Shopping Day

Story Info
Karen gets more than she shops for.
1.5k words
4.23
130.3k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/24/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shylady
Shylady
9 Followers

Today was my regular shopping day at my local grocery store. As I pushed my buggy, I was resentfully remembering the way Jeff, my husband, had rejected me again this morning. Damn,how many men would turn down a blowjob. He just wasn't interested anymore. The more he rejected me the more I thought about fucking. I wanted to feel a cock deep inside me, stretching, sliding,filling me with cum.Sighing I turned the corner, trying to ignore the ache inside.

Oh God! There was Robert, the boy that took care of the produce area. Laughing to myself, I thought, "Karen how can you call him a boy? He has to be at least 25." I stopped for a moment and just looked at him. Damn he looked good. I stood there daydreaming of fucking him mindless. Another shopper came by and startled me so I continued my shopping; only I couldn't stop thinking about Robert now.

My nipples hardened as I imagined him biting them. The ache from this morning only got worse the more I thought of Robert fucking me. I could feel myself getting wet, I had to have some relief. Slipping into the bathroom, I quickly started to rub my clit, sliding two fingers inside my dripping wet pussy. Stifling a moan, I curled my fingers again and again, slumping against the wall as I started cumming.

Regaining my breath, I licked my fingers and straightened my clothes. I had never done anything like that before, but I was desperate. The next morning the door bell rang and I opened my door to find Robert standing there. I stood there in shock, staring at him.

"May I help you?" I finally managed to stammer.

"Oh yeah you can help me Karen." he answered me.

He pushed me back inside the house. I backed all the way into the kitchen, where he pushed me into a chair.

"Hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded, jumping back up.

With a dramatic flourish he produced several photographs. They were pictures of me, taken yesterday, in the grocery store bathroom! Slowly I sank back down in the chair. Oh my God! You could clearly see my face, my fingers shoved up inside me. I looked up at him and he was smirking at me. He leaned in so close I could see little gold flecks in his green eyes.

"You're going to be my toy now, Karen, unless you want your husband to 'find' these pictures," he said menacingly.

I was trembling now. I looked at the pictures again; could you actually see moisture there? I was frantically trying to think of a way out of this mess. What the hell could I do?

I tried to intimidate him, told him I would go to his boss and have him fired. He laughed, producing a picture of Mr. Benbrook, his boss, sitting at his desk with his hand wrapped around his cock. It was obvious he had no idea he was being watched either.

Strangely enough, the more it became apparent that I really was trapped, the more excited I was getting. Part of me was sickened by his actions - he was a conniving little shit - but I couldn't help the fact that my pussy beginning to get wet. Looking up at Robert again, I was mesmerized by the look of total control in his eyes.

He ordered me to strip. I was feeling slightly nauseous but I complied. I stood up, grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt, and pulled it over my head. I wasn't wearing a bra and the first thing he saw was that my nipples were erect, betraying my excitement. I paused, my face flushed with embarrassment.

Robert had already taken his clothes off and was sitting on another chair, his cock standing up straight with a drop of precum glistening on the tip. With a fierce look and a nod of his head he indicated that I should continue.

I took a deep breath and slowly slid my jeans off. They were a particularly tight pair and it seemed that his cock got harder as I wiggled my ass trying to get them down. He stroked his hand up and down his cock milking out more precum. I was left standing in my panties.

"Please don't do this" I begged, even as I felt tremors of excitement beginning to course through my body.

Reaching out he grabbed my hand and jerked me down between his legs. He pulled my face up to his and kissed me, thrusting his tongue deep in my mouth. Moving his hand down, he pinched my nipple and I moaned. He pushed my head down to his cock. I resisted at first, but he pulled my head back and picked up the pictures again.

"Now suck my dick, Karen, or Jeff will make a discovery"

I felt an icy band of fear tighten around my chest. How did he know so much about me? Where I lived, my name, my HUSBAND'S name? What else did he know, who else might he tell?

I bent my head down and ran my tongue all around the head lapping up the precum before sucking him into my mouth. He groaned and grabbed my hair, pushing his cock deeper in my mouth. I almost gagged because he pushed in so far. My hands dug into his thighs as I tried to relax and breathe. I closed my lips around his shaft and flicked my tongue against him. He slowly pumped his dick in and out of my mouth. My eyes were tearing up with the effort not to choke. He groaned and suddenly my mouth was filled with a huge amount of cum. I tried to pull back but he held my head still, forcing me to swallow or choke. There was so much that it leaked out of my mouth.

When he stopped coming he pulled me up by my hair and kissed me, pushing his tongue in my mouth and tasting his cum. He shoved me back on the table, grabbing my knees and spreading them wide. With no warning he buried his face in my dripping cunt, his tongue lapping roughly at my clit, almost biting me before dipping his tongue inside my pussy. Screaming I arched my body, grinding my pussy against his face. He slid his hands under my ass and lifted me up. I cried out as my body betrayed me and I flooded his face with my juice as waves of intense pleasure crashed over me.

Standing up. Robert held his cock like a weapon. Amazingly, he was still hard! Without pause he plunged deep inside my still throbbing pussy and started fucking me roughly, grunting with the force behind each thrust. Juice was dripping out, coating my ass, and I could feel his balls slapping wetly against me. Shit it felt good; it had been so long since I had really been fucked.

Suddenly, he pulled out of my pussy. I whimpered at the conflicting feelings of relief and disappointment that it was over. Until I felt his cock against my asshole.

I tried to push him away, begged him not to do that. He just held me still while he slowly but steadily forced his cock into my ass. Oh my fucking God it hurt! It felt like he was pushing a club inside me.

I was sobbing in pain by the time he had the whole length of his cock inside me. He held still and started to gently rubbed my clit,and bent over to bite my nipples.

Something strange happened then; the pain vanished, and pleasure flowed through my body. He smiled and began fucking my ass with long slow strokes. He never stopped massaging my clit as he fucked me.

"Fuck yea baby, your ass is so tight. Doesn't that man of yours fuck this sweet little ass?" he grunted.

I couldn't get myself under control enough answer. Once again my body failed me and I was cumming again, sobbing with pleasure. When my ass clenched around his cock he moaned and shot his load deep in my ass.

When the spasms subsided he sat back and caught his breath. I slid weakly into the chair beside him and sat trembling with the aftershocks of pleasure. I tried to pretend it was all no big deal, that stuff like this happened everyday, and walked to the sink to get a drink of water.

"So you got what you wanted. Can I have those pictures now?" I said with forced casualness.

He laughed and started getting dressed, "Oh I may be satisfied, but I'm a long way from finished." he leered.

My breath caught in my throat and I felt my head start to swim. I wanted to scream - as much as wanted him out of my life, my nipples were already hardening at what else might come. As I picked up my clothes off the kitchen floor, I wondered how long I'd have to wait to find out.

Shylady
Shylady
9 Followers