Shooting My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we going to do Mike? We committed incest! You can't just decide one day to fuck me and then everything's going to be OK!"

Hannah became aware of Mike's cock hardening against her thigh. She quickly glanced down at it. God, he was big! She remembered last night so vividly, the way his thick prick had made her squirm with delight, the way he kept on pounding into her through two (count them two!) orgasms. Despite her rage, she felt her nipples hardening and her pussy start to call out for attention. She let her hand slipped down to her side and, as if by accident, her fingers grazed over the head of his prick.

"Jeez, Mike" she said. "You're hard, even while we're talking about how outrageous your behavior was?"

"Erm, sorry" Mike said, leaning back to glance at his penis. The effect was that his cock swung into Hannah's outstretched fingers. She couldn't resist a quick check to see if it felt as hard in her hands as it had in her pussy. She quickly grasped his shaft then let go. It was like an iron bar!

Mike was surprised but delighted by her reaction, but Hannah quickly remembered the situation and took control again.

"We'll need to talk later, and I'll have to decide what to tell Mom." She warned, leaving his room angrily. Mike sat down hard on the bed. Shit, the day had started so well...

Back in her room, Hannah stormed around the room. She couldn't believe what Mike had done to her. She thought she should take a shower, to get the jerks sweat (and any other secretions) off her body. As she stood in the warm water though, cleaning her body, her hands lingered over her breasts, her ass and her pussy. Her butt still hurt a little from his slaps – where had he learned that! To her surprise, the smacks had really turned her on. And while Tony was reluctant to touch her asshole, Mike had electrified their sex by sinking his fingers into her hole! By now her pussy was tingling again, and she recalled the feel of that steady solid fucking she'd loved last night. "God," she told herself, "what are you saying: he's your damn brother!"

Still, as Hannah toweled off, she couldn't lose the sexual desire that had been sparked in her. Her parents were away until nightfall, and she guessed Mike was going to head out of the house to avoid her rage. Hannah bit her lip, deciding what she should do next. While she sat at the edge of the bed, her fingers rested against her thigh and she casually started rubbing against her pussy hairs, as if drying them. As first one, then a second finger ran along her lips, her mind was made up. She made sure the door was closed and then got the vibrator from her underwear drawer.

Hannah lay back down and started rubbing the 7-inch vibrator around her thighs and running the length along her groin. With her free hand, she tweaked each nipple, making them hard and erect. Finally, she was wet enough that she lined up the tip of the tapered vibrator along her cunt lips. She massaged the entrance to her pussy, touching the tip of the vibrator closer and closer to her clitoris. Finally, she felt the contact and the buzz made her back arch as she gasped. Now Hannah slid the length of the vibrator into her pussy, pulling back and pushing in a little more each time until her hand was gripping the base right against her entrance. "Fuck," she thought, "Mike's cock is longer than this. And fatter too." The realization made her buck, as she recalled again what his stiff prick had felt like in the night. She refocused on her current needs, and started rocking the vibrator rapidly into her soaking cunt.

Next door, Mike had put on his jacket and was about to leave, when he heard a faint but familiar buzzing noise. "Jeez, that's Hannah's vibrator!" he thought. She can't be so disgusted by what happened last night that she doesn't want to get off again! An idea formed...

Hannah was building up to an orgasm. It didn't feel as good as Mike's prick had, but she could at least control her vibrator, and it would never let her down. Her eyes were closed, the tip of her tongue peaking out between her teeth, her legs were splayed to her sides, tucked up by her sides to give maximal access to her pussy. Her nipples were hard and sensitive. She was getting really close!

Suddenly the door to her bedroom opened. "Hannah, I just wanted to say how sorry..." Mike started, walking in. He'd timed this very carefully, listening through his closet to the sighs and groans Hannah was making, but it was a serious risk – she could be even more mad than this morning.

"God, Mike!!" she said. "Don't you ever knock?!"

Mike listened to her outrage, but noticed that her hand didn't stop rocking the vibrator into her gash, and that she didn't try to cover up her naked body.

"See what you've got me doing?" she said. "You and your damned cock have ruined me!"

Mike smiled. "You aren't ruined. You are absolutely perfect and you deserve to be satisfied."

Hannah scowled, but playfully, still working the vibrator in a steady rhythm, in and out of her pussy.

"Mike, maybe you shouldn't be in here" she said. "We don't want to repeat any of that inappropriate behavior, right?" But Hannah's hands belied her words, as she pushed the vibrator faster and deeper than before.

By now, Mike's cock was visibly hard, tight against his jeans.

"That looks uncomfortable, Mike" Hannah said, eying his bulge. "I guess it's all right if you take it out, but keep it away from me, OK mister!"

Mike didn't hesitate. His pants and underwear came right down, and he kicked them away. His cock was almost fully hard, but he started pulling on it, timing is strokes to match Hannah's.

"Be careful where you point that thing" Hannah said. "I don't want any of your pre-cum getting on my body."

"Is it OK if I just stand here though?" Mike said.

"Hmmm, I guess." Hannah said. She rubbed her free hand from one nipple to the next -- she was building back up toward that orgasm.

"Looks like you could use some help," Mike offered, as she clumsily tried to touch both nipples at the same time, her eyes frequently glancing at his thick cock.

"I'll be fine thanks..." Hannah started.

"It's really no trouble," Mike said, moving closer and pinching one nipple. Hannah gasped, and groaned, her pussy spasming at his touch. She didn't argue as he pinched the second nipple, then grabbed her tit and roughly massaged it.

Mike's cock was now inches from her face, and Hannah did what any horny girl would. She leaned over, looking into his eyes and licked his balls.

Mike groaned, staring at his sister as her tongue flicked around his nuts. He reached down and, with difficulty, pointed his cock down toward her lips. Hannah thought for a moment, then greedily engulfed his erection into her mouth.

"Damn, what the heck am I doing" Hannah thought. As Mike rocked his prick gently into her mouth though, she seemed to forget any remaining inhibitions and started blowing him in earnest. God he was big! Her mouth was stretched out, and she was trying not to gag as he hit her throat – and he wasn't even all the way in!

The position was a little awkward for Mike. He pulled his cock out of Hannah's mouth – she looked at him, surprised, like he'd just taken her favorite toy away. He grinned then lay down on the bed, his head between her legs. She looked down at him, her eyes wide, and parted her pussy lips for him in anticipation. Mike lay his mouth over her clit and blew on it a few times, teasing her. Then slowly he started kissing, licking and tonguing her snatch.

Hannah was groaning deeply. Her boyfriends were pretty reluctant at giving head, and thought a couple of superficial licks (to get her wetter, faster) was enough. Mike was really going to town, like he knew her insides – he timed his encounters with her clit perfectly, then would dig his tongue deep between her lips, licking as deep as he could – fuck, even his tongue was big and hard!

Hannah didn't pass up her end of the bargain. She started licking his cock from base to tip, running her fingers along it as she enclosed the full length in her mouth. She'd started to figure out a way so she wouldn't gag when his cock reached the back of her mouth, and even managed to deep throat him a few times.

Mike needed distraction – Hannah's mouth was going to make him cum any minute. He grabbed her ass cheeks tightly and brought her cunt up to his mouth. Hannah responded with another gasp, her mouth slurping gratefully on his cock. Mike ran a finger over Hannah's asshole, feeling her stop expectantly.

"Hmm, I want to fuck this ass," he said. Hannah tensed up. "But not right now" Mike continued, then dug his tongue into her cunt with renewed vigor, pulling on her ass so his penetration was even greater.

Hannah has already been close with the vibrator (which lay buzzing, unused, besides them on the bed) and Mike's fantastic tongue did the rest. With a shout and a spasm she tightened her thighs tightly around his head, Mike's tongue sill keeping her writhing. She held her breath, stopped moving altogether and then Mike felt her squirt into his mouth as she came hard on his face, squirming around like a bronco and swearing about his fucking cock and fucking tongue.

As she started to relax, Hannah new she needed to thank Mike properly. She lined up his cock and virtually inhaled it, sucking all the way down and up as fast as she could. She pulled off for a moment (with a sloppy popping sound) and looked down at him still between her legs. "Mike, thanks for what you just did. Now, I know you can go on forever with this amazing hard cock, but I really, REALLY, want you to fill my mouth with cum. Could you do that for your sister? I'd be very grateful, and would swallow it all down?"

Mike garbled an answer which she figured was a yes. Hannah was giving him the best blow job he'd ever had, better than he could even imagine. She seemed to have just the right tension and pressure on his cock. Soon enough he was about ready to cum. He was just about to warn her when she took his cock all the way in and started licking his balls with an obscene slurping noise. It was suddenly too late.

Hannah gagged as the first unannounced shot of semen hit the back of her throat, but she didn't stop sucking and tonguing Mike's cock. She started to pull him out, using her hand to jerk his shaft and help him unload into her waiting mouth. As his powerful shots began to lessen, she pulled him out, letting his jizz spray onto her cheek and hair, before taking him back in, gently sucking the last dregs of cum from his exhausted cock. She held her mouth open, showing him the thick globs of sperm on her tongue then gulped it down, smiling like the cat that had the cream.

"Gosh, I won't need breakfast now!" Hannah said., finally giving up his cock and sitting back on the bed, resting on her folded legs. "And I've still got a little left to snack on," she said licking the thick blob of cum sliding down her cheek. Mike was speechless -- his sweet sister had turned into a sexy super slut before his eyes. "I might need another shower though...wanna join me?" Mike slowly smiled. This was going to be an awesome Saturday.

12