Shopaholic Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin knocked on the door and told the guys that their time was almost up. Every guy jerked off harder or pumped into Donna faster, to get their one last shot. Slowly, guys drained their drinks, washed off with wet towels, redressed in a disheveled, haphazard fashion and made their way off to the bar or their room.

Donna's husband stayed behind. There was cash on the table. It was $12,000 plus a generous $2,000 tip. Kevin came in and told Donna's husband to leave, but Donna said it was alright. Kevin took his cut and left.

Donna's husband was really angry. He was also really turned on. All these years, his wife had never even put his penis in her mouth. All these years, he thought she was his sweet adoring wife, mother of his four children, super mom. He realized he didn't know his wife very well. And, he raised his voice. He shouted at her. He demanded an explanation...though he wasn't quite ready to hear it.

Donna told him about the bills, about the mortgage on the house, about the debt. Wow, he really did NOT know his wife AT ALL. But, Donna convinced him that she did this gang bang for him and the children, and she did it to keep the family together. Her husband confessed that this new sexual side of Donna really turned him on, and she might as well continue doing her new "job" until she got them out of debt. But he insisted that he must be allowed to watch. He would hide in the hotel closet if necessary, but he wanted to see his little whore in action. And, he became addicted to his voyeurism.

And, so...I know this whole story because Donna and I ended up becoming better girlfriends around this time. Donna and her husband not only engaged in this little money-making scheme, but they joined a swingers club. My husband and I ended up joining, too. It was a great decision because after years of marriage and spending my days with children's stuff, I needed to have that sexy feeling that I had during my younger days.

Now, Donna and her husband, and me and my husband, and all our kids rent two condo's in Hawaii every year. We've all become great friends. And, Donna's husband really gets me off when all the kids are down on the beach.

12