Shopping for Panties

Story Info
A panty man's fantasy.
3.2k words
4.57
159.5k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shopping for Panties – Unfortunately a total work of fiction

I stood nervously outside the entrance in the mall walkway, unsure if I wanted to enter. I had been anxiously looking forward to this event but now that it had arrived I was unsure if I would have the nerve to complete my purchases. For some time, I had been in love with female lingerie and wore panties everyday, all day. Now that I had the opportunity to buy my own and start my collection I was hesitant to proceed. I knew that if I met an acquaintance, or if the sales lady was not friendly I would die of embarrassment.

Gathering up my nerve I entered the store. I looked nervously around and was delighted at the selection the store carried. Silk panties, lace panties, cotton panties, thongs, and bikinis, the selections seemed endless. I immediately noticed that I was the only male in the store. In fact, except for a rather nice looking lady who appeared to be in her thirty’s, I was the only customer.

I approached a display of Secret Treasures panties hanging on plastic hangers, my eyes on the many colors available. I knew that a size 7 fit me perfectly and started browsing the rack for this size. The naughtiness and excitement of what I was doing and the abundant supply of sexy lingerie was thrilling and having a sexual effect on me. I could feel my erection stiffing and was not sure the bikini panties I was wearing could contain it.

As I reached for a pair of light blue bikinis in the appropriate size I was startled when I heard “May I help you, Sir?”

I turned around and was face-to-face with the store sales lady. I could feel my face turn red as I stammered, “I’m j-just looking.” I knew my sexual excitement was apparent and held the pair of panties I had taken from the display in front of my trousers to hide the bulge formed there. I noticed the other customer was watching our exchange with obvious amusement.

“Fine, Sir” replied the sales lady with a twinkle in her eye as she glanced at the panties I was holding in front of me. “My name is Janice and I will be happy to assist you in finding whatever you need. It’s nice to see a man shopping in our store. Please don’t hesitate to ask for any assistance you may need.”

Even though I was embarrassed to be shopping for ladies underwear I took a moment to check out the sales lady. She appeared to be in her late thirty’s with a slim figure. She had blonde hair and a pleasing face and I noticed she had an ample bustline. She was not altogether unattractive.

“Thank you”, I replied.

I watched as she walked to a nearby display and started to tidy up. I couldn’t help but wonder what underwear her blouse and knee-length skirt was hiding from my view.

I returned to browsing the Secret Treasures display and was once again lost in the feel of the nylon-lycra panties as I selected several more pairs, one pink, one black and a white pair with lace across the front and around the waist.

I looked around the store and noticed that the other customer had joined me on the other side of the Secret Treasures display.

“An excellent selection,” she said softly in a voice that could only be heard by me. “Those should look very nice on you. Don’t be embarrassed; I know you’re shopping for yourself. I recognize the signs. My ex-boyfriend was into panties and I used to watch him shop. I come here often hoping to meet another man who loves panties and sexy lingerie as much as I do. You’ll need a garter belt and some stockings to wear with them.”

I had no reply. I was stunned. I was speechless as she joined me on my side of the display and called to Janice. My erection got stiffer and I could feel the head of my cock poking out of the top of my bikini panties causing a prominent bulge in the front of my loose-fitting trousers.

“Janice, could you help us please?” she said loudly looking at her.

“What can I do for you”, Janice said joining us at the Secret Treasures display.

“This gentleman needs a garter belt and some stocking to go with the panties he’s selected. Can you help us find one?”

“Certainly”, she replied. “I didn’t realize you were together. What size do you wear dear”, she said addressing her question to my newly acquired shopping companion.

“Oh, it’s not for me”, was the quick response. “This gentleman is shopping for himself and I’m sure he doesn’t know what size he needs.”

She was looking directly at me obviously enjoying my embarrassment. “My name is Sharon”, she said placing her arm around my waist. “What’s yours?”

“Jim”, I managed to get out through my dry mouth.

“Well Jim, lets see if we can find some sexy ladies underwear to really get you dressed up.”

Janice beamed. She looked first at my red face and her gaze then traveled down the front of my trousers, resting on the bulge she discovered there.

“I see”, she said. “It looks like he is really enjoying shopping in our store. I think we can find something to fit him, although, to be sure, he will need to try the items on. Please wait just a moment and I’ll be right with you.”

She turned and walked directly to the entrance of the store. She closed and locked the door placing a “Back in one hour” sign in the window. With the door closed and the window displays blocking the windows there was little chance that anyone outside the store could see what was going on inside.

“Now, what was it you needed”, she said approaching us.

“As a minimum he will need a garter belt and stockings”, Sharon replied. “And I think that’s just the beginning.”

“Well follow me”, she said leading us toward the back of the store. “Here we are. Excuse me dear”, she said looking at Sharon. I need to get a waist measurement for Jim.

She took the tape measure from around her neck and reached around my waist and pulled it snug. “Hmmm, 38 inches, that should be a large. Although maybe I should make allowance for this”, she said brushing my erection.”

“I noticed it too”, said Sharon “It looks delicious. That’s how I knew he was shopping for himself. If he were shopping for someone else he wouldn’t be so excited.”

“He’s just going to have to try it on, Sharon”, she said as she removed a lacy garter belt from the display along with a pair of white thigh-hi stockings. “The dressing room is over here.”

Janice and Sharon escorted me to the dressing room. I was completely at their mercy. My knees were weak as I entered the dressing room and attempted to close the curtain.

“That won’t be necessary”, Sharon said blocking my movement and standing in the dressing room doorway. “You’re going to have to model your new lingerie wardrobe for us and we have to instruct you in the proper method of wearing such sexy items. Why don’t you just go ahead and get undressed.”

Sharon’s hand found the front of my trousers and she squeezed my hard-on. Leaning in she whispered in my ear, “This is going to be so much fun.”

I couldn’t believe that this was happening to me. It was beyond my wildest fantasy. Looking at the ladies I kicked off my shoes. My hands were trembling as I undid my belt. I quickly unzipped my trousers and they dropped to my feet.

“Mmmmm”, was the response from the ladies as they gazed at my exposed panties and the inch or two of cock that was sticking out the top. They were standing in the doorway with their arms around each other’s waist.

I quickly unbuttoned my shirt and removed it. My t-shirt was next. I sat on the dressing room bench and finished removing my trousers and my socks. My panties were next and I was completely naked in front of two female strangers.

“Turn around for us”, Janice said.

I stood and did as instructed and was pleased that the ladies liked what they saw. I could see the sight of my naked body, complete with erection, was having as much effect on them as the sight of all the sexy lingerie was having on me.

“Lets start with the stockings”, said Janice, first opening the package and then handing one of the stockings to Sharon. “Lets help him with these, dear”.

Both ladies kneeled in front of me, one on either side. I watch as they gathered the silky material in their hands and each, grabbing a lifted ankle, started sliding a stocking over each foot. My already hard cock twitched as the silky material of the stocking made contact.

“I hope you’re watching how this is done”, said Sharon. “You have to be careful that your nails don’t catch and put a run in the nylons.”

Slowly, almost in unison, the ladies brought the stocking up my legs, smoothing out any wrinkles along the way. I was in ecstasy as I felt the smooth nylon enclose my legs. The added sensation of their hands was almost more than I could bear. I held my breath as my cock, seemingly with a mind of its own, pulsed in anticipation of what was to come.

“Hmmmm, are you seeing what I’m seeing”, Janice said to Sharon. I think we may have a cleanup to take care of if we don’t slow down.

“Yes I think your right”, Sharon replied as she snuggled the stocking up on my thigh as far as it would go with the back of her hand resting lightly against my nuts. “Stand up, Jim, lets see if we got them even”.

I watched in the mirror as both ladies evened up the stockings. It was an erotic sight with the light shining off the stockings and my cock sticking out harder that it had been in some time.

“Now for the garter belt”, said Janice handing it to Sharon. “Let see if I picked the right size.”

Still kneeling, Sharon leaned forward and slid her arms around me and positioned the garter belt around my waist. Her actions caused her head to be in perfect alignment with my raging hard-on. She took the opportunity to open her mouth slightly and engulf the head of my cock. My breath caught as I felt the sensations of her wet tongue. I almost came on the spot.

Janice had taken notice of Sharon’s actions. She began to remove her blouse and skirt as I watched her strip show. I was pleased to see that she was wearing a bra, lacy panties, garter belt, and stockings, all in red. On her small feet she had a pair of matching 3-inch heels. The contrast between the material and her fair skin was very sexy. She stepped close to me and placed my hand on her backside inviting me to rub and squeeze her round, panty clad ass. Raising herself on her tiptoes, her lips sought mine and I could smell her very pleasant perfume. I didn’t resist as her tongue exited her slightly parted mouth seeking mine.

The combination of Janice’s sexy body next to mine, her tongue in my mouth, and Sharon’s manipulations of my cock with her mouth and tongue was more than I, or any other man, could bear. My breath caught and I could feel my passion rising. I grabbed the back of Sharon’s head and pulled her closer causing my cock to enter deep into her mouth.

“Uhhhhhhh I’m cumming”, I managed to groan in warning as my cock erupted in Sharon’s mouth. She gulped spurt after spurt of my discharge in an eager manner insuring my cock was sucked clean.

My knees were weakened by the actions of my cock. With a dreamy expressing on my face I sat down to the bench. My desires were sated for the moment and my cock started to rapidly deflate.

“Oh no”, said Sharon, removing my cock reluctantly from her mouth. “We’re not finished yet. We still have the panties and, I think, a lacy bra for you to try on. Stand up and we’ll show you how to fasten your garters.

Summoning my will I forced my weakened knees to support my weight. I leaned against the girls for support as they manipulated the fastenings on the garter belt and soon had my stockings secure. The straps running down my ass felt pleasantly pleasing.

Janice picked up the pair of white lacy panties I had selected earlier. “I think we have a matching bra for these”, she said handing them to Sharon. “I’ll go get it while you assist him in putting these on. Be back in a moment”.

I watch Janice’s round ass sway as she walked away. It was a delightful sight. Sharon brought me back to my surroundings as she slipped the panties over my raised legs, one at a time, and pulled them up over my stockings and garter belt. She gently arranged my flaccid cock and nuts in the silky panties.

We both looked at my reflection in the dressing room mirror and were please with what we saw. I watched as her hands started unbuttoning her blouse. Slowly she removed it revealing that she was not wearing a bra. Not that she needed one. Her tits were perfectly rounded with rose-colored erect nipples that tilted up just begging to be suckled and tongued. Her skirt was next and the wet spot on her light blue bikini panties betrayed her own arousal. I could not resist the temptation and pulled her close. My hand started caressing her breasts and slowly started sliding its way down to her moist womanhood. My fingers slid under the waistband of her panties and found her lower lips. She moaned as my index finger parted those lips and found her erect clit. I began to gently massage it. It wasn’t long before the desired effect was achieved. Her hips began to move involuntarily.

“Ohhhhh”, she cried as she climaxed. It was her turn for her legs to give out and she leaned against me, hugging me tightly. I continued rubbing her clit with my finger until she couldn’t stand it anymore. She grabbed my hand and pulled it from her panties. “Mmmmmm”, that was very nice”, she said rising to kiss me. I could taste my cum on her tongue which was strangely erotic.

“Ah, I see you two have been busy”, said Janice returning with a lacy white bra. Her eyes were on Sharon’s ample curves and bare breasts. She positioned herself directly behind Sharon and began rubbing her panty-covered mound against Sharon’s round bottom, an action that Sharon did not object to.

“Let’s see if I’m a good judge of bra sizes”, she said putting the frilly garment around my waist with the fasteners in front. Sharon took it from there and snapped the fasteners. She rotated the bra until the cups were in front and the snaps in back. Holding the straps out she invited me to place my arms in the openings. She raised the straps over my shoulders. Janice had selected a perfect fit. The little “A” cups were just the right size to cover and hold my small man tits without looking ridiculous. I immediately felt sorry for all the ladies who actually wore an “A” cup. It was all right for me but I felt that a girl should have a bit more.

“Well lets see what we’ve created”, said Janice stepping back and pulling Sharon with her. “I think he needs to model his new underwear for us.”

Janice sat down on the bench and invited Sharon to join her by patting the cushion besides her. Sharon didn’t hesitate and sat down next to her. “Walk around and show off for us” she said.

I did as instructed feeling the swishing of my stockings rubbing together and my stocking covered feet on the store carpet. I watched the girls and they began to gently caress each other. Their lipstick-covered lips met and they tasted each other.

I knew what was about to happen and returned to the dressing room. I sat opposite them and watched the girl-girl show. It wasn’t long before they were both completely naked and moaning softly. The sight of two naked girls pleasing each other caused my cock to get rock hard again. I rubbed it through my panties as I watched the show.

Sharon left the bench and kneeled on the floor. Her lips started kissing their way down toward their target, the slightly hairy mound between Janice’s legs. Janice spread her legs in anticipation.

I pulled the front of my panties down allowing my hard cock to jump free. I grabbed it and started slowly stroking it up and down as I watch the girl’s performance.

Sharon’s expert tonguing of Janice’s pussy was very erotic to me and very pleasing to both of them. Janice began involuntarily thrusting her hips while placing her hands on the back of Sharon’s head holding her tightly. Sharon rose up, her ass pointing directly at me as if it were asking me to do something. I slid from the bench and positioned myself behind her. I began rubbing my hard cock up and down her naked slit. Her moans matched Janice’s as my cock head found her wet opening. She pushed backward causing my shaft to fully enter her. I began thrusting and she matched my thrusting, thrust for thrust. Janice picked up on the rhythm and was soon moving in unison with us.

It didn’t take long. Our movements reached a crescendo with Sharon climaxing first. Her pleasure was passed along to Janice who began to tremble in release. I managed to hold out for last. All three of us began to cum filling the small dressing room with our scents and passionate moans.

Afterwards, we rested for a moment until Janice began to stir. “Now that was a wonderful experience”, she said. “I think we’ve won a new customer. I thank you for your help Sharon”.

“I’m happy to be of assistance”, was Sharon’s response. “Now I need to get myself and Jim dressed and take him shopping for shoes. He can’t wear nylons without proper heels. I know just the place”.

We all began dressing and I donned my outer clothes over my new underwear. After we finished I paid for my purchases, gave Janice a kiss and a hug and told her that I would return for future purchases. I knew we would become lifelong friends and relished the thought that this lady knew of my secret fetish. She quickly scribbled her name; address and phone number on the back of a business card and put it in my hand.

Sharon and I left the lingerie store, arm-in-arm, heading for the shoe store. I wondered what future sexual exploits were in store for this remarkable woman and I.

The End