Shooting The Moon Ch. 07

Story Info
Lizzie gets drawn further into Isaac's tribe.
1.5k words
4.44
6.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/27/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,987 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

"Thank you for your patience, Mr. Balk. You as well, Mrs. Strachan. As you can see, I am waiving all late fees caused by the closed office. I'm also holding a special event next month, including a drawing for a month of half-rent. It will be held at the pool and it will include free pizza, soda, chips, and games. There will also be an after-party for any adults able to attend it, which will be held at this address here. It will be adults-only and I would recommend that you budget for an Uber, Lyft, taxi, etc. home., in case you need to get home afterward. I will be making a major announcement at that point, so prepare for that as well. Anyway, there you go. Tickets for the rent raffle, right there," I issued the last tenants to show up their tickets and receipts for payment of the monthly rent for this past month.

"Well, that was a busy morning, I have to admit, for you as well as us," Valija winked at me, as she emerged from the bathroom in the leasing office, having just sucked a third man off since breakfast.

"We had a lot of catching up to do, but thankfully, it made the morning go by quickly, didn't it, girl? Thanks for bringing over the sandwiches, Lizzie. I do enjoy a good Reuben for sure. So, we're all set on the plan, then? Selling the complex and all of us moving in together? I'm ready to get out of the landlord business. I had no idea how much I was until lately, due to recent events. Phasing out my participation will be a great start to things. I don't need the revenue, either," I confessed, being wealthy enough to buy and sell all of the tenants combined.

"So, just so that we're clear on your plan ... you're selling it to the tenants themselves, at a very nominal price, in the form of some kind of tenants' organization, so that they can communally own the complex. Is that right? Wow, now, that's a philanthropist!" Lindsay laughed as she kissed me, having just been fucked hard from behind by her husband, Robert, in her car in the parking lot.

"Thank you, and yes, that's the idea. I'm done with being a landlord, but I don't want to risk sticking my tenants with some slumlord jackass. You know the type, who cut back services, hike rents, and avoid any kind of compassion for their residents at all. The people who take no pride in running a place like this. I betcha that the tenants will run it a lot more compassionately and practically than that, looking into long-term solutions rather than just short-term ones. If they own it together, and no longer have the expense of rent, they can perhaps take better care of it, even than I did," I mused, even as played with each lady's crotch and closed up shop for the afternoon.

"A bet, huh? Well, who knows? I might take you up on that. Seems to be working out for me so far," Lindsay teased me.

"Um ... you've lost so far, honey," I pointed out to her.

"Exactly," she winked at me with an undeniable message to that.

"Let's get out of here! I badly want to get to Mom's place and hang out there for the day. You know, drink, smoke, fuck, eat our lunches, all that jazz," Dana egged us on, motivating each of us to leave the complex and drive straight for the Rothman/Cortez house.

The drive there wasn't easy, either, as Ruth made a point of fondling my groin the whole way there in the front seat, while Valija breathed rather heavily on the back of my neck. Still, we somehow managed to get to said residence in one piece, in spite of these feminine machinations. Of course, I knew the motive wasn't to get us killed, just to make sure that I was nice and horny for an afternoon and evening of hot, sweaty, and kinky sex. It was all in good fun, as distracting as it could be.

I wasn't too shocked, then, when Valija hiked up Ruthie's skirt, spread her legs, and pushed her onto Lizzie's armchair in the living room to dine on her delicious twat. She wanted her "Ruthie pie," as she called it, and now she was determined to collect it. I had to admit to myself that Ruth was a sweet, young woman and I didn't mind tasting herself myself. I chuckled to myself as I thought about whether Boaz ever went down on the biblical namesake for my sexy fiancee. I know that I would have in his case, as long as she was clean enough. The moans from my Ruth, at least, made it sound very worthwhile.

For my part, I didn't get very far into my Reuben before Lizzie knelt to suck my cock and Dana joined her in the act. Mother and daughter shared my dick, taking breaks to eat their preferred sandwiches and resume licking my prick from head to base. I had to wonder how the mix of the club sandwich and my wiener tasted to Lizzie, just as I did about the Philly cheesesteak with my dong to Dana. I didn't know if I was hornier or hungrier, as both ladies passed my privates between them, hoovering me with rather impressive teamwork.

As for Lindsay, she was now in a train, with Linus hammering her husband, Robert, as he drove deeper into her bowels. Watching this trio all go in for the sodomy was very pleasurable, to say the least, and I had to imagine that Robert enjoyed it most of all. Between getting a cock that close to his prostate and taking his own dick further inside his wife's ass, Robert seemed to truly be in his own personal Heaven. Lindsay and Linus didn't exactly seem to be missing out, either, of course. The former reveled in taking it deep in her bottom from her hubby and the latter relished pounding that tight man ass.

Once I finished my Reuben, I began reaming first Lizzie, and then Dana, in turns, going back and forth between mother and daughter at last, fully embracing my inner hedonist right then. While I did this, enjoying the silky, soft wetness of both ladies, I watched Valija rise from between Ruth's thighs and the two of them switch places at last. Apparently, Ruth wanted to sample some Latvian pussy and I couldn't blame her for that. My Baltic beauty knew the score and didn't resist the oral assault, either, moaning with delight at the licks of Ruth's eager tongue.

As for Linus, Robert, and Lindsay, the man in the middle came first for sure, but his wife creamed herself in plain view of us all, after which Linus came inside his booty. The trio then resumed eating their lunch, which consisted of two meatball marinaras (Robert and Lindsay) and one pulled pork (no, I'm literally not joking here). Aside from the inevitable "meat equals cock" jokes, I'm sure that they enjoyed the food for its own sake, especially as hungry as they were from the spent calories.

For my part, I sank my cock in and out of Lizzie, and then Dana, and then back inside Lizzie, etc. I kept shoving my dick inside the mother first, then the daughter, and then right back to the mother, thus mixing each woman's pussy juices with the other's. There were certainly plenty of juices to share, what with both women creaming themselves in response to the powerful strokes that I gave them. I bottomed out inside both ladies and rubbed their fine, soft buns, even slapping their smooth cheeks as I humped them from behind. Their slick pussies caressed my prick as I invaded them repeatedly.

At last, of course, Lizzie came to loud moans, and then I slipped my dick straight from her twat to Dana's. This triggered another release, this time to a stream of cussing from the daughter in Spanish that might have shocked her mother if she was more uptight. Dana clenched hard on my cock as if she were still a virgin and I erupted inside her snatch. I slumped for a moment as she relaxed, slipping out of her cunt with a slap to both her buttocks and Lizzie's.

"Well, that's a great start, isn't it?" Lindsay asked me, as she grabbed my junk and started sucking me fresh from the other ladies' slits, juices and all.

"Yes, but you're going to have some work cut out for you there. I gotta recover from that intense threesome there, just like our other orgies, you know," I winked at Lindsay.

"Well, pace yourself, dear. We all want a piece of you," Ruth warned me.

"That we do," Valija added.

"Duly noted ... and the feeling is mutual, girls," I replied with French kisses to the latter two while Lindsay kept bobbing on my cock.

That wasn't a bad start at all ... Lindsay was right about that.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
1,987 Followers