Shooting Stars

Story Info
A wife's tale of first time sex with two partners.
1.4k words
3.98
29.3k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I a bad person?" I whisper.

The hot tub's water jets are on high and it is hard to hear.

My husband, Aaron says to Gavin, "She wants to know if she's a bad person."

"No," Gavin whispers into my ear.

My husband is rubbing my clitoris and I have just stuck my hand on the inside of Gavin's leg. I touch his cock and it is growing hard. I put it back on his leg and he guides my hand onto it again.

The three of us are outside in our hot tub. My girlfriend who is staying with us is tired and has to go to work early in the morning. She is gone to bed now and it is just the three of us, Gavin, Aaron, and me, naked.

My husband, Aaron, who I love and share my life and my everything with, is on my right side. He is horny and when I touch his cock I know it is full and throbbing.

Gavin, who I care deeply for and consider one of the best friends of my life, is on my left. He is touching my breast now.

"She likes her nipples pinched," Aaron says.

"Like this?" Gavin asks. He gives them a little squeeze.

I shake my head.

"No, harder," Aaron says in a deep tone.

It is hard to look at either of them and I keep my head down, eyes looking at the water or sometimes closed altogether.

Gavin squeezes my nipple hard. It feels good and I let out a little sigh.

Gavin wants me to touch his nipple. I squeeze it and he likes it.

Aaron is still rubbing my clitoris and I begin to cum.

Gavin's cock is hard in my hand now. It feels different to me. I have not held another cock in my hand besides Aaron's for 17 years. It is new and unfamiliar, and it is growing.

My mind is racing, "Can I do this? I'm Cumming already. Am I a bad person? It feels good. What kind of a whore..."

But I can't be a whore, can I? I've given two other guys head before: Before I married my husband 15 years ago. One was my boyfriend of five years, the other a bad mistake that I punished myself for over and over. I've never slept with anyone else in my life besides Aaron, but I love giving head and I love to cum. I must be a whore.

Alternate voices shift back and forth in my head as I'm Cumming. And Aaron is fucking me now. He's actually inside me and rubbing my clitoris. Gavin is sucking my left nipple and bites it a little. The bite surges through me and makes me cum a little more. I am stroking Gavin's cock and it is swollen now, big and hard.

I glance at him. His eyes are rolled back in that familiar gaze. I look at Aaron. He is fucking me and he is wearing that same "Fuck me" expression. It makes me cum harder and I am hyperventilating. My legs shake a little and my mind is still racing.

Here is someone I love, with all my heart, fucking me and there is someone who I care deeply about caressing me so lovingly and I'm touching him.

Gavin's cock is big and feels great in my left hand. His hand is over mine and we are lacing our fingers together.

Aaron pulls out of me. His familiar cock is throbbing, rock hard in my hand. His cock-head feels hotter than the water.

For a second, Gavin's cock goes limp. I touch his leg again and it springs back to life as he wraps his hand over mine and guides my hand in the familiar movement.

I am stroking both cocks now and Aaron maneuvers around to suck my right nipple. He puts himself under me and I am lifted up.

I look at the sky. The clouds are out, but there are stars. "It is a beautiful night," I say.

"Yeah," Gavin says slow and steady, looking at me. I tuck my head into his shoulder and breathe in.

I am 37 years old and am the sexiest I have ever been. Unlike some others my age, my body shows very little signs of aging and is at its sexual peak. I cum so easy and I can be so hot. My nipples are big and my breasts are still perky and bounce. My waist is very small and my hips form a seductive curve. I have been told I am beautiful many times in my life, but now Aaron and Gavin are telling me I am beautiful and I believe them.

My body is on top the water with Aaron supporting me. Gavin wraps his fingers into a curl inside my vagina and rubs my G spot. I love this and I am Cumming again. My tits are above the water, rocking with the jets and rhythm we've created. My nipples are hard and Aaron is sucking my right tit. Gavin is fingering my G spot so well that I almost tell Aaron he needs to learn this move. I wonder while I'm being fingered if Gavin read about this technique in some magazine and it's stayed with him for every time he's had the chance to use it.

I wonder about Aaron and Gavin and their experiences in life. Aaron is 40 and before he met me had many lovers. He is great in bed and always wanting to try new things. He has been the best teacher for me.

Gavin is young, 22. I'm not so sure about his experiences. He's told me things, but I wonder to myself as he's fingering me what his real experiences have been.

I am Cumming and feel myself hyperventilating again. It feels good. My head is light and I feel like I'm lifted again. I glance at the stars. The clouds are gone and I see a shooting star. I make a wish.

Gavin asks if I am faking it like in "When Harry Met Sally". There is no need for me to fake it. Aaron knows this.

"No," he says in a kind of laugh.

This is funny to me too, because I cum so much during foreplay and sex that I have named my cums. There is "Light": That is the hyperventilating cum I get, mostly when my clitoris is being rubbed or I'm just starting out. There is "Deep": This cum is more intense inside my whole body. I growl like a wild animal and can't focus on anything but getting off. Another cum is "After Glow": This is a subtle cum that happens after we've been getting off for a long time and we're just about done. You can touch any part of me during "After Glow" and I will gently cum like I'm on the ceiling and I can't get down from their. "Super Nova" is the most intense cum I have and I don't always get it. It starts inside my heart and rushes out to my limbs in a chemical surge. I can literally feel the hormone surge through my body, nipples and bottoms of my feet. It runs down into my vagina, clit and anus. They all spasm intensely and I spray cum.

In the hot tub I am groping both cocks in my hand and I'm rhythmically jerking on both of them. "What a fun upper body workout," I laugh to myself, "I love this!" I think, but then the feeling that I'm doing something wrong pervades my thoughts again and subdues me a little.

Gavin folds his palm over my hand on his cock and grabs it hard, then he squeezes it and pulls my hand way up over the head of his cock and back down again. "He likes it rough," I think to myself.

Aaron is fingering my anus and is stroking his cock. He sucks my nipple again and checks my left elbow to see if I'm stroking Gavin's cock too. I can read Aaron so well; it won't be long until he blows his load if he continues like this.

It is still hard to look into their eyes. Their eyes shift from being closed with head slightly back, to that half open, "Fuck me" look and back to shut again. I look at the sky and see two more shooting stars. I feel warm and loved. I know who my wishes are for.