Shopping in the Big Apple Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your jacket quickly falls to the floor, your tie comes off but just as you start to sit down on the end of the bed I twist around and swop places so it's me who is sat there with you standing in front of me. I grab your belt and before I know it you've got your shoes and socks off and your shirt quickly follows as I get your pants unzipped. I feel a shiver of excitement as I look at your straining cock and your now naked body before me. I run a finger and thumb gently down the length of your fully upright cock and look intently for the first time at your throbbing phallus that's been the object of my desire all evening. I cup your sac in one hand as I start to work on your erection. I'm filled with excitement as I play with you, rubbing, caressing and masturbating you in turn, slowly at first but with a few fast jerks every so often before slowing again. Your cock glistens in the muted light inches from my mouth. Finally I bend and lick the head ever so gently. Then I run my tongue all the way round your cock length, flicking my tongue against you as I journey down and back up again. I repeat it again and again, alternating between stroking your balls and masturbating you at the same time. I then bend down to get my head underneath your cock allowing me to run the tip of my tongue all the way up and down the underside of your stiffness from the base to its head. Each time I reach your cock head I open my mouth and take you into my mouth. I suck you gently.

As I suck I look up at you staring down wordlessly at me. Our eyes meet. I can see the pleasure in your face. Without taking my eyes off yours I am filled with overwhelming desire and I suddenly plunge down onto your cock. My mouth swells with your hardness throbbing with excitement within me as I push hard against you to take the full length. I keep it there sucking hard on you and then get into a lovely rhythm sucking the length of your cock. With each thrust your cock disappears and I become ever more excited as I release it from my mouth after each stroke. I feel as if its been captured by me. It's mine. I can do whatever I please with it. I can feel your hands either side of my head holding me sharing the rocking motion as I fellate you. I want you to remember this. I want it to be the best you've ever had. I want you to dream about the night you were fellated by me for the first time. And finally my mouth opens that tiny bit wider, wider even than before when I seemed to be taking the full length of your cock with each thrust. I hear the loudest moan that seems to go on and on as you feel the sensation of your cock thrusting down my throat.

I sense one of your hands move to the back of my head as if you are afraid this won't last and you want to keep your cock in my mouth forever. You thrust out your hips, pressing hard into me anxious to ensure every last tiny bit of your cock is being fully taken by me. I grab your buttocks with both my hands and pull you toward me to make sure. I know you can't get any closer but I want to send a signal to you that I want it. I want it all. I want to be filled and I want to be filled by your cock. Our movements become ever more frenzied as the pace of my sucking increases. Your cock is now thrusting in and out of my mouth with total abandon. I feel it go down my throat with one thrust, then you withdraw and I lick your cock head with my lips. My whole body is starting to quiver as I feel you beginning to spasm. Somewhere I can hear cries of what sounds like anguish but I'm past caring. All I want now is your cock. In my mouth. Filling my mouth. Fucking my mouth. My head is swirling around but I keep sucking you. I feel crazy with desire. Eager, hungry and wanton. Then you start to spasm again and again, I know you're coming. I can feel it. Oh god how much I want you to come. I can feel my own desire. My pussy is so wet. I push down hard a few more times and you start to buck as I sense and then feel your cum shooting up your cock. I thrust down one last time so that my mouth is full of cock as it squirts several powerful shots of your lovely hot cum into my mouth. I feel your hand go back to my head with most of your cock still in my mouth. I know it will be what you wanted and I know I want it to be memorable so as I feel your cum squirting down my throat I look up at you so you see me swallow all your cum. Then slowly you pull back as you begin to withdraw your cock, your last remaining spasms finally ejaculating your last drop of precious cum on to my waiting lips. I pull you onto the bed with me and as you sit next to me kiss you passionately once more so we share the joy of the taste of your cock and your fresh cum on my lips, together.

With my legs still dangling over the edge of the bed I let myself flop down on my back. I look back at the bedside clock and realise just how long I've been fellating you. Wow! No wonder I'm exhausted! Then I burst out laughing.

"Maybe you should call room service and tell them to cancel the dessert. I think I've just had it!!" You share my laughter as I reach down to my still eager pussy. I feel how wet I still am and with my eyes closed my hand goes to my legs. Then another realisation hits me. I'm still wearing my leather dress.... and I still want to be fucked......

12