Shoplifting at the Family Dollar

Story Info
Aging widow wanted more than the lipstick she swiped.
7.5k words
4.27
26.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers

"I don't know how to thank you," Loretta Ebert told the assistant manager of the Family Dollar who was kind enough to take her home when he saw the widow in the parking lot beside a car which seemed to be disabled. "I'll call the garage in the morning and get my clunker out of your lot. Serves me right for being too lazy to walk those few blocks."

"No Mrs. Ebert, This isn't a social visit and the car is the least of your worries," the burly man behind the wheel said as he pulled up the driveway of the bungalow on the quiet street. "The evening isn't over."

"I feel so guilty Robert, having you drive me home after you worked so hard all day," the nervous senior said. "We could have settled this at the store."

"No Mrs. Ebert," the 31 year old divorced man said, stifling a smile when he saw her reaction to the declination before he added, "I need to use your bathroom so lets go in."

"Certainly," the now almost giddy lady exclaimed as he turned off his engine and followed her up the steps and into the house's kitchen. "It's the first door on your left."

After Loretta watched the broad shouldered man fill the hallway before ducking into the bathroom, she ran a brush through her short light brown hair and looked at herself in the faint reflection of the kitchen window, wishing that she was younger than her 63 years. Loretta jumped when she heard the toilet flush and her heart was racing when she heard the sink running.

"Maybe this was a bad idea," Loretta mumbled to herself as she thought of the weeks she had spent planning this attempt at seduction, cursing herself for listening to her friend Betsy and her telling of what had happened between herself and the Family Dollar employee, a story that had only fueled the inner demons that seemed to overwhelm the widow of three years from time to time.

Those feelings of regret disappeared when the bathroom door opened and Mr. Welch emerged, and while Robert Welch was not a particularly handsome man, with thinning red hair and some extra pounds on his burly 6'4" frame, the unsuspecting man was just Loretta's type since her late husband Warren was also a very physically imposing man.

Mr. Welch had loosened his tie and unbuttoned the top button of his white shirt, and the sight of the red hair that peeked out of the collar's opening made a shiver run down the widow's spine, hair that matched what covered the man's massive forearms.

"Are you sure I can't make you some coffee or perhaps tea?" Loretta asked, and when he declined she suggested that there was a bottle of bourbon in the cupboard that her husband used to drink. "It's just that I so rarely have company, especially a gentleman. I miss conversation with someone who isn't another biddy at bingo"

"I can tell," Robert said as his eyes roamed up and down the petite woman's frame. "Is that why you pocketed the lipstick?"

"Lipstick?" Loretta mumbled.

"Yes. The other lipstick that you slipped into your purse."

"You saw me?"

"That was what you wanted isn't it Mrs. Ebert? For me to catch you? Either that or you're the worst kleptomaniac in the history of Family Dollar, and that's saying something. The way you kept waiting for me to look your way before you pilfered it?"

"I would never do anything like that, I swear," Loretta said as she took the lipstick out of her purse and set it on the table.

"I know that. Now I just want to know why," Robert Welch noted. "I have a hunch that I know already but I would like to hear it from you."

"I'm a little short of money this month and I..."

"Stop it Mrs. Ebert," the man said as he crossed his arms over his broad chest. "You're a worse liar than you are a thief. You wanted me to catch you. That's why you put a little makeup on today - not too much - just enough for me to notice, and that's a new blouse, isn't it?"

"Why would I want you to catch me doing something so horrible as stealing?"

"Maybe because you were hoping I would take you into the back room like I do some other shoplifters, at least the female ones," Robert suggested, savoring the look of horror on the woman's face as he spoke. "I don't do that anymore though because the corporate headquarters installed a camera back there because of some rumors they heard. Naughty rumors about one of their assistant managers who was dealing with shoplifters in a way that's not conventional."

"Mr. Welch..."

"Robert. Call me Robert," the man said as he moved a step closer to the woman, accentuating even further the great differences in height and weight. "May I call you Loretta?"

"Yes."

"After all, I think we're going to become good friends. Would you like that Loretta?"

"Yes."

"I do have a problem making friends with thieves though. Who was it that told you about me?" Robert mused aloud. "There's a few that would know. Haven't I seen you with that big gal? What's her name? Betty Collins?"

"Betsy," Loretta corrected.

"What did she tell you?"

"Nothing really," Loretta replied, but after withering under the younger man's piercing glare she admitted, "she said something about the type of women you were attracted to."

"Which are?"

"Older women," Loretta said.

"What else?"

"Please," Loretta pleaded. "Can't we forget all about this ever happening? I'm just a silly and lonely old woman who was having a bad day."

"I'm sure she told you more than that, judging by the sleeveless blouse you wore today with no bra - something you never do, and the way you kept reaching up and fussing with your hair," Robert said while the widow blushed. "Your display didn't go unnoticed or unappreciated, may I add? It appears that the only thing bigger than Betsy's breasts is her mouth."

"Please. This was just a horrible mistake. Let me pay you for the lipstick and your time," Loretta offered as she reached into her purse, pushing her glasses back up her nose.

"Too late for that now. What about the other thing you took?'

"Other things? There was nothing else, I swear!"

"I'm supposed to believe a thief wouldn't lie?"

"You - you - you have my word Mr. Welch," Loretta stammered but the husky man shook his head.

"Not good enough. You wouldn't believe the things you women steal, and the places you stick them?" the store manager claimed. "Just last month I had a woman slip a bottle of perfume into her pussy, but I found it alright. So now I'm going to have to search you thoroughly. Either that or we can call the police and let them do it. How would you like that Loretta? Cop cars pulling up to your house with the lights flashing?"

"No. Please."

"Then it is up to mean to supply the discipline you sorely need. Lead the way," Robert commanded as he took the little lady by the back of the neck, and when she asked where she was to go, he calmly said, "Your bedroom."

***

"Didn't make my bed," Loretta mumbled as she was led into her rather unkempt bedroom by the store manager, who was nowhere near as nice as he had been on the way here, and as the older woman looked at the crumpled sheets she feared that perhaps this wasn't one of her best ideas. "Do you want me to..."

"Shut up. That's what I want you to do," the big man said gruffly before closing the door and pushing Loretta up to face the full length mirror that was on the back of it. "Put your hands up."

The widow Ebert gasped when the burly man reached around her and grabbed her breasts through the blouse, his strong hands treating them roughly as he mauled the spongy tits while enjoying the elderly woman's panicked reaction.

"These things really hang when you don't wear a bra, don't they?" Mr. Welch snickered as he felt the woman's nipples stiffen despite it all, and she made no effort to stop him when his thick fingers made short work of the buttons of the blouse, nor did she protest when he pulled the garment off her shoulders.

"Hmm, not bad for a woman your age," the store manager appraised as he looked at her reflection in the mirror, and as he wrapped his arms around the widow so he could go back to kneading her low hanging breasts with the very fine network of faint blue veins against the pale skin of her doughy teats the only sign of age, he snickered while plucking at her fat crimson nipples, "What are you, 80?"

"No. 62 - I mean 63," Loretta corrected, her neck burning until she saw the look on the store manager's face that indicated he was merely degrading her for his own pleasure, .

"Not bad - and put your hands back up. I didn't say you could lower them," Mr. Welch reminded the senior whose crooked glasses added to her dazed expression, and as she raised her arms back up he added, "and link your fingers behind your head. That's it. Just like that."

The store manager's wicked looking smile returned as Mrs. Ebert stood there with her legs a bit unsteady as he looked at the mirror, and as he felt his manhood swell he made no effort to lean away from the elderly woman. Instead he moved his hands up to Loretta's lightly freckled shoulders and let them slide down to her biceps.

"I see you don't have those flabby arms like a lot of you older gals have. No bingo wings for you," he noted as he squeezed her still somewhat firm upper arms, and from there his fingers slowly danced down to Loretta's exposed armpits.

"And what do we have here?" Mr. Welch chuckled as Mrs. Ebert's knees buckled a bit when the tips of his fingers first made contact with the long light brown hairs that sprouted from her armpits. "Looks like you should have stolen razors instead of lipstick. Are you an old burnt-out hippie?"

"Of course not."

"This something your old man liked?" he mused as she lightly tugged on the fine hairs. "Did he like you hairy?"

"Heavens no. Warren would never permit me to walk around like this."

"Kept you on a short leash huh?"

"He was - strict."

"And here you are walking around with hairy armpits inviting strange men into your bedroom. What would your husband think?" he asked while looking over to the dresser where a couple of picture frames rested face down.

"He - wouldn't understand. Can I put my arms down?"

"No. What wouldn't he understand? He wouldn't understand you being lonely? Wouldn't like you enjoying having another man playing with your tits, squeezing the same nipples you nursed your babies on? He would probably think I'm a real pervert, getting a hard on playing with your armpit hair?"

"I - I don't know."

"And I am excited. You can tell can't you Loretta?"

"Yes," she gasped as the brute nibbled on her neck.

"How can you tell? Say it!" he snapped after she hesitated.

"Your penis. It's hard and pressing into my back," she admitted.

"That's right, but you're going to take care of that soon enough," Mr. Welch crowed while he reached down and undid the top of her slacks, and after they dropped to the floor he was even happier.

"You just keep getting sexier, don't you Mrs. Ebert?" the younger man declared as her looked at the beige granny panties. "Those look like the panties we sell, aren't they?"

"Hopefully you bought them rather than stole them," he quipped as he looked at the elastic digging into her slightly pudgy stomach, but what he was interested in was the way her pubic hair pressed against the cheap cotton, and even though the underwear were fully cut a few hairs managed to peek out the sides. "I can tell you don't get your pussy waxed at A Cut Above like some of the bimbos around here. Good girl."

The younger man grabbed the front elastic and pulled it outward before yanking them down, and went he did the scent of the senior's pussy rose up to meet them. The aroma was strong and certainly not perfumed but it acted as an aphrodisiac to the already inflamed store manager, and the underwear that came down were very damp.

"Did you pee yourself or are you just excited?" the husky Mr. Welch mused aloud, but the question was rhetorical because as he said, "it doesn't matter to me."

"Now that - that's a woman's pussy!" the crude man announced after the undies went to the floor and Loretta's sex was exposed, and while the thicket was not nearly as dense as it had been in Loretta's younger days - allowing her plump labia to be visible through the hair - the spacious triangle still filled the delta.

"Nothing in here is there, shoplifter?" he asked as he crudely pushed a finger into her wet sex and wiggled it around, causing the senior to almost collapse against him. "Nope."

Taking delight in Mrs. Ebert's distress, Mr. Welch grinned when he saw a couple of droplets of sweat trickle down her sides and he brought that to her attention by noting, "Look at the sweat rolling down your ribs from your armpits. Can't have that can we?"

With that he spun the shaky woman around, and after letting his tongue stop the droplet of sweat on her right side he licked his way up to the source of the perspiration, and once his face burrowed into the bushy armpit he became almost feral as he licked and chewed like an animal, repeating the crazed affection on her other side before he stepped back from Mrs. Ebert.

At first he was going to move the elderly woman down to her knees but instead he moved her over to the bed and had her sit on the edge while he pulled his shirt off and rubbed his hands over his hairy chest before he put his massive paws on his hips and waited.

"You waiting from an invitation?" he sneered as the senior stared at the bulge in his baggy slacks before moving her trembling hands to the belt under his belly, and when she jumbled he asked, "Don't tell me you've never done this before."

"I'm - you're scaring me," Loretta admitted before she finally managed to undo the belt, and after managing to unclasp the top of the slacks eased them down his thick hairy legs, even helping the store manager step out of them and folding them before setting them aside.

"Keep killing time. I've got all night," Mr. Welch announced as he watched the lady do anything to delay the inevitable, and when she first looked at the tent in his boxers he savored her shudder. "When's the last time you sucked cock?"

"My husband. It's been 4 - almost 5 years."

"It's like riding a bike, or so I've been told," he advised the woman as she reached out and grabbed the end of the bulge lightly. "Your husband - was he well hung?"

"Hung?" Mrs. Ebert asked in a confused voice before she seemed to catch on and responded "Oh. Warren. Yes, he was a large man."

"Then this will be like old times," the younger man advised in a cocky voice as the pale white fingers took the top of the boxers and eased them down as gently as she could around the obstacle, but even so the aged lady flinched when Mr. Welch's erection sprang into view.

"Well?" he grunted as he kicked the boxers off before Mrs. Ebert could fold them or something else silly, but she stared straight ahead at the swollen organ that rose above a pair of balls that seemed more suited for a bull instead of a man.

"It's - you're quite large," Mrs. Ebert acknowledged as she looked at the penis which seemed roughly the same length of her late husband's, although it might even be thicker than the one she had worshiped for decades and she was relieved to see that unlike her Warren, Mr. Welch was circumcised.

"See what's on the tip of the head?" he asked of the white pearl that had leaked out of the bulbous red knob, and after she nodded he instructed her to use her tongue to clean the opening. "And no hands. Just tongue."

"That's it," Mr. Welch said as Loretta complied by putting her hands on the man's broad hips and leaned forward, and after she licked the crown he demanded she show him her tongue.

After she showed him the semen on her tongue he told her to swallow it, after which the store manager made his thick monolith bounce up and down and told her to suck on it.

"Watch the teeth!" he cautioned as her lips slid up the fat glans, and when they slid back there was a lipstick trail as evidence. "That's it. Suck on the head for a while before you o down the shaft. You'll have your lips wrapped around the stump in no time."

"My word!" Loretta said as she recoiled and looked at the thick weapon which seemed to get even thicker as down near when it sprouted from the bright red bush. "I could never. You're far too large."

"You're testing my patience Loretta," Mr. Welch hissed, the tone of his voice amplified by his hand which held a fistful of the back of her scalp. "I don't need your commentary or your opinion. Now suck it."

With that the elderly woman's mouth was returned to the throbbing member where her skull was guided up and down by Mr. Welch's hands, forcing her lips farther down until she gagged a bit, and at that point the younger man pulled his cock out of Loretta's mouth and pulled it upwards.

"Give my balls a little love," he instructed, cackling, "after working all day they must be nice and sweaty for you."

Loretta did wince when her tongue first scraped over the hairy pouch, the salty tart taste making her eyes water, but she did as she was told. While the balls themselves were too large to fit in her mouth she did lick them feverishly until he had enough, at which point he reached down and pulled her up to her feet.

"Isn't this more fun that sitting in front of the boob tube?" he asked before leaning down and kissing her roughly, forcing his tongue into the senior mouth and forcing her to duel with her own.

Mr. Welch leaned back and looked at the shoplifter, and seeing her as she was now was a far cry from the prim and well coiffed woman who had come into the Family Dollar to pilfer merchandise. Her lipstick was smeared, her hair was a mess and there were love bites all over her pale neck and shoulders, and the man made it clear they had just begun.

"Here," Mr. Welch said as he pulled Loretta to his chest and into his man boob. "Suck on my nipples."

Mrs. Ebert searched through the pelt of reddish hair until she found his bud, and she was directed back and forth by the grip of her hair in his right hand. That same hand then pulled her over to his raised left arm and pushed her face into his steamy armpit.

"That's it! Didn't even have to tell you what to do," the store manager crowed as he watched the elderly woman licking the sweaty pocket. "And don't you dare tell me you aren't loving it either. Now get on the bed - get on all fours."

Mr. Welch watched the widow climb onto the bed, and as she assumed the position he looked at the senior's ass, which as things considered was pretty nice looking. Certainly not as tight as a teen's but the cheeks weren't bad at all, which prompted the man to follow Loretta over and smack a buttock lightly.

"I trust you have some lubricant around," he mused aloud as he parted the ass cheeks and looked approvingly at the woman's pubic hair which stopped just before the bulls-eye, allowing the large puckered ring to be fully visible. "From back in the day when your old man had you anally?"

"Anally? What? Dear heavens no. We never," Loretta protested.

"A virgin back there huh? Good to know for future reference," Mr. Welch said as he pushed the woman onto her back and parted her legs wide before kneeling between them and lowering his face into the golden brown thicket.

"Oh!" Mrs. Ebert cried out when she felt the crude man's tongue slide inside her, Loretta's puffy wet labia cradling his face as he lapped at her sex, and she moaned along with the store manager's snorting as he toyed with her clit.

Her hands tearing at the bedding, the widow found herself on the verge of orgasm before Mr. Welch stopped abruptly, and when she looked up she saw him kneeling between her thighs stroking his angry looking organ and grinning like a maniac.

"Please be gentle - it's been so long," she heard herself beg, but if he heard he didn't seem to care because Mr. Welch pushed the head of his weapon into the fold and leaned into the aged lady. "Oh!"

furryfan
furryfan
435 Followers