Shooting with Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All day?"

"Oh sorry I thought you wanted to have sex?"

"But all day?"

"Well I like to sleep after sex and then wake and... well you know how it goes."

"I-I'm not sure that I do."

She certainly was not confident about the situation. Also she knew virtually nothing about Rick. God what a mess she was in.

Rick had left her in the lounge. He went off to arrange food and to 'grab a drink'.

Lara decided the best thing to do was to get out of there.

The went to the office but no one was there so she wrote a note using motel stationery addressed to Rick saying it had become all too much for her and she was leaving and he should not expect to see her again.

Out in the parking area a woman, just driving off, stopped and said, "Hi may I drop you somewhere?"

"Yes Rick's cabin. I have been staying there."

"Jump in," said the woman and smiled. "Rick is a real randy bastard isn't he?"

Lara though she knew what that meant and said, "Yes too much horsepower for me.

The woman laughed and their introduced themselves. Janet was the evening manager and had just been relieved by the late night manager who would work through to 8:00."

"Danny arrived early and told me to hop it," Janet said.

"I just want to collect my things and get out of here," Lara said and the older woman said there was nowhere else to go at this time of night.

"I'll just walk."

"Look I can't let you do that, not at night. I'm going through to Queenstown to stay with my parents because I have the next two days off work. Stay the night with us and you can decide what you wish to do tomorrow."

Lara accepted that offer gratefully. She still had two months of her visitor's visa to run and could apply for a further six-month extension.

She had a great time skiing with Janet by day and eating out with Janet and her parents during the next two days. Then Janet returned to work, saying her parents would take Lara to the airport in the morning. Lara gave Janet her address and mobile phone number and invited her to stay with her if she ever came to America.

Lara then spent the next month touring the North Island and then left for Chicago.

She'd been home for two weeks when Janet called.

"Rick was talking to my mom in Queenstown and she mentioned you had stayed with us. Now he's pestering me for your contact details. What should I do?"

"Give him what he wants and tell him it could be very much a waste of time because the next time I leave America it will be to visit France."

"Is that being friendly?"

"Janet that night I had to get out of your motel was when he said we would have sex that night and continue to plow in the trough all next day, or words to that effect."

"Oh that would have been amazing."

"Janet, I'm only twenty-six and don't intend to be sexually worn out by the time I'm forty. I only met him for the first time the previous night and next afternoon we went out on a night shoot. We never had sex and I'm well over any feeling I had for him. He appeared very acceptable to me until he came up with that idea of a sex marathon. I wasn't asked for my thoughts on that."

"Well I'll tell him that's why you left. He thought it was because you were having a period."

"Omigod," spluttered Lara and the two women laughed hugely.

Rick called her.

"Hi."

Lara slapped her hand over her forehead and experienced palpitations and knew she'd been kidding herself. She had not gotten over Rick. Not by a long way.

"Is that you Rick?"

"Yeah I didn't think you'd recognize my voice."

"I can. No other person in my life has given me such a big adventure as you did. I often think of being with you that night."

"Me too."

"What think of being with yourself that night?"

He laughed and they were away, no tension between them, talking freely.

"When are you coming to visit me?"

"Dunno but I'm preparing to apply for a Green Card. I've made contact with a rancher who is interested in sponsoring me. He's already having lodges built with the intention of turning his property into a hunting property for deer, elk, Red Stag."

"But that won't be near here. What if I get dad to sponsor you? He runs a business supplying gun clubs, hunting stores and hunting ranches throughout the state, sometimes guns and bows but mainly things for ground blinds and tree stands, ammunition and knifes."

"Yeah thanks for the suggestion. Give me his email address and I'll find if I can get something going." said the 29-year-old.

Lara returned to the dinner table and told her parents and 22-year old brother, "That was the New Zealand guy who took me on that amazing rabbit massacre."

"God I wish you wouldn't talk like that Lara," said Lindsey, her mom. "Sometimes when you three get going I feel I'm connected to the wrong family."

She was ignored.

"It thought you were off him, calling him over-sexed?" said Larry.

"Lara?" said her mom who'd not heard mention about that.

"Oh it was nothing mom. I was dead on my feet after two grueling days and he was after sex and I walked away instead of trying to explain. That's all."

Lara's father Fraser said, "Now don't decry him Lindsey. Red-blooded guys who go hunting are not your average suburban male pea-brain."

"I was thinking no such thing. He was kind to Lara to give her adventure when she asked for action. He obviously has a kind side to him because he didn't take money from her for taking on the big shoot."

"Yeah and we know what he was after," muttered Larry who was ignored by his parents and kicked under the table by Lara who glared at him.

"Dad he's applying for a temporary work visa for three months and needs a sponsor. He's really big into hunting and could be a field salesman for you. Many of your clients would recognize his accent is not American and then would enquire about hunting in New Zealand. He could be a winner. He will email you a CV."

"What does he work at when he's not wiping out New Zealand's rabbit population?"

"I have no idea. I'm not the sticky beak of this family."

Lindsey glared at her daughter.

CHAPTER 2

Four months later Lindsey was serving up dinner when she saw a guy get out of a cab on the side of the road opposite and pull out two bags from the trunk and then stare up at the house.

"Are any of you expected anyone for dinner," she called.

The replies were negative.

"There's a guy across the street sizing up our house.

Lara and Larry came out to look.

"Omigod," screamed Lara, and was off out of the house like a scalded cat.

Her mother and brother watched her race down the driveway and the guy left his bags where they were and rushed towards her.

They slammed into each other at the gate and kissed passionately.

"The New Zealander has arrived," Larry called to his father.

"He's a week early."

"Perhaps they don't have calendars in New Zealand?" Larry suggested.

Lindsey sighed and said, "If Lara is not interested in this guy why is she going over the top like this?"

Larry grinned and told him mom she would know what women were like. They never really knew what they wanted.

"You are spending too much time with your father listening to his drivel," Lindsey snapped and knowing she'd been wound up.

"Mom this is Rick Chambers from Central Otago."

Lindsey eyed the curly-haired blond guy who stood more than six feet and was grinning at her.

"You have a lovely neck Mrs Kennedy."

"Oh do I?" she said, touching her neck while he slipped a hand into his back pocket.

"Here let me put this around your neck," he said.

"Oh mom, it's a jade dropper made out of New Zealand Greenstone."

Mrs Kennedy pulled it up and out to look at the polished stone on a gold chain and said rather awed, it was lovely.

"Please call me Lindsey. It is so lovely to meet you. You made a profound impression on Lara considering you only knew her for 30 hours."

"Mom."

"Hi you must be Lara's dad," Rick said, holding his hand out to be shaken and Larry looked at Rick dumbly.

Rick laughed and said could Larry bring in his two bags outside the front door.

Grinning, Larry held out his hand and they shook and he said, "You'll do well here, American babes like genuine male humor. He grinned at his sister who was glaring at him.

"I'm Lara brother," grinned Fraser and that made Lara snort.

"Hi Fraser, we meet at last and this is my opportunity to really thank you for sponsoring me."

"Well young man, just don't let me down. My business reputation means everything to me."

Fraser spoke with a hardness that didn't surprise Rick. Well Fraser ran a hunting and fishing agency that specialized in guns in particular.

He toughened up.

"You give me the support and resources I need and you won't be disappointed."

Fraser started at Rick.

"It you are going to talk tough like that with me and the people we do business with you better be prepared to stand strong."

"Come on boys, this is playtime," Lindsey said. "Get the drinks please Larry."

"What will you have Rick?"

"Coors Lite if you have it. Here catch.

Larry caught the outer vest with pockets favored by hunters.

"Gee thanks."

"It's made of a blend of fine Merino wool and New Zealand opossum with suede leather lined and leather flapped pockets, weather resistant with a lamb's wool collar."

"Holy smoke Rick, mom take a look at this baby."

"I haven't forgotten you Fraser," Rick said.

He handed Fraser a package.

Fraser unwrapped the box and sighed, "Oh glory be, Highland Park 18-year old single malt Scotch Whisky. I remember my late father opening a bottle of Highland Park to celebrate his 60th birthday."

He sniffed and slapped Rick on the bank and thanked him.

They were seated having a drink when Rick said, "Oh Lara I was waiting for you to ask where is my present? It's over here in my shirt pocket.

Lara eagerly fished out a pair of exquisitely shaped drop earrings of carved shark bone set in silver wrapped in tissue and cried, "Omigod", and kissed Rick.

When the two women were in the kitchen, Lara demanded, "Well?"

"Oooh I want him Lara."

Lara's mouth opened and stayed open in shock before she managed, "Mom!"

"Well don't ask if you don't with me to answer. He'd every girl's dream darling expect that he won't be educated."

"Mom I've never heard you express an interest in another man."

"Well darling, considering the types you father brings home do you blame me for that?"

They laughed and hugged.

"You teach 10-year old kids darling. You should take him to your school and talk to the kids about New Zealand."

"They won't know where it is or understand his accent."

"His accent is not too bad and he'll tell them were New Zealand is."

"Well I'll ask Miss Knox what she thinks. She's big on international relations."

"Do you wish to sleep with him?" asked her mother. "You could have the main guest room."

"No I never have sex with a guy until I really get to know him. Also it could be a bad influence on Larry. You sleep with him."

"Darling please don't say things like that. Your father is more than enough for me."

Lara awoke in the morning to find her mom in the kitchen alone.

"Where is everyone?"

"I'm here and your father and brother have taken our guest out to shoot a deer."

"Oh god, it's too late to warn Rick they will set him up with an impossible shot and then tease him he's no good."

"Darling your man doesn't look stupid to me."

"He's not my man."

"Then why has he come to America."

Lara's face turned brick red and she turned hastily to the coffee pot and said "Coffee top up" and her grinning mother said thank you dear but pour yours first while you recover from your shock."

"He'd here to learn about hunting in Illinois."

"Yes and that too dear. Do you think he'll want to take you back to New Zealand?"

"Mom stop it. Your rampant thinking is unnerving me."

"He's come here to hunt you down and don't expect him to give up on you darling."

"Oh god mom. None of this is what I had in mind."

"I know darling. Your gran wanted me to marry a preacher but I wasn't sure about their personal attitude about having sex and so I chased after your father."

"God I didn't know that. Are you over-sexed mom?"

"Pass me the dish detergent and open your mouth darling."

Lara almost had hysterics and her mom wasn't far behind her.

The men returned late-morning with a hind.

When Larry came into the kitchen his mom said, "Who shot it?"

He scratched his neck and said in awe, "Rick. Dad stalked one and then I had a go and then dad said for Rick to have a go. As you know with shoguns we have to get not more than fifty yards from the target to make sure of a clean kill. Rick asked could he take dad's Benelli Super Black Eagle 2 with its rifled barrel to take a two and three-quarter inch Sabot slug. The problem was the breeze sweeping down into the valley alerting the deer we were there. We saw the hind walk across a clearing and when almost reaching the woods and it turned to look back. there was a bang, it fell."

Dad saw Rick emerge and using his range finder said Rick must have been eighty yards from the deer, When he arrived back with the hind we saw he'd placed the perfect shot, just above the heart, the heavy slug blasting into the epicenter of the circulatory system."

"Oh and another thing. Rick began leading the way back to where the truck was parked. I was carrying the carcass and dad turned to me and grinned thinking it would not be long before Rick confessed he was lost because we were three miles away from our vehicle. But Ricked homed into that vehicle as if he was using GPS. He told us he'd 'read' the trees, the crossing of the two creeks and nature of the terrain on the way in. We had to believe him because at the time he looked very much at home in this terrain that he'd never seen before. It was raining and footing became even more slippery and he asked me if he could pack the deer for me and I had to say no thanks because dad was with us and I didn't want to disappoint him. Then as the mist closed in Rick began whistling. Jesus, the guy was having a ball."

Lara said, "Well I had indicated what he was like when out hunting."

"Yeah will dad was so impressed he told me he's thinking of working in Rick to gain sufficient experience to take VIP clients hunting. I was thinking by the questions Rick was asking as we walked out that Rick was already one jump ahead of dad's thinking."

Lindsey asked, "Rick may have a struggle with clients when he makes calls and opens his mouth with that accent,"

"Perhaps he won't mom. Once he gets talking about guns, ammo and hunting gear he should be okay because how much the salesman knows about hunting and equipment is more important than what part of the world he hails from."

Lara said a couple of days later at dinner she'd been invited to stay with a girlfriend at her cabin the following weekend.

"Would you like to accompany me Rick?"

"Sounds great."

"Can I come too?"

"Yes Larry providing you promise not to fool around with Beth and make any reference to her being overweight."

"Overweight? Um on second thoughts I stay he and help Johnny put back his motor-cycle motor he stripped down last weekend."

Lindsey stared at Lara who blushed but Lindsey apparently decided not to embarrass her daughter after outwitting Larry.

Lara let Rick drive her mother's F150 to get him used to driving as New Zealanders drove on the left-hand side of highways.

They called at a small town to buy supplies and when arriving at the cabin found it deserted.

"Where's your friend?"

"At home with her husband. They've given us use of their cabin for the weekend."

"You mean...?"

He stopped what he was about to say.

"Yes it's about time you and I had sex and got to know each other better."

"Sex is a good conduit to allow that."

"Yes and that was my thinking. Mom told me you have a master's degree in environmental studies."

"Yes."

"You didn't tell me that Rick."

"You didn't ask."

Lara sighed and said well she was getting to know Rick better already.

Rick pulled off Lara's jeans and panties.

"Um it's customary to remove a girl's top and bra first."

"Is it? I was eager to get a look at your cunt."

"Oh god," Lara wheezed and lay back on the sofa in surrender.

Rick blew on her neatly clipped pussy and Lara appeared to almost climax.

"Er Rick?"

"Sorry, a bit sensitive eh? Well let me get at these tits."

Lara thought although Rick was very accomplished outdoors, he had a lot of learning to do with bedroom technique when alone with a lady. Er a woman. Er a hot woman," she corrected and corrected again and she grabbed his hair and used her free hand to try to jam a breast down his throat. Jeepers, he had her motor humming already.

Later she said, er Rick, please use a condom before you enter.

"Why don't you like raw dick?"

"I-I d-don't know where you've been," she stammered.

"Well not with your mom although she looked interested and actually there has been no one for about two weeks. It's been a bit of a drought with getting ready to travel and all that."

God was he trying to wind her up, talking about her mother like that, Lara thought.

He said he was without condoms and asked if she was packing any?

She said no.

He said right then, no sex.

"What?" she said, aghast, although nothing was wrong with her hearing. "Give me a minute. Perhaps I can find my emergency supply."

Rick grinned, knowing he was with a woman who had no intention of missing out.

He accepted the packet and said, "How many do you have?"

She blushed and said six.

"Well you must have been expecting a lot of emergencies?"

"Rick," she rasped and he grinned and said he was teasing.

Lara was already breathing heavily, probably from tension in dealing with him mixed with suppressed desire, as he rolled on the condom. She lay on her back and held her legs open wide, the moist and pink pussy interior twinkling at him in the brightness of the sole overhead light.

"Push it in," she murmured, and he lined up.

He thrust it in and she gasped and then cried "Omigod" and released over his dick.

"Are we finished already?" he frowned and watched her lips peel back and she snarled, "No of course not your idiot. You got me off early because you've had me on a roller-coaster. I can come all night if necessary."

"Right," he said. "Let's test out that claim."

Lara turned white and she whimpered.

"It's okay, only joking."

She eyed him balefully but he soon settled into a deep stroking rhythm and a big smile covered her face as she breathed through her open mouth, her nostrils flaring.

"Oh god you're good," she said after five minutes and came for the second time.

He'd watched her eyes roll up and he slowed the pace but she took a deep breath and said, "No-no, don't stop. This is heavenly."

When she looked half asleep and he was tiring and he then climaxed, Rick pulled out, ripped off the condom and spread thick white goo over her belly.

"You pig."

What?

He scooped up some of the semen and rubbed it into her tits.

She smiled and said that was better and promptly went to sleep.

Lara came into the bedroom an hour or two later and shook him awake.

"You pig, you left me on the sofa."

"You looked so peaceful I decided not to disturb you and covered you with a fresh sheet."

As she got into bed she yawned and said, "Oh you got the sheet. I wondered how it got there."

Eh?

Rick went to clarify that but could tell by her steady breathing she was already asleep. Well he now knew how to shut up Lara if she became too talkative: just fuck her.

In the morning he grabbed a towel and followed the downward sloping terrain behind the cabin for half a mile expecting to find a pond instead and found a quite big lake with the shoreline mostly fringed by woods.