Shop Bound

Story Info
She ends up tied up in her workshop.
2k words
4.39
45.5k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer day, so she had left the door to the backyard workshop open in hopes of taking advantage of any breeze which might happen by. She'd thought about taking off the coveralls she usually wore when she was working, but didn't want to go through the hassle of having to put them back on in case she had to run back to the house for something. Instead, she'd settled for not wearing anything under them but a pair of panties. She was studying the plans spread out on her workbench when she heard a footstep behind her.

Before she could turn to see who it was, a pair of hands had grabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back. As she struggled to pull her arms free she was pushed forward and bent face down over the workbench. Her attacker crossed her wrists and pinned them against the small of her back, then tied them tightly together. "What are you doing? Let go of me!" A hand at the back of her neck kept her head down, despite her attempts to shake herself free. She opened her mouth to scream for help, only to have a wadded-up piece of cloth stuffed into it. Her attempt to push the cloth out with her tongue was thwarted by two strips of duct tape criss-crossed over her mouth.

Tugging at her wrists, she tried unsuccessfully to pull them loose. Her head still pinned down, she felt a hand move down her side, over her hip and around her thigh. She tried to kick backward; her foot connected with something and her attacker yelped, then momentarily released her. Her moment of triumph was cut short when a hand closed roughly on the seat of her coveralls and lifted her up. She found herself lying face down on the workbench, her legs pinned down by one of her attacker's arms, then gasped, partly in pain and partly in surprise, as his hand smacked her hard on the ass. The blow was repeated and she began squirming and kicking. The cloth filling her mouth muffled her indignant protests completely, and after several more swats he finally spoke. "Lie still, unless you want more of that." She started to turn her head to look at her captor, but a hand buried itself in her hair and kept her head facing the wall. Any hope of seeing him vanished when he wrapped a cloth around her eyes and tied it securely behind her head.

As she lay in darkness she heard the loud rip of duct tape being peeled from a roll. He taped her ankles tightly together, wrapping several strips around the cuffs of her coveralls. More tape was wrapped around her legs above and below her knees, immobilizing them completely. Then she felt his hand resting lightly on her ass and she tensed in expectation of another swat, only to hear him chuckle as his fingers rubbed and squeezed her through the denim of the coveralls. His hand moved away, running down her leg and closing around her bound ankles. He lifted them up and pulled them forward, then fastened them to her wrists with what had to be a short bungee cord; she could flex them slightly, but not enough to do more than squirm about slightly. Remembering that she was lying on her workbench, she decided that trying to move too much would not be a good idea.

Unable to do more than tug futilely at the bonds which, unfortunately, held her securely, she listened carefully as he moved around the workshop. A scrape of wood on the floor, the metallic squeak of a hinge opening...what was he doing? Completely mystified, she was startled by the sudden touch of a hand on her shoulder. "I'm going to untie you for a bit...but if you try to escape you'll regret it. Do I make myself clear?" She nodded her agreement, and after a brief pause the cord between her wrists and ankles was removed and she was shifted until she was sitting up on the workbench. Her relief at the prospect of being untied was short-lived when he unzipped her coveralls and pulled the top down to her waist, the sleeves bunching above her still-bound wrists. Her nipples had already stiffened slightly from the feel of the rough denim rubbing against them while she had been hogtied, and she shivered slightly in anticipation of what he might do now that her breasts were exposed. When he did nothing more than lightly brush one nipple with a fingertip, she sighed inaudibly into her gag.

Untying her wrists, he pulled the sleeves loose and, before she could do more than shake her arms briefly, retied her wrists in front of her. He fumbled briefly around her feet; after a moment she realized he was untying her shoes. After removing them he cut the tape binding her legs together and then lifted her off the workbench and stood her up. With a quick tug he pulled the coveralls down to her ankles. Still blindfolded, she stepped out of them and was walked a short distance and turned around. "Take a step back," he ordered. When she did so her ankles touched something made of wood. Spreading her legs slightly, he tied her ankles to the outside of the mysterious wooden object. He pulled her wrists over her head and tied them to what she now realized was the top of a stepladder, stretching her backward over the rungs. She squirmed as much as her restraints permitted, feeling the wood rubbing against her back and legs, and sighed. The tape over her mouth crinkled slightly as her lips twisted into a smile. She shivered as she felt a fingertip lightly stroke her nipples.

She fought to suppress a giggle as his beard tickled her ear and neck. "Now isn't this more fun than working?" her husband whispered. His hand slowly moved down her body. She moaned softly as his fingers caressed her inner thigh; when they began stroking the front of her panties she thrust her hips forward. She felt his hand move away and began tugging at her wrists and ankles in frustration, then rubbed her head against the ladder to try to dislodge her blindfold. She heard him chuckle softly and thought that it was a good thing she was gagged; if she had spoken aloud the curses she was thinking it would only encourage him. Not that he needed much encouragement; she should have suspected that he was up to something when he asked her last night what she was planning to do while he was at work today. She wondered what he would have done if she had told him she was going out shopping, instead of admitting that she was hoping to get started on building the pillory she'd just gotten the plans for...

Her speculation was cut short when he carefully peeled off the duct tape and pulled the wad of cloth from her mouth. His lips pressed against hers in a brief kiss; her tongue sought his, but instead of responding he pulled away. "Damn it, stop teasing ...mmphf" Her complaint was cut off when he pressed a knotted cloth behind her teeth and tied the ends behind her head tight enough that the corners of her mouth were pulled back, His hand moved to her side.No, he wouldn't...she thought as she tried not to let him feel her tense up. Suddenly she began writhing in a futile attempt to evade his tickling fingers. The ladder rocked slightly, then stopped as he grabbed it with his other hand. The tickling continued mercilessly until she was gasping for breath. "Mu mrick..." she muttered under her breath, then gave a sudden gasp as he pulled down her panties and thrust two fingers inside her.

Her skin flushed and she began breathing in short pants as his fingers slowly and expertly drove her to the brink of orgasm. Suddenly he withdrew his fingers and she shook her head, screaming in frustration as her hips thrust forward. She could feel the impending orgasm beginning to slip away when a light brushing of his fingertip over her clit pushed her over the edge. He continued stroking her clit and she began trembling as wave after wave of climaxes rolled through her. Finally she slumped as much as her bonds permitted, totally spent. Her breathing slowly returned to normal and she sighed contentedly, drifting off into semi-consciousness.

After a while she began turning her head from side to side, listening intently. "Mmmpphff?" she said softly. When there was no response she tried again, louder. "Mmmmppphhfff!"Now what's he up to? she thought as she strained to hear a footstep, a breath, anything to indicate where he was. He wouldn't leave her like this, so he had to be around somewhere., probably watching her to see what she would do if she thought she was alone. He'd done that before, leaving her spread-eagled naked and blindfolded on the bed and telling her that he'd be back after the game was over. She smiled slightly at the memory; she'd screamed curses at what she thought was his departing back, then spent the next hour loudly proclaiming what she was going to do to him when she got free. And the whole time he had been sitting in a chair next to the bed, smiling.

Well, this time she was going to wait him out. Let him watch. She wasn't going to fall for it a second time. Shifting slightly to try to ease the pull of the ropes stretching her out, she became aware that something was different. Her panties were gone; he had apparently cut them off while she was half-asleep. She twisted her hips slightly.Enjoy the show, dear. Closing her eyes under the blindfold, she forced herself to think of something other than the fact that she was exposed and helpless. Despite her best efforts, however, she found herself becoming aroused; her nipples stiffening and her pussy getting wet. Thoughts of cold showers only reminded her of the time he'd tied her wrists to the shower head. Her hips moved in small circles, trying to entice him to do something other than watch. She knew that the sight of her naked and bound had to be arousing him, and it was only a matter of time before he wouldn't be able to resist the urge to ram his cock into her. A moan escaped her lips at the thought of his hands gripping her ass as he pushed into her again and again; she could almost feel it...

No, she could feel it...the ropes cut into her wrists and ankles as her body jerked in response to his slow but firm thrusts. His fingers dug into her skin, moving her hips in rhythm with his own. Her pussy clenched around his cock, driving them both closer and closer. She screamed as the first orgasm hit her, then again as his climax pushed her into another. His hands ran up her back and she shuddered as she felt him still moving inside her. The feel of his teeth on her skin as he nibbled on her neck sent a shiver up her spine. He tugged at the rope around her wrists and suddenly her hands were free; she wrapped her arms around him and held him tightly, her breasts crushed against his chest. He removed her gag and they stood there stroking and kissing each other until finally she gently sank her teeth into his earlobe and tugged on it. He squeezed her ass and pulled his head back far enough to look into her eyes. They both smiled when she tried to wrap one leg around him and only succeeded in lifting the ladder a few inches off the floor. Reaching down he untied her ankles, then threw her over his shoulder and went to the door. After a quick peek to be sure no one was in sight he carried her into the house, ignoring her half-hearted protests.