL. In both places I have my occupation listed as a digital photographer, so I get lots of questions about cameras, personal pics and even a few requests to have some private photos taken.

Very few of those requests ever turn into actual sessions. Either people chicken out, or they don't want to pay me...there are a myriad of different reasons.

This one seemed more legitimate right from the start:

Dear Sir,

We live right in your neighborhood and are very interested in having some sexy pictures taken of us in our home.

If you are interested, please e-mail us or call us at your convenience at 561-XXX-XXXX.

We will work around your schedule and we are very excited about doing this as soon as possible.

Bob and Terri

People rarely give out a phone number unless they are ready to actually meet and have pictures made, so I called and Terri answered the phone.

"I am so glad you called us so quickly. We are a little nervous, but we've talked about this for a long time and we are both ready. Would you be willing to meet us at Starbucks for a cup of coffee first, so we can make sure you are as nice as you sound?"

That was fine with me, since I like to make sure people are who they say they are before I waltz into someone's home with all my gear. I've considered the possibility that someone would whack me over the head with a baseball bat and take all my equipment.

We setup a time to meet at Starbucks and decided that if we all liked each other, I would follow them back to their home and we would take some pictures. I got their 10 minutes early and started sipping a Venti Drip while I waited. There was no mistaking Bob & Terri as they walked in. Nice looking people. Not drop dead gorgeous, or super model bodies, but the kind of people you'd meet at your neighbors house during a Memorial Day barbeque.

Terri was attractive, hair halfway down her back. Neither the blond, nor the curl appeared to be a gift of nature. She was maybe 10-15 lbs over her ideal weight, average height and was curvaceous in all the right places. Most of all, she had the most incredible lips I had ever seen. The kind of lips that would make Angelina Jolie do an envious doubletake.

Bob was a sturdy looking guy who looked like he'd earned the right to work at a desk by working with hands for a decade or two. Maybe worked construction until he had enough money and gear to start his own contracting business or something of that ilk. They both looked as if they were in their late 30's or early 40's. They had obviously pegged me just as quickly, probably based on the camera bag I had slung over the chair next to me. I stood as they walked over, shook Bob's firm grip and greeted Terri warmly as she sat down. Bob went to grab them a couple of Lattes while we started to chat.

Terri and I were quickly spilling life stories as if we were old friends catching up. By the time Bob returned with the coffee, she and I had already identified two mutual friends and were wondering how it was that we had never met. Bob slid into the conversation just as comfortably, though it was obvious Terri was the chatterbox. It seemed as if Bob had told her when she was comfortable they would go for it, because she turned and whispered in his ear and he smiled broadly, "Okay, Ed, looks like we should head over to our place, if you're okay with that. Terri thinks you're the shit!"

We all laughed and Terri blushed a little. I followed them home and slotted my little Integra in behind their Lexus. "Nice house," I whistled admiringly, "Pay cash for this?"

Bob laughed, "Nah, I work for the company that built this complex. A good deal on the best lot was one of the perks." Their Mediterranean house was immaculate and ornate. I supposed they didn't have young children, a fact supported by the lack of kid pictures around the house. Lots of Bob & Terri and some other adults, but no kids. I did notice a very cool and ancient looking hookah pipe in the corner. "Do you guys smoke from that? Or is it just for show?"

Terri giggled, "We usually don't smoke from THAT one...but I do have a little doobie rolled if you want to smoke. I thought it might help me be more relaxed." So we passed a joint around as Bob confirmed my assumptions, they were in fact childless, by choice. I took a second pull on the joint and was feeling pretty high, "I better chill a little or I'm going to take lousy pictures. I haven't partied much in the last 10 years!" I started unpacking my gear and setting up the small lights I had brought when I felt Terri's hand on my shoulder, "Take one more hit, Ed. I'm sure the pictures will be fine." So I did.

I selected the main sofa in the living room as the focus of our pictorial. I suggested to Bob and Terri that they should put on whatever they wanted to start shooting in as I was pretty much ready to go and I found that shooting some pictures at least partially clothed at the start usually made everyone more relaxed. At this point the last hit of weed really kicked in, I found myself staring at Terri's luscious lips uncontrollably. I think they were high enough so that they didn't notice, but I noticed. I was starting to get a little wigged out about how high I was.

Bob and Terri sat on the sofa looking uncomfortably posed. I suggested maybe they should just make out like a couple of kids in the back seat of a car, "While you guys are doing a little petting, I'll snap some test pictures. You can just keep going slowly until you're comfortable".

I must've shot a couple of dozen of those lips. God they were perfect. Seeing them slowly part and watching her tongue slip between them was almost too much to bear. Suddenly she was looking directly at the camera, her tongue slowly licking her lips. I was so locked in, I didn't even notice they had been fondling each other quite a bit, and they were trying to get my attention.

"Ed? I think we are ready to get down and dirty here", Bob said, as he stood up and pulled his shirt over his head. They both slipped out of their remaining clothes. "I want to get some close up pics of Terri sucking me off".

Bob had a little bit of a gut. His cock was about 3/4s hard and looked to be a little longer and thicker than my own, maybe six or seven inches with a big head on it. Terri was a Rubenesque vision as she kneeled on the floor in front of him. I moved in closer to them and sat just to their right, my knee just inches from Terri's. She looked at me inquisitively, "Should I just start sucking him and let you take pictures?"

"Let's start that way. I'll probably stop you at some point to make you pose a little". So she started rubbing his stiffening cock against those beautiful lips. I was transfixed. I almost forgot to start taking pictures. I kept snapping as she parted those full, red lips and her tongue slid out over her lower lip. She placed the head of his cock on her tongue. Slowly she ran her tongue around his head and sucked it into her mouth. Her lips were stretched wide by his shaft as she fucked his cock faster with her throat. I could hear him groan.

She had him deep in her throat when I said, "Okay hold him there and slowly slip his cock out of your mouth and over your lower lip while staring right at me."

She did as I asked, the result was a perfect picture. Her lips made even puffier by the cock sucking, a thin filament of precum stretching from the cock in her hand to her lower lip. I showed her the image on the LCD on the back of my digital camera, "What do you think, Terri?"

"I think I want to kiss you", she replied, she looked at Bob, "Would that be okay with you honey?"

"It's okay with me if it's okay with Ed"

I didn't respond. I was thinking about my wife, those lips, my wife, those lips...when she leaned in. I guess she took my lack of response for a yes, because she kissed me softly. Her lips parting and her tongue darting between my lips. She still held Bob's hard cock in her hand as she sucked my tongue into her mouth. I could feel my cock getting hard as she worked those fabulous lips on mine, while she simultaneously stroked Bob's cock.

"Don't forget about me baby", Bob demanded and she went back to sucking his cock for a moment, never braking eye contact with me as she milked his rock hard staff in to her mouth. My cock was so hard in my pants it was uncomfortable. Without breaking eye contact I started to get up on my knees to adjust it a little.

She immediately dropped his cock and used both hands to pull my face back down to her. She wanted to make out with me some more. She was really jerking his cock off now, as she sucked my tongue. I could taste his precum on her tongue and lips.

She went back to sucking his cock and I started to suck on her neck and nibble her earlobes. She pulled my head back up to her mouth, but Bob's cock was still there. I started to pull back but she wanted this. She wanted to suck Bob's cock WITH me. She held my mouth firmly against hers and slid his dripping cock head between our passionate kiss. Bob was going berserk. He must have known this was the plan, because he was angling his rod to fuck my mouth. Terri was rubbing my hardon through my pants and sucking on his shaft while he plowed his throbbing meat in and out of my mouth. He started to shoot his load. She must have known the signs, because she held my head on his cock so I took it all. She was whispering in my ear..."Don't swallow it all, baby...I want to suck it off your tongue". And she did just that. Eating her husbands cum out of my mouth.

Bob was spent. He fell back on the sofa and collapsed. "I'm taking a nap...I'll catch up with you two later."

Terri led me upstairs to their bedroom. "Do you like to eat pussy, honey?", she purred as she backed me up towards her bed. I fell back on the bed and scrunched my way up to the headboard.

I do like to eat pussy. I love to eat pussy.

She pulled my pants off, and started rubbing my cock. She straddled me and positioned her knees on either side of my head. Lowering her sweet, pungent, wet pussy onto my mouth. I wriggled my BVDs down to one ankle and kicked them off my throbbing cock finally free of it's restraints. She was rubbing her juice on my face. My tongue was pinned between her clit and my lips and I was vibrating it quickly as she pressed down against my face.

I never even heard Bob come in. I didn't know he was there until I felt him wrap his hand around my cock. "Suck him off, Bob" Terri said, as she spun around to face him. Kepping my pinned beneath her hips. "I want to watch you suck him off."

Bob started to suck me off. He was good at it, too. Damned good at it. Terri came and her pussy juices were streaming down my chin as I started moaning that I was going to cum. Bob was milking my dick hard, he wanted my cum. I felt my balls tighten and I knew I was going to shoot. Bob started sucking furiously. He wanted to eat my fuck juice. I began shooting and he was swallowing. Burying his nose into my pubes and swallowing my shaft into his throat. With each hot spurt his head snapped back and he thrust it back down, urging another spurt out of my pulsating cock. After he had swallowed every drop, he left the room and Terri helped me get dressed. "I have to let you out now", she said, "Bob and I have some serious fucking to do...I hope you understand".

We walked downstairs and my gear had been packed and set by the door. She kissed me one last time with those wonderful lips.

"I had too good a time tonight, I don't think Bob will want me to see you again...but I'm sure someone else will find you through your Literotica profile."

I slowly carried my lights and camera bag to my car. Knowing that my first time at Bob and Terri's had also been my last.