Shopping in the Big Apple Ch. 01

Story Info
You explore you love of leather clothes.
5.1k words
4.7
17.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David's Narrative.

So we are on a shopping trip to the big apple. You've had a great day, bought a new pair of black thigh highs, with a 4" killer heel on. I buy you a gorgeous black leather halterneck mini dress, not to short but very, very sexy. Both purchases are in the softest leather you can imagine. We return to the hotel and get our key from the desk, and as the the elevator takes us up to our suite, you drape yourself around me thrusting your pelvis provocatively into mine as your tongue licks my tonsils. No words are needed, we exit from the elevator, you grab my hand and drag me down the corridor.

We enter our suite and as I kick the door closed with my heel, you are tearing at my clothes and I at yours. When you are completely naked you step away from me do a pirouette in front of me glance at my groin and say

"I see you approve then" I can only nod. I go to the bathroom and on my return you are modelling your boots. Nothing else. My jaw drops and meets my dick coming the other way. The digital camara is on the dressing table and I grab it, point and shoot off three or four shots. You pout. Then you crook your index finger at me and beckon me across the room. You sit on the end of the bed grab my cock and squeeze, too hard for a love squeeze.

"Naughty naughty " you intone, and whilst still holding my cock, stand up and walk to my side, you then crack my behind with your spare hand, hard. I gasp and as I do you squeeze my balls that little bit harder.

"You never asked my permission to take a pic" you inform me. You thwack my arse again, "And that was naughty" as you crack it one more time. As you do you leave go of my manhood which catches me unaware and as you hit me once more my balance has gone and I fall forward, face down onto the bed.

You jump on my back, kind of cowgirl style, so your booted legs are running up the side of my body and the heels are by my armpits. you start to playfully pummel my cheeks with your palms and I start to get frisky and uncomfortable at the same time and I try to throw you off. It doesn't work. Then you give me one almighty crack and I yelp as the ring on your finger has spun round and the stone has broken the skin. You are totally apologetic but at the same time laughing your head off [minx] and you bend over to kiss the injured area, and tell me you are getting a face cloth to wipe the damage clean. It smarted, but so did my pride. I climb off the bed and as you are coming back into the bedroom you eyes lower down my body

"At least I only damaged one side" was your observation. You ask me to bend over so you can administer first aid.

As you start to treat my "wound", I grab you by the waist and pull you onto your back on the bed. You scream and giggle at this little play as I drop to my knees and place my head between your booted thighs. These new boots could have spayed on they fit that well, they looked as if they specifically made for you. I soak up the aroma of the leather and your sex, and then start to lick your inner thighs around the tops of your boots, gently tracing my tongue over the delicate skin. You squirm and moan as I continue. Partially in frustration as I am ignoring your pussy. I first do your left thigh then the right, all the while stroking your booted calves. I skirt across your mound of venus driving you balmy as you thrust your moist sex towards my tongue. But not yet. I got spanked, you get teased. I lick your bald pubic mound that you shaved specially for this trip. Your desire builds rapidly, as it always does and you are squirming with ecstasy desire and frustration at my ministrations. Your clitoris is swelling and I let my tongue lightly caress it. You stifle a cry, and I work my way around your lips lightly caressing them with my tongue and blowing on them.

Suddenly without any warning I dive in my tongue delving deep into your pussy as I gently stroke your body from your ribcage down to your thighs ever so lightly up and down. I take your clit in between my lips and suck gently. You are moaning with total ecstasy as I continue to please you. Suddenly you start to pour out obscenities as you start to cum. So my tongue takes over some more, flicking your clit and lapping your lips, you cum, and as you do you trust your mound into my face. But you have not finished.

As your orgasm fades I start to suck you once more interspersed with my tongue exploring your glorious womanhood. You start to moan gently at first, and then your sensations heighten as your legs come over my shoulders and you squeeze your booted thighs against my head. The aroma sends me and I start to work in earnest on you. You trust hard and fast against me and I keep licking and sucking going up and down your crack. As I reach your clit once more your screams have increased loudly and you yell as you start to cum once more, this time with such ferocity I am struggling between your legs. Your juices are running all over my mouth and chin as the orgasm intensifies and your screaming gets louder still. You thrust your groin agianst me harder lifting your arse off the bed and then the last of your pleasure escapes with such passion your screams register on the Richter scale.

As your orgasm subsides you relax your legs, which allows me to breathe a little more easily. Suddenly the phone rings and you answer it. Apparently reception had received a call saying there were screams coming from our suite and was everything all right.

"It is now" you reply hang up.

You sit up on the bed and smile.

"I think I will wear my new dress to dinner" you inform me "and then we will see what happens afterwards. But first I need to repay a favour" and you drop down on your knees in front of me.

Victoria's Narrative.

You wait patiently whilst I quickly shower and re-do my make-up, fix my hair, and add my new perfume, Beautiful Love by Estee Lauder. I adore the fragrance which sends a shiver of delight through me as I pull on a fresh pair of sheer black stockings, a black satin g-string and slip back into the new leather dress you bought me this afternoon. It feels so sensuous and I can't help caressing it down over body and my thighs savouring the suppleness of the beautifully soft texture of the expensive leather. As we are dining in the hotel's a la carte restaurant on the top floor I know I won't have far to walk so I choose a a pair of Ferragamo patent leather shoes with 6 inch chromed stiletto heels. I know they are almost impossible to walk in but I know you will like it if I wear them for you. I stand up, wobble briefly on the wafer then heels and finally find my balance. But they feel so wonderful and make me feel so very sexy.

Appearing from the bathroom, I ask:

"Well, what do you think?" and do a full twirl pirouetting right in front of you.

"Oh my..." and I hear you gasp before you add "you look absolutely stunning." Then you suddenly put your arms around me, grab my bottom and pull me to you. You start to stroke my leather dress over my bottom and a smile breaks out across your face.

"Happy?" I ask.

"OOOOh yes" is your simple reply but with a huge grin. You move to kiss me but I pull back putting a finger up to your lips.

"Not now, you will ruin my lipstick". I see the disappointment in your face and add: "You do want me to look gorgeous for you don't you".

We leave our room and walk down the corridor to the lift. Within moments you've got your hand caressing the cheeks of my bottom. As the lift ascends I ask with a smile:

"And just how do you intend to eat dinner tonight if you can't keep your hands off me?"

"With a lot of difficulty but I suppose I can only hope I will have something to look forward to later?" I don't answer, leaving you wondering....

At the restaurant the maitre d' escorts us to a table at the far end of it. I feel pairs of eyes looking at me. I love the attention and wiggle my bottom with greater emphasis as if I'm a model on a cat walk trying to attract even more attention. I like the feeling when I show off and people look and imagine I'm going to get a few tongues wagging by being so suggestive. I also know people like to look and then gossip about what they've seen so it gives me buzz. At the final table before being seated in a small but private alcove I see a middle aged lady in a grey tweed suit and a single string of pearls arround a neck lean toward what I assume is her ageing husband. As we pass I overhear just a part of what she says but it's enough:

"...... old enough ... .... ... daughter... and look .... she's ..... .... a slut. It's ....gusting". I just smile to myself. I don't care. I feel fantastic in the leather dress you've bought me and I love it. I slide into the semi-circular bench style seating as you join me for the other side. With a beautiful crisp white linen tablecloth with long overhangs around the circular table it feels very luxurious as I lean back against the deeply upholstered seat.

After the usual preliminaries and making our choice from the menu the waiter leaves with our order. You then turn toward me, beaming as you look at me:

"You are so beautiful and your leather dress is breathtaking. Everyone couldn't take their eyes off you." Just knowing that excites me but we just chat and make small talk for a few minutes as first the wine and then our starter of fresh sea food arrives on a bed of ice including 18 large pacific oysters to share between us. They ooze the freshness of the ocean as they glisten on the platter. I use my oyster fork to slide the first one out of its shell. I slip it into my mouth and keep it there for a few seconds before letting it slide down my throat. I groan with delight.

"Oh these are soooo good" and take my 2nd. But before I slip my fork under the oyster I begin to play with it. You see what I'm doing and ask

"Does that remind you of anything?"

"You know it does" I reply with a knowing smile as I use a single prong of the fork on its fleshy outer lips. I notice you watching me intently as I then play with each one before swallowing it whole. We finish the oysters and sip our wine

"Why do look at each one before you eat it?" you ask.

"Because they remind me of all the pleasure I've had and plan to have. And I like to compare each one with myself and mmm...well with others I've seen".

"You mean...."

"Yes David, oysters look like a beautiful pussy. I don't know if there is such a thing as the perfect pussy but I've seen quite a few that look as if they are close to perfect!" To which you can't resist asking:

"What, pussies or oysters?"

"Well a lady would of course say oysters but perhaps I'm not a lady! So maybe I should say both....."

"You mean you....." I interrupt you,

"David, I'm here with you aren't I? I don't think you should be worried whether I like pussies as well or not do you?" I smile and look into your eyes as I say it, moving my right hand onto your thigh. I close the gap between us so that my leather dress is rubbing against your thigh. You shift position slightly. I know it's my leather dress excites you as well. Your left hand moves down and rests on top of mine. I sense it first before actually feeling it. You apply a little gentle pressure on my hand to which I happily respond as you ease my hand up your thigh very, very slowly. Then you let go, not sure at what point I might pull away. But my hand stays there for a few more seconds before sliding down onto your inner thigh. I use my fingernails to put more pressure on you and slide them imperceptibly up and down. I watch as you silently use your bottom teeth to grip lightly on your bottom lip.

"Oh god Victoria" is all you say. Then you start to say something more but I interrupt.

"Schhh...don't say a word" I whisper and turn slightly to be even closer to you. Just then you feel the toe of my shoe rubbing up and down your lower leg. You shift in your seat and I can just feel your excitement as you begin to run the palm of your hand down across my legs. You squeeze them with a sense of mounting pleasure.

As the waiter returns to remove our empty plates, you move away from me quickly as if caught in a passionate embrace with a secret lover. I giggle with delight as I watch you squirm as if it was your mum seeing you have your first pash as a young boy.

"If you are in a hurry Sir, your main course won't be long" the waiter informs you, who then looks over and winks at me, knowingly. I've seen it all before he says to himself. An older man with taste, style and above all, money. As he hurries away he thinks more about all the younger women he's seen on the arms of older men in the hotel. Why do they find them attractive, he wonders. But he knows why. Because they are attentive, willing to indulge what delights a girl may want, lavishes her with gifts, designer clothes and trips overseas. He smiles to himself as he wonders about the girl in leather who is all over the guy. Why would she want him? Would he want her, he asks himself? Oh yes, she's got the looks, the body and seems to ooze, fuck me now. Probably a complete pain in th bum though and no interest in sex. Who wants a girl who just looks good if she doesn't want to fuck like a lioness he tells himself. And even if she is good in bed, what about her personality? She's probably dumb, just like all the others I see.

Who cares, he says to himself and thinks back to the image of her arriving at the restaurant eager for attention in the figure hugging leather dress and heels that screamed come and fuck me. So he speculates a little more. She's obviously not his wife, may be she's his mistress or just a secret lover of some kind. But what about....he pauses..... oh yeah, of course, she's a whore. Only a whore would dress like that. A prostitute! Hah! That's the only way a guy like that gets a girl like that. He has to pay for it. Yeah, that's what she is, a high class call girl. They all dress like that and they will do anything for....his train of thought is broken by the shouts from the chefs as he enters the kitchen. The order for their table is almost ready. As he prepares to return with their mains, he tells himself to look at the girl more closely.

With the platter of sea food removed you slide in closer to me. I start to stroke your leg again. I turn to face you as if deep in a very private conversation and look into your eyes as I push my right hand deep into your inner thighs and move up slowly. Your breathing becomes heavier as you wonder how far I might go in such a public place. You shuffle forward, your whole body now closer to the table. My eyes don't move as I move my hand up your leg, looking for signs of life in your pants. I am not disappointed. I run my hand up and down just to make sure and now I am. You don't move a muscle and I know I have your undivided attention when, in a swift and what I hope will be for you at least, an unexpected move I quickly pull your zip down and push my hand down under your pants and take a firm hold of what I hope will be a good and very hard erection. I am not disappointed at all.

"Mmmmm.....now don't say a word" I whisper to you, as if it's an instruction. I explore further and you feel my long fingernails move down and start playing with your balls. I pull back and wrap my hand firmly around your cock for the first time. I can't see your cock because of the long overhang of the tablecloth but I can still make a quick mental assessment of its size... "Mmm....You never told me...." but I can't finish the sentence because the waiter has returned with the mains sooner than I thought. I don't want to let him see me move my hand so I keep it where it is, wrapped firmy around your cock. As he begins to serve us from the far side of the table I give your cock a few quick strokes, right in front of him. It's a move calculated to excite you and I know I was discreet but I'm still not prepared when the waiter turns to you and says with unusual emphasis,

"I'm sure you are enjoying your dining experience here tonight, Sir. You have made an excellent choice", looking across at me. As places my food in front of me he says: "And Madam will need to be careful not to spill anything.....", placing strong emphasis on the 'any', adding, but only as an afterthought...."on your dress."

The waiter then adds: "And I noticed earlier you took your oysters left handed so perhaps Madam only requires a fork for your main course....and it will leave your other hand free for".....suddenly the pause in his voice made the restaurant seem to me as quiet as a museum....I shudder what he going to sat next "......for your wine glass perhaps." He then picks up my knife and walks away swiftly from our table. I burst out laughing,

"Oh my god, he knows!"

In the few moments the waiter was at the table, you start to lose your erection just a little, even with my hand still wrapped around it but even as I pick up my fork to eat I start to gently stroke you back to full hardness and I still can't stop giggling at what the waiter said and knows. I stop thinking about though because it doesn't take you long to get your full erection back. As you devour your food ever more quickly, no doubt distracted by my increased pace of masturbating you under the table. I keep up a nice rhythm, stopping for a few moments occasionally to run a fingertip around your cock tip and to slide my fingernails up and down the length of your cock.

"Have you ever done this before? you suddenly ask me.

"You mean in a restaurant?" You nod.

"Oh David..." and I look at you as if wounded by your suggestion. Before adding..."of course I have" said matter of factly. But then add with a huge smile: "just never with a man".

I watch your face as the impact of what I've just said sinks in.

"You mean....? but you stutter into complete silence.

"Don't worry David, it was a long time ago and I promise you one thing. I will tell you all about it one day." You resume eating and I carry on masturbating you gently even when other diners seem to looking across toward our table. You seem to relish each mouthful of food knowing I'm acting like a complete slut and you let out a constant stream of groans! I'm pretty sure they are groans of pleasure but just to make sure I ask in a hushed whisper and with a naughty smile,

"I can always stop masturbating you?"

"Oh god no, please, please don't stop" you reply.

"Ok, but remember what the waiter said, you have to be careful not to spill anything and I'm pretty sure he was referring to you. Not me!" I give your cock a few more strokes before finally taking my hand away. You look at me like a child who's just had his favourite toy taken away from him. So I add: "David... I don't want your cum on my new leather dress either!"

We finish our dinner and chat for a little while longer. The waiter returns once more.

"Can I get you dessert Madam, Sir?" Before you say anything, I answer by telling him my order but asking for it to be delivered to our room.

"Very well Madam".

"Thank you. I'm sure all my other needs will be taken care of there." The waiter looks at me quizzically and so I add "It's quite alright. David here knows how to fill me up". It quickly dawns on him what I'm saying and he grins from ear to ear as I get up from the table, leaving you to sign the bill whilst I go to the bathroom. As I walk away from the table I look back at you with a wanton smile and say "see you soon lover boy".

Walking back to our room you put your arm around me sliding your fingers up and down my back. Your hand glides over the soft leather of my dress and you can't resist fondling my bottom eagerly when you know we are alone in the corridor once more. As you pull out the room keycard I place my hands around your neck and pull you to to me. I kiss you passionately and deeply for the first time, my tongue eager to touch yours and to feel a part of you exploring inside me. I pull back and bite your bottom lip, gently licking your lips and pushing my tongue briefly into your mouth each time as I do it. You do the same to me. We are still outside our room but with our passion for each other now growing with every eager kiss I can feel only lust. Your hands move down to my bottom and you pull me toward you. You meet no resistance. I let you push hard against me. I can feel your cock hard and erect and as you grind yourself against me and I know you want me to carry on what I started during dinner. As we struggle with the key, we finally fall into the room, just managing to remain upright as we strain to continue our passionate kisses. The curtains are still open and so the room is filled with light from the surrounding buildings. It feels romantic. But I forget that and push you toward the bed.

12