Shopping for Bras and Flashing Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lord have mercy on them," because Susan was topless in the dressing room.

Pretending they weren't looking and acting as if they weren't enjoying the free show, they all adverted their stare when the saleswoman walked over with some different colored bras. Assuredly, having seen this behavior before, she knew what the three men were doing. Instead of going into the dressing room from the end with the opened the curtain, she entered by the other end and opened the curtain wider than necessary to give all the men a good look of Susan's exposed breasts without even having to see her reflection in the mirror. Then emerging from the same end and looking at the open end of the curtain as if looking to see what they were seeing, she looked at them not with disappointment or disapproval but with sexual excitement.

Perhaps they inspired the sexy saleswoman to flash her boobs to men one day. Not knowing her well enough to read her look, perhaps she wished that she was giving them a striptease of her breasts and that they were staring at her? Perhaps, being that she worked in a lingerie store and a shapely body was a condition of her employment, the saleswoman had big breasts too. Certainly her breasts weren't as big as Susan's D cup breasts but she was definitely a full C cup.

With the saleswoman leaving them to assist another customer, the men refocused their attention to Susan's massive melons. Trying on and modeling bra after bra and making her selection of which bras to buy, she took her sweet take putting on her bra and removing her bra while standing there topless to exam the bra in her ungloved hands. When the show was over, before getting dressed, before putting on her bra and blouse, and before donning her white gloves, she turned and looked at the men and smiled.

"Tommy," said the woman to the right of Susan while poking her head out of the curtain, the young man's mother. Even though she barely opened the curtain, it was obvious that Tommy's mother was standing there in her bra and panty. "See if you can find this blouse in a size 8," she said handing her son the blouse and exposing most of her bra clad breast and panty to him and the other two men sitting there on the bench.

No doubt not wanting to miss Susan's finale, Tommy found what he needed and hustled back to his mother. Not thinking, probably because he was so sexually excited from Susan's strip tease show and seeing her standing there topless, when Tommy returned with the larger sized blouse, he pulled back the curtain, as if he was about to climb in the bathtub to take a shower. Taking her a long second to react, topless and with her tits exposed to all three men, including her son, especially her son, there was Tommy's mother wearing nothing but her panties and an embarrassed look. Tommy stared while his mother screamed. Too late for her to cover herself, but not too late for all three men to see the sideshow, Tommy and the other two men saw his mother's B cup breast and panty clad ass.

Wow! What a day. What an incredible day.

"Tommy!"

Trying to cover her breasts with her hand and forearm while trying to close the curtain, not as quickly as she wanted to, she struggled to close the jammed curtain while Tommy returned to his bird's eye seat to stare at his mother's breasts with one eye and Susan's breasts with his other eye. Having to submit to fully exposing both of her breasts again for the sake of closing the stuck curtain, Tommy's mortified mother finally uncovered both breasts to reach up to close the curtain with both hands.

Finally, concluding her flashing game, Susan caught them all looking and enjoying the display of her bare breasts. She saw them all staring. Obviously, she knows they've been watching her undress, flash her tits, and model her bras. She knows they've seen her big tits. Yet, still standing there topless, moving the curtain to the side and more open, she looked right at them while purposely flashing them her breasts.

"Which of these bras do you like?" Holding out the red, the blue, the green, and the yellow, she addressed them as if she was fully dressed instead of standing there topless. Her huge melons with her demitasse saucer sized areolas and thumb sized nipples begged to be touched, felt, fondled, caressed, and sucked.

Brazenly blatant and immodestly immoral, still standing there with her breasts, her areolas, and her nipples so completely exposed, the three men appeared more embarrassed than she did. No doubt, they'd give anything for her to invite them to touch them, feel them, fondle them, and caress them before sucking her big tits. Instead of looking up at her and instead of looking at the bras that she held in each hand, one man addressed her tits.

"I like them all, especially the red one," said the 60-year-old man.

Acting uncomfortably embarrassed that not only she knew that he had been peeping on her but also that the saleswoman knew too, perhaps he feared that he'd be reported to the police and arrested as a peeper. Yet if she was purposely showing him her breasts, than by definition, he wasn't peeping. He was just looking at all that she was showing and all that she wanted him to see. No doubt, even though he now knew better and even though he knew that she was obviously, purposely flashing him, he still appeared embarrassed by her blatant display of her semi-naked body.

Uncomfortably embarrassed that she caught him looking, perhaps figuring that she'd complain and make a scene at the front desk, he stood to leave. Giving the woman the privacy that she deserved to get dressed, he walked a distance away and stood between the dressing room and the front desk to wait for his wife to emerge from the dressing room while still waiting for his wife to emerge from the dressing room. Nervous albeit still sexually excited, perhaps fearing that the saleswoman would call the police for him spying on her customer, he acted as if he didn't know if he should stay or flee.

"I'll take these," said Susan marching by him to the sales desk to hand the saleswoman her bras.

THE END

12