Shooting On A Train

Story Info
A young man gets some unexpected relief.
672 words
3.7
32.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling really horny as I boarded the 23.35 to Taunton and I walked through several carriages looking for the right guy and found either crowded compartments or just not anyone suitable but finally I saw Mr right now. He must have been in his late 20's and as I sat next to him I noticed he was sporting a wedding ring, he was dressed in a suit with smart pointy shoes. Opposite sat a middle aged couple and I had to edge along as there was a table in the middle of the private compartment.

I acknowledged the others and said hello and sat down close to the young man, reached for a book in my handbag and then immediately put my right hand on his left leg. He gave me a glance and I began move it up towards his groin and upon locating his member I gave it a real hard squeeze. I began to massage it wanting to achieve at least a semi erection.

This was all fully out of view below the table and despite the fact that he coughed and wriggled and tried to silently protest, his member betrayed him and began to quickly grow under my administrations.

I unzipped him as carefully as I could have done and then reached for the waistband of his briefs and after a bit of a struggle I freed his member and with one hand I began to expertly run my hand up and down his already lengthy tool. I really wanted to get my hand fully in his fly and grab his cods but it was just impossible and could draw attention and possibly spoil this precious moment. It must have been part of the unexpected thrill that turned him on and he tried in vain to answer the couple opposite him who were quizzing him about his destination. He stammered out his answer and then yawned putting his hand over his mouth.

I felt the first pearl of pre cum escape from his mushroom tip and I lubricated his member liberally with it, the young guy moaned and he tried to pretend he had a headache by rubbing his forehead, this was followed by erratic breathing as he began to reach his torturous climax. How I wished the compartment was empty and I could roll a condom down his shaft and mount him in reverse cowgirl position and then ride him all the way to Taunton, but I could just as easily settle for this I had no choice.

The woman opposite offered him some asprin which she kept in her handbag under the table of which the young gent flatly refused. Just when I thought he could not grow anymore under my administrations he did just that, he now must have been a good 9 inches and the guy had to shrink slightly in his seat as his phallus was almost touching the underside of the table.

His massive bell end was leaking big time as his life giving seed began to churn in his testes.

I really hoped the man collecting tickets would not come our way and I knew I had to be quick. Seconds later came the point of no return for him and the man gripped on to my left lag with one hand and the table with the other as his shaft went into overdrive shooting his desire in violent jets which fell to the floor below spattering his shoes and maybe even inside the ladies handbag. The couple said how unwell and flushed he looked and to show willing the man excepted the offer of asprin.

Whilst I just got up having finished my intended task and left them all to it. I looked back to see him desperately trying to place his spent member back into it's tight boxer clad prison.

Maybe I might try and get that train again although there will always be another sporting male to comply if I don't see him again.

The End.