Shopping Leads to Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's help this white cum dump get over to her car," laughed High Score, grabbing my wet hair and dragging me across the lot. I stumbled and tried to keep from falling down as he yanked roughly on my hair dragging me along. The other boys followed laughing at me.

"There, bitch, now you can go the fuck home," said High Score, throwing me down to the ground. "But first, clean the piss and cum off my hand from your wet hair, cunt." He rubbed his hand in my face while I licked off the piss and cum on it. When I finished licking his hand, he dried it on his pants and joined his friends. I watched the 4 black boys walk, laughing, toward Ramdickman's car. They climbed into the car and start to pull out, circling around so they drove close by me.

"Have a nice walk home, Lois," laughed Ramdickman, waving my clothes at me. As the car pulled away, all four of them flashed their middle fingers at me and howled with laughter. I got up off the ground and leaned against my car. I tugged on the door handle on the driver's side but it was locked. I hurried around to the passenger side and tried the door there. It was locked also. I looked in the window and saw the keys hanging in the ignition. My car keys and house keys dangled there just a few feet from me and I couldn't get to them.

It was now almost 2 in the morning and the boys had left me standing in Kuhn's lot naked with cum and piss running down me. They took my clothes with them knowing I would have to walk home naked. What a night and how I loved it, I thought, as I started walking down Shadeland Street toward Woodland and home.

THE END

12