Shooting with Rick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stripped off his polo shirt and shorts at a small clearing and jumped in and half-froze, estimating the water temp would be not much over 50ºF with the start to the summer a month away.

More than refreshed, he climbed up the bank and a middle-aged woman in a track suit and Labrador on a leash ran past, said good morning as she approached and then looking at his penis said, "I'll get that warmed up before it drops off."

Rick cringed and thought the American's would sure to have laws opposed to public nudity. He looked for his marker tree and finding it disappeared into the woods and headed up to the cabin thinking the sheriff and his deputies would need tracker dogs to find him now.

Lara was up, wearing only bra and panties, cooking bacon and eggs. She looked at his wet hair and said, "Where did you wash, I didn't hear you in the bathroom?"

"In a lake behind the cabin."

"Omigod, the lake. You swam in the lake?"

"Well it was little more than a quick dip."

"Beth said that's a restricted breeding area, with no dogs or cats allowed and swimming and other activities on the lake are prohibited."

"Well Beth didn't tell me that."

"You've never met Beth."

"Yeah well there's your answer. It was your responsibility to brief me."

The stainless steel spatula in Lara's hand waved threateningly until she sighed and said, "I guess I should have said something to you."

"Thank you. There was a woman running a dog around the lake edge."

"Omigod, although we are very remote here, two wildlife criminals in one morning will be playing havoc with local crime offender statistics."

Rick, being an honorary wildlife (excluding rabbits and stoats) back home, didn't consider that as being funny.

"Well I guess we'll have to report that woman."

"If you do that then you'll have to report me."

"I guess so. Fetch me phone please."

Aghast and thinking he could be deported over this, Rick began walking to the bedroom, only to be called back.

"Come back you fool and eat your breakfast. You are not the only one who can tease."

She squealed as he leaped at her and squeezed her tits with both hands and bit into her neck, but not being overly rough with those exhibitions of affection and attempts to display domination.

"Okay," she said panting. "If you hurry we can have sex before eating."

"No," he said releasing her and sitting. "Let's eat and then allow me to ball you leisurely."

That did nothing to subside Lara's heavy breathing.

At 1:00 after a morning wallowing in sex they hit the cycle track that became a snow-ski track in winter, on the two mountain bikes stored in the lean-to at the back of the cabin and headed to the store three miles away that also served simple meals.

The woman behind the counter, who'd delivered her message about Rick's dick early that morning, recognized him and winked and said, "Oh good morning, strangers to our lovely area."

"Yes," Lara said. "I'm Lara and this is Rick. We have the use of Beth and Jerry Mason's cabin for the weekend."

"Hi I'm Helene and Harry my husband is one of the park rangers."

Rick had to grin thinking the park ranger's wife was breaking park management regulations. She was now staring at his chest and he thought she might also be ambivalent about her marital vows as well.

"We are here for lunch," he said.

"Well it's out of season so the choice is sandwiches, omelets or lake fish and fries."

They chose the fish, thinking they would have been taken illegally from the lake.

Helene must have read their minds because she offered, "The rangers have a fish trap at the headwaters of the lake to prevent aggressive fish from entering the lake to upset the balance of the lake fishery."

"Oh," said Rick.

"And I run the 7-mile perimeter of the lake each morning with our dog Boris who is an honorary park ranger and is trained to take after feral cats and kill them."

"Oh," said Rick.

"And I'm also an honorary park ranger but won't be reporting you for swimming in the lake, well not this time. Please don't do it again."

"No ma'am."

"Thank you and there's no need to grovel."

Lara smiled and said, "Please lunch with us Helene."

They returned that evening to dine with Helene and Harry at their park ranger's house.

Harry was Helene's age, about forty, and very friendly because part of his job was to interface educationally with the public and they were really keen to be meeting someone from New Zealand.

"That's where I met him, in the southern part of the South Island, and he took me out rabbit shooting and between us we shot ninety-three rabbits."

Their hosts looked disbelievingly.

Lara said, "Rick was working at a professional vermin control officer. The dry sub-alpine ranching area has a huge and almost out of control rabbit infestation. Aerial poison drops are expensive and rabbits build up immunity to poisons or shooters go in to clean out pockets not receiving air-drops. Um Rick has a degree in environmental protection, don't you."

"Yes and it's a case of me doing something worthwhile. Given enough rope rabbits will damage the environment so badly they can eventually starve to death but by then the native grasses and improved pasturelands can be wiped out and weeds take over."

"God I've read about that but wondered if the claims were exaggerated," Harry said. "So what do you think about our neck of the woods."

Rick's response amazed Lara.

"I've only been for a walk down to the lake and so haven't really had time to note much around here. But I went out shooting with Lara's father and brother to the south-west of here to get a White-Tail for the table. It was an amazing three hours in the bush, er I mean the woods for me. I saw wildlife I'd only read about or seen in film before, including chipmunks, woodchucks, a red fox, eastern wild turkey and two types of woodpecker. The trees new to me were hickory, black walnut, bottonwood, bur oaks, post oaks, Ohio buckeye and swamp white oak, but I say other oaks, ash and maple in particular I was unable to identify. It was awesome."

"Well what say I take you guys on an educational tour of our park in the morning? Helene said you came to the store on bikes. There are largely cycle-friendly bike trails all through the park."

"Oh but tomorrow is Sunday Harry. It's probably your day off," Lara said.

"Helene and I will ride out with you guys with pleasure and one day when Lara and I visit the South Island of New Zealand Rick will do something similar for us. I'd really like to get up into that alpine country and sight trophy Tahr (Thar), chamois and the enormous antlered red stag you guys have down there."

"That was a memorable weekend, one that I'll never forget," Lara said when they arrived home next evening. "I've asked my principal could you come and address my class about wildlife and she said yes but I think you should come and address the entire school. You already know more about wildlife in Illinois than I do."

"Yeah okay but the kids and teachers might be disappointed."

During the next week Rick went cold-calling on clients with a regular hunting equipment salesman Mike Rigg who then said to Fraser, "He's more than ready to be given his own territory. My clients can't get enough of him and he's absorbed everything I've briefed him on. I suggest you went him off to south of Springfield where our sales have been knocked back by competitors."

"Oh come on Mike, that would be too tough."

"Fraser, believe me. This guy will bring home a full order book, guaranteed."

"Well I don't know..."

"Give him any other territory and he'd be encroaching into the business areas of your established salesmen, including me and Springfield is the southern boundary of my territory."

Fraser considered where to place Rick and they agreed his territory should cover the full width of the state immediately south of Springfield to Interstate 72 that enters Illinois at the Mark Twain Memorial bridge over the Mississippi River and continues 182 miles to the outskirts of Champaign, about 40 miles on Interstate 74 to the Indiana state line.

Rick was given a GMC Savana cargo van when one became free. It was loaded with samples and he went off for five days and would return to base in East Moline on Friday afternoon. He was given a company credit card and Fraser suggested he station himself in the city of Decatur at reasonably priced accommodation.

When checking in, Rick asked the attractive receptionist in her early thirties could she recommend a good restaurant and she smiled and said that information was in the guest information folder in his room.

"Are you Australian?"

He smiled and said close but no, he was a New Zealander.

"Oh I've never met a New Zealander before."

"Well we are like Australians but nicer."

"That's what my dad says about us Americans compared to Canadians."

"Yeah, it's all bullshit isn't it?"

She laughed and he read her name tag and asked, "What time do you get off Dinah?"

"At 6:00 but I'm married."

"Oh pardon me. Please don't take offense."

She looked at Rick and said her husband was out-of-town at the moment, perhaps she could have a few drinks and then eat with him.

"Great but I'll come through here at 6:10 and if I don't see you I'll know you've had second thoughts."

She finished registering him but didn't reply to that comment.

When they left the restaurant, Rick asked, "Do you wish me to put you into a cab or will you come to my room?"

"I've been thinking about sex with you," she said frankly. "I do insist on condoms."

"No problem," he said taking her arm. "I keep thinking about your breasts."

"Oh a titman," she giggled and that told Rick they were on a similar wavelength.

She entered the hotel ahead of him and he followed and found her waiting at his door looking very excited.

Dinah left his room at 7:00 next morning to go home and change before returning to her job.

"I should have married you," she said kissing him. "You have a big cock and know how to use it. However my husband makes up for having a small one and tiring early by being a big income earner."

"Well limit his booze, keep him away from other women and work on his diet and fitness and try to get him to get more sleep."

"What will that do?"

"Possibly turn him into a rutting husband."

"Oooh," she said.

They following the same pattern for the next three nights and then he was to head home.

At 8:00 on that second morning in town Rick phoned through orders and client details that Sally back at the depot entered directly into the computer and she said, "Omigod those orders total $23,000."

Rick thought he surprise signaled disappointment so said, "I lost three and a half hours through drive-time getting here yesterday. Today I shall do better working a full day although I'll be driving larger distances between gun shops as I'll move out of the city today."

Sally emailed the sales report to the boss and knew that Fraser Kennedy would beam in delight that his new guy had done so well.

On his final call before heading back to Decatur and Dinah whom Rick have found sweated rather a lot when engaging into sex energetically, the sales assistant said, "Sorry but we no longer deal with your guys."

"Well I'd still like to see the owner."

"You'll find Kevin out the back attempting to teach his latest girlfriend how to pull a bow."

Rick saw the guy looking ready to blow a fuse and went over and say, ""Hi Kevin, I'm Rick from Kennedy Hunting and Camping Supplies."

"Can't you see I'm busy and anyways we no longer deal with you guys."

"Okay I'm off. Oh ma'am will you allow me to inspect that bow?"

Rick was going to check the pull weight but noticed something.

"Are you strong?"

"For a woman yes," she said frowning.

"Are you dumb?"

She glared and the Kevin said, "Now look here Rick..."

Rick ignored him and said to the woman, "Why are you trying to pull the bow right-handed when you are left-handed?"

"Because when I went to change my position Roy said to stop fooling around and to follow his instructions."

Kevin clapped a hand on his forehead. "Oh Jesus Cathy, I know you are left-handed. I'm so sorry."

Rick jumped in and grabbed a bow for left handed people from the rack with a draw-weight suitable for a muscular female of 5 ft. 10 in. He stepped in behind Cathy and got her set up properly and told her to draw the compound bow back.

She pulled the string with a draw-weight of 45 to 55 lbs. easily and Kevin said aim at the target and release smoothly."

The arrow dug into the side of the archery foam target and Cathy reacted rather excitedly."

"Go grab a coffee Rick," Kevin said. "I'll be with you in a few minutes."

Rick had worked in sports stores since he was seventeen during school breaks and continued doing that when at university and had been an active gun and archery club member since he turned fourteen.

A few minutes later Kevin appeared and said, "I've left one very happy lady still firing arrows. Thanks for your assistance. Now let's see these great deals."

Rick booted up his laptop and Kevin said beside him with coffee and he ended up signing off a $7330 order and that wasn't too bad because it was a fairly small business but he'd struggled to get orders with his other calls."

"Come early in the day when you next call, giving me 24-hour notice, and I'll take you out bow hunting Whitetails," Kevin promised.

Disappointed he'd been unable to exceed his first day's success and with orders on the days since then being $3210. $4178 and today's effort probably being under $11,500, Rick knew he'd struggle to make a good living doing this as a commission salesperson.

Rick thought what he'd really like to do would be to stop working, buy an old pickup and tour America seeing the sights, fucking waitresses and having adventures.

The hotel receptionist Dinah called to say her husband was arriving home that evening a day early.

"I'm sorry about that. That means our plan for anal sex is off. I was looking forward to seeing if I could accommodate you up there."

"Well we'll never know," he said almost disinterestedly. "And I won't see you in the morning because I'm heading off to do the southwest area belong Springfield before heading home."

"Then I won't see you again."

"Nope."

"Then goodbye," she said and cut the call.

Two ships that passed in the night, he yawned. Sex was nothing without mutual warmth and respect. He'd been interested in Dinah for company and to fill her pussy and she probably took him on for company and to have her pussy given a good workout.

Jeepers, how pathetic.

He set off for Decatur and thought his problem was he had no anchor, no position of responsibility. He'd gained a degree in ecological science from Canterbury University and wasn't using it as intended. But at least he'd gained an advanced education and that was something.

Oddly enough, Lara appeared to lack an anchor as well. He'd called her each even when Dinah was sleeping after their first round of sex... god how insensitive can you get! And she was bored at school and was missing him and then she ended the call the previously night saying, "I want you home darling."

Darling?

Jesus was she crazy, attempting to bond to an empty vessel like him, a guy going nowhere.

Rick began overtaking a slower vehicle and looked across and saw the driver of the pickup was a reasonable looking blond in overalls. The van's passenger window of darkened-glass was down and so the woman could see him. She smiled and pouted a kiss at him. Instead of slowing he accelerated slightly. God that was interesting. Did it mean he was no longer interested in women with hot pussies? That being so was his life about over, with nothing left but to vegetate into an ageing moron?

Nah it wasn't that, at least not yet. He was snarky and temporarily off females because he'd been dumped. He was pretty sure Dinah's husband wasn't arrived home a day early, that she'd lied because she was tired of him and had probably decided to have a girl's night out. Yeah. Fucking women, they were almost as bad as guys.

The negative bout of personal reflection and plunging self-confidence had abated by the time Rick arrived at the hotel. He thought he might order a meal through room service and watch an in-house adult movie and probably whack off if he became aroused. He saw a woman reading a magazine who looked vaguely familiar.

Was it Lara?

She looked up, saw him and waved, a huge smile spilling off her face.

Rick dropped his laptop and business bag on to a seat and raced over. She was coming toward him and they collided and he spun them slightly to cushion the impact and got his tongue almost down her throat.

"Oh god," she spluttered and laughed, pulling back. "A guy who goes without sex can be dangerous."

Rick led her to retrieve his laptop and bag and was comforted that Lara believed he'd gone without sex because she was his girl. What a babe?

Um hadn't he come 7000 miles from New Zealand to be with her?

Oh yeah.

Rick booked another person into his room and they went to the elevator hand-in-hand, Lara saying her dad had suggested she come down and spend time with Rick before he returned to base tomorrow afternoon.

"I pretended I was coming down sick and the school principal sent me home saying my symptoms were possibly contagious."

"You deceitful, disloyal employee."

"Yes and does that make me more attractive to you, knowing I'm not altogether Miss Goodie."

"Oh yes?" he said and grabbed a handful of her butt and heard her gasp lustily.

On the bed they went at it in a sixty-nine and for the first time Lara held him in her mouth as his dick pumped out semen. It made Rick even more aware that Lara was working hard to bring them closer together and he decided to be sweeter and softer with her.

As they approach East Moline next day she said, "I've had a wonderful twenty-four hours with you."

"Oh then it exceeded your expectations?"

"Well please don't be offended when I say you were so soft with me, softer than you've ever been and I just loved it. I've rented a small house and invite you to move in with me. I couldn't stand the thought of having to go about secretly every time we want to have sex, not with mom and dad being in the house."

"Oh I felt so comfortable there."

Lara looked horrified.

"Perhaps we could suggest they move to the small house?"

She laughed happily and said he was such an idiot and she cuddled him and soon they were banging again.

The rented property was only 400 yards from the Kennedys' home and they went their first.

"I know the couple as I used to do gardening for them in the high school breaks when I worked in community jobs to earn community service credits that went to my school marks. They have gone to Ottawa for three months to be with their daughter and her family. Mrs Gorski said we can even use the linen."

"It looks great. Um may we sleep here tonight?"

"Why are you exhausted?"

The way he looked at her made Lara flush and giggle.

"God don't you ever get enough?"

Lindsey and Fraser greeted Rick as if he was a returning son, and that pleased him. Well they always had been hospitable folk.

"So you will be living near us?" Lindsey said, handing Rick a beer.

"Yes we popped in to have a gander on the way here."

"I guess that means you have visited the house already?"

"Yes and it's very nice but I'll miss being here."

"Oh Rick," Lindsey said, stroking his arm.

"Did you two try the bed?"

Fraser's comment was ignored by Rick, Lara and her mom.

He made amends when he said after adding in Ricks' orders secured that day, "You did heaps better for the week than our previous best rookie salesman."

"Thanks boss."