Shopping!

Story Info
Old friends go on a steamy trip through the mall.
2.2k words
4.31
26k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh come on, babe, I don't want to go shopping.." You woke me up with a call, knowing today was my day off. "But fine. I'll come out for lunch and we can go from there.. Right.. Eleven o'clock? Okay, love you." I climbed out of bed and got into the shower, letting the hot water fall over me, hammering at the aches in my muscles.

After the shower I got dressed. Nothing fancy, it was just a lunch, but I had to do a few things before I left, so I put on some denim shorts, a nice top, and my boots. By the time I had gotten into the car I was already a bit dirty, but that was the life of living on the farm. Nothing stayed clean for very long unless you got straight into the car and left.

It was only twenty minutes to town, but when I got there it was another twenty minutes to park, and I was officially late. But I knew you, you'd be just as late. I got into the café first and found a table, it was in the corner, low, and had two opposing couches to sit on and talk, making sure I sat on the chair with a view out through the entrance, and ordered a drink to pass my time. I didn't have to wait long, and within a few minutes, you came strolling in.

You were wearing short black heels and a long black overcoat, which you took off and put on the couch next to you to sit down, revealing a short black skirt and a nice button up shirt, absolutely accentuating your curves and your long, thin legs. It was definitely a change from the baggy jeans or the shorts I was used to.

"Sorry I'm late!" You said, as I wiped my jaw off of the floor. "No no, I was pretty late myself, parking was a nightmare." A soft sigh of relief left your lips, which then curved into a sweet, almost sly smile. "Right, what do we want?"

Lunch lasted the better part of an hour, with lots of laughing and joking, and then we began. We started at one end of the mall, and worked our way down, but even in the first shop I couldn't take my eyes off of you, and I caught you doing the same, too. In the fourth shop you reached down for a top on a low shelf right in front of where I was sitting, your skirt very barely covering your panties, and I was rock hard behind you. Not a few times you "accidentally" stopped walking in front of me, but I could feel you push your hips into mine, almost pushing you off. But it wasn't until the tenth shop you tried something on. The changing rooms were unattended, so I waited outside the room for a moment before I heard a "how do I look?"

You stepped out of the changing room in a stunning blue dress, the hem barely brushing the floor, but it clung to your body in all the right places, and you looked absolutely beautiful in it. "Come in with me and sit in the corner, there are a few more things I'd like to try on."

I did as I was asked, walking in, helping you with the zip on your dress, before leaning against the wall in the corner of a surprisingly large changing room, mirrors everywhere. We locked eyes, and without hesitation you let the dress fall to the floor. I couldn't help but look, basking for a moment in your stunning beauty. It was a quick glance, but by the time I had gotten back to your face the sly smile had returned, and I knew what it meant. You took three small steps towards me.. And turned away again, getting another dress down. I slipped my arms around your waist and softly kissed your neck, feeling you push your body back against mine as you dropped the dress you had been holding. You grabbed my hands with yours, guiding my left hand up to caress your breasts while you pushed the right one down to the red laced panties that you had been flashing me since we started shopping. I gently bit your shoulder, and a soft moan escaped your lips, before you pushed yourself off of me, picking up the dress again and deftly stepping into it. The smile had returned, and the glint in your eyes was almost evil. "What do you think of this one?"

"it's exactly what you would expect from an off white summer dress. You look amazing in it." Your smile turned from one of tease to one of joy, and you opened the door to the changing room. "Aww thanks. Here, take this one back for me please." You handed me the last dress on the pile, that you hadn't tried on yet, and closed the door behind me. My blood was boiling with lust and envy, but I contained myself. When I returned to the changing rooms, I could hear you putting your shoes back on, and within a few moments you had opened the door, once more in your skirt and shirt. You walked past me and, with a wink, slipped something into my pocket. I reached in to find out what they were to find your warm red panties in there, a small wet patch where my fingers had been.

For the next few shops it continued. You would bend over to grab things off the bottom shelves, but now you no longer flashed red panties. No, now you flashed a hint of pink among the shadows of your skirt. I grabbed a pair of shorts to go to try on, and we made our way to the change rooms. I walked in, and as I turned around to close the door, you were there, pushing it back open and gently stepping in. I closed it and locked it, turning to look at you while you spoke. "Come on. You've seen me.. Now I want to see you."

I could barely contain my stiffness as I undid my belt, but just as soon as I had, you were on your knees in front of me, your soft and nimble fingers at the button of my shorts, undoing the zip, grabbing both shorts and underwear, and pulling downwards. My member fell out where it had once been supported and stuck straight out, almost hitting you where you knelt. It was your turn to be gobsmacked, but you brought yourself together quickly and your soft fingers clasped around my shaft and you started to pull and push. After a few strokes, you lifted it up, and ran your tongue the length of my shaft, licking the head a few times before the stroking continued and your lips met your fingers.

I clamped my mouth shut to stop both the sound of incredulity and the moans that was about to escape me. I grabbed your hair and smoothed it back into a ponytail, your other hand coming up to softly grasp by balls. I couldn't believe it. We had known each other for years, but never had we done anything like this. There was sexual tension, but there always had been, even when we had been in relationships, but we never stepped it forward.

You continued to stroke and suck for a few moments, before you removed your hand and plunged your lips down the length of my shaft, and I could feel your throat. You held it for a moment, before pulling all the way off and doing it again. After this pull back you stood up and leant back against the back wall, but as you moved I came in, taking you by the hands and pinning them against the wall up by your head, leaning in, and kissing you.

The kiss hit like lightning, sparks bursting between us as you squirmed against my hands to release you, but I only released one, my hand trailing the curves of your back, over your hips, my fingertips peering over the hem of your skirt and then pulling your hips into mine, feeling the soft, moist space that I longed for so much. A soft moan escaped you, and your free hand came to start stroking my shaft, and for a moment we were locked in the best kiss I had ever experienced, before I turned you around, bent you over, dropped to my knees, and drove my tongue into the moist warmth between your thighs.

I could hear you stifle a moan, and like this we stayed for a few minutes. My hands came up to help my tongue, my fingers penetrating while my tongue worked, and I could feel you quivering in front of me. But it was my turn to tease. After a few more minutes, I stood up, spanked you, and did up my belt, but you were having none of it. There was almost a look of betrayal on your face, but I winked at you with an evil grin on my face.

We didn't get to another shop. We went straight to the car park, got into my car, and no sooner had I turned on the car than your hands were in my lap, undoing my belt once more and plunging your mouth over me. I reached out over your body back under your skirt, pushing first one then two fingers inside of you. We raced to your house, which was just around the corner, ran inside, locked the door, and we were on each other.

Not a metre into the door I pushed you into the wall, our lips meeting once more, and pulled your hips into mine. We lost ourselves in the embrace, before my hands moved up your hips, starting to unbutton your shirt. In my haste I missed one though, and as I pulled it back I tore it off, but neither of us cared. You lifted my top over my head, and I took off your bra. Then you loosened my shorts and yanked them down to my ankles, jamming my shaft into your mouth while I kicked them off. I let the moan escape me, and I got lost in the moment. I don't know how long you did this, but it felt so good, and after a while I lifted you up, kissed you, and picked you up, you wrapping your legs around my waist, squishing my member between us. But I didn't care, I carried you into your room, putting you down on the softest sheets I had ever felt, and kissed you. I felt your hands glide between our bodies, and then felt you grab me, guiding me in as you pushed your hips and then so did I. Our hips didn't meet, not yet, but I slowly started with you moaning beneath me, in and out, and after a few moments our hips finally touched, and I was most of the way inside of you. We continued, our hips moving together, while I kissed down your neck, across your shoulder, then back to your neck, softly raking my teeth over your skin.

I felt you shudder underneath me, my name escaping you, before I ran my lips down the length of your body, once more kissing and licking the soft folds of skin, my hands not having any problems joining in. You wrapped your legs around my head and pulled me in, burying my face deeper, and my hands grabbed your hips to stop you from squirming. Then I climbed up your body, grabbed you by the hips again, and rolled, pulling you on top of me. Without a moment's hesitation you reached between us, and lowered yourself onto my hips, guiding me in once more.

Then you moved your hips. Sometimes bouncing, sometimes grinding. You leant in and kissed me, then sat up and leant back a bit more, using your legs to bounce up and down while my hand came to the folds above, and your moans got louder still. The next time you leant in to kiss me I wrapped my arms around you, grabbing your arms and pinning you to me while I quickly thrusted into you, and your moans reached the point where I was afraid someone would think I was killing you.

You got off of me, and I sat up, turning you around and taking you from behind, grabbing your hair once more and pulling you back with it while I thrust into you over and over, my other hand reaching around for the clit once more. "Oh my god" you said, over and over again, before a cry escaped you, violent convulsions shaking through your hips. I stopped and waited for you to finish, before taking you once more, but within a few moments I was on the edge, and when I said so you turned around and plunged my member back into your mouth, sucking every last drop out of me.

Then we laid down, your head on my chest and my arm around you. I could have gone for more, but you were very content, and as I drew soft rings on your back with my fingers, you fell asleep against me. And that's where we lay when you woke up, half an hour later, and you leant up and kissed me passionately, before we locked eyes, and that glint came back, the sly smile returning, running your nails down my chest and not stopping. "What are your plans for the afternoon?"