Shooting Stars Always Burn Out

Story Info
Will Ariana and Patrick burn out?
852 words
4.41
10.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ariana woke with a start, Patrick still asleep beside her. She swung her legs over the side of the bed to get up. He woke up, grabbed her around the waist, and pulled her back into bed. She put up a half struggle, not so much trying to break free as playing along. She secretly loved his strong arms around her, making her feel safe and dominated at the same time. He yanked her back roughly, like a rag doll, pinning her down. She fought a little harder, trying to throw him off. He bit her neck. She scratched her nails down his back. The fighting had merely become a part of their foreplay. Ariana found she couldn't even get into sex without it anymore. The idea of conquering any man was an instant turn off. She needed to be taken. To be possessed.

"Tell me you need it, slut," he said, teasing her with the tip of his cock. Tell me you need it and you might get it. Beg me."

"I won't"

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them, squeezing a little too hard. The pain was beginning to be an addiction. A necessary component.

"You don't want it deep inside you, throbbing, like a time bomb? Waiting to explode? This time may be the time, you know. I know you're ovulating. You're leaking like a faucet. Beg for it."

"Please don't make me. I won't fight you this time. I'm all yours. Just please don't make me beg again. It's humiliating."

He withdrew the tip of his cock, staring down at her stone-faced. She needed him. Couldn't bear the empty feeling.

"Please, Jesus Christ, I need you inside me. I need to be yours. Please. I can't take it. Please."

Patrick plunged inside her, she was so wet for him by then her body offered no resistance. She immediately shook in ecstasy beneath him, eyes rolling back. He slowly began stroking inside her.

The transformation was complete. Patrick worried that he was becoming dependent on having her. He dreamed of her little gasps and squeaks, her pleading haunted his daytime thoughts. He began moving faster, harder. He claimed her body almost angrily. Grunting as he forcefully rutted into her. He felt a manic need to possess her at all times. He felt an orgasm approaching and knew he wouldn't be able to stop there. What was happening to him?

Ariana lay on her back, belly bared, taking what she could get from Patrick. A terrible cliché. She felt like a junkie, powerless to stop. She hadn't begun missing work yet but people were starting to notice that her normally polished appearance was not quite so perfect anymore. The orgasm ripped through them both simultaneously.

"Take it, take all of it" Patrick growled through gritted teeth.

They lay silent. Recovering. Ariana knew it was out of control. She knew Patrick was becoming more than a fling, but this wasn't a relationship. This was something dangerous. She had to let go. She turned to tell him so and he mounted her again, kissing her passionately.

Patrick knew what Ariana was going to say before she even said it. They had to stop. He was losing time. Blowing off jobs to be with her. They had to stop. He just couldn't give her up. Something about her was mesmerizing. He felt his excitement throb and pushed into her again, amazed at his own refractory period. She was a drug. If she wasn't already pregnant she would soon be. He lifted one leg and put it on his shoulder to get a deeper angle.

Ariana sighed beneath him, dug her nails into his shoulders, and panted while Patrick took what he needed from her. He hit her g spot full on and she squirted, shaking uncontrollably.

Patrick rolled over, still at full staff, smiling. He wanted to give her a moment, she'd never cum that hard for him, and she looked like she couldn't take much more. He started to tell her to rest up for another round and before he could form the words he felt her mouth envelope him, warm and wet and soft.

Patrick growled and grabbed her head. Pushing her all the way down. Ariana gagged and sputtered around his thick throbbing cock, finally getting her bearings and wrapping her lips around it. She began slowly working the shaft, starting half way down and slowly suckling her way up until only the head was in her mouth, then plunging back down. Patrick whimpered. Ariana, enjoying his reaction, sped up a little, going down too far a few times. She'd come back up sputtering, a line of drool between her lips and Patrick's purple throbbing head. She went in one last time, bottoming out in her throat, and she felt Patrick begin to twitch in her mouth.

"Take it all you fucking cum slurping whore" he roared, shooting spurt after spurt of hot cum down her throat.

Afterwards he lay there. Finally sated for the moment. Ariana lay, her head in his lap, throat sore, smiling. He was hers again.