Shoplifter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached over her and played with the vibrator still in her ass as she sucked on my shaft. I was nearly cumming in my pants before when I was playing with her pussy, so after a few minutes of this it was too much for my senses to cope with and I just released what seemed like gallons of my seed into her mouth. She was choking and gagging as she tried to swallow it all down, as I instructed of course!

I eventually pulled out slowly and she launched into a coughing fit followed by a stream of obscenities. I mopped the remaining semen from my cock with her panties and quickly stuffed them back in her mouth to shut the bitch up, this time using a little tape across her mouth as promised. Now she was really going to pay for her crimes.

I was so desperate to shag her that my boner hadn’t faltered. I walked around the table and admired the view again. The vibrator was slowly emerging from her stretched anus as she wriggled her bum in discomfort or pleasure maybe. It was an overwhelming sight of pure sexual invitation that no man could have passed up. She was a beautiful young girl, and with her feet bound together causing her arse stick up in the air and her body flat to the desk top still with that sexy black dress hugging her figure, there was only one thing on my mind.

I grabbed the desk with both hands and let my solid cock guided itself into the entrance of her pussy. She was incredibly tight, I had to really push hard to get the head to slide inside her despite all the extra lube I was using. I could hear her screams through the gag as I advanced my way in, the vibrator was also forced back into her ass by my abdomen, inch by inch I worked my way into her stretched pussy.

This was it, the moment I’d fantasized about since I first clapped eyes on her luscious body, the initial slide into un-chartered territory. Every pussy has a unique feel and this one was like pure silk. I glided in slowly and smoothly but with much greater pressure than I was familiar with on other girls. Loren was still fighting it, by bending her knees allowed her body to dip two or three inches, this was about the only movement the restraints permitted. Her body wriggled and her ass bobbed up and down in front of me but all this movement just enhanced the experience for me.

I could feel her pussy gripping my cock in spasms as she tensed and bucked her body, refusing to relax but I pushed on regardless. I reached the end of my travel and wedged her against the table, stopping all movement. I thought that the blood supply maybe cut off to the end of my intruding member, the pressure was so great all the way down my shaft. I held in for a few seconds before slowly withdrawing back out again. Her head never stopped shaking and her screams lowered in pitch as I retreated from her quivering pussy.

Eventually I found my rhythm after several assaults on her stretched hole and she was quiet again just letting out a moan when I went in hard all the way to the hilt. What a fantastic shag, this was by far the best sexual experience I’d ever had, the visuals alone from this stunning babe were enough to turn any experienced stud into a premature ejaculating school boy. A few minutes of this had me on the edge, I closed my eyes as I was about unload my sperm deep inside her tight pussy when to my horror I heard the door open behind me. I quickly turned around to see my landlord standing there with a smile on his face.

“I saw lights on and the door was unlocked so I thought I would call in to pick up that overdue rent you owe me but I see you’re busy with your new girlfriend,” he said as he turned to leave.

“She’s not my girlfriend, just my sex toy,” I replied with a grin.

“Blimy! I wish I had sex toy as pretty as her,” he said.

I pulled out of her and moved to the side so he got the full view of her hot ass with the protruding vibrator and the black dress riding over her hips. His eyes lit up with the sight. He was about 45 years old, had a bald head and was slightly overweight, but he knew what he liked and he liked what he saw.

“How much do I owe you,” I asked.

“Two weeks rent,” he said without breaking his trance from Loren’s fine legs and ass.

“Would you accept payment in other forms?” I asked knowingly with a suggestive smile on my face.

“Of course, would you let me, err, err, can I?” he stuttered, totally blown over by the proposal. Loren started pulling at the restraints trying to look around, shouting something into her gag.

“I think she’s looking forward to it, she is such a horny bitch she just can’t get enough,” I told him and gave him one of the condoms from her bag, he knelt down behind her and sniffed her flowing juices before pushing his tongue into her pussy licking her like a man possessed. Loren was moaning again within minutes as I pushed the vibrator in and out of her rectum. I realised that I needed to cum soon, so I told her to be quiet as I removed the tape and panties from her mouth, she drew a breath to say something but my cock slid straight in and gagged her again.

The work the landlord was performing on her clit was having its effects, she was moaning more and moving her head up and down my shaft even without my assistance. My landlord started fumbling with the condom then he stood up with his sheathed erection aimed directly at her pussy. He didn’t waste no time and quickly thrust forward his huge member entering in one swift action, a loud “ahh” escaped passed my tip of my cock before I plunged in filling her mouth and throat resulting in silence again.

As he increased his tempo with powerful thrusts that pushed the young girl and the table towards me, I could sense a change in the beautiful blonde, she was sucking harder with more enthusiasm. I couldn’t hold myself back a moment longer and I filled her mouth and throat with another load of cum, she swallowed most of it, the rest bubbled out and dribbled down her chin.

When I removed my cock Loren was breathless, my landlord was now at full speed. I had to put the knickers back in her mouth to keep the noise down. I knelt down in front of her and held the table for him, sensing this he pushed even deeper and harder into her already stretched pussy finally forcing an orgasm to freeze her body rigid then make it shake violently from end to end. Her eyes rolled back into her head and I could see she was possessed by a massive orgasm that raged through her young inexperience body.

My erection was returning with the sight of her cumming. The landlord pulled out, whipped off his condom and moved around to her head. He removed the panties again and slid straight into her mouth, I quickly took his place in the girl’s wet pussy which offered much less resistance than before, but it was still vice like, sending shivers up and down my shaft.

I could sense her approaching yet another orgasm so I pulled out the vibrator from her ass and then slowly replaced it with my cock, she went crazy, moaning and bucking like mad as I stretched her anus impossibly to accommodate the head of my throbbing cock. We both watched my shaft disappear deep inside her bowls. Seconds later he was cumming inside her mouth, spurred on by the sight and feel of this stunning young girl being taken full advantage of. I forced myself faster in and out of her tight anus. As the pain turned to pleasure another orgasm swept over her, the bucking continued now with new vigour that pushed me over the edge as I launched into her ass with my own orgasm.

The landlord looking flushed, pulled out of her cum filled mouth and straightened his clothes. He thanked me and asked me if the rent could be taken care of this way on a regular basis. I told him I was sure it could. I followed him to the front of the shop and locked up after he’d gone. I then returned to the office where the Loren was still strapped to the desk. She was still panting, juices ran down both her legs as semen oozed out of her anus. There was cum all around her mouth and I noticed her licking her lips when she thought I wasn’t looking.

“Can I go now?” she asked.

“You really enjoyed yourself tonight didn’t you?” I queried, but she gave no reply. I released her and as she picked up her soaked panties, I told her that I want her to come back same time next week.

“What! No way,” she looked horrified and protested as tears welled up in her eyes again.

“And leave those panties on the table,” I ordered as I walked up to her. Loren backed away as I approached until her bottom hit the table edge. I put my arm around the small of her back and pulled her to me.

“Get off me, let me go, I’ve done everything you want, now let me go,” She told me very sternly, trying to push me away.

“Silence, you will go when I let you.” She stopped struggling and relaxed a bit. I then kissed her hard on the lips, trying to force my tongue through her gritted teeth. I reached under her dress with my free hand and put my finger directly onto her swollen clitoris, her mouth parted lightly as she drew in a breath. My tongue immediately slipped into her mouth, searching for her tongue and invoking a battle. Loren squirmed under my grip as I continued my assault on her clit, eventually she returned the kiss by darting her tongue into my mouth.

“You’re a hot kisser my little one,” I said pulling away from her mouth. I then gave her a 20 pound note and said “if you come back next week I’ll give you 100.”

Loren had just saved me 400 quid in rent so I could afford to bribe her. She asked me if she could have the tape now but I told her she was lucky to not to be leaving in a police car.

She didn’t say anything else, I think the kiss was the final act of humiliation for her. It was just too much for her to handle, a passionate and intimate kiss from a man who is 15 years her senior who had just abused and filled her most delicate holes with spunk and his friend’s too. She couldn’t come to terms with the emotions in her head, she had enjoyed parts of the experience and had orgasms more intense than she’d ever thought possible. She had somehow lost the control of her body and it disturbed her deeply. Finally she put up a front and headed for the door in an angry strop.

“See you next Friday,” I said, watching her beautiful bottom as it walked out of the shop.

12