Shopping at the Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiedwide
tiedwide
30 Followers

"There, that's better," he chuckled evilly.

"Come on now," I hissed. "Cover me up, and let's go!" He grinned, running a warm hand up and down my entire body, squeezing and stroking. He eased the sides of my dress back under my arms, fully exposing my breasts, while I fumbled with both hands trying to get the edges back around in front.

"All right, we can go - after you turn around to face me."

"No way!" My pulse was racing, my ears were ringing, and I was trembling all over.

"I'm right here close to you; I'll be between you and everyone else," he insisted, placing his free hand on my shoulder and starting to pull me away from the window. "Just turn around with your back to the window, and give me a kiss." I was shaking all over, but I let him move in really close and turn me around. I looked over his shoulder at the surging crowd a dozen yards away on the promenade and tried to keep the fear from showing in my face.

"Good girl," he purred, drawing me into his arms and kissing me. I hooked my fingers into his waistband on both sides, pressing us together as he rubbed his clothed torso against my naked one. He slipped his hands under my coat, gripping my waist and grinding himself against me. Despite my fear, I was soon panting and licking his ear as he squeezed me tight. There I was, standing in a crowded mall, offering full frontal nudity and helpless to do anything but drip on the floor. He reached behind me with both hands and twisted my dress into a rope running down the middle of my back, and then tried to step away. I gripped him hard by the waistband, bit his earlobe, and kept him close. He cupped my bare ass, gave a mighty squeeze, and then relented.

"All right, all done. Let's turn back around and get you buttoned." I shuffled with him until I was facing the window again, and he unwound my dress and brought the edges together in front of me. Working quickly, he buttoned me from just below the curve of my breasts to just below my crotch. He remembered the titty trick, propping me up with a grin. I could feel the dried cum on the tops of my breasts from where I had dribbled it before, and I wondered if anyone could see it.

"Look, just untie me, please," I hissed.

"One last walk through the crowd, then out the door," he insisted. I shook my head in resignation, then let him turn and lead me back into the press of people. I realized pretty quickly that there were not nearly enough buttons done up on my skirt; every few steps, the edges opened dangerously wide and I felt air swirling up my thighs. We made a run for it, almost literally, I thought, leaving a trail of puzzled shoppers in our wake. I could feel eyes on my breasts, my thighs, and occasionally on my pussy when a perverse gust of air billowed the skirt open. After an eternity of walking, we made it to the outer doorway, and only then did he reach behind my back and untie me. I wriggled into my coat and cinched it closed as he pocketed the short piece of rope.

We dashed across the parking lot, dove into the car, and took off. By the time we got home, I had lost the fear and he was primed and ready to go again, and we fucked like wildcats well into the night and early morning.

Sure beats regular Christmas shopping - that's all I have to say!

tiedwide
tiedwide
30 Followers
12