Shopping For That Special Night

Story Info
She takes husband on an erotic shopping trip.
2.3k words
4.46
108.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mjb
mjb
10 Followers

Angela had made reservations for us Saturday night, at one of the nicer restaurants in the city. I usually try not to work past noon on Fridays and when I came home she told me, “We are going shopping this afternoon.”

She was ready to go so we immediately headed to the local mall. After driving a little way I noticed that she was wearing her tan skirt that she had bought earlier in the year, she didn’t it wear very often because she thought it was a little to short.

I said, “I like your skirt.” And she just replied with a mischief’s grin.

She was also wearing only a cotton spaghetti strap shirt. The kind that she normally only wears under her more conservative button up shirts. Her cleavage was distracting me to the point of wreak less driving.

This was more revealing than she usually dressed. But every once in a while she will wear something a little more risqué knowing that it drives me crazy.

I enjoy seeing my wife wear more reviling outfits, not only for my eyes but so that I can enjoy the clandestine stares of the men trying to sneak a look at her beautiful tits and ass.

Since it was close to lunch time we stopped at a restaurant close to the mall for a quick bite before the shopping began. Other than me staring at her though out the meal, lunch was uneventful.

As we were paying the check I asked, “What are we shopping for.”

She replied, “I want to pick out something special for dinner tomorrow night.” This sounded reasonable to me; however I was shocked when she added, “First we will have to go to Victoria’s Secrets to get some underwear and a bra because I’m not wearing either right now”.

I needed to pick my jaw up off the floor after that statement. I was immediately excited knowing that she was sitting across from me in that short skirt with nothing on underneath.

I was watching her with renewed interest as we walked out to the car for the short drive across the street to the mall. Just to prove to me that she was telling the truth she lifted the back of her skirt on the way to the car, showing me just a glimpse of the bottom of her ass.

The drive to the mall was sweet with anticipation of what was going to happen in the next few hours.

Arriving at Victoria’s Secrets she said, “I need to get a pretty push up bra and maybe some thong underwear, would you like to help me pick them out?”

My head was spinning as I looked at all of the sexy lingerie and mentally pictured it on my wife.

After picking out a sexy black push up bra and some thong panties she told me, “don’t you wander to far from the changing room door. And keep your eyes open.”

She then proceeded into the changing room closing the door behind her. After a few agonizing minutes she slowly opened the door giving me a wonderful view as she stood there in the bra and panties.

She asked, “Do you approve.”

I stammered, “They look great.”

She looked past me as she said; “Now I need something sexy to wear after we get home from dinner. Why don’t you see if you can find something for me to try on.”

I turned to scamper off on a search for something for after dinner. And noticed what Angela had been glancing at as she talked to me. There was another man in the store about fifty feet away browsing the sale racks. I was not sure whether he had witnessed Angela’s fashion show or not. But I had the more important task of finding a suitable outfit on my mind.

In just little while I returned with a thin peach colored silk chemise and a transparent blue sleep shirt. I handed them to Angela over the door and waited.

After what seemed hours she opened the door to reveal the chemise. It was outstanding her erect nipples were straining against the silk begging to be set free.

She did that over the shoulder look at her ass that women do so well and stated, “It is too short if I bend over you will be able to see everything.”

As she said this she turned away from me and bent down as if to prove her point. She was right it was short not only could I see that she had removed the thong I could also see that her pussy was getting wet from teasing me.

She said “I think I will try on the sleep shirt.” And back she went into the dressing room.

A moment later she opened the door to show me the see-through sleep shirt. As I was drooling I said, “I think we have a winner.”

As she looked past me she replied “It might be a little too see-through, I need to see for myself.”

With that she walked past me heading to a mirror on the wall to have a look.

As I turned to watch her I now saw that the gentleman I had noticed earlier was much closer, he was holding up a slip as if he was inspecting it. I could tell that he didn’t even see the slip but was looking past it at the show my wife was providing.

He watched as Angela walked over to the wall and stood in front of the mirror in all of her glory. And what a show it was, she was right it was very see through. She stood in front of the mirror for a little while turning this way and that then walked slowly back to the changing room saying, “this one will do.”

As Angela changed I paid for our selection and gave the guy in the store a wink and he broke into a grin so wide I thought his head might split in half.

We then headed for a department store with a wide selection of women’s clothing. Angela said “be looking for something sexy.”

After we had both looked through dresses, tops and skirts we had picked out three different outfits and some black strappy high heels, all of which in my opinion were sexy. Off we headed to the changing room.

As Angela went into the changing room she left the door ajar just enough for me to watch her as she changed. At first I thought that leaving the door ajar was an accident but I could tell by the way she positioned her body showing just the right areas in the crack of the door that it was totally intentional.

The first item she tried on was a simple black dress. It was a little sheer and if you used your imagination you could just make out the outline of her nipples and thong as she stepped out into the light of the store.

She sashayed the fifteen feet to the 3way mirror and began to check out the dress. Looking herself over as I watched her every move she said, “This is no good, you can see my panties through this dress.” She then reached up and slowly removed her thong commenting to herself, “there that’s better.”

And she was right , with the brighter lights above the mirror you could not only make out the outline of her nipples, you could also see her patch of dark pubic hair, as she turned around and showed herself off. After she made sure I had a nice long look she headed back to the changing room to for the next outfit.

As she was walking back we both noticed the gentleman from the previous store. He had evidently followed us hoping to get a better look. He gave Angela a long look as she walked back to change, he was trying not to be too obvious. Angela gaining courage looked right at him making brief eye contact as she before going into the dressing room.

I was sure the show was over or at least postponed until this stranger left. He was positioning himself so close to the dressing room that I could just turn and speak to him. I was building anger for this stranger for ruining my show and as I turned to tell him to leave the look that came over his face told me something surprising was happening.

I turned back around to see that Angela had left the dressing room door open farther this time, and was now completely visible to me and the stranger. I began to watch enthralled as she changed forgetting all about the stranger watching with me.

This time as she pulled the dress off she stood in front of the little mirror in the dressing room and began to run her hands over her naked body, she was obviously doing this well aware of her audience and it was obvious she was enjoying herself as she caressed her hardening nipples and ran her hands over her cute ass.

After a minute or so of stroking herself, she put on the push up bra making sure that her breast were positioned to show as much as possible.

She then took the next outfit off the hanger it was a very low-cut summer sweater and short pleated skirt. She pulled on the sweater and then she bent over to pick up the skirt. As she did this she made sure her legs were spread enough to let us see every inch of her now wet cunt. She stepped into the skirt and as she turned around she had a look of feigned surprise on her face.

I turned and there was our gentleman friend standing right behind me. I was so interested in Angela’s show I had all but forgotten his presence. By the look of pleasure on his face I could tell that he had just seen a great show of everything my wife has.

Angela came right out of the dressing room and walked over to the mirror as if she were all alone in the store. As I followed her over to the mirror our friend followed, staying a few feet behind me.

As I came close to her she said over her shoulder, “Do you think this skirt is too short to wear in public.”

Of course I replied, “No not at all.”

She then bent forward to adjust the straps on her left shoe causing the skirt to ride up high on her ass. She was right the skirt was so short you could see her now dripping pussy lips. And I’m sure our friend could see them also. She stated, “I would be too embarrassed to wear this to a nice restaurant.”

Walking past the stranger and I, she headed back to the dressing room for outfit number three.

This time with no inhibitions at all she didn’t even bother to close the door at all giving me and our friend a great view of her changing from outfit two to outfit three. As she removed her bra she put on the final dress, a little white number that buttoned all the way up the front.

I could see that the material very thin as she put it on. She tuned and walked over to me, without even buttoning up the dress and whispered, “My hands are shaking and I can’t get it buttoned.”

I don’t know where it came from but I whispered back, “Why don’t you let our friend here give you a hand.”

And with that she stepped over to the stranger and asked him, “Will you button me please.”

The man looked as if someone had just slapped him in the face.

He knelt down and with hands shaking started to button the dress at the bottom, slowly working his way up. As he fumbled with the buttons Angela was leaning forward so that his face was only inches from her hot pussy. As he got to the buttons at her crotch Angela leaned forward with a sigh so that his fingers were brushing against her swollen pussy lips.

Angela was so wet I thought that she was going to cum right in the store but she held steady as he continued up her body one button at a time finally reaching her chest and taking every opportunity to brush his hands against her soft tits.

When he reached the final button Angela said in a breathless voice, “Thank you very much”.

She then looked at me with her glazed eyes and turned back to the dressing room.

This time with all her inhibitions gone she left the door open and slowly unbuttoned the dress. Turning to face us she put her leg up on the seat in the room and ever so slowly ran her hands down her body to her pussy.

Her breathless moans told us that she was close to orgasm as she rubbed her clit and penetrated her pussy with her fingers. She opened her eyes and looked directly at the stranger and me as her body shuddered with the power of her cumming.

She then slowly pulled the door shut.

I looked at the stranger and said, “Man that was great.”

He looked at me and all he could muster was a weak “yea.”

He then slowly walked away.

My wife came out of the dressing room and said, “I have decided on the black dress.” She then said kind of sheepishly, “I have also decided that I like shopping here.”

I agreed with her and started looking forward to what she might have in store for dinner tomorrow night.

mjb
mjb
10 Followers