Shopping and Student Teaching

Story Info
One can always learn from someone.
3.6k words
3.68
16.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day, many years ago I was shopping at the A&P and, as I rounded a corner, I had a cart to cart collision.

The other 'guy' smiled and there I was speechlessly ogling a 'yummy mommy' or very sexy MILF!

At the time, the only term I was aware of was 'chick buying beer and wine before 10AM' target!!

I allowed my eyes to obviously caress down and back up her shapely body and smiled as I said, "I sure hope that I haven't damaged anything,"

Her smile widened. Her eyes flashed. She patted, lifted, and bounced her tits. Then she said, "Everything feels good", and moved on."

I quickly threw a couple of non-perishables in my cart and continued to 'shop' carefully keeping her and those tits in sight. And, low and behold, when I went to check-out, there she was, right in front of me! I quickly paid for my decoy items and exited. And there she was just outside the door.

She smiled, "Oh it's you again. You know sir, I may be slightly damaged. Could you please give me a hand unloading my cart?"

Again I visually ogled and undressed her as I responded, "You may make use of my hands as you see fit. Where is your car?"

"Oh, I don't have a car. I live in that first apartment building way over there."

I grabbed the cart, slightly bumping her butt, saying, "I'll be only to happy to service you."

"Oh, please be careful with my tender body!" She rubbed her ass, "I'll bet you've bruised me!"

"It looks good to me."

She wiggled, "Are you sure?"

"I'll check it for you in a bit."

"I was counting on that."

We arrived at her building. She grabbed a bottle leaving me with the three six packs, and headed up the stairs pulling her dress up to rub her ass.

I looked up and sighted crotchless light blue panties. So I set my sites and followed the target.

When we entered, she set the bottle on the counter and closed the door behind me. I unburdened myself and turned to find her with her skirt pulled up exposing her sexy thin, blue panties. She backed up to a mirror on the door, looked over her shoulder, and asked, "What do you think?"

I reached over to caress a tit and started to unbutton her dress as I responded, "I feel that both accident areas should be thoroughly examined! And, if it is warranted, I will rub lotion on each area. That is, if you have anything available."

"Oooh! That sounds so wonderful! Are you okay? You seem to have swelling where a cart may have hit you. May I check it?"

Since I had her dress at her feet, her front clasp bra open, one hand caressing her ass, and a tit in my other hand, I felt it only proper to give her the 'go ahead'. "You may check long and hard."

"I bet it is."

She undid my belt, opened my pants, and dropped to her knees pulling my clothing to the floor. "Oh yes." She said, "You seem to have a bit of swelling! A very nice swelling!"

I dropped my shirt, reached down, grabbed her nipples and lifted! She squealed, "OOO YES!" And fell against me.

I pushed her back onto a sofa and dropped to my knees. I placed her thighs on my shoulders, opened her panties and dove mouth first into a very tasty, hairy, sloppy cunt.

She grabbed my head, pulled me deeper into her hungry cunt and muttered, "Oh you are such a dirty, nasty man! I am going to cum all over you! Nnnooowww!!", and flooded my face.

I reached in with both hands, ripped her panties apart. I slipped two fingers of each hand into that oozing opening to spread her wide. Then, I reached in and squeezed her clit between my thumbs!

She squirted hard for about a minute and collapsed.

I eased her to her feet, and got behind her. I grabbed her tits for balance, set my cock between her loose hanging pussy lips as a tiller and guided down the hall to look for a bedroom.

I moved her into first open room we came to and she instantly balked, "No! Not her room!"

I looked around and thought, "This looks like a school girl's room", and steered her on down the hall.

As we approached the next room, she turned the knob and kicked the door open to disclose a multi-mirrored cavern.

I smiled, "Oh yes! This is the place!"

She clamped onto my cock and asked, "You like my workroom/study?"

"Yes mam! And just what will we be studying today?" I asked.

She laughed and responded, "We will examine your ability to load your balls with cum. You may not be too happy at first. But, if you fulfill my wishes, you will be elated! But for now, you are NOT to cum under any circumstances! Do you understand?"

I eased my cock from its warm nest and gulped, "Yes mam!"

"Okay, we got that straight. Now lay on my sex nest. - On your back!"

I quickly obliged her wishes 'knowing' she would soon forget her 'no cum' rule.

She jumped on the bed, straddled my face, and lowered her lips to mine. "Now eat me. I need to cum fast!"

Her clit was hanging into my mouth so, I bit it!

She screamed and tried to rise up.

But I hung on, and she dropped back where she belonged. My tongue caressed her tender clit to ease any pain. This caused her to sigh and start to fuck my face. I bit her clit again!

We continued this cycle until, I bit her and she pressed into my face only to receive several nips as she gushed.

As she recovered, she noticed yhat I was reaching for my suffering dick. She grabbed my hands away. "NO DAMN IT!! You agreed and I'm not letting you screw this up!"

So, we spent the next hour or so with me giving her one climax after another while she kept stopping me from having even the most minor release!

Then suddenly, everything changed. I thought I heard a distant door close. She looked up an smiled. Then there was a knock and a youthful voice called, "Mom are you in there?"

She rolled over, looked at the door, and said, "Come in sweetie."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"

"I know you aren't 19 until tomorrow but I went shopping and found the perfect gift for my baby and I just had to get it for you."

I looked up at a sweet sexy college girl entering the room and damn near lost it.

"Oh mommy! Is he really mine, all mine?" She gushed.

My ears hardly heard her as my senses focused on the image of a young girl with a women's body ripping her clothes off as she came at me with catlike motions.

She was naked by the time she got on the bed and settled by my knees. She reached out with a dainty hand and hesitantly touched my pulsating cock.

"Oh it is so hot!"

"Take care, Dear", her mother advised. "He could explode at any time and that would spoil your gift."

"What should I do?"

Mom swung her leg over me and remounted my face saying, "Mount him like a horse only you get the hips dear."

"Like this?", I heard as I felt my cock being blanketed by a warm, wet, very hairy pair of pussy lips. To which I reacted by vacuuming the available clit.

"That is... oh... goooo... d my dear ... OH my!" She shuddered and continued. "Now dear lift up a bit so I can aim that hard, hot cock where it belongs."

With that, she reached in, grabbed my pole, and properly placed my hard mushroom at the young, steamy, portal. Then, Mom leaned over, hugged her, kissed her, and pushed hard! And, I found myself thrust deep into a tight, young, newly ripped open virgin pussy!

"Nooooo! Mom it hurts!" I was so deep I knew she would never escape!

Mom reached around to grab her butt and ease her up slightly. And then slammed her down driving me even deeper!

"Mom! Get... meeee... off!"

"I am trying to Sweetie. And, it will feel so good when I do."

"OOOO! Mommy something is happening! Mommy I love you! Deeper mommy! My pussy is grabbing him! Can I keep him? Oh he is peeing inside me! Such hot pee. So much pee... I'm gon... be okay! Ooh I'm peeing on him!"

She collapsed, I grabbed and twisted her nipples - she drenched my balls as she came one more time.

Mom pulled her off turned her around and said, "He did not pee dear. He honored you by depositing the very large load of hot cum that I spent all day helping to create as your birthday gift. And, you did not pee either."

"As a thank you, you bathed his lovely cock with your first grateful cum! Just look at your used birthday boy-toy-tool. And now dear, you should lick It clean."

"But Mom! It's all slimy -and bloody!"

"That blood is all yours, Dear. And the rest is a wonderful reminder of your pleasure!"

Mom gently laid the youngster back and bent down to suck a warm glob from that sweet freshly deflowered cunt. She rolled it around in her mouth as she slid up and over those puffy young tits. She kissed her sexy offspring and grasped the hot young body as she wedged her tongue between those panting lips and delivered a load of love juices behind those pearly teeth.

The young slut-in-training jerked upward to no avail and squawked, "NO!", as the tasty load slid into her gut. She paused, thought, a second, smiled, and muttered, "That was good!"

Mom released her saying, "Now, clean that cock, and don't miss a drop!" As the sweet youngster crawled to her next lesson I grabbed her full hips and positioned her pussy over my face and began my own clean-up project. I scooped her using a two finger G-spot rub and she gushed every drop into my open mouth.

She tried to yell in ecstasy but I grabbed her head and pulled. My cock slipped down her throat and sent another load of cum to help fill her bloating tummy.

At that point, seeking some recovery, we curled up as one and dozed.

I was awakened by Mom gently applying lotion so my reawakening cock. She hushed me and had me help place her baby on top in 69 position.

As the kid was slowly awakened by Mom's lips she tentatively began her first cunt eating lesson. Mom parted those tender ass cheeks and looked at my now hard cock.

I 'got the word' and got into position, poured lotion on the puckered hole, and pushed! As my spear opened her ring she yelped, and struggled aiding in my instant, full penetration of another virgin opening!

She cried. I moved out gently. Mom sucked. She whimpered. I eased back in. Mom nibbled. She sighed. I pumped a few times. She flooded Mom with cum. Mom drank. I pounded and delivered a hot load deep in a now well used ass.

She cried, "Oh fuck! That feels soooo good!" We laid there and waited for my cock to drop out into Mom's waiting mouth. This time Mom cleaned me up.

--

I continued to shop at A&P but never was lucky enough to bump into the birthday mom after that. So, when in need, I would turn my attention to the shortest route from the Jr. college to that memorable apartment.

And, one day, there she was! I honked, and smiled as she came to my car the first of many times.

"Hi! Remember me? My name is Bill."

"Oh yes, I'm Lucy."

From that day forward, Lucy was always happy to see me! When I would pull my car to the curb she would jump in and have my fly open by the time I rounded the next corner.

As I drove home she rubbed and licked my head to have me hard and ready by the time I stopped in the driveway.

As the front door closed, she would announce, "Ass" or "throat" or "cunt!" To let me know what belonged to me for the next hour or so.

She always stripped as soon as she entered. Then based on her "desire of the day", she selected the best arena in which to be satisfied.

For ass, she flopped over a wide arm of the sofa with face and tits on the seat. At which point she would reach back and spread her cheeks. I would slip into her wet cunt a couple of times to lube up. Then, I'd pull back, hang on to her tits and bore her ass with one shot!

After her scream died down I would work a fist into her cunt to grasp my cock thru the thin separating tissue. I'd twist a nipple and bite her neck as my hips pounded my solid cock in and out of her, 'at one time', exit only hole!

For cunt she would lay on her back on the kitchen table with her feet dangling just a few inches off the floor. I would step between her knees and rub my hard cock over her sensitive clit. Then I'd reach up and to grab her jaw with my fingers in her mouth to roll her head back so I could slap the shit out of her tits! As I did this, it would only take a very few minutes for her to gush like a fire hydrant!

At that point, to please her, I would hammer my cock into her uterus! Then, I would grab both nipples tightly and pull her up as I straightened my knees lifting her with my frozen cock, and walk across the kitchen and back!

As I walked/pranced Lucy would put her legs on my shoulders to get me to sink in as deep as possible!

When we would cum she jumped down grabbed a paper cup to catch as much of our combined juices as possible. Then she would dress (no panties or bra) and leave. - Taking the cup to share with Mom.

For throat, Lucy ran to the bedroom! She jumped on the bed and swung around to lay on her back with her head hanging over the side with her mouth open.

All I would need to do was slide my cock in. And, if it sticks PUSH HARD to watch it move down her throat. (I love fucking this way.)

As she gulps for air she morphs into a human milking-machine! And, my whole hot load lands peacefully in her stomach.

As I stand there I fine tune her actions by using her nipples as twin joy sticks with twist knob control. I also slap her clit to put Lucy into boost mode! Now and then, I will pull back as I blast just to watch my cum spurt out her nose giving her a need to suck it back in so as not to lose a drop!

Over the months my friendship with Lucy has worked well for both of us. She has great after school activities and I can always test any new ideas I might dream up.

Then one day, as I approached my usual 'get Lucy' area, with a new idea or two in my mind I was very disappointed to see there were three other young ladies with her!

As I started to cruse on past Lucy stepped forward to flag me down. I stopped and lowered the window to ask. "May I help you Young Lady?"

Lucy jerked the door open saying, "Yes, please help me prove to my friends that I know how to fuck!"

I glanced at the three snickering girls, looked back at her and asked, "Do I know you?"

"Yes, you know me! You know all of my cunt, several inches of my ass, and any of my throat you can get to! Now, damn it take us to your place!"

"I don't want any trouble young lady."

"I am so horny, if I don't get fucked real soon, you will have big trouble finding your nuts!" she yelled as she grabbed my jewels.

I nodded, "K", and all four jumped in and I took off.

As I drove home, Lucy kept reminding me of the situation with some not so gentle nut squeezing.

As we went thru the front door, I turned to Lucy and she was already naked. I spun toward the other three and their clothing was falling like rain!

I shut the door and locked it. As I turned, Lucy ripped away my shirt. Two of the others were busy removing my shoes. Leaving number four the job of dropping my pants. I glanced down to see my cock head protruding with 'number four' sitting on her heels with her mouth agape staring.

Lucy laughed, "First one, Hetty?" And, shoved the girls mouth over my stirring cock!

Hetty tried to back off but was held in place by Lucy stepping forward and planting her cunt on the back of Hetty's head. She smiled at me, "Take your time, but cum! A LOT!!"

One of the "shoe girls" laughed, "Oh my look at Hetty. I don't believe it!"

Lucy giggled, "Remember, Betty, I told you he would turn your lezzy twin into a cum slut! Dona, from now on you might need to share your cocks with your favorite pussy."

"Sounds good to me. I can eat her after she gets fucked," was the happy response. "And, I always find cocks that none of our friends even know are available. I just like to fuck anything!"

And now, I knew all the players! There was my gal Lucy. Her bi (Anybody- Anyplace- Anytime- ) friend Dona, Her straight friend Betty. And, Betty's gay twin Letty. And of course me, the cock that was to teach Hetty to love cock! So much to expect from one man!

But isn't my main job to demonstrate to her friends how much Lucy loves to fuck?

Okay, and why did I want to see Lucy today? Might it have anything to do with the new items in the office? You betcha!

I turned away from a complaining Hetty telling Dona, "She's all yours till I get back."

I grabbed Lucy and Betty and headed to the office where the new equipment had been set up. Betty, who it turned out, has spent hours on the internet realized what she was looking at right away. She giggled, "Lucy is in for a juicy afternoon.", and began to plot!

First we had Lucy mount what looked like a beach lounge chair with a seven inch butt plug. Betty put gel on the butt plug and had Lucy relax on the lounge with an inch of plug up her ass.

Betty flipped a switch. The plug gently vibrated. Lucy smiled. Betty put a collar around Lucy's neck and leashed her to the chair back.

Betty turned a dial setting the plug to wiggle once a minute. Lucy sighed.

Next Betty fastened a weird gadget to the foot of the chair. It was kinda of a plunger device with a thumb and finger on the end. She pointed the thumb down on the perineum, eased the finger into Lucy's moistening cunt and flipped the switch.

As she stepped back, a new vibration started and Lucy jerked!

With all the nerves from pussy to ass being addressed Betty checked the remaining equipment.

She held it up and smiled, "You are a great shopper!" She was holding what looked like a see thru business part of a milking machine for a very strange cow with two large and two small tits!

She powered it up and placed the larger cups on Lucy's tits. We watched the nipples slowly grow as her breasts were sucked in to fill the cups.

Lucy's body shuddered!

Then Betty reached in and attached the smaller cup to Lucy's clit. We watched as her clit jumped out of its hood and pulsated in the milker.

Lucy climaxed!

Betty clamped the remaining cup to the bottom of our subject's inner lips to begin a cum milking and collecting process. She commented, "We have a two quart container. I hope it will handle her production."

I was ready to leave when Betty said, "Let's stick around and watch the fun." And began turning dials.

The butt plug went into continuous high speed wiggle! Lucy's body collapsed driving it deep into her bowels where it would churn up the maximum ass excitement.

The pussy plunger/vibrator became a blur. The thumb buzzed as it slowly caressed her "taint".

The milker was working overtime! It almost pulled her tits off her chest with its suck/release action. (Her sweet nipples were throbbing as they seemed to try to deliver milk!)

The clit vibrator/sucker had attracted so much blood that her clit was purple and pulsating!

For me, the steady stream of cum flowing into the collection system was all the proof I needed to know just how happy Lucy was.

Betty and I set a timer, left her in sexual bliss, and went looking for Hetty and Dona to check on Hetty's training.

We located them in the kitchen and learned, "When Dona wants cock, Dona gets cock! And, Dona can share".

There they were with the gardener and his two helpers!

Betty and I moved on to my bedroom with but a single thought between us. It was time for a nice quiet piece of ass!!