Shopping For Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it happened.

My legs buckled under the weight of Veronica's body when her legs gave way to her orgasm. She released the stranger from her grip and struggled to stifle her involuntary screams and it was clear she was experiencing one of the most intense orgasms she'd ever had. Her legs had given way completely and she was only being held up by the hardness of my own cock impaling her from behind and my vice like grip on her hips. I too began to shudder in ecstacy and emptied my balls deep into her for what seemed like an age. She gasped for air as I took my turn to dig my fingers into her soft flesh as wave after wave of warm cum entered deep into her.

At last it was over, we were both breathing heavily as I withdrew from her and hurriedly refastened my pants, Veronica stood to cover herself and brushed down her skirt to regain a perfectly respectable demeanour. The only sign of our exertions was her slightly dishevelled hair and very red flushed face. I opened the curtain and stepped out of the cubicle keen to leave the store as quickly as possible

Realising the show was over, the stranger began to refasten his belt as he attempted to tuck away his still erect cock. Without warning, and I thought quite bizarrely, Veronica suddenly started apologising for what she had done! I couldn't believe she was apologising for providing a close up sex show! She was apologising for giving him something that most men could only dream of experiencing

Even he was surprised at her sudden change of mood and spoke for the first time when he assured her that he wasn't at all offended, he added that the hardness of his cock showed that he had found the whole experience as enjoyable (well, almost!) as we had.

When Veronica heard the 'well, almost' part of his assurance, she turned to face me, kissed me lightly on the lips and whispered 'I'm sorry, but I will regret it forever if I don't to this' and closed the curtain between us. Once again, I found myself alone outside the cubicle. Stunned, I remained motionless and couldn't quite believe what she had done.

Through a small gap at the side of the curtain, I stared open mouthed and watched her kneel before the stranger again, her hands went up and unbuckled his belt, her fingers appeared to be shaking as she slowly undid the buttons of his fly one by one to allow his now partially subsided erection to free itself to her gaze. With a flick of her hand she brushed back her hair and moved forwards to get closer to the semi erect flesh, taking a firm grip she began to pull back the foreskin exposing the smoothness of its purple head. The effect was immediate, blood instantly flowed straight back into the semi rigid cock and Veronica audibly purred with satisfaction when the stranger began to moan quietly above her and grow in her hand. The size of the cock increased visibly each time she pulled the skin roughly down the hardening shaft, until she soon had to use her hand to cover the head at the top of each stroke. From my viewpoint I could see everything in profile -- I'm sure that was what Veronica had intended from the start, motionless I took in the scene before me, Veronica had begun to increase the speed and ferocity of each stroke.

All the time the stranger moaned above. When he started moving his hips backwards and forwards, Veronica shifted her position to allow him room to thrust harder, whispering over and over again 'Good boy, there's a good, good boy!'

The encouragement spurred him on in his efforts to fuck her hand, with his eyes closed she continued to encourage him;

'Good boy, fuck my hand you good boy'.

She leant closer;

'There's a good boy, fuck my hand harder, stick your cock into the air'. She moved closer as the bulbous head thrust into the space between them.

With each thrust she continued her praise; 'There's a good boy, fuck my hand harder. Harder, harder, you know you want to come in my hand, you're a good boy.'

The stranger was in heaven and Veronica continued praising him like a pet dog. By now she was so close he was almost hitting her face with his swinging balls.

'There's a good boy. Come on fuck my hand, you good........good........boy, good...' she lowered her head and licked her lips; 'boy, ..........mmmphh!'

His entire length disappeared from view as she engulfed him.

My God, she was sucking him off! She immediately rose to her knees and began taking him deep into her gaping mouth and throat. Each time he pulled back the huge head almost slipped from her stretched lips. I could not believe she had gone this far, stroking and wanking another man didn't seem to be too bad if she was happy and willing for it to happen, but actually eating the cock of another man caused some unexpected inner emotions, to confuse me even more my own cock was beginning to grow, against every instinct I would have expected.

When the stranger opened his eyes and gripped the back of Veronica's head, all three of us knew what was about to happen, and a second later it did. Veronica had just enough strength to fight his grip and removed the now huge erection from her mouth before the first spurts of hot cum flew from his straining balls to splash onto the curtain behind her and the floor between them.

For what seemed like minutes rather than what was really just a few seconds, cum continued to spurt from him until at last he let out a final low groan and slumped against the wall. Veronica leant forward to flick her tongue over the deep purple head to take a little taste of his salty fluid.

Before he recovered enough to stand without the assistance of the wall, Veronica was up, skirt and blouse tidied and hair brushed back with slightly sticky fingers. She looked flustered, bright red and incredibly sexy.

The stranger remained speechless as she calmly blew him a kiss and closed the curtain to leave him breathing deeply with a pool of cum at his feet. We walked out of the fitting room holding hands trying to appear as relaxed as possible.

'Everything ok?' asked the assistant as she removed one earpiece, 'You look really hot and flushed'. I was sure I detected a ripple of a smile on her lips.

'I'm fine thanks,' came Veronica's reply 'but you really should get the heating in the fitting rooms checked. I was nearly roasted in there!'

'You look like it, too' came the quick reply and this time I definitely saw a knowing smile. The fact that my cock was straining against the material of my jeans caused her eyes to widen, but by now I couldn't have cared less; this had been the most incredible shopping trip ever, Veronica had given me a blow job in front of a guy I had never met before and never would see again, I had fucked her for his viewing pleasure to fulfil her greatest fantasy, and finally, I had been excluded as a participant in her private fantasy as she gave in to her own desires to suck the cock of a complete stranger.

All I wanted to do now was get her home.

12