Shopping Gang Bang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt so humiliated with everyone watching. It seemed gross in my mind so I figured there is no way I would do that. I just kept licking the outside. He grabbed hold of one of my nipples and pulled up hard and whipped it sideways with the belt. Then he did the same with the other. It was the most painful thing I had ever felt at the time. Motivated, I stiffened my tongue and stuck it straight up his asshole. I slid it up as far as it would go and my lips were kissing his ass. He let go of my nipple but kept on lightly smacking my tits as I tongue fucked his butt. It smelled shitty and more than once I thought I felt cling-ons as I did it. He kept it up until my tits were numb and sore and he was satisfied that his canal was scrubbed clean. I couldn't believe how turned on I was from licking some gross biker's asshole. It was so humiliating.

Then he got up turned around and shoved his cock back down my throat and pulled my hair using my face as a fuck toy. He pummeled in and out of my throat fast until he came. He held my head there with his dick head still on my tongue and blew a gallon of semen down my throat. There was no backing off and I swallowed the salty stuff so I could breath. A lot escaped the corners of my mouth and on my chin to mix with the all of the saliva.

I felt so satisfied that I had made him come and thought it might be over. I swallowed and savored the cum that the biker had forced on me. I was so horny that I would have fucked anything at that point. I was ready to beg. Lucky for me, I didn't have to wait too long.

"Enough fuckin' around. Let's fuck this bitch!" The reality returned as a big, hairy, beer belly slob with a beard and covered in tattoos dropped on me and pulled out his dick. He jammed it in me without any preliminaries.

My biggest shock was how easily it went in. I was so fucking wet. He humped my pussy fast and hard and his weight made it tough for me to even breath. He fucked me hard saying, "This red bitch has a wet fucking cunt!" then he bit down hard on my tit, drawing blood. As I screamed he slapped my face with the belt and shoved part off it in my mouth to bite down on. I could then see the welts on my tits from last beating. He continued to chew on my tits as he fucked me. After a few minutes he filled me with sperm and hopped off, but made me lick his cock clean of his cum and my juices first.

Then another biker stepped up and it was similar to the last. One by one they got on me and fucked the shit out of my sore cunt while either slapping my face or my tits, or biting my tits or spitting on my face. One guy made me open my mouth and spat right down the back of my throat. Then another guy shoved his dick in right after that. It slid all the way in without difficulty that time and his balls were resting on my nose. He held it like that for a while and I couldn't breath. Then he started rhythmically fucking my throat, so I could breath between strokes. His big, heavy nuts kept smashing into my already sore nose. When he final came, he dumped his semen into my throat. I drank it down with enthusiasm. Biker after biker took turns in my mouth and pussy. After anyone of them came, I started begging for another to take his place.

I was double fucked for a while, in both my mouth and pussy. I must have had ten loads of cum in my twat and each new guy slid in effortlessly. They all made me lick them clean and after a while they didn't need to hold me down because I was so eager. My pussy was overflowing and someone took a plastic plate and stuck it under my crotch to catch the cum leaking out. Every once and a while after one of them blew his load all over my face or in my mouth they would take the plate and made me lick up the blobs of cum off of it. I would lick it clean each time. Every guy seemed to enjoy giving me some kind of beating. They would either slap my face, pull my tits or spank my ass as they fucked me. I was in heaven.

Some times when I wasn't sucking anyone's cock, a guy would sit on my face and make me lick his asshole clean. Most were pretty dirty. Others would stand over me jerking off and splashed their cum all over my face and tits or in my hair. It stung when it hit the welts on my tits which brought more tears to my eyes.

Then one guy complained that my pussy was too sloppy for him to feel anything and recommended they try two dicks inside me. Another guy came over and laid down then they rolled me onto him and he jammed his cock up inside me. Then I felt another guy rubbing against him. I screamed in agony as he forced his cock into my cunt too and they both fucked it with their two dicks. I came right away and screamed as the pain and ecstasy ripped through me. I cam e so hard that I passed out for a bit.

I was awoke with a slap on my ass with a belt. I jumped and was lashed several more times across the ass. It was the chick doing it, saying, "Wake up bitch!" They were all laughing at my distress and cheering her on as the belt cut my flesh. They were helping themselves to beer from the fridge. It must have been at least an hour since it all started. I wondered where my friends were?

'SMACK!' "OWWW!"

'SMACK!' "AHHH!"

"SMACK,SMACK,SMACK, SMACK,SMACK!" She was relentless, and I heard someone say, "Look at the blood!" The welts on my ass had indeed drawn blood. I couldn't believe that taking a whipping turned me on so much. I had fantasized about it before but it hadn't happened until then.

"Oh god yes! Whip my ass. Please. Whip my slutty ass. Ahhhh!" I screamed as I almost came from the beating.

I looked over at the clerk in the corner who was staring at me and stroking his erection as I was getting whipped. He licked his lips as he watched me get publicly flogged. Then one of the bikers asked him if he wanted some. He shyly nodded yes. I was humiliated that the boy was going to get a piece of me. It made me even more wet. The biker chick pulled me to my knees by the belt that was still around my neck and walked me like a bitch dog over to him and told me to suck his cock.

I did as instructed and pulled out his cock and gave him some first class head. I easily deep throated his six inches and bobbed up and down for two minutes until he blew his big load into my stomach with the all others with my nose buried in his pubic hair. The bikers cheered the guy on as one of their own. My tummy was getting full from al the sperm I had swallowed but my humiliation was far from over.

Then I felt a warm, wet gob of spit land in the crack of my ass from behind. They were going to do me again. This time the next biker put it up against my asshole and started to push in. I had never experienced anal sex before an started to panic. I tried to protest but the biker bitch pulled up on the belt and slapped my face hard. I knew best to keep quiet. The guy impaling my asshole was saying how useless my cunt was now after that double dicking and finally slammed his meat all the way home into my bowels. The pain drained me and I was passing out again. The guy ass fucking me pulled my hair back to keep me from hitting the floor. Someone squirted beer in my face and I came around again as my ass continued to be assaulted. When he finally ejaculated deep in my rectum he pulled out harshly and made me suck it clean. Another stepped up and took his place, raping my asshole. The first guy I cleaned up had some of my shit on the end of his cock and behind the crown of his dickhead. I knew it was my job to make it sparkly clean and forced myself to ignore the vile taste of my own poop. The sperm taste help mask it anyway.

They all took turns on my butt for what seemed like hours. There was almost no friction left in my sphincter muscle as they all pounded it so hard. Each one had less shit to lick off of it than the one before him too. The one biker must have had a foot long or something because he reached further than the others and after he blew his load, he pulled out sharply and my loose asshole made a floppy farting noise. Some of them were grossed out and the chick made me turn around to see that I had farted out of me what looked like a gallon of come on the floor. After I cleaned up the big dick, she made me come over to the mess and she shoved my face into it. "Fucking eat it bitch!" I knew not to even try fighting it and started lapping up the dirty mess and swallowed it down. I knew better than to puke or I would be eating that as well. The whole time I was lapping it up like a dog the biker chick whipped my ass with the belt. "The faster you clean it up the sooner I'll stop," She added. A few minutes and about twenty strokes of the belt later, the floor was clean.

I was looking in the mirror again, and saw what a mess I was. My back, ass and thighs were red and had welts everywhere. I was covered in dry cum and my face was sore and red. One of the guys suggested Melody get a piece of me. I had been hoping to please her since she started whipping me.

She claimed that she would fuck me better than any of the men did. She looked about thirty five or so, dyed black hair, and had tattoos on her tits which she was showing to everyone, having removed her top. She then proceeded to make me suck them as she started rubbing my numb clit. It felt so fucking good. Her hand was wet from all the cum and my own juices in my crotch. I wanted to come so bad that I was begging her. "Please Melody, please let me come. I'l do anything you want. Anything! Please let me come."

Yes, I was still wet and had to admit that I had came several times while getting fucked and beaten. I was about to come again when she let two fingers slide into my cunt and rubbed my clit with her palm. Then another finger went in; then another. Then I felt her thumb pressing in and I was trying to scream but she shoved a tit deep into my mouth and my loose vaginal muscles yielded to her hand. It was soon up to her wrist. The pain eventually subsided somewhat and she teased me, "Oh you love it, don't you, you little slut? Look at her. She's fucking herself with my hand." I was too.

I was trying so hard to come on her hand. I moaned with pleasure. She then started fingering my asshole with her other hand and soon had four fingers in there easily. I could feel her thumb and was moaning, "Oh my god! Do it!" but she told me to shut up and spit on my face. It was happening and I tried to relax. I looked to the mirror again to see both of her hands inside my body up past her wrists. She then started fucking me as the others cheered her on. Some of them came over to jack off in my face. It was covered in semen again as I took at least a dozen loads. It was in my eyes, hair, nose and mouth and everywhere else. My entire body shook as I came harder than I ever had in my entire life.

Melody fucked my holes raw with her hands but stopped before I could pass out again. She rolled me onto my back, and stood over me. She dropped her cut off shorts, revealing a shaved snatch with shark teeth tattooed around it. She sat down on my chest and made me lick her hands clean, which I gladly did. While I sucked her fingers clean she chugged a beer. Then she just sat there for a while smiling at me, her cunt inches from my face. "Do you want me to eat you?" I asked hesitantly. I wanted that nasty snatch so bad.

"Yes" she replied. I tried to lean up but she pushed me back and said, "Not yet." What was she waiting for? After a minute or two she grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her twat and ordered, "Open up slut!" as she spread her labia which were long and floppy like saddle bags. I opened my mouth wide and felt a long hot stream of piss going straight down into my stomach.

The bikers cheered her on as she emptied her bladder in my mouth. "Drink up, toilet slut!" she ordered. I drank all I could while the rest splashed on my face. When she finished, she made me lick her clean. I licked up all that salty pee and tongued inside her cunt. I licked her pussy all over, inside and out. I then latched my lips around her clit and sucked her until she came. I ate her through multiple orgasms. She was smelly and loose but I licked her good. She controlled my face by pulling my hair and made me tongue fuck her nasty asshole too. She said, "Lil' red must be a dyke. She loves eating my asshole and pussy." She was right. Finally she made me suck her clit again and rode my face hard, grinding down on my tongue until she came one last time. I kept licking until she stood up.

"What do want to do with the bitch now?" someone asked.

Finally the leader stepped up and said, "Fuck it, piss on her!" With that he let go his bladder and pissed into my mouth and all over my face. Soon others followed suit and they all pissed away all that beer on me. Some concentrated on my hair and it was saturated with piss. Then without anymore fanfare they zipped up and left.

I laid there panting heavily while licking up al the piss and cum off of the floor. "Oh my god, what a fucking nasty slut!" I heard a voice say. It was Tammy who was snapping pictures of me with her phone. I didn't even hear them come into the store but he and all the other girls were standing there watching me clean the floor with my tongue long after the bikers had left. My cunt and asshole were still gaping from my gang bang. They all laughed at me and agreed with Tammy.

I was embarrassed but didn't care. I had just received the ultimate fuck and knew that I was a true submissive. I was still rubbing my clit, trying to get off just one more time. "Oh my fucking god, the fucking whore still wants more," Gail stated as she watched me masturbate in my pool of piss. How much time had passed since it began? I don't remember but Louise threw the hundred dollars down onto my body as I shamefully came again while they watched me. I finally came and followed them back out the van. They continued to taunt me all the way home.

After all that, I cut my hair into a bob and got a couple of tattoos. I didn't see much of my friends after that. For the last few weeks of school, word got around that I was a cum slut whore. I fucked anyone who asked me. I begged Tammy to fuck me and she agreed but only with her foot. I remember humping her foot in the girl's bathroom. It was almost to her ankle inside my pussy as she laughed at me. I didn't care how humiliating it was and came hard with her bare toes buried up my snatch. That was the last any of my senior friends had anything to do with me.

I eventually got back together with Nancy. I confessed every detail to her and told her that I was a submissive slut. Nancy stuck with me for the rest of the summer. She supported me while I adjusted to my new role in life. I knew that I had been naïve and stupid and I learned who my real friends were. At first, she was there for me but she treated me like a fragile china doll but I would never be the same again. We went away to school together and shared an apartment.

So after I finished my early class, I went back to my apartment that I was sharing with my roommate Nancy who was still in bed. I pulled the blanket down and crawled between her legs. I started licking her bare pussy lips, admiring the close shave job I did on them the night before. She stirred. "I thought you had a class this morning?" she groaned.

"I did, I just thought I'd come home for breakfast," I said as I dove into her sweet pie. She caressed my hair gently as I tongued her slowly and lovingly. I licked her lips, inside her pussy and down to her asshole and inside it. I tongued the inside of her butt with love before she moaned in delight, than begrudgingly said, "I really love this sweetheart but you have to stop."

"Why?" I managed between licks. She sighed and said she had to go pee. I looked up at her and said, "So go!" and latched tightly onto her pussy with my mouth and held her legs. I went wild on her with my tongue and sucked her clit. She tried to get me off of her at first but was soon humping my face and coming.

"No baby, no, ahhhhh! Yes, fuck yes! AHHHHHHHH!" , she came beautifully and started peeing at the same time. I clamped on tight as not to spill any on the sheets. I swallowed it all down, looking deep into her eyes as I did. When finished, she gave me a hug and kiss and said, "Honey, that's sweet of you but you don't need to do that."

"I just want to show you how much I love you. Besides, I like it. If you're mad you can spank me," I offered and hiked up my long skirt to my waist and bent over her lap.

"I'm not going to spank you until later Krista, and you know you're supposed to wear underwear," Nancy chastised.

"Sorry, I forgot again. Mmmm! I'll just have to do it myself" I said and slapped my ass cheek as hard as I could while never breaking the smile I had. I let my skirt fall back in place. I could tell how badly she wanted to do it but she was forcing me to wait until later.

"There's a rally in the quad tonight. I'll do it then," Nancy told me as she smiled at me with a evil grin.

12