Shopping at Love Stuff

Story Info
Girl gets more than what she went shopping for!
2.5k words
4.31
35k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love Fridays, especially when it happens to be my regular day off from work. I was looking forward to a relaxing three day weekend. I needed to go shopping. I hate crowds and the idea of parking lots and standing in line is not my idea of enjoyment and was not going to put it off till Saturday.

I was in need of some sexy bras and my collection of adult toys had become almost non existent. I woke up with a headache that morning, for the third day I might add, but felt I needed to get out and get some fresh air. I did not let that discourage me from going.

I dressed, putting on a very low cut top, a short tight skirt, a lacy see through pushup bra that barely covered my nipples, and a thong. The thought is always in the back of my mind to be ready and prepared to take advantage of any situation in case a chance opportunity show off my body comes my way. After all, I was going to a shop that sold sexy clothes and sexual objects.

The drive there cleared my head and I was pleased to notice my headache was almost gone. It was a beautiful day with the sun shinning, not too cool or too warm. I'd never been to this shop before and did not know how I would feel going in there alone.

I had called and made sure of the location before leaving home and found it with no problems. In fact, the shop use to be a restaurant and I had actually eaten there before. I don't remember much of the meal but was glad to see they replaced it with this shop.

I pulled into the parking lot and saw two older women walking to their car, I do not mean old just older than me by about 8 to 10 years. Seeing them made me feel a lot more comfortable about going in by myself

I parked and sat in the car for a second enjoying the tingling between my legs and knew that my panties were getting wet. I rubbed my pussy, teasing my clit and sliding my finger into my warm wet pussy. I almost came but did not let myself. I wanted to enjoy the anticipation and did not bring myself to climax. . I walked into the store feeling a quiver of excitement go through me. At first it looked like a typical lingerie store and I began to browse. The first thing I found was a sheer top. It had some sort of design on it and I am not sure how see through it is but the salesman said those magic words, "Everything on that rack is 75% off" So I decided it was a must have and even bought two with different designs.

I then walked over toward the back of the store and was looking at bras when I noticed the back room. Before going in the sales clerk asked to see my ID and I knew that I would find almost anything anyone would want in that room. It was like walking into a gold mind and there were several people already in there looking, A few couples and two or three guys who were alone.

I probably spent an hour looking and experiencing the pleasure of being turned on just looking at the merchandise.

I was in Mobile IM with my trucker friend and even sent him an IM telling him that being in this store was making me horny, well hornier than I already was. I could feel my panties getting wetter to the point of running down my thighs.

The first thing I looked at were the vibrators. There was such a large selection to choose from. I knew I was going to buy one since mine was pretty much worn out.

I squatted down to look at the ones lowest to the floor. My legs spread and I wished I had not worn a thong so that my pussy would be seen. I felt people walk behind me and pass.

I noticed a man make his way around and he began to look at the vibrators too. I glanced up at him and noticed he was looking down my shirt. He quickly looked away and I wiggled my shoulders, making my shirt droop and hang down. I knew this made it easier for him to see my tits.

Looking up at him I noticed that he could not keep his eyes off my tits. My eyes met his and he could tell by my look that I did not mind him looking and was even enjoying the fact that he was able to see my full breasts and erect nipples.

He lowered his eyes and took in the fact that I was squatting with my legs spread. He backed up a few feet and knelt on the floor with the pretense of looking at the merchandise but his eyes were on my wet pussy. It was wet and dripping and I knew he could tell my thong was soaking wet.

We never said a word but it lasted a good minute or two. I found the vibrator I wanted and stood up. I had chosen one that is suppose to reach your g spot and knew I would try it out as soon as I got home.

I knew my other purchase would be a butterfly and walked to that section. I wanted something that I could hold to my clit that would be inconspicuous if I wanted to wear it out sometime. I compared and decided on the one I wanted. I kept glancing at the man and could tell he was keeping an eye on me too.

I then spent time looking at other items. Some items I thought were pretty interesting and some I was not sure I would ever need. They had a large selection of movies and I walked over looking at the titles. It was then I heard a couple talking about the store having a viewing room in the back.

I knew what I had to do. I picked up a couple of the movies and looked around catching his eye, He glanced down and noticed the movies in my hand. I walked toward the back to the viewing room and casually turned and looked back at him. At the doorway to the hall where the viewing room, I hesitated, turned and smiled at him.

I went down the hall and found an empty room. Going in, I left the door ajar so he would have no trouble finding me. I felt my juices running down my thigh. I put a movie in and it started to play.

I knew the moment he walked into the room without turning around. I heard him shut the door and heard the lock click.

My back to him, he walked up behind me. His arms came around me and one hand reached for my tits and the other pushed my skirt up and he started rubbing my pussy. I pushed my ass toward him feeling his hard cock pressing against me.

He pulled on my thong pushing it down. I stepped out of them and notice he reached down and picked them up.

My back still to him, he pushed me over a cabinet and shoved his cock into my pussy from behind, pumping it hard in and out. I moaned loudly. My ass rocked back meeting each of his thrusts. He kept driving his cock into me harder and faster. He was rubbing my pussy and squeezing my tits. I screamed out when I began to climax, my juices pouring out of my pussy. He fucked me harder and faster and I continued to cum.

It did not matter how loud I got, the movie was playing. His arms still holding my from behind he pulled me up until I was standing. My legs were shaking and even though I had just cum I was still aroused.

He turned me around facing him and had backed me against the wall. There was a chair rail there. Putting his hands on my legs, lifting me up against the wall. I felt the chair rail bracing my ass. My legs went around his waist and he slammed his hard cock deep inside my wet throbbing pussy. He fucked me harder and deeper than the first time.

Screaming out when I began climaxing again, I felt my whole body quiver inside and out. He held me so tight I could not get away from him. He pumped harder and faster and I felt him begin to cum. He collapsed against me and I felt his jerking slow.

He slipped his cock out of my pussy, letting go of me I slid down the wall. I grabbed the rail to keep from sliding to the floor. When I looked up he had put his cock back into his pants and had zipped them.

He walked over and took the movie out of the viewing machine and looked at me and said, "I think I just might buy this movie, it has some good memories."

He walked to the door and let himself out. Cum was running down my legs. I looked around for my thong and it was no where to be found. I knew then that he had put them into his pocket as a souvenir. I opened my purse glad to have some Kleenex to help clean up.

I picked up the items I was going to buy and walked out of the room on shaking legs. Taking my items to the checkout I paid the cashier and discussed lotions and other sexual jells with another customer waiting to check out.

I left the store left the store with my purchases and when I got in my car I sat there for several minutes.

I began to rub my tender clit, gently sliding my finger deep inside my pussy. It felt so good and I could not believe I was aroused again. My finger stroked my clit and slid back inside my pussy. I felt the tingle turn to pressure build and knew that I was going to cum again. I moaned out loud when I began to cum and felt the wetness seep from my pussy.

I sat there for a moment realizing that I was still sitting in the parking lot. I looked a round to see if anyone had noticed but did not see anyone and the thought that if they had, excited me. I could not believe I had climaxed again after the fucking I had just had in the viewing room.

I was tempted to go on home but still had some shopping to do. I had not found a bra I liked there, I decided to go to the Mall, to Victoria's Secret.

When I got to the store they were having a sale and I bought three sexy bras for almost the price you would pay for one. The whole time I was very aware of my naked and wet pussy.

I walked to the car and opened the trunk to put my purchases in. Knowing people were walking to and from the store, I bent over into my trunk of my car and felt the cool air hit my naked ass. I spread my legs to make sure that anyone who looked would be able to see my pussy from behind.

Closing the trunk I got in my car and decided to go home before the afternoon work traffic got too heavy. I got on the freeway and traffic was moving pretty steady when about a mile up the road it came to a dead stop.

At first I was aggravated because I had wanted to get home and check out my purchases. My lane moved some and I just happened to be beside a truck. I pushed my seat belt aside and so that my breasts are more easily seen and then adjusted my shirt to where the trucker would be able to enjoy the view.

I pushed the cup of my bra down so my nipples would be over the top and visible. I pulled the neck line down so I was sure he would be able to pretty much see all of my tits.

Easing up a little more beside the cab of the truck, I was able to see him in his side mirror. I kept staring until we made eye contact. Immediately I saw him glance down and I saw the look of surprise on his face when he noticed my breasts could be seen.

I was still in Mobile IM with my trucker friend. I told him what was happening and of course he cheered me on, giving me little tips as to what truckers like to see. I seemed to be doing pretty good by myself at the moment though. I had not told him about my encounter in the viewing room but knew he would enjoy hearing about it.

The trucker kept his eyes on the side mirror. Not taking my eyes off him I reached up and circled one of my nipples with the tip of my finger. I could see him mouth the word WOW! I think my trucker friend enjoyed the experience of being told what I was doing especially when I described the reaction of the guy in the truck.

I enjoyed the feeling of being caught up in a wave of sexual stimulation. I wanted to pull over on the side of the road and masturbate to relieve some more of the pressure that had been building up again.

All too soon the traffic began to move. I never did pull my top back up and I stayed about the same speed as the truck letting him enjoy taking peeks .

It was sort of like foreplay, getting excited by exposing my tits and knowing when I got home I would play with my new toys. I felt the tingle and burning between my legs and would rub my pussy against my seat feeling the pressure grow. I almost climaxed that way.

The trucker and I seemed to be going the same route. He even got off at the exit I take to go home. He was good-looking and I can say the thought was tempting to turn into the truck stop where he turned.

I drove by and thought of what ifs and figure tomorrows another day.

When I got home the first thing I did was open my toys and tried the butterfly. The vibration on my clit w as wonderfully satisfying. I then took the vibrator and slid it in and out of me. Remembering my experience throughout the day my orgasm was both clitoral and vaginal.

Afterwards, I lay there thinking that this was the best off day and shopping trip I have experienced in a long time.