Shop 'till You Drop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gary looked at the clock. Almost wrap time. He panned around the studio. Not one of the women was wearing clothes. Some were still working out, most likely at the request of a caller in their ear, some were seated and others were laying and writhing on the floor. What a way to go out. He cued his microphone and pulled back for a wide shot.

"We hate to end this special April 1 webcast from HVN, but all good things must come to an end. From all of us at HVN, we hope that April will shower you with great value!" And they went offline.

The studio door opened and Gary was surprised to see several suits enter. He had expected security, but to see a couple of the studio executives come in was a twist. His technician was gathering clothes and herding the girls off stage as best he could. It was clear he was hoping to disappear into the crowd.

"Hello there." Gary greeted the men as they approached. "I guess this is where you tell me I have 30 minutes to leave and that your lawyers will be in contact with me about the charges."

The men looked at each other and the taller of the two responded. "Actually, no. We are here about quite the opposite. This webcast, show, whatever it is showed the biggest spike in ratings that we have had in months. Maybe years. You moved more of this workout wear in one night that Candy has in a month. And at a higher price. We are still adding it up, but your little prank just made about $25,000 for HVN between the sales, the auctions and the phone lines. Legal says we may be able to keep it going through a loophole in the FCC regulations. In short, we need you to stay on and produce this show. Just think of the draw on the weekend!"

Gary slid back in his seat. It was an April Fool prank, alright. On him. As had happened before, he screwed up in reverse.

12