Shootout At Big Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spread her thighs and began nibbling my way up the left one from the knees upward. Her skin was hot, moist, and creamy. When I reached my favorite spot, that little curved depression right where the upper thigh meets the outer lips, I encountered the most delightful little mole. I sucked it between my lips and flicked my tongue back and forth as if it were a tiny clit. Then I moved down to the right thigh, and repeated the whole upward progression. No mole this time, though… it was almost disappointing.

Her sighs, moans, and the pressing motion of her mound told me I was doing alright. I kept looking at her face. So cute, so pretty, and so insatiable… as good a lustful, wanton look as any porno actress could produce, but this one was genuine. This woman had a power over me that she didn't even know about. And she was enjoying acting out the fantasy that had been building up… that sexy face said it all.

This time, when I reached my favorite spot on the other side, I spent a little more time with it, biting gently, licking, and taking small bits of skin into my mouth to suck in for a moment or two. Then I moved to the left and slid my tongue up from the bottom to the top, sliding between the inner and outer lips. She was so ready—so hot and so wet, I could almost see the sweet steam rising up into the air. My chin was getting wet from her womanly juices and I was getting drunk on her musk. I had to have her. I wanted her so bad. I motioned to TK to join us and he immediately started doffing his clothing. I returned my attentions to Kitty, sliding my tongue slowly up between her lips on the other side. Then I flicked my tongue out and across her clit. She literally jumped with the sensation, hips bucking up into my face. My tongue began to flicker back and forth across that sweet little love button that was getting firmer by the second like a little soldier standing at attention. I pulled it between my lips and sucked. She writhed and moaned. Glancing up, I saw that her mouth was open in ecstasy, and her eyes were half shut. Such a pure, unadulterated, sexy expression.

TK was undressed by now, and lay on his back to my right. Kitty sat up suddenly and pulled my face away from her dripping wetness, vigorously pulled my T-shirt over my head, and threw it on the floor. I knew what she wanted then, so I rose up off the bed, quickly dropped off my cutoffs and briefs. As I did so, Kitty got up on her hands and knees, lowered her face over TK's groin, and took him in her mouth. I was mesmerized for a few moments taking in the sight of it. Finally, I couldn't wait any longer and got onto the bed on my knees, my rock-hard cock in hand, and spread her cheeks apart to take in the sight of her hot, wet, ready cunt that so badly wanted me inside it.

Kitty Was so hot and so wet and wanted my cock inside her so badly. I could tell by the glistening wetness that reflected the light in rainbow colors on her lips, by the way she moaned in her throat as she sucked off her husband, and by the way she presented herself to me. She didn't say a word, but her ass was poised up on her knees.. seemingly deliberately exposing her wet womanhood to my full view… begging, enticing me to enter it. I wasn't stupid, I knew that she knew I was poising myself behind her, and she wouldn't have adopted that position had she not wanted me.

I leaned forward, just enough for the head of my cock to make contact with her moist lips. She moaned with excitement. She'd never had a cock inside her as she sucked another one. I slipped the head between her lips, immensely enjoying being engulfed by her wet heat. She raised her hips even more, inviting me in. I accepted the subtle invitation by sliding my cock into her… one long slow, slippery slide. She pushed herself back against me, insuring full penetration. She was incredible to see from that angle. So tiny, yet so well developed. he ass was a perfect pear shape and her thighs were slim, creamy, soft, and white… like vanilla ice cream.

I can hardly remember a time that I was so aroused. I had wanted this little vixen for months, and now, it was finally happening. I pushed in as far as I could, until my cockhead hit the end of the hot tunnel. I still had an inch left outside. I knew there was not room for it inside, but I didn't care… it was the sweetest cunt I'd entered in quite some time. I didn't move for a minute or two, preferring to just watch her suck her husband off and feel her tightness surround me—feel her work her interior muscles on my cock squeezing, releasing, squeezing, releasing. I also couldn't remember the last time I'd been engulfed in such a tight cunt.

Then her moaning became louder and longer, and then began to be interrupted by frequent vocalized gasps that showed me she was on the verge. She began to grind back against me in circular pushing motions, as though she was trying her best to get that last inch in one way or another. As her actions became more frenzied, I began to fuck her… in, back out to the head, back in, out again, increasing the speed with each thrust. Kitty made mewling sounds and her ass cheeks began to shudder, and then I heard her literally scream, muffled though it was by her husband's cock filling her mouth, as she came hard and long, her wetness running down her thighs. I slid my fingers down her thighs before sucking her juices off them. She bucked, grinded moaned, and gasped. TK began to groan and buck beneath her. I couldn't hold back much longer either as she spasmed one final time. "Oh my God" she yelled as her orgasm reached it's peak and TK began to spew his come toward her now open mouth and she received her first pearl necklace of the evening. I quickly pulled out as my load began to shoot and blasted hot come all over Kitty's back. We collapsed on the bed in an amusing stack, Kitty sandwich so to speak, and rested for a few long moments.

Finally, I rose from the bed, retrieved my glass of Irish whiskey on the rocks from the nightstand, and lit a smoke. I imagined what the next three nights would be like and smiled. Kitty rolled over onto her back and gazed up at me with the most angelic smile… the golden halo was back. I handed her my cigarette and lit another for myself. TK was grinning like the Chesire Cat again. So was I. I was thinking of this year's Christmas tree ornament.

My wife and I have this great tradition of getting a special new ornament every year that commemorates some special event during that year. We have 18 of them now, each with the year written on it… a little house marked 1993 for when we bought our house… a red motorcycle with '97 on it… a claddaugh ornament from Ireland commemorating our trip there in '96. I was picturing a baby cradle with a toy cat and a cocktail glass in it. It was going to be interesting to hear what tales the wife had to tell when I got back home…

12