Shopping Around

Story Info
A couple's romp in a department store.
773 words
3.59
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neil and Brenden ambled through the department store.

"Look at the sofas! This would look great under the window in our living room." Neil chimed. Brenden came behind him and wrapped his arms above his torso. With his chin crooked onto Neil's shoulder, Brenden glanced over the couch. A three-seat leather couch with a wooden frame sat in front of them. It looked comfortable enough.

"A seats a seat." He responded. Brenden nuzzled the needles of his growing beard beneath Neil's ear, met with a sough.

"Stop it! Ngh! Someone might see us."

"I don't care, heh." Chortled Brenden.

Without much more protest, the pair of mouths pressed against each other. Neil took in Brenden's bottom lip and lapped it slowly before gnawing on it ever-so gently. Their hands pawed over each other's groins. There wouldn't be much more arguing after this point.

"Ok-fine! Let's do this." A hesitant smirk lit up Neil's face.

Neil remained pinned against the cold metal of a display fridge. One or two footsteps on occasion, would break the silence of the otherwise empty department store. Brenden planted kisses along the base of Neil's jawline. Neil began to fidget as his partner started mixing in the occasional nibble onto his tender skin. In spite of the kerfuffle amongst the kitchen appliances, no eyes were turned in their direction.

"J-just keep it quiet." gasped Neil, as he let the last of his resistance rest. Brenden only responded with a snicker. He turned around and braced the fridge. His right eye settled on the horizon beyond the stainless steel door of the refrigerator. Neil stood fixated on the pathway leading away from them. No one was coming down the tiled walkway.

Brenden brought himself in close. He could feel Neil's body press against him out of instinct. The original whines and whimpers were replaced with near-silent giggling and heavier breathing. Brenden's nose sifted through the soft brown hair of his partner and reveled in the faint scent of lavender. The hum of a zipper pulling down brought his attention back to Neil. His own thumbs slid underneath the waistband of his athletic shorts and brought them down, just past the base of his erection. He chuckled and noted that his pubic hair had grown in a little more since the last time they encountered each other. In front of him, Neil pulled down his jeans and boxer briefs down enough to see the curvature of his rear-end.

"... Beautiful." he muttered as he caressed Neil's two cheeks.

Neil smiled though his eyes rolled. "Shh.. Someone might hear us."

Brenden got to work. "Sorry babe, no lube."

Neil took in a deep breath as his partner wormed in, inch by inch. With a satisfied, shaky exhalation, Neil yielded and engulfed his love. Against the sting, Neil pressed himself against Brenden without pause. His body followed instinct in those moments and began to buck.

"Woah, slow down there..." laughed Brenden, who began to thrust against his partner's rhythm. Neil closed his eyes and let the pain ride itself out, before basking in the splendid pressure inside. Brenden couldn't help but smirk. The Neil's tight warmth towed Brenden deeper inside, earning a series of satisfied grunts and groans. Insatiable. Thought Brenden.

Brenden always enjoyed the soft babel coming from his lover. He leaned in and slowly brought the ridge of Neil's ear into his mouth. One hand slid up, underneath Neil's shirt, feeling the clear, smooth skin.

Their movements accelerated frantically. Whatever attention they had been giving the store and whoever was left inside was abandoned and redirected into the moment. A low drumbeat filled the corridor; composed of the clasping of skin, and the rapid tinks of a belt-buckle against the fridge. Hungry teeth devoured skin, and nails dug into receptive flesh. It wasn't long before Neil's knees wobbled and buckled. He had finished inside of his black briefs with long breath of air. Brenden slammed himself one last time into the depths, spilling his seed. His enthralled groan was immediately overtaken by the intercom buzzing.

"The store will be closing in five minutes. Please take your items to the checkout counter." The auxiliary lights in the hallways began to shut off, leaving the main paths illuminated for the young couple. Their flushed faces turned towards each other and they settled in for one last smack. Neil draped his arms around Brenden's neck and settled their foreheads together.

"I love you..." Neil exhaled.

"I love you too." Brenden huffed before pulling Neil in for a tight embrace.

The couple yanked their clothing back into position and bolted toward the door, laughing throughout.