Shooting Matt Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers

"It's excellent, Randy. Really," Kent offers.

I nod my thanks.

"I didn't mean to sound trite and I sure didn't wanna imply life's events are trivial by saying 'shit happens'. All I meant was, you can do everything right or at least do your best to do everything right and the outcome still sucks. You must see that all the time at the hospital. Don't you? A drunk driver hits another car, a kid has a brain injury, it's the driver's fault. Then you discover the driver just found out his wife has cancer, or his father used to beat the shit out of him, or whatever. You can construct a chain of blame that's, essentially, endless, even in instances like that. The world is random and we have no control over the world."

"Baloney," Glenna scoffs and takes a drink of soda. "If the world is random, truly random, then the good and the bad should equal out. At least that's what I recall from high school statistics and probability. If I flip a coin often enough the percent heads and the percent tails should, if I do it often enough, end up being 50-50. Yet, I look at my life. I look at Lee's life. I look at most lives and I see way more good than bad. When I see more bad than good, I can't think of a time when there isn't a reason. Too much booze. Drugs. Stupid choice after stupid choice. Whatever it is, life ain't random."

"I agree with that point. Most of the time life is more good than bad. That doesn't mean the world isn't random. Each coin toss is independent of the toss before it. Life, not as lived by humans anyway, is not like that. I'd re-state your point differently. Most people react to life's randomness in a positive way and that's what makes their life more good than bad."

"Bullshit," Leon interjects. "Life for most of us in this country is more good than bad. Take a little jaunt to the sub-Sahara Africa, parts of Iraq, parts of the Sudan. Need I go on? For most people life is still 'nasty, brutish, and short'. I think that's the quote but I don't remember who said it."

"Okay. I concede. I just meant that not everything that happens can be explained and that blame does not need to be assigned for every untoward outcome. Sometimes events beyond our control, if you prefer that over 'random' events, are the drivers of our lives. What if a meteor had hit Matt on his way over to my house? Whose fault would that have been? His? Mine, for agreeing to take his photo? What example can I offer that is more random than a fucking meteor?"

"Meteorite, if it hits the earth, or someone on the earth doesn't that make it a meteorite and not a meteor?" Kent inquires with a straight face.

"I think he's right," Glenna offers.

"Oh, for fuck sake. Fine, meteorite. No one's fault. Random. But think of the effect it would have had. I'd be sitting in my house pretending I had a life. Liam wouldn't be here with Matt because there wouldn't be a Matt. I wouldn't be sitting here. Kent wouldn't be sitting here. And you two would be doing whatever it is you'd be doing on a weeknight during tourist season."

"How did we get on this topic anyway?" Glenna asks.

"Randy was explaining to me it wasn't my fault my partner died of what could have been a curable melanoma because I didn't force him to go to a doctor. And that I shouldn't be angry at him, my partner not Randy, for sun bathing all the time and getting it in the first place." Kent says quietly.

"I never said you shouldn't be angry. I'd be pissed to, not because like millions of other people he risked skin cancer to look good but for fucking leaving me alone. I'd like to think I wouldn't blame him for it but I'd be pissed at him anyway."

"Who long were you together?"

Kent swings his head to look at Glenna. "Almost eight years."

"That must be so hard."

Kent nods. He sighs as he rolls his head in a circle over his shoulders. "Dinner was wonderful but I'm wiped. Randy, would you mind showing me where I should sleep? You guys can keep talking. You won't keep me awake. I've learned to sleep when and where I can."

"No. It's been a long day," Leon offers. "Glenna is welcome to stay but I think I'll head down to the lodge."

"By yourself? What if a big ole bear scares you?" She looks at us and faux whispers. "He's afraid of the dark."

Leon smiles at her. "I can deal with bears, honey. It's harpies that scare me."

"What did you just say?!" She smacks him on the shoulder. I can't help laughing. Even Kent smiles.

"See you guys in the morning," Leon offers.

A chorus of "g'night" circles the room. I close the door behind them.

"You okay, bud?"

Kent nods at me. "Just beat."

"You can have the bed. Let me change the sheets quick. The boys slept there before me."

"Are the sheets dirty?"

"Not that I could see but I'll change them quick."

"You don't have to."

"Maybe not but I will."

It's only then that I look around to see, where exactly would extra sheets hide and why, exactly, would I assume that either the resort or the boys have provided an extra set. I spot Liam's bag. Bingo. That's my boy. I strip the bed and quickly make it.

"Not bad," Kent offers, then adds, "for an amateur."

I start to pull the cushions off the sofa.

"You don't have to sleep on that thing. I'm not coming on to you or anything but it's fine if you want to share the bed."

Do I want to do that? I do.

Kent strips to his boxers and stops. I follow suit. He climbs in. I flip off the light and climb in. I'm not particularly sleepy and the light has barely left the sky.

***

Matt and Liam hop in the shower, giggling. Liam feels quite naughty, showering with his lover in a hospital room behind a door that doesn't lock.

"That was killer, brah." He pulls Liam close and kisses him. "Thank you."

"Why? I loved it. I can't wait to do it again."

"Do you want to fuck me? Is that why you rimmed me?"

Liam shrugs. "Yeah. I'd like that. I'd like to try it the other way, too. You know, you fucking me."

"Have you ever fooled around like that?"

"Not with a person. Toys, though."

Matt reaches behind Liam and snatches a small bottle of the tiny metal shelf in the corner of the bathroom. Liam hears something being squirted and then Matt's hand wraps around his cock. It's cold, not his hand, whatever is in it.

"Cream rinse," Matt tells him. He strokes his cock, covering it in white. Liam is confused when he turns and leans against the wall. Then shakes his head.

"No, dude. It'll hurt your back."

"Nah," Matt tells him, shaking his head. "I'll keep my back straight. If I can do those rehab exercises I can deal with you fucking me. Besides, I want it." He chuckles. "So, do you. Your fucking dick could shatter diamonds." He looks at Liam, eyes glowing and hungry. "Fuck me, Liam. Fuck me. I want to feel your cock in my ass."

Liam looks doubtful but his eyes smolder and his cock throbs and aches. Matt use one hand to pull his ass cheek to one side.

"Brah, fuck me. Please." He turns his back and puts both hands against the wall, back straight, ass out.

Liam shuffles forward. He trails his fingers down Matt's back, skirting the livid bruise. "Are you sure?" he whispers.

"Yes. Jesus, dude. Please. I want to feel you inside me. Just fucking fuck me already."

Liam arches his back. He uses one hand to open Matt's ass. The other guides his cock. He presses the head against the dark, pucker slit. Matt presses back. There's a moment of resistance and then the head of his cock jumps past the sphincter. Matt groans and Liam joins him. The feeling for both is intense.

Liam keeps a steady pressure and his cock enters Matt easily. He stops when his belly is smashed against his ass.

"Oh, fuck, brah. That is totally fucking delicious. Stay there. Please!"

Liam does as he's asked but he pushes and relaxes, letting the resistance of Matt's muscular ass move him in and out, just a fraction of an inch. Matt groans again.

Liam pulls back slowly. His cock is encased in warm, hot, velvet. His cock leaves Matt's ass but his foreskin remains trapped. It stretches, frees itself and it's his turn to moan. He thrusts forward. Matt is relaxed, ready. Liam buries his cock to the hilt. Holds. Presses. Repeats.

"Cum inside my ass, Liam. I want to see if I can feel it. Cum deep inside me."

Liam's pace increases. He's getting better, getting better very quickly, but he's still new to this. It doesn't take long. He strains against Matt's back, forgetting in the moment of his release to worry about hurting his friend. His cock seems to swell to twice its size and he explodes.

As he does, there's a knock on the bathroom door.

"Mr. Synder? Are you okay in there? You've been in there quite a long time?"

Liam can't help it; he groans, dropping his head to rest on Matt's back.

"No," Matt calls out in a normal voice, other than the suppressed panting. "I'm fine. Almost finished. Liam's helping me out."

"Uh, well, okay." The voice is confused or maybe not so much confused as unbelieving.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,090 Followers