Shoplifting Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam handed me the tube of sex lube and bid me put some onto the cock and whispered in my ear:

"She won't know it's you, she thinks it's me! Don't try to signal here and don't touch her if I am touching her, that way she can't tell there is more than one of us down here playing lesbian sex games with her".

She slapped my ass with a look of total mischievous joy on her face.

" Listen baby I know I am making you do some crazy things, but remember, you are my little slut for tonight and you said you would do anything to avoid trouble with the police. Besides, your good at being a dirty little whore and I think you like it, don't you"?

Fortunately for me this was not one of the times I was going to be required to answer her question. Did I like this? I was certainly turned on and dying to come ten minutes ago, I was loving my newfound life as a lesbian slut toy when it was just the two of us upstairs, but this was different. This was fucked up. I started to lube up my cock.

Looking at Pam's naked body for the first time I could see that yes, she had been required to shave her vagina. Hers was slick and wet, the whole center was flushed red and looked slightly swollen and I could see her clit clearly. Her breasts were bright white against her tan and her nipples were much the same as mine, totally erect.

Julia ran her hands across my dildo to check my efforts at lubricating it then put her palm right into Pam's crotch and began massaging it.

"Oh yah that feels great, keep doing it, I love it, make me your dirty little whore! Oh I want to come so bad! Thank you for letting me come back, thank you so much!"

Julia looked over at me and said "O.K. start fucking her"

And I stepped right up and put the head of my cock against my friend Pam's vagina and pushed in.

So this is what it feels like to be a man, I thought. There was little resistance to the penises progress as it slipped smoothly and deeply into my friends flesh. I was still digesting what Pam had said about her being Julia's little whore. I felt oddly jalousie since I had just gotten used to the idea that I was the little whore, not Pam.

Well who was the bigger whore? The one on the table who didn't know what was really going on, just happy to be getting fucked? Or the one doing the fucking willingly despite knowing how fucked up the situation was? I was violating Pam in more ways than one but I was starting to enjoy the sensation of fucking my friend, watching my dick slide in and out and watching Pam's mouth go through several phases of opened mouthed pleasure. The tight little "O" and then the wide lipped, back arched grunt, the big wide happy smile of the satisfied slut, I suppose.

I was starting to get the hang of this fucking, but I didn't put my hands on Pam, I just used my hips and the ropes holding her down kept her vagina centered where I could reach it. Julia was just sitting back watching at first but then she got up in my face and stared me in the eyes with this big grin on.

"You love it don't you, admit it!" she said.

I closed my eyes and just nodded. I was getting off on it. Clearly Pam was just as happy as could be, she kept on yelling out filthy encouragements like Fuck me Baby and I have been such a bad girl and you have to do me like a whore since I'm a shoplifting slut. that sort of thing.

After all the things I had been through in the last half hour or forty minutes, my opinions about what people did in the privacy of their own homes was destroyed and replaced with this shocking awareness of what all the depths of possibilities were. Nothing would shock me now. As I rolled my hips harder into Pam, I reached for her thigh for better leverage, slapping her trussed up right thigh into my abdomen so I could hammer my cock deeper into her pussy. What the hell, I started strumming her clit with my left hand too. May as well do the job right I thought.

"Ah...ahhhhh. AHHHH!"

Pam cried, clearly she was just about to come. Just then Julia went over to Pam's head and whipped off her blindfold! Pam's eyes flew open and looked at Julia, shock and surprise on her rapidly blinking face. You could see Pam's eyes hadn't adjusted to the light, her head whipped around sweeping the room trying to focus.

"Keep fucking her!"

Julia commanded. As Pam's eyes finally adjusted sufficiently to the light to see that there was someone she didn't recognize doing the fucking, I started my rhythm again, penetrating her just as deeply and maybe just a bit deeper as I met her stunned gaze. I watched her eyes flutter as the thrusting resumed, but her face looked worried as she started to adjust to the light enough to see who it was who was fucking her.

I caught the dawning surprise of recognition on her face, her mouth registering horror and shock. But as I kept fucking her and as my finger went back to massaging her clit I looked right back at her without avoiding her gaze. Thankful only that I wouldn't be required to say anything to my friend as I continued to fuck her like the lesbian slut that I had become.

"Oh my god it's You!" Was all she could say.

But as my finger worked over her clit and my thrusting continued, Pam's orgasm started to mount again and you could see the change in her expression as she started to except the fact of what her eyes were telling her and what her wet slippery vagina was telling her. Her eyes were half lidded and she involuntarily licked her lips and her pelvis began to quake rhythmically. She grit her teeth and started to gasp loudly again, looking up in my face. I saw the look on her face change, this time to a slutty sort of acceptance like she was saying I'm such a whore that I like it and I don't care that you know it!

And I was a whore too, finally. Julia had broken the two of us down. As Pam finally succumbed to the orgasm I had given her, I felt her clenching vaginas vibrations transmitted through the black rubber penis into my pelvis. Pam lay back gasping with her eyes closed but I remained standing, not looking at either of the two women in this low basement. I didn't understand anything anymore.

Julia's sick game had a profound influence on the rest of my life. She took two wayward but essentially O.K. girls and exposed the two of us to some sort of erotic tempering and it hardened us into two willing sex deviants. You could argue that Pam or I already had the makings of a couple of sexually deviant people. It's true after all that we walked into that sex shop of our own volition on that fateful day without Julia manipulating us into doing it. But Julia had taken us and she had manipulated us and weather or not she instilled the sexual aspect or weather she just nurtured a thing in us that was already there, who can say?

As I moved on in life I had many sexual adventures and who could say if I would have had the same sort of adventures before Julia's tampering and tempering with and of my libido? I could write some more stories about what I did, what Pam and I did and what role Julia continued to play in our lives. I could write about how pan and I each took a page from Julia's book and did some tampering of our own with other people who crossed our paths.

But that's another story for another day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Bedding the Babysitter Ch. 01 A lesbian neighbor seduces her innocent 18-year-old sitter.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
My Best Friend's Mom She falls for her best friend's mom.in Lesbian Sex
Suburban Submission Ch. 01 Karen blackmails and defiles her soccer-mom neighbour.in Lesbian Sex
Maid to Order A tale of lesbian domination.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories