Shooting The Moon Ch. 04

Story Info
Plots are made against Arlen and others.
2.6k words
3.93
6.6k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers

"So, that's it. The new contract for Robert and me in our new life of bondage to you. I rather like it, in fact. It's making me wet, just thinking of how much we're both your sluts now. My hubby and I. We belong to you for life, by our own agreement. We will gladly serve you, as this contract stipulates, Master," Lindsay assured me, her silky hands caressing me as her husband Robert signed the compact first, and then handed the pen to her.

"Well, well, I do love this contract. So simple and straightforward, even with the safe words that you chose. You've basically given me carte blanche to run your lives for you and completely use you as I deem fit. Sweet! One thing is sure. We're going to all live together, so I'm moving in with you guys. I'll keep this apartment, though, for whatever needs I have that might require its use, such as some money-making plans of mine. I've decided to start my own ... porn production company, if you will.

"And you two will be among the actors, as will I. This will require regular testing, of course, but that's that. We just have to figure out who the best director is for the job, as it might not be me. I'm going to be the producer and one of the studs, and the director at first, at least until or unless we find a better choice. Watching you both branch and do some serious porn is going to be very steamy, very sweet," I announced, observing that Robert stayed very hard and Lindsay became even wetter now.

"Will I get to partake, too?" Valija pleaded with me, handing me her copy of the Master/slave contract that she just signed.

"Naturally, as will Dana. Right, Dana?" I turned to my Latin cutie, who fingered herself and left a pussy juice smudge with her signature to the document that declared her my property, too.

"Oh, God, yes! Anything for you, Master!" Dana told me with a very tight hug, her eyes fastening on me with complete adoration.

"Mmmm ... so, we all get the fun of being your sluts, your porn actors, and fucking you as well. What about ... well, Ruthie?" Robert asked me, curious.

"If she wants it, she can certainly go for it. I wouldn't mind it at all. What about your mother, Dana, and your father, for that matter? Your stepmother, too, and your mother's boyfriends? Maybe even your boss?" I suggested, making Dana lick her lips in response.

"Oh, fuck me, yes! I would love to lure them all into this! It would be so fucking satisfying to see Mom be under your thumb, sir, and I think that it's quite doable. As for Daddy, well, I think that my stepmother can talk him into it, given how much she already doesn't mind sharing his cock with Mom. Even if he's not entirely bi, or whatever, he'd do what she asked of him, I believe. He worships her, just as he once did with Mom, until Mom started treating him like crap," Dana told me playfully, even as I got an idea in my head.

"Valija, how would you like some payback to hubby?" I grinned deviously, getting a similar grin in return.

"Sweet revenge? That sounds marvelous! What exactly did you have in mind?" Valija gave me a smile of complete gratitude.

"It occurs to me that Arlen's problem is that he's ... a bit uneducated about sexual things. Naive, simple, even a little stupid. Am I right? He's also insecure, jealous, and far too interested in the approval of others. And he wants you to fuck other men, but he's conflicted by that, I believe. In short, your hubby's a submissive, and I'm about to grant his wish, but at a steep price. A very steep one, as in losing his freedom for good. Keeping you his wife will matter to him, as a point of self-image, of ego. He's one of those guys who never got dates when younger, I suspect," I explained, making the wheels turn in Valija's mind, I could see from her eyes.

"Yes, that does explain and clarify a few things about Arlen. But he's also an abusive prick. I'm not sure that I want ... have, you know, a real marriage with him. Then again, for revenge, perhaps, if he can be controlled," Valija mused now.

"Okay, here's how this works. You lay down the law. He has to agree to be not your slave, which might appeal a little more if he lets his little head rule him, but MINE. This is gonna be tough on him, consenting to serve me by your side. He'll have to understand that you're no longer his plaything, because you're mine now, and so is he. He'll have to sign a contract, just as you do, including the non-retaliation clauses, though honestly I think that he'd be too scared of me to try anything ... he's a coward who only hurts women, because they're considered physically weak enough," I pronounced the man's new doom, of course.

"Yes, this is getting good now. What else? What will happen once he agrees, assuming that he does? How will this work?" Valija smirked at the thought of Arlen at my beck and call, I could see it in her eyes.

"Well, he will have to agree to do the porn scenes, of course, and he will have to do some rather ... humiliating scenes, in fact. Gay porn especially, pegging from the ladies, being bound, whipped, spanked, plugged, paddled, etc. Edging, too. Orgasm control, though not quite denial. Watersports. We'll also put him on a diet, physical fitness program, and a zero tolerance, 'no masturbation' regimen. He's only allowed to cum during sex, which will make him crave it even more.

"He'll also have to get circumcised, as a way to reinforce my power over his cock and balls, and that's going to put his dick out of commission for at least a week, while he has to keep eating pussy, sucking cock, rimming ass, and getting sodomized. His anal training will be especially rough on him, from enemas to other means of 'cleansing' him, not to mention complete electrolysis to remove all body hair. He won't be allowed a single follicle. After all, I want him at least decent enough looking not to turn my stomach and those of the viewers ... and his co-stars.

"Also, eventually, you and he will renew your wedding vows, which notably omit the words 'forsaking all others.' It will also reverse things so that he has to swear to 'honor and obey' you and me, while you will only have to swear to honor and obey me. This will make public his status as a submissive, subservient wittol and sissy. Not a cuckold, as that carries connotations of chastity and other things that personally disgust me. He'll have to be naked during the ceremony, collared, too, as will you.

"Alternatively, you could use him for a while, and then drop him, anyway. If he refuses these terms, make it plain that you WILL divorce him, okay? You're not Catholic, right?" I inquired.

"No, oddly, I converted to Mormonism for him. I was born and baptized Catholic, wasn't really all that devout, anyway, we were married in the Temple, with full rites and everything. How he reconciles that with drinking brandy Alexanders I've never understood, but that's his conscience and it seems okay with pimping me out, beating me, and worse. Clearly, the cognitive dissonance is strong with him. Why would I want to be with him for eternity, I have no idea. Clearly, I was out of my mind when we first met, what a fool I was!" Valija spat with disgust for Arlen.

"Hmmm ... then we have even more leverage over him, don't we? We don't have to blackmail him. He'll be eager to do things to keep you happy and thus avoid getting any awkward questions from the bishop, ward president, etc., right? If they knew about the drinking, that would be bad enough. I know enough about Mormonism from studying to know that the Word of Wisdom is a serious matter that the church authorities enforce, am I right?

"Drinking violates the Word of Wisdom, to say nothing of whoring out one's wife for the company. Yeah, I think that Arlen will soon be under my thumb, and thus, to a lesser extent, under yours," I chuckled at the thought of Arlen doing anything to save his temple recommend and thus his chance for eternity in the Celestial Kingdom ... and eventual godhood.

"So, what do we now?" Dana asked me, bringing a big smile to my face.

"First, Valija calls hubby over here. Then we read him the Riot Act. Once he's properly either enslaved or expelled from her life, we go on to the adult boutique and pick up some sex toys. Maybe we do a few other things, too, while there. Oh, and we should tell the wives or girlfriends of his buddies and boss about their use of her," I sneered at the jerks who had used Valija and even mistreated Arlen at once.

"Maybe we should do that part, too, before going to the adult toy shop?" Lindsay proposed, making me laugh, and soon the others with me, especially loving the thought of what sort of torments I could inflict on the likes of this new plaything of ours.

"Yes, indeed. I'm not much for men getting taken to the cleaners in a divorce, but this time, they deserve to be raped and bleeding by the time that their cases are done. The kind of scum that would do this to you, with Arlen's help, no less, truly deserve to be punished in a way that Dana's father never did. We'll right that wrong, too, in time, no doubt of that. Arlen should be made to snitch on them, too," I laughed as Valija dialed her husband's cell now, knowing that he was at work.

"Valija, dear, what is this about? You've already dropped the bomb on me, having me served divorce papers at work. That's pretty rough, rather harsh, even? Really, why? Was I that awful a husband to you? You know, I could lose my job, my temple recommend, ultimately my place in our Heavenly Father's kingdom for this!" Arlen whined over the speakerphone function of her cell.

"Yes, well, suppose I came up with an alternative for you, one that can salvage those things for you, but at a high price. Would you be willing to pay it, whatever the cost?" Valija tantalized him.

"Just what did you have in mind? What do you want from me, woman?" Arlen snapped.

"I want you to come to this address," Valija listed the apartment complex's address, "and meet me in the super's apartment. Are we clear about that?"

"No, Valija. Sorry, just not going to happen. Forget about it. I don't know what you have in mind for me, but I would rather be castrated and sent to the Terrestrial Kingdom as an angel or whatever than knuckle under to the likes of you. I married you because I knew that you were trash. Eurotrash to be precise. You were never sincere with your conversion. Not once. I could just tell. I didn't care. I needed a Mormon wife, at least on paper, to get into the Temple. That's what it took. You need an American husband, to get into the United States.

"I always knew that you were a whore, so I treated you like one. You were never going to be more than an expedient. That's why I didn't feel like a cuckold with you, because I knew that you were a fraud and a harlot, not a true wife. That's why you never got my best performance in bed. Why? Because I just used you and never loved you, you stupid Russian tramp! I knew that you'd go too far someday, and now you have, so I can move on and find a wife with class ... with a clear conscience. You serving me those papers set me free to do so. Goodbye, you stupid, slutty bitch! What, did you really think that I was as dumb and weak as I let my boss and friends believe?

"Oh, and I was cheating on you all this time and you never guessed. Why? Because it was another mail-order bride, only this one already got ditched by another man and was far more eager to find a good husband. She's converted, too, and seems far more serious about it. All I had to do was sell her a sob story about what a faithless, trashy wife I had, and damn, she went for it, hook, line, and sinker," Arlen scoffed at Valija before hanging up, proving that even I could be surprised at times, and so could she, as she broke down into tears.

"I really did love him once, but I guess that he never believed me. I even tried to believe that LDS crap, though it was hard to do. Now, I really do want to burn him, but how? I was going to punish him and then either release him or make him a deliriously satisfied wittol or sub hubby or whatever ... but now, I want him badly burned!" Valija was livid now, and I couldn't blame her, nor could Lindsay, Dana, or any of the others.

"Oh, I can think of the perfect revenge, but we must act fast. If we do this right, he'll get excommunicated at least, not to mention maybe arrested, fired, or lose all of his friends. As for the others, they deserve to be ratted out, too. We'll find ways of punishing them ... maybe we can get him and Dana's mother at once, if Dana's okay with that ... or we can look for other solutions. It shouldn't be too hard to find a Plan B for revenge against Valija's husband. Maybe Lindsay or Robert can be of use here," I thought ... and then it struck me ... the perfect revenge.

"Robert, you're a loyal slave, right? You wouldn't be opposed to a little ... crossdressing for your Master, would you?" I chuckled, while Robert turned red ... yet his cock was hard as steel and I could smell how wet Lindsay was in response as well.

"Oh, God, I love you so much!" Valija told me with several kisses to the face.

"Me, too, and, to answer you, Master, I will be honestly happy with whatever justice you deal out to avenge Dad. He's suffered enough at Mom's hands," Dana winked at me.

"Then, perhaps, in the end, we can deliver the ultimate revenge by giving her to Arlen. They deserve each other, don't you think? He'll be cheating on her inside a week and she on him in a few days," I smirked.

"Sorry to correct you, sir, but she probably won't even wait that long. She'll probably cheat on him from the very start. She was never faithful to Dad. Never," Dana told me, making my bones chill.

"Hey, I'm no prude, and I certainly have no double standard, but unless you start out with an open or poly arrangement, that's just cold," I shook my head.

"True, but she is my mother, and if he ever hits her, slut though she is, he's going down," Dana warned me.

"Doesn't bother me. Hell, I'm mail her the shotgun and shells myself. Anonymously, of course," I winked at Dana, making her giggle.

"And if he ever hits Valija, God help him!" I added.

"I'd claw his eyes out myself," Lindsay told me, while fondling my ass.

Yeah, today was just full of surprises, wasn't it?

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,009 Followers