Shopping

Story Info
Man learns the secrets of a new lover.
1.6k words
3.62
7.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was only three weeks since we met. However, it seemed much longer. Not in a bad way, but in a familiar, comfortable and loving way. Cindy was so compatible with me. Our likes, our sense of humor, our backgrounds, everything just fell into place. It was only natural that we quickly fell into bed. Although our loving was wonderful, she appeared somewhat naïve and inexperienced. Nevertheless, Cindy wanted to please and be pleased. We tried almost anything that I suggested.

After three days without each other, she called me to ask if I could play hooky with her the next day. A clothing store where she occasionally shopped had received a shipment of items which the owner, Madame Morgaine, thought she would like. Going clothes shopping with a woman, even one as wonderful as Cindy, was not my favorite pastime. Still, I knew that the day would end up in bed, so how could I refuse.

She took me to a small specialty shop for women with very discriminating and eclectic taste. Underwear, shoes, stocking, bustier and corset were on the list. I was very surprised by the last two items, but perhaps she was trying to be more adventurous for me. As an old friend, Morgaine attended to Cindy personally. While the two of them laughing like sisters selected the clothing, I wandered around looking at the various merchandise. I was shocked to notice in one corner an extensive collection of BDSM themed accessories ranging from spiked collars to leashes to nipple clips to riding crops to exotic electro stimulation devices. My comment concerning how I would be unsure of how to use most of these brought a sly smirk and raised eyebrows from the two of them. Morgaine informed me that they are to be used on me and that the MISTRESS is an expert with all of them. Before I could inquire who this MISTRESS was, they were off to another part of the store.

The hunt for garments was finished and we entered a plush anteroom to the dressing area. Various pieces of antique Edwardian furniture decorated the room. The floor was covered with a red and black wall-to-wall carpet plush enough to comfortably lie on. The wall adjoining the dressing area was total mirror, end-to-end, and top-to-bottom. Even the doorway into the dressing room was a mirror, when closed the wall was an unbroken reflection.

Opposite the mirror was an ornate sofa with protruding, handholds on each armrest. While the two of them continued into the dressing room, I took a seat there. The round and slightly curved shape of the handholds caught my attention. Although their eight inch length seemed too long, the diameter fit my hand well and I could see them being used to assist an infirmed person to sit or stand. The intriguing part was the elaborate carvings on them. The light was playing a trick on my eyes because the carvings appeared to be couples having sex in various positions. About three inches from the end, the wood flared out to twice its diameter. This portion was a smooth, polished surface which ended with a round soft taper.

The ladies were having a good time trying on clothing, returning occasionally to look at Cindy in the mirror and hear my opinion on an item. These mini-fashion shows with such exotic outfits were having their effect and I was hard waiting for the next one. Since I could hear them talking, I was able to pull out my cock and stroke myself thinking of the last garment or lack there of without fear of detection. As they returned to the room, I would quickly zip up.

The corset with attached stocking clips was the last item. It took a while for Cindy to be laced in, but when she appeared with stockings and four inch high fuck me black pumps, I burst out of my pants. The zipper was only half-way closed and seeing how exotic she looked put an extra throb of blood into me and out through the opening popped my rigid cock. The owner looked at it and told me not to bother returning it. The mirror was one-way to the dressing room and they were watching me masturbate the entire time.

Kneeling down, Morgaine adjusted the straps to the stockings and admired the large overhanging breasts of her customer. I stared in disbelief as she ran her long fingers through Cindy's swollen pussy lips. Her middle finger moved to the clit and paused to massage the throbbing bobbin. Making sure her fingers were covered in nectar, she brought them to her magenta painted lips and coated them until they glistened. Standing up, her long tongue traced delectably around her lips, savoring the taste and leaving no doubt that she wished her tongue was between Cindy's thighs. Their eyes must have said something for the two of them joined in a deep kiss. The owner sighed deeply and told me to tighten the laces on the corset while she got a special item or two to finish the outfit.

I took her place to continue the kiss, but my sweet loving Cindy was nowhere to be found. My lips were now on the MISTRESS and SHE wanted to devour me. Grabbing my cock, SHE pulled and twisted me until the excruciating pain had the head pulsing purple with hot blood. Without any hesitation, the MISTRESS turned around and pulled me by my protruding cock to a corner of the room. Sitting there was a strange piece of furniture that I had noticed, but had no idea what it was. SHE had no doubt of its function and mounted the apparatus like it was made for HER. There were five soft pads; two on the outside close to the floor, two higher up at the rear and one with an open center at the very back. This put her face down with her plump ass facing me at cock height and her head comfortably supported. The knee pads were spaced apart to keep her ass open and cunt accessible. It looked like SHE could remain in that position for hours.

In a voice two octaves lower than usual, the MISTRESS ordered me to lower my pants. I started to remove them and SHE corrected me in a tone not to be disobeyed, "Not off, just lower them around your ankles. And fuck me, fuck me now." My pants and underwear were quickly lowered and I penguin walked forward to her ass. Even though SHE was face down and ready for my cock, the humiliating walk made it clear that the MISTRESS was still in charge. Her lips were swollen with desire and lubrication had already moved down between her meaty thighs. As my cockhead touched the opening, SHE exercised some force to pull me forward and in one long stroke we were secured together.

"Pump me hard and don't forget my clit, the MISTRESS wants to cum." SHE ordered. No further encouragement was required. Whoever this bitch was, I was going to show HER that I was in charge. One of my hands was holding her hip and the other was around her plump ass fingering the swollen clit. The apparatus allowed me to ride up on her and use my hips to best advantage. SHE was getting filled with meat and pumped harder by me than ever before. Yet, SHE took it all with an insatiable need to be fucked. Part of the secret was the apparatus; the padding absorbed the thrusts to let HER take the deep fuck and clit fingering, but most was the MISTRESS' desire.

The loud groans and howls of pleasure said it all, the MISTRESS was getting everything SHE wanted and each orgasm was greater than the previous one. The owner knew it was time to re-enter with the rest of the outfit. She came over to me and raised my shirt. Pronged clips were placed on each of my nipples. I let out a howl of agony, but did not miss a stroke. The MISTRESS' arms were free and one hand was on her long, dark nipple, pinching, twisting and torturing the nerves. Into the other hand, the owner placed an elongated curved paddle. The end had small protruding spikes, not enough to break skin, but long enough to add a pointed pain to a paddling. The shape of the paddle was such that SHE could maintain her position and still paddle her fucker which SHE immediately proceeded to do. Each downward swish of the paddle provided her with not only my scream, but also a hard thrust pushing into her cervix. SHE may have been underneath me, but there was no doubt that the MISTRESS was in control. I was to ride hard, deep and fill HER with cum.

Every one of my senses had been over stimulated. The pleasure and pain became one as the need to orgasm overpowered all. Her cunt began another series of spasms and I let go with my own cum. Rope after rope of seed filled HER until our passion ran down her thighs. SHE shook with orgasm from tit to clit. Even after we finished, our bodies continued locked in lust like two dogs making sure our fuck was productive.

Hearing a groan, I looked over to see the owner impaled on the "handholds" of the sofa. Their odd shape made perfect sense and the shiny appearance of the head was from much polishing over the years. After the woman's eyes regained their focus, she admonished. "Well, maybe now we can get the corset tight enough."