Shooting Star

Story Info
The surprise that changed Star's life
2.6k words
3.78
20.8k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 03/05/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Star stood in the center of the hotel room and slowly released the deep breath that she had been holding. As she studied her reflection, critically, in the mirror, her thoughts were swimming with the anticipation of the surprise that he had promised her this evening.

Surprises for her all too often proved to be tests of her devotion. While she knew that she could never refuse him anything, her trepidation at what he would require of her was sometimes overwhelming. She smiled as her eyes lingered on the souvenir of her last 'surprise', the small gold ring that pierced her left nipple.

The ring was usually unnoticeable, concealed by her bra and blouse. Only when she was dressed for him, as now, was it prominent. A blush brushed her cheeks as she studied her image, the white tank-top hugging her large, 38DD breasts like a glove. Her skirt was so short it would look sluttish on a teenager, let alone a professional woman late into her thirties. She hated walking out the door without a bra. She knew that she was much too large to bounce about without attracting attention and dressed as she was, in a hotel like this one, she was sure that she would attract more than she wished.

It wasn't worth more than a moment’s contemplation though. It was how he wished her to be and thus, how she would appear for him. Was he her Master? Yes, but she rarely thought of it in those terms. She knew that she was his; he knew that she was his. For them it was enough. He occasionally demanded that she address him formally and she was, of course, happy to do so. He didn't need to tell her to worship him. She did so without prompting. He had never officially 'collared' her but she had often worn a collar because it pleased him for her to do so.

Star was a success in the one area of her life that mattered to her the most...serving Mark's every need.

The only area in which she couldn't ease his life was his marriage. His wife was tolerant of his dominant needs, if not enthusiastic about them. It seemed that her primary objection to what she considered 'Mark's little games' was the fact that Star was white. She apparently felt that her husband's having a submissive was bad enough but that he should enjoy the pleasures of a white submissive was insulting to her. Star, knowing that there was nothing she could do about the situation, gave it very little thought. Her concern was pleasing Mark and it was very close to time for her to do exactly that. She returned her attention to the mirror. This was her time with him and she resolved to banish all thoughts of his wife and job and daily grind from his mind. For the next three days, he would want for nothing.

Almost time to meet him in the bar, she took one last look at herself. She smoothed the too short, dark green skirt over her seamed black stockings. She pulled a sheer white, gauze shirt over the tank top, tying it at the waist and slipped into her strappy black heels. With one last deep breath she grabbed her purse and headed out the door.

She entered the lounge, stopping for a moment to allow her eyes to adjust to the change in lighting. She felt his eyes on her before she saw him. As she walked across the room to him she found herself wishing, again, that she had smaller breasts, a smaller ass. She knew that she was destined to have a voluptuous figure but, at moments like these, with Mark's eyes following her every move; she ached to be slim and sleek. As she arrived at the circular corner booth where he waited as he rose to meet her.

A smile formed on his lips as he said, "I see that you are again attempting to display a false modesty." His fingers spread the sides of the gauze over shirt apart, pulling it to the outside of her large breasts. "Yes, that's much better. Those beauties should be framed, not covered."

With that he grasped and gently twisted the nipple ring through her tank-top. He smiled again as she gasped softly and leaned into him. She stole a moment to soak up the feel, the smell of him. A shiver ran through her body as she inhaled his scent.

Stepping back, he directed her to slide into the booth. His hand squeezed her round ass as she did. "I have missed using your sweet ass", he said as he sat beside her. "It is my hope that I will see it whipped thoroughly before the weekend is over but that remains to be seen."

The waiter must have been awaiting her arrival because he delivered a glass of white wine to the table for her just as she settled in. As she sipped her wine, Mark's hand was gently brushing her long brown hair back from her face. She spent a few moments lost in his deep, musical voice; not hearing what was said but drifting away in the vibrations he created in her. He spoke in a constant stream of small talk, knowing that his voice was having a hypnotic effect on her.

By their second drink, he knew that she was THERE, that she has made the transition into her completely submissive state. If Mark had one regret about his control of Star, it was that he wasn't able to own her on a full-time basis He hated that he couldn't keep her in this state always. And if one thing could ease the ache of that regret it was that she was so clearly HIS. Together or apart, she responded to him without question. Yes, his life was good.

He reached over to her, traced the outline of her breast with his finger and grasped her nipple ring, twisting it slowly. "Tell me that you are mine."

A startled gasp escaped her lips as she responded, "I belong to you body and soul, heart and mind. Use me as you will."

"Yes, my shining Star, I will use you. And as ever, I know that you will please me greatly." He released her nipple, enjoying the site of it swollen and hard. "Now, let me tell you about your surprise for tonight."

His fingers toyed with her nipples again as he continued, "I am sure that you remember when I had you assist me in entertaining a friend, yes?"

"Yes, sir, I do." Star nodded her agreement. Oh yes, she remembered it well. It was the only time in her life that she had been introduced to someone while stark naked. Mark and his associate, Mr. Jackson, had used her so thoroughly that her body still tingled when she remembered. Her stroll down memory lane was interrupted as Mark continued speaking.

"Well, this evening I shall introduce you to another friend of mine. However, there will be one slight difference this evening" he chuckled as he amended, "OK, perhaps more than one but, the one that most requires your attention is this. When you served me by entertaining Mr. Jackson you knew that I alone controlled you. That will not be the case this evening. Tonight I shall give you over to another. You are to respond to every demand as if it were my own. Do you understand?"

Fear washed over Star at the thought of trying to trust another as she trusted Mark. But she did trust him and there was only one answer. She gave it as they both knew she would. Her eyes followed his hand as it disappeared beneath her skirt. Her legs spread apart instinctively as his fingers slipped into her slit.

"Yes sir, I understand."

His lips descended on hers, his tongue probing her mouth as she melted into the kiss. At last she had the taste of him that she constantly craved. Her hunger for him was clear in her response. She purred into his mouth as his fingers drove her to the brink of pleasure then he abruptly pulled away. "I think I would like you on the edge for now. I have a feeling that you will be there for a while to come."

He looked up as the door to the lounge opened and smiled. "Ahh, here she is now" he said as he rose to meet the woman who had just entered.

WHAT?? Star's brain screamed as her heart leapt into her throat, A WOMAN? She refused to think of her feelings about sex with another female. Mark was well aware that she didn't care for the idea and if he wished for her to serve a female then that is what she would do. She looked up to see this woman, probably a client, who was so very important to Mark. Star had to admit to herself that the lady was stunning. She was tall and large with beautiful smooth skin the color of chocolate. The only word that came to Star's mind to describe her body was 'athletic'. The legs that strode with purpose looked like they belonged to a dancer. Her expensive business suit was sexy in a classically understated manner. Her short cropped black hair drew attention to her long graceful neck where Star couldn't help but notice the solitary ruby that rested between her perfect breasts. Everything about this woman stated clearly that she belonged in this five star hotel. Star tried to sink into the booth...into herself, as she sat dressed like a cheap whore under the gaze of this stunning beauty.

Mark turned to the woman and embraced her with a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you for joining me" he began as he slid into the booth, pulling her behind him, placing himself between Star and the self-assured black woman, "I told you that I had a surprise for you and, while I realize that this isn't what you were expecting, I do hope that you will hear me out."

"Oh yes" she replied as she sat beside him, looking across the table at Star, "I wouldn't MISS hearing you out. This should be delicious."

Star couldn't understand why this woman was behaving so rudely toward her. Yes, she may be dressed like a hooker but she was serving her man and was determined to do so proudly under any circumstances. She sat taller and straighter and determined that she would see this through and make Mark proud of her.

"First things first." he said as he sat back and took in the sight of the women on either side of him. "I have wanted to do this for quite a while now but kept finding myself waiting for the right time. It is my opinion that there is no time like the present."

Looking to the other woman first Mark said, "Celeste, I would like for you to meet Star. You have heard a great deal about her and I feel that it is time for you to see what all the fuss is about."

Turning to Star he went on, "Star, this is my wife Celeste. You are to spend the next three days showing her why I can't live without you. You will do whatever you must to convince her that she can't either. You now belong to us equally."

Lights and sounds exploded in Star's head as she lifted her eyes to meet those of the cruelly smiling woman across from her. Thoughts raced through her mind too fast to be clear. 'Mother of God, what is happening here? How can he do this to me? This woman has hated me so intensely for so long that she will probably kill me if she has the chance. Get out of here NOW Star. Run away fast and don’t stop to look back. This is your last chance to stop this insanity!'

Star would wonder often in the days to come why she hadn't run. Was it the paralyzing fear that kept her there, glued to her seat? She would never be sure. Mark could have told her exactly why she remained there, had she bothered to ask him. It was quite simple really...Star couldn't tell him no.

She forced herself to focus on the conversation at the table. She swam to the surface of her thoughts as Mark was finishing a comment to his wife. Star saw that he was holding her hand lovingly and she wanted to cry.

She looked at Mark's face, hoping for some reassurance there. She found none. His eyes were on his wife as her voice cut through Star's heart like ice. "Yes Mark, I accept your 'gift' and I will play your little game. In fact, I can think of several games that I would like to play with your little white trash whore, though 'little' isn't quite accurate, is it?" She laughed at Star's obvious discomfort and went on, "Look at me when I'm talking to you, you impertinent slut."

Star winced at the words but did as she was told. She focused on Celeste's smile, so cold and yet so beautiful. She imagined those perfect white teeth devouring her very soul as Celeste asked her, "Is this the sum of you then whore? Are you so hungry for my husband's cock that you will give yourself to me knowing my hatred, my contempt of you? Are you really so desperate to please him that you will willingly submit yourself to all that I would do to you?"

Star hesitated only a moment before softly answering, "Yes ma'am."

"Then show me that you know and accept your place in Mark's life and mine. More importantly, show yourself that you know your place. Come over here and kneel on the floor beside me and ask me to allow you to continue serving my husband. And you will only refer to me as Mistress from this moment on. Never forget that."

"Yes, Mistress" Star said as she slid from the seat and moved to kneel before the woman who was smiling an evil smile, clearly enjoying Star's humiliation. She felt as if she were fighting for each step, her surroundings taking on a surreal quality.

As Star knelt beside Celeste, she wondered for a moment what she must look like to the few other patrons in the bar. A white woman dressed like a tramp, kneeling before the beautiful and well-dressed black couple who so clearly controlled her. She shoved the thought away as she said, "Please Mistress, I beg you to allow me to continue to serve Mark...."

Celeste grabbed her chin and squeezed it painfully as she growled at Star, "You are never to address my husband by his first name again. I don't care to have to keep reminding you that you are no more than a white trash whore. You WILL behave as such in my presence. You shall address him as Master. Now, continue."

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress. Please I beg of you, allow me to continue to serve my Master and allow me to serve you as well. I wish only for your pleasure and will do all that you ask of me."

"Lovely. I ask that you kiss my shoe." replied Celeste as she turned allowing her long leg to brush against Star's arm. Star leaned down and lightly kissed the toe of her new Mistress's shoe. A solitary tear rolled down Star’s cheek as she watched Celeste lean back into Mark's arms. Star's heart ached as Mark, HER Mark, wrapped his arms around his wife. Celeste looked into her husband's eyes and with a sultry laugh she said to him, "Well then my love, let the games begin."

With those words began three days that would change Star's life forever.