Shop Slut

Story Info
Wife looks after employee relations.
1.2k words
3.88
91.1k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After seven years with Sterling Printing my husband was let go due to downsizing. He had been their star salesman but the other salesman was the owner's nephew.

As employment prospects looked bleak we made the drastic decision to set up out own printing business. Rick had many contacts and he was sure he could deliver as good a product as Sterling cheaper.

We were able to get a second mortgage on out house for start-up money. We got a deal on a lease for an old building that was the ideal size for our endeavourer. The equipment was the killer, Rick managed to find used offset printing equipment but it still cost us over $10,000!

Rick was able to convince three of the guys from Sterling to come to work for him in the shop.

As rick had to be constantly on the road to build up business I had to man the office, answer the phone and order supplies. Sometimes Rick would be away for days at a time traveling a couple hundred miles away to round up customer. It was my job to keep things running smoothly.

The guys in the shop were friendly enough. There was Herman who was sort of the boss. He knew the operation inside out and if there were any problems with the equipment he soon had it running again. Herman was a German immigrant and old enough to be my father.

Next was Phil. Phil was a creepy sort of guy who was always looking at me in a strange way. Although he was about my age he was not appealing at all, he had a greasy unkempt appearance.

The bottom man on the wrung was Tyrone. Tyrone was a nineteen-year-old black lad apprenticing under Herman.

One of my duties had become to go to the deli down the street to get the guy's lunches, that way they could remain on the job.

"OK guys!" I called over the din of the machines as I carried the box of food into the shop.

The machines were quickly switched off and the guys gathered around to grab their order from the box.

"You guys look like you haven't eaten for days!" I joked.

"That's not all we haven't done for days!" Phil sneered.

As Herman and Tyrone hung on his words the atmosphere became tense. The joking friendly mood vanished.

I was not dressed provocatively. A bulky knit pullover and blue jeans.

"How about showing us your tits?" Phil asked.

Herman and Tyrone just stood there waiting my response.

"Excuse me?" I said not believing what I heard.

"Show us your tits!" he repeated and stepped forward hiking the front of my sweater up over my bra.

I was wearing a black bra with little pink roses scattered over the cups. It was a conservative bra exposing only a minimum of my cleavage. Having 38C breasts they still looked tempting.

His finger hooked under the top pf my bra and he yanked the cup down exposing my entire left breasts. The others just stared as my nipple popped into sight.

I begin to resist but I felt hands working at unfastening my jeans. My arms were held as the zipper of my jeans slide down. I was helpless as my jeans were yanked down over my hips, my panties with them!

I was now completely exposed before them. I was lifted onto the paste-up table where my sweater and jeans were removed. I lay on my back with only my sneakers and sock left on. The table was just the right height for the guy's cocks standing beside me. My head was at one side while my legs hung over the other, dangling from my knees down.

As the other two held me on my back Phil forced himself between my legs and I felt his cockhead searching through my bush for my opening. When his helmet separated my pussy lips he thrust forward sliding into my vulnerable hole. As his cock filled me another slapped me across my face.

Looking up I saw Herman's thick cock wanting access to my mouth. His ink stained thumb forced its way into my mouth prying my jaw open to accept his member. I struggled but I was not match for his strength, 6" of thick cock entered my mouth.

Just a few minutes before I had been the boss's wife, now I was their slut!

I had a cock in each end of me, Phil sliding in and out of my pussy and Herman fucking my face. I saw Tyrone standing beside him stoking his black disk, waiting his turn to have a piece of me.

Phil came first; I could feel his cock throb inside of me as it begins spitting its thick white goo into my womb. He was still emptying his balls into me when Herman's cock erupted in my mouth hosing my tongue and teeth with salty brine. Both guys are moaning together as they come in me.

Phil withdraws his spent cock from my pussy and exchanges places with Tyrone. I feel Tyrone's young black cock slid easily into my now drenched hole.

After depositing the last drop of his sperm into my throat Herman gives Phil access to my mouth. Phil's cock is flaccid when it enters my mouth and pungent with a coating of our combined juices.

As Tyrone pounds my pussy with youthful vigor my tongue brings Phil's cock back to life.

Tyrone shoots his load in minutes adding his sperm to Phil's. Phil is hard again.

Herman has removed his trousers and climbs onto the table beside me and lies on his back, his erection pointing at the ceiling. With Phil's help I am lifted over until my ass is in position over Herman's spear. Slowly I am lowered, Herman guiding his cockhead to my anus. Gradually I sink onto his cock which forces its way into my virgin ass.

"Oh my fucking God!" I cry out, the pain is excruciating.

My full weight rests on the German's loins, his cock buried deep inside my bowels. Phil starts to climb up onto the table, what is he going to do?

I was leaning back, supporting myself on my arms as Herman's cock started sliding in and out of my tight asshole. Phil was right in front of me now, positioning his cock at the entrance to my pussy, oh my God; he was going to go into me too!

Phil slid into my well-lubricated pussy easily as Herman continued to stretch my sphincter as it tried to repel the intrusion. I had two cocks in me but I wasn't done yet.

Tyrone's black erection pressed between my lips brushing my teeth, his cock was like a serpent trying to get into its den. I opened my mouth and cock number three entered my body.

It was like a bizarre dream, three cocks all wanting to inject their goo into my body. I no longer had control, I just braced myself as each cock pounded towards ejaculating.

Grunts and groans filled the room with the stench of cum as the guys drained themselves into me one more time.

Hurriedly I got dressed and answered the constant ringing of the phone.

"You're not going to tell hubby what a slut you are?" Phil sneered.

They knew I would not; I would have to be their lunchtime slut from now on!