Shopping Centre Diversion

Story Info
I just wanted to kill some time.
2k words
3.89
23k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was at the shopping centre looking and wandering around, generally killing time. I was asked by my delightful wife of fifteen years to vacate the house this afternoon, as she wanted to try being the centre of a gangbang with some of her friends from at the hardware store she works at.

She seemed to think that the guys were always a little restrained when I hung around becausetheythought I'd be upset with my wife behaving like a two dollar whore. Little do they know that I'd delight in her expressing her erotic independence, even though I had no desire in doing so myself. I just liked seeing her happy. My only stipulation had always been that she never allow her lovers to wear condoms. It's hard for me to indulge in my passion for feasting on creampies if there's never any cream to slurp on!

On this occasion, she reluctantly agreed with her friends to send me away, but she at least did go to the effort on her own to arrange to have the hidden cameras installed and set up so that I could at least enjoy her escapades at a later date. She just hated leaving me out of the action. She didn't get a kick out of it at all unless I was involved in some small way at least.

She did also promise not to clean herself up until I get home after they finished. I was to stay within a few minutes' drive from home and be ready to get into cleaning mode almost as soon as the last of her lovers leave.

Delicious.

My musing on my gorgeous, middle aged wife were giving me another hard on. Smart and funny, she was of medium height with a thin waist, a bouncy arse and heavy chest with red hair to the middle of her back. Green eyes that are so inviting that the many, many men who meet her want to fuck her. And a great many of those do. Regularly. I just love her so.

It was difficult walking around with an iron bar in my pants; I was attracting a lot of attention from a surprising variety of people. Many middle aged and elderly ladies smirking knowingly as they walked passed, one or two late teens who displayed disgust on their faces but couldn't tear their eyes away from my man-mountain, and a lot of men both older and younger who would have a similar expression as the middle-aged wives. One older gent who was sitting on a bench outside a chemist, obviously waiting for his wife, gave me the kind of look of undisguised lust that it made me pause a little and shift myself uncomfortably.

This attention needed to stop. I decided to duck into the public toilets around the corner from the chemist in the hope of giving myself a little time to cool off.

Wouldn't you know it, the elder gent who was on the bench followed me in. How bizarre. Maybe it was just a coincidence. I found the last couple of cubicles empty, so I got into one and locked the door. Hopefully, my erection would subside in a short fifteen or twenty minutes and I'd be on my way. It's not like I was that hung anyway. I don't know what all the fuss was about. I'm only a little longer than two cans of coke and maybe a bit over half as wide, so it's not like I was built like one of those porn star guys was I? Aren't they all fourteen or fifteen inches long or something? Not sure how big I was, but I strongly doubt I'd reach even ten inches on my best days...

So there I was just minding my own business, my trousers around my ankles, little penis pointing straight up, when I noticed movement towards the floor on my side. The gaps under the partitions in this place were particularly high and I could see someone in the next cubicle kneeling down. He had his cock out and was stroking it slowly. It was an interesting looking cock, but I'm not really wired to love that view. Still, the cock continued to get masturbated, half in my cubicle. I didn't know what to do. Before I could decide one way or another, the cock and legs began to invade my cubicle more and more. The guy they belonged to just kept squirming and pulling himself over till he made his way completely into my cubicle. Well, I was stunned! What was I supposed to do now? It turned out to be the older European looking gent from the bench I noticed who following me into the Men's Room.

He smiled at me, winked, and began to suddenly suck my cock. There was a juiciness to his technique that made these actions pleasant and bearable, so I decided to not say anything and let him be. Maybe I could get rid of my erection and be able to continue my walk around the shopping centre.

His valiant effort to completely deep throat me was admirable, but ultimately ineffective. My wife is the only person who'd ever successfully managed to achieve this in the past, but this man was not a quitter! He was just the little engine that could! Chug, chug, chug, he broke out in a sweat but kept going. It was nice.

He was still chugging like a champ when I blew my top. Eight hundred gallons of steamy warm gloop found its way down his throat. It was a nice cum.

The nice gentleman smiled and said thank you in what sounded like an Italian accent. I just smiled at him and he left. I spent a moment cleaning myself up and tucking in my shirt before also leaving the public toilets. Mind you, my lovepole was still at more than half mast, but at least it wasn't as pronounced as it was earlier.

I made my way to the electronics store to look at some flat screen TV's. The range was astounding, but I was partial to one of those massive frameless Samsung jobs. The picture was so clear and engaging, I could just imagine my wife up there pulling a nice train, all airtight and squealing through her nose for more.

My hardon was back. Full forced.

A nice youngish salesman approached with a twinkle in his eye and began extolling the virtues of high definition coupled with surround sound. He seemed to know what he was talking about and we had a delightful conversation. We moved on to other topics like sports, real estate and tapestry, when he suggested I follow him to their warehouse area so he could have a break and we could chat some more.

Once out the back, he turned to me and requested I take off my pants. Now, I was confused. Why would he make such a bizarre suggestion? I'm not a homosexual, and clearly he wasn't either!

"I've been watching your bulge there mate, and I must say it seems beautiful." He looked me up and down before continuing, "your arse looks delicious too and I really want to fuck it,"

This came as a bit of a surprise I must say, but what could I do? I undid my belt and dropped my trousers and underdoobies. He turned me around to face the wall, and spat in his free hand. His other hand was busy molesting my cock.

He rubbed his spit on his fingers and began probing my depths. It felt nice. Not thrilling, but nice.

His own cock came into view a moment later, and I could easily deduce what it was he wanted to do with it. He pushed me a little forward, made me bend a little more and without further ado, plunged directly into my bowels. It felt interesting. Nice, sort of. My cock did not soften at all. Within moments, he was ploughing me for all he had. I smiled.

A work mate of his appeared out of nowhere and called out "I dibs seconds!" –Now what could that possibly mean?!

So my new little friend was huffing and puffing behind me and working up a to a grand finale it seemed, because before too long, he grunted deeply and filled my insides with his steamy joy juice. It felt cute and moist. He pulled out and I thought that that was the end of it, but another set of hands held me in place and manoeuvred me so that a brand new penis was lined up at my rear entrance.

This cock was a little bigger than the average-sized, previous cock, and when I looked behind me I could see it belonged to a fat, balding forty-something year old dock worker, whose tee shirt insignia matched my little friends store logo.

He too plunged deep into me, but it went pretty smoothly. I think that's because I was no longer dry back there. Meanwhile, my little friend decided he hadn't finished quite yet with me and had his turn at attempting to deep throat my schlong. I just grinned. No chance buddy. This young guys technique though, was flawless in all other regards. His was positively Hoover-y on my cock.

His mouth-vice momentarily released my appendage. "Hey Robbo,", he called out to the dock worker currently pushing shit the wrong way up my sphincter, "wanna have a suck on this monster cock mate?"

"No fuckin' way ya little fag" said Robbo. "That sort of thing is for poofters"

"Fuck off ya fat cunt" replied my little friend and actually giggled before gobbling up my cock again.

"I'm trying ta you pansy, will ya shut up so I can finish?" Grunted Robbo.

He could only pump for another ten or so minutes before he unloaded his hot creamy sauce in my arse. I followed almost immediately, and nearly blasted the little guys head off in the process. He had my cummy soup running down the sides of his mouth, through his nostrils and down his shirt.

I smiled warmly at him.

As I was trying to do up my belt to prepare to leave, my phone went off. It was my wife. I noticed the time as I was answering the phone, and worked out I've been gone from the house for a couple of hours already.

"Honey," she panted, "Tyrone is just finishing up with me now, but Jeremy just popped in to say hello, and he doesn't want to fuck me now with all this cum dripping all over me and in my pussy and in my arse. He says the only way he'll allow his cum to enter your throat today, is if you come home and let him fuck it." She continued panting and squealing at an elevated rate before obviously experiencing another earth shattering orgasm.

When her breathing got back to something closely resembling normal, with only the rhythmical grunting associated with Tyrone fucking her in the background, she continued, "sorry dear that was a big one. Anyway, Jeremy would love to see you and hang out anyway he said, so please come home now..."

I could hear Tyrone speak out in the background, clearly the phone was on hands free, "Yeah dude, you can come back now man, those other softcocks have already fucked your better half and are all gone, besides, you know how much I like having you here watching me fuck your wife,"

Tyrone began grunting a little harder before continuing, "...Just hurry if you wanna watch me unloading into her hole dude, I'll only be able to last another half hour or so, ahhh -", he growled as he obviously started pounding harder into my wife.

Now how the Hell was I supposed to do the zipper up on my pants after hearing all of that?!? I just hung up the phone and rushed to my car. There's a freshly used, creampied goddess waiting for me!

And, I just remembered, Jeremy's needs too! I should have payed more attention while I was being blown today. How am I going to let someone skull-fuck me when I've never given a blow job before????

Sigh.