Shooting with Helena Ch. 04

Story Info
Cassie and Helena plan their revenge on Jack.
6.7k words
4.58
40.9k
14

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/24/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers

[Previously: Cassie and Helena have returned home to find out that cousin Jack is blackmailing them. Worse to come, Cassie discovers a terrible secret? Can they keep their adventures alive?]

*

Dinner was almost a formal affair. Aunt Maddy had taken over mom's kitchen, and had everything set just so. Mom had been reduced to a servant in her own house once again, but was treating the whole episode with good humour. Once or twice, when Aunt Maddy wasn't looking, she would pull a face, or snigger, then wink over at me. It seemed that the more Aunt Maddy tried to take control, the more mom became young again. I liked the change. Liked the way mom acted younger, smiled more. I could relate to her better; see her as the young woman I myself felt like, rather than the middle aged non-entity that she seemed to work at being. I liked it a lot. Even Rachel had warmed up somewhat, and was smiling more freely with me.

Helena didn't come down until dinner was almost prepared, nor did Jack make an appearance until dinner was almost on the table. She came down to the dining room gracefully, wearing a long crinkled skit, with a white vest top with wooden beads on the shoulder straps. She had pulled her hair up into a clip and had put on just a little bit of make up. I felt my heart jump a little when I saw her and felt slightly foolish about it. But she looked so beautiful! I could have ran up to her right there and then and hugged her, kissed her. I wanted to tell her out loud that I loved her. But I knew that I couldn't. She looked over at me and smiled. It was a little half smile, like the one she gave me as we lay in bed together the other night; a little smile that said 'I'm yours and you're mine, and I'm gonna fuck your brains out'. I smiled back, hoping my smile would convey the message 'yes please!'.

Jack, by contrast, stormed into the room as though he owed the place, and expected us to acknowledge it. He smiled over at Aunt Maddy, ignored his sisters, then sent a wicked grin both my way and Helena's. There was something there, but I couldn't work out what it was, and didn't find out until later, when things had gone downhill dramatically.

Jack sauntered over to me and grabbed me in a hug.

"Hey cuz." he said, all sincerity until his hand - out of view from both mom and Aunt Maddy - reached behind and squeezed my ass cheek (there was something frighteningly sincere about that gesture).

"Hi Jack." I said, gritting my teeth.

"Wow." he said, standing back a step and looking me up and down.

"You just get sexier and sexier, huh? Still do that cheerleading thing, cuz?"

"Yes." I said primly, thinking how much I suddenly disliked the word 'cuz'. While he looked at me, I apprised him back. He was still short; an inch or so shorter than Helena or I. But since we'd last seen him he'd turned a lot of the fat he had into muscle and, while he still looked stocky, he was more compact, less flabby. He still had a ridiculously messed up crow's nest of brown hair, and hadn't yet been released from the teenage bondage of facial spots. The torn jeans and hoodie deemed entirely appropriate.

"Yeah I bet you're a real star turn. Must get lots of looks huh, from all kinds of people, right Hels?"

Jack looked over to my sister, grinning wolfishly.

Helena threw him a look that could have killed, then sent the briefest of glances my way; in that micro-second, I saw real fear and worry in her eyes. I wanted to ask what had happened, but knew better.

We had dinner in the main dining room, at the big table. Something we had not done together in years. It was very stiff and formal, and no-one really noticed the food much; nice as it was. As dinner ended, Aunt Maddy directed me and Helena to clear up the plates while she and mom went to 'retire' to the sitting room. I wondered if Aunt Maddy was going to call a chambermaid from the world of the English Victorian novel she seemed to live in. But then I forgot that she had one already.

"Rachel? Rachel! Fetch me my travel bag. There's the photos I want to show to your Aunt Phoebe."

"Yes mom."

Rachel scuttled off to run her errand. Of Jack there was no sign. He left dinner when he had finished eating, got up, then threw a syrupy smile over toward Aunty Maddy to ask if he could be excused.

"Of course darling." Aunt Maddy had said, adding "Such a well-mannered boy." as he disappeared.

Helena and I staked up the plates and removed them to the kitchen. I rinsed, and Helena stacked the plates, pots, pans and cutlery into the dishwasher.

"Rachel's nice." I said, trying the break the uncomfortable silence.

"Uh huh."

"She's actually pretty sweet underneath all that-" I aped someone being bookish "-you know."

"Yeah."

There was silence again, and I was worried. Eventually, I walked over and rested my fingers against Helena's arm. "Lena, what's going on?" I said. Helena looked sharply toward the doorway, then back at me.

"Sis. We, uh, we need to talk."

"Okay, so let's talk."

"Not here. Let's finish this then I can, um. I can explain."

We finished out chores, saw that mom was suffering Aunt Maddy's photographs, and slipped away upstairs. Rachel had retreated into my bedroom, so we went to Helena's. As we went into her room, Helena, shushed me with a finger pressed to her lips, and took a 'Murder, she wrote' examination around her room, checking it was empty. She closed the door behind me, locked it from the inside, then went down and sat on her bed. Smiling, I joined her. But instead of sitting next to her, I sat across her lap, my knees spread either side of her hips. I couldn't help feeling horny around my sister, and wanted her to know that our last little episode was definitely 'unfinished'.

But Helena didn't hold me, or touch me. She just stared at me for a moment, then started to cry. At first, it was a little teardrop running down her perfect cheek, then it was sob after sob. She cried hard, holding her head in her hands. I got off her and knelt on the floor at her feet and rubbed her thigh.

"Hey hey hey," I said. "It's all right. It's okay." But I knew it wasn't. I just sat there with her for a few moments, letting her cry it out. Eventually, Helena dried her eyes with the back of her hands and looked up at me.

"You're going to hate me." she said. I admit I was pretty stunned, and immediately wanted to know what was so bad that it would have brought on such an episode.

"Why? What's- What's, happened, Lena?" I asked.

It still took a few minutes of Helena to calm down enough to tell me.

"I was right." she began. "I was right, even though I was being an ass about it all. I was right, but you were the one right to be worried."

"Worried about what, sis?"

"About being caught."

"Huh?"

"On the lawn, outside our bedrooms. Jack was out there. He saw me coming out of your room and into mine."

I felt my heart lurch a little, then settle. I gave my sister a big grin.

"Hey it's okay!" I said, trying to cheer her up. "Don't worry about that dork. He saw you coming out of my bedroom window. So what? That doesn't say anything. And whatever he thinks he knows, he's an ass and it'll be his word against ours."

"No it won't be, Cassie," said Helena. "No it won't."

I screwed up my eyebrows. "I don't get it" I said.

Helena took a deep breath then stood up and took my hand.

"This is the part where you'll hate me." she said.

Without another word, she led me to her computer desk and fired up the machine. I went to ask her what she was doing, but she shushed me with a finger against my lips.

The computer screen sprang to life and Helena began clicking into various folders and files.

"You remember when mom said Jack had run straight up to my bedroom and locked himself in here?" She said.

"Yeah. He's such an asshole" I replied.

"And do you remember that mom said it took her ten or more minutes to get him out?" she continued, clicking into a new series of folders.

"Yeah" I said, letting the word hang.

"Dork probably stole some of your panties or something."

Helena clicked on a file, then blanked the screen. She turned to look at me and she was serious; all flippancy gone from her face.

"He stole more than that." she said. "He used the time to hack into my computer."

"What?"

"Yes. And he found this. Cassie, I'm so sorry. He found this."

Helena fired up the screen again and pressed a keyboard button, then she turned away. I stared at her a moment, then turned back to the screen as I heard the sound of background music. I sat down on the chair in front of the work-desk and watched as Helena's file began to play.

The screen shaped into a picture of me and Helena; the picture of the two of us she kept on her bedside table in our cheerleading uniforms, our arms around each other's waists. A title appeared, superimposed over the picture.

'To the most beautiful girl in the world...'

Then the image zoomed in on one side. Until my face filled the screen. A new titled rolled up to replace the last one.

'My sister... ...my ultimate fantasy.'

The screen went black for a moment, and I turned round to look at my sister, but she was staring at the floor. The sound of a sigh brought me back to the computer screen. I looked round to see my sister, on screen, talking to me. Helena was wearing some slutty make-up, and had pulled her hair back against her scalp. She was wearing a very short miniskirt, and a little red vest-top without a bra. She bit her lower lip, then smiled at me, the viewer.

"Have you ever wanted something real bad?" said the image of my sister. "Have you ever lusted after something real bad? And has that thing been so bad that you can't tell anyone? Well I have, and I will. This is the tribute to someone who makes my pussy throb. It's not a frat-boy at college. It's not some guy I've met in a bar. It's a woman, yes that's right; another woman, and she is the kind of woman who gets me horny every time I sneak a look at her in the bathroom. A woman who is so beautiful I want to warp her up and do things-"

The image of Helena closed her eyes and shook her head, grinning wildly.

"And you know the worst thing? You know the real bad bit?" The image of Helena leaned impossibly closer.

"She's my big sister."

Cyber-Helena sat back and winked at me.

"How hot is that?"

"You wanna see a picture of her?" said the image in front of me.

"Here. Take a look. She is soooo hot, right?"

Helena held up the picture of us and started kissing the image of me; running her tongue up and down my facial image. She put the picture back down and looked up at the camera again.

"Let's see some more pictures, huh?" she said. The screen faded once again and was replaced by a series, a montage, of images of me; scrolling left and right across the screen. Some of the pictures were of me much younger; wearing clothes I would or could not fit into even if I tried. There were images of me in my cheerleading uniforms, pictures of me at college, or out in town for an evening. A gentle sing-song tune played as a backdrop. I felt my mouth go dry as I watched. Despite what had happened between my sister and I, despite the growing love and lust I could not deny even if I wanted to, there was something very wrong about what I was watching. Like it was a prank, or dare; recorded deliberately to shock and surprise. Bizarrely, I felt like a voyeur of myself. I closed my eyes, reached out and switched off the computer.

I sat for a moment, not saying anything.

"How much more is there?" I said. Helena muttered something from where she sat behind me. I turned around and stared at her.

"How much more?" I said. There was anger in my voice, and it was close to rising.

"Not much." My sister had never seemed so meek. "It was nearly finished. Just another scene where I say how much I want you. Um. It was all-"

"When did you record it?" I said, interrupting her. There was a pause as Helena closed her eyes to think.

"About a month ago."

"Is that when this- this- desire, this urge for me started?" I said, feeling like an attorney. Helena looked up at me then, fear and desperation in her eyes.

"Cassie, I've always loved you. Always. I just, I've never known- I never understood what- how..."

I got up and stood over my little sister. "How could you?" I hissed. I realised my hands were balled into fists. "How fucking could you?" I said, more loudly.

"Jesus, Lena. Are you out of your fucking mind? I mean, how fucking stupid was it-"

Helena was sobbing again and suddenly my anger was gone, like a balloon deflating. All I felt was an overwhelming sense of love for the girl sitting down in front of me.

I dropped to me knees and reached out for her. I pulled her into my embrace and felt warm tears rolling down my own cheek. Helena drew her arms around my neck and we held each other close; both crying, both sharing each other's pain and grief. I felt my heat beating wildly again; like it had when we were at the height of our lovemaking, but it was different. There was nothing overtly erotic about the embrace at that moment. Just a sharing of emotions and love I will never be able to describe properly in words.

I took long ragged breaths against my sister's neck; taking in the smell of her hair, the bare scent of her skin at her neck. I brushed my lips against the skin below her ear.

"I'm so sorry." I whispered. "I'm so sorry, Helena. I didn't mean to hurt you. I was just angry. I just-"

"I love you so much!" Helena sobbed, her mouth close to my ear. I felt my heart thud as I heard those words; so urgent, so insistent.

We sat for a few moments more, just holding each other and sharing each other's touch. Eventually, we both stopped crying, then we lay back together on Helena's bed; still holding each other, but only lightly.

"What do we do?" I said, after more long moments of silence.

"What do we do about Jack?"

That was when Helena told me the rest of the story. Jack had caught my sister leaving my room via the outside window. He had been sitting, sulking on the lawn with one of his games consoles when he saw her. He had stopped her and asked her what she was doing. In any other circumstance, I'm sure, Helena would have used that clever brain and quick tongue of hers to have a ready answer for anything Jack would have thrown at her. But as he was challenging her, he was loading up the file he had stolen from her computer when he'd been in her room. It was the montage/tribute of me, and it was all the evidence Jack needed.

Helena had threatened him, cajoled him and even pleaded with him. But Jack knew a winning hand when he had one, and had told my sister that the only way our mom wouldn't find out about this, or anyone else for that matter, would be to do "a few favours" for him.

"Such as what?" I said. We were sitting up together again, eyes dried and fingers intertwined as we held hands together on Helena's bed.

Helena made an ugly face.

"He said he wanted to see us in action. He presumed that me leaving your room was evidence enough that you had reciprocated my feelings, and that we had been having sex together."

I thought of those minutes just prior to Helena stealing out of my window; of the two of us making love in the shower. Helena's fingers frigging my asshole, me peeing into her mouth and her licking my swollen and desperate pussy lips. None of those thoughts seemed strange or deviant to me. Not with my sister. But the thought of Jack knowing about them made my flesh crawl.

"So he wants a show?"

"Yeah. Bastard will probably tell mom anyway."

We sat for a moment in silence.

"We've got to get that tape back, Lena" I said. My sister nodded.

"Yeah. Either that or-"

She stopped herself, mid-sentence and stared out to space for a moment.

"What is it?" I said, stroking her arm with my free hand. Helena said nothing, then turned to look at me.

"We get the file back, or we do the same to him. Get something on him that will shut him up forever."

"Helena," I said slowly, "what are you talking about?"

Helena jumped up and started pacing. "He's got the file on us, okay. There's not much we can do about that unless we steal his console, or his memory stick or whatever. And he's going to guard that or hide it for as long as he can. So what do we do? We do the same to him. We get him in some compromising situation, then record it and let him know that release it to Aunt Maddy if he pisses us off."

"Like the old nuclear stand-off?" I venture.

"Exactly! Only we'll have two advantages."

"We will?"

"Uh huh. First; the file he has of me is pretty amateur, right? It's only me mouthing off and a montage of your pictures. We could- we could say that it was a drama project or something, right?"

"...okay. What about the second advantage?"

"The second advantage?" Helena said, questioningly. She threw me a devilish grin and came back to where I sat and knelt on the floor between my feet. She took both my hands in hers and kissed them.

"The second advantage is that if it comes to it, I don't care if people find out about us. As long as I've got you, I don't care about anything else."

I smiled down at her and bent forward to kiss her. I sat back again.

"So how do we get him in this compromising situation?" I said, frowning.

"How?" Helena smiled that devilish grin again.

"By giving him exactly what he wants!" she said.

****

I left Helena's room after we made two phone calls, a grand master plan and about a million back-up plans when the first one was bound to go wrong. During the two hours I had been in my sister's room, I had gone from bewildered, to shocked, to angry, to piteous, to devious then back to bewildered again. Bewildered at the startling intelligence my little sister had. Bewildered at the adoration she showed for me in her blog-style video. Bewildered at the way that I could get so mad at her but still desperately want to kiss her and stay with her ten minutes after I'd vowed to leave the room.

I wondered idly if I was going, at some point, to explode with the desire, the animal need I had developed for my own sister. It was like an addiction and I didn't want to ever give it up. And my sister felt the same. In rare, vague moments, I caught myself thinking about the validity of our situation. How could I be a lesbian? How could I enjoy the unusual and depraved sex I'd shared with Helena? What had turned me incestuous? Would I forever be a sexual deviant?

But I knew all these questions were redundant. Were wrong. Sure, there was something very special that Helena and I had discovered about each other. There was some deep and frightening new bond between us. A bond that railed against all the usual accepted notions of sexuality and family. But in the end, it was simple. We had fallen desperately in love with each other.

And cousin fucking Jack wasn't going to ruin it for us.

****

"Well look at the lost lamb!" said Aunt Maddy, as I wandered downstairs into the lounge. My totalitarian aunt was sitting with my mom on the sofa, drinking red wine. Three bottles sat on the nearby coffee table, and two of them looked uncorked and used. Mom was smiling; a rosy glow on her cheeks. Mom didn't drink often, and was careful to do so when she did. Aunt Maddy, however, drank like a fish and had a particular taste for red wine. Net result; Aunt Maddy was close to getting wasted, while mom, pleasantly merry, was enjoying the show. I winked at mom and she winked back; looking like a younger woman again with all the beauty and spice that made her such a popular college girl when she was my age.

"And where have you been, little lamb?" said Aunt Maddy. I sat on the same sofa as my aunt and curled my legs up behind me. My short summer dress rode up with them.

Cassie007
Cassie007
354 Followers
12