Shopping Mall Fun

Story Info
Totally nude at the mall.
4.2k words
4.47
103.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rocket19
Rocket19
87 Followers

My girlfriend and I are both very exhibitionistic. We love to wear flirty little skirts and sheer tops showing off our tight young bodies. We both have been completely naked in public before but today we decided to try something different.

We decided that we would go shopping with a twist. We would wear our shortest skirts and some really revealing tops with out underwear of course and each time we tried something on we would pretend it was the wrong size. When we would ask for another size we would hand our clothes out with the item we were trying on and while one of us waited, nude, in the dressing room the other would go and find another item to try on. The item could be anything and the one of us waiting in the dressing room would not know what it would be until we had to try it on. We also made it a rule that we had to come out of the dressing room in what ever we were given to try on and show it to each other before we could have our clothes back. The only other rule was for every item of clothing we handed out of the dressing room that would be the same number of garments we would get back. This worried me a little as I had planned to wear a super short sun dress and that would mean all I had to give was one garment but I was more excited at the possibilities.

My sun dress was very short and quite sheer but the pattern hid my aroused nipples pretty well and if I was careful I would not show more than the curve of my rear end when I walked. Kara wore a really short denim skirt, really more of a belt than a skirt and a tight T-shirt. Her nipples were very visible and the skirt rode way low on her sexy hips barely covering her naked sex.

Our excitement could hardly be contained as we drove into town giggling like school girls we adjusted our skirts and walked into the cold air conditioned mall.

Our first stop was a small boutique that had a lot of hip club clothes and as we browsed the racks we played rock, paper, scissors to see who would go first. Of course I lost so I chose a short halter dress and headed off for the changing rooms. I had chosen a size small so the dress would be extra tight and extra short when I tried it on. I walked up to the sales clerk and asked for a dressing room telling her my friend would be standing outside to help me decide. The clerk just nodded and opened a door for me.

I closed the door to the dressing room and instantly got the shivers as I slipped my thin dress off and stood in front of the mirror totally naked. I was so hot from all the excitement I could feel my wetness and my fingers found their way down to my aroused pussy.

I stopped myself before I got to wound up and scooped up my dress and the one I was trying on and opened the door to find Kara waiting outside. I told her I needed a smaller size and she winked as she took the handful of clothes. I closed the door and started to rub my aroused pussy when I heard the knock on the door, she was back way to fast. I opened the door and flashed my naked body to Kara as she handed me only the new dress and kept my dress just like we talked about. Then I got a shock, I thought she would just go out into the store and come back with the same dress. To my surprise she had brought back an extra small. I stepped into the dress and struggled to stretch it over my hips. When I got to the top I knew there was no way this dress would contain my tits.

I was right the dress was way to short and my tits were spilling out of the top. I opened the door and showed Kara telling her there was no way I was coming out like this. She just giggled and said it was part of our game and I had no choice. With a deep sigh I stepped out of the dressing room and went to the mirror at the end of the row. I could not believe I was standing here with my ass on display and my tits falling out of a dress that was obviously way too small. I did my twirl and raised my arms which made the hem ride up over my hips exposing my naked sex completely. I ran back to the dressing room and Kara handed me my dress laughing hysterically.

I quickly put my dress on and came out to find the clerk waiting for us, I thought she had seen us and was going to ask us to leave but she just asked if we needed anything and I told her I would have to think about the dress. As she hung the dress on a hanger she noticed the size and looked at me with a strange look as we walked back out into the store.

I told Kara how aroused I was and told her she had to take her turn right now! She found a tight top with a matching tennis skirt and headed toward the dressing rooms. The same clerk was there and without asking she just opened a room for us.

Kara went inside and was naked in no time; she opened the door and showed me her naked body while she fingered herself. I smiled as she handed me her clothes and asked me for a larger size, wink, wink. I turned to the clerk as Kara shut the door and asked her if she had the outfit in a smaller size and she told me she would check. I heard Kara from inside the dressing room call me a bitch for putting her in the same predicament I had just been in. Little did she know that I was planning to show her in all her glory when the clerk returned.

I knocked on the door and Kara opened it thinking I would be standing there to hand her the outfit but instead the clerk almost fell over when she saw that Kara was naked. To her credit Kara played it off and acted like it was no big deal, taking the outfit from the bug-eyed clerk and closing the door. The clerk left quickly and I heard Kara tell me I was in for it when it was my turn again.

Opening the door she stepped out and the skirt was so short it hid nothing, the top was small and tight showing even the little goose bumps on her tits. We both giggled as she twirled and showed me her naked flesh. As she stepped back into the dressing room I gave her back her clothes and we kissed as she pushed the skirt down over her hips before closing the door.

We left the store almost skipping as our arousal was reaching new highs. I told Kara I would have to masturbate soon and she told me she almost came when she opened the door and saw the clerk standing there.

I had a wicked idea and dragged Kara toward a trendy shop that sells expensive jeans and sexy tops. She was puzzled at my choice until she saw that the dressing rooms only had a short curtain for a door and were in the middle of the store. The three-way mirror was at the back of the store so what ever we tried on we would have to show the whole store before we could get our clothes back. Just the thought of parading through the store almost naked was almost too much for us both.

Browsing the racks it was hard to contain our excitement and arousal, this was more than either of us had done, sober anyway. I knew we both would be taking our exhibitionism to the next level.

I choose a short denim skirt and a very low cut, sheer top and Kara picked out a crochet top with some tight jeans. We met at the dressing rooms and Kara frowned at me when she saw what I had picked out. We had agreed that what ever we handed out was the most we could get back and since I was wearing only one article of clothing I could only try on one article of clothing. I tried to plead with her about the store not selling dresses or even long shirts that I could try but she was not having it and as I started to go and find something else the cute sales girl asked us if we needed a changing room.

I was stuck, no matter what I would have to show at least one half of my body to fulfill the challenge. Kara told me it was my turn and she was not going to let me out of this. I told the sales girl about my friend helping me decide and she just smiled and said go right ahead opening the curtain on the dressing room.

I stepped inside and closed the curtain feeling my heart beat in my chest and looking in the mirror I noticed I was flushed bright red. I untied the neck tie on my dress and let it fall to the floor. I knew Kara could see under the short curtain so she had to know I was now naked. Almost on cue she stuck her head in the dressing room and asked loudly if I needed another size in something. I felt my naked body turn even redder as I handed her the clothes I had picked out and then bent to pick up my dress. That's when I noticed that the curtain was even shorter than I had thought. I could see out into the store and anyone looking could see me. Standing quickly Kara giggled as she grabbed my dress and left me there, naked and very aroused.

My heart raced at the thought of what she might bring back for me to try on. As I stood there my fingers strayed to my soaking pussy and I was lost in the moment until I heard the curtain open and Kara gasped at my brazen display. She didn't even hold the curtain as she handed me a very short skirt. I accepted the skirt and without stopping to close the curtain I stepped into it. The tiny garment rode very low on my hips and was almost too short but thankfully it covered my bottom. The mirror in the dressing room was small and I could not get a good look at myself so no matter what I would have to use the big mirror at the back of the store. Kara poked her head into the dressing room and told me the store was empty except for the sales staff and I could probably play off my topless ness with an excuse about my other dress. Taking a deep breath I covered my tits with my arm and stepped out to show Kara.

The sales girl was talking to Kara and they both turned to look at me as I showed them my short skirt. The two of them acted like it was normal for me to be topless and the sales girl pointed to the back of the store at the mirror. I walked to the three-way mirror with my arm over my tits and as I twisted and turned pretending to appraise the look of the skirt I dropped my arm and fiddled with the hem. Kara and the sales girl tried to hide there shock as I stood there with my tits out asking for their opinion.

I was high on the adrenalin and decided to go for it; bending at the waist I asked the two girls if they thought the skirt was too short. As I reached for my ankles I felt a cool breeze across my exposed sex and I heard the sales girl let out a gasp. Both Kara and the sales girl agreed that it was not too short and as I stood up I told the sales girl I would take it pushing the skirt down over my hips and stepping out of it. Both girls' jaws dropped as I handed the skirt to the sales girl and walked totally naked back to the dressing room. Some other girls were walking in as I got to the dressing rooms and I'm sure they saw me as I entered the tiny room in all my glory.

Kara had followed me and since I didn't even close the curtain she handed me my dress and whispered how hot that was. After I had my dress on we paid for my new skirt, at the employee price as a compliment from the sales girl who told us how she wished she had my confidence and we left the store. I told Kara she would have to take her turn at a different store because I had to sit down for a minute.

We found a table in the food court and got some sodas while I told Kara about the orgasm I had when I stepped out of the skirt and stood naked in as public a place as we had ever been. She told me she could have had her own orgasm if I had taken longer to walk back to the dressing room and we both laughed. As we sat there talking and drinking our sodas the sales girl from the store we had just been in came up and asked if she could join us. We told her to sit down and she began to tell us about how she had always wanted to exhibit herself like us. She just didn't think she had the courage to do what I had just done. I looked at her and in my most commanding voice I told her to show some courage and take her bra off right here and now.

We had just met this girl but I was empowered by my show and her admiration of my boldness so I wanted to push her as far as she would go. Looking at us both she took a quick look around and reached behind her back to unclasp her sexy lace bra. She was wearing a thin T-shirt like the one Kara was wearing and when she had her bra on the table her nipples could be clearly seen through the thin material. Flushing bright red she smiled and told us her name was Cheryl and it felt good to be free like us.

Kara introduced herself then said this is Chris as we all shared a hello kiss. Still on a high from all that was happening we explained our little game and told Cheryl she should join us for its conclusion. She said she was only on a break but that this was too much fun and since the store was pretty dead she just might not go back to work. That settles it Kara said as we all got up and started walking away. I asked Cheryl about her bra on the table and she said to leave it for the janitor he probably needed a thrill anyway.

Cheryl was tall, long legged and her large breasts swayed beneath the thin top making her nipples look as if they would break through at any moment. With Kara's nipples showing like beacons I felt like the only one covered up. I suggested we needed to find a top to wear with my new skirt so I could show off my nipple piercings. Kara and Cheryl agreed and they both wanted to try to match my show from earlier.

The perfect shop was right around the corner, it was one of those that sold surf type clothes for both men and women. The store was more crowded than any other store we had been in today and the dressing rooms were at the back. The store did have swimwear as well as some sexy tops and skirts for the young and hip. We all decided that we would pick out something for each other instead of for ourselves and that what ever it was we had to try it on. The same rules would apply and we had to show the outfit to both girls before you could get your clothes back. We also added the rule that we would keep picking out outfits for each other that were smaller and more revealing until one of us showed their naked body outside of the dressing room. This was about to get real exciting.

I was picking something for Cheryl and she would choose for Kara. That meant Kara was picking something for me, I knew she would try to make me the one naked first but I was determined to see Cheryl naked. We explained to her that her panties would have to be lost since neither of us was wearing any and it would only be fair and she readily agreed. I chose a very short skirt and a small tube top for her. Kara chose a very revealing one piece suit for me and Cheryl picked out a tiny thong bikini for her to model.

Since Cheryl was new to our game she would go first and we agreed that we would have to verify that she had no clothes in the dressing room with her when we started. No attendant at these dressing rooms and we picked the first one, the one farthest from the mirror. These again only had a curtain but unlike the last dressing rooms the curtain was full length. Cheryl stepped inside and removed all her clothes handing them to Kara as I pushed the curtain further open to verify she was nude.

What a body this girl has, long legs, large breasts and a clean shaven pussy with a small ring through her clit. Cheryl obviously enjoyed sunbathing as her tan was dark and except for a tiny thong tan line she had an all over tan. Kara took Cheryl's clothes and I took her panties and hung them on a hook in one of the other dressing rooms. Then I handed Cheryl the outfit I had chosen for her and waited while she tried it on.

The curtain flew open and Cheryl stepped out boldly looking incredibly sexy. The skirt rode low on her hips and very high on her thighs. The tube top barely contained her large tits and her aroused nipples poked out obscenely. Every eye in the place was on her as she twirled in the mirror admiring her display. Kara and I knew we had created a monster as Cheryl was removing the top before she closed the curtain on the dressing room.

Kara went next and Cheryl had left the skirt on with her T-shirt as we collected Kara's clothes. Kara felt she needed to catch up with Cheryl and I so she didn't even close the curtain all the way. Some boys shopping near by stopped in their tracks as they noticed a naked girl through the partly open curtain.

Cheryl opened the curtain even more when she handed the tiny bikini to Kara. I could not believe they way we were all acting when Kara came out of the dressing room wearing only the thong and asking me for a smaller top. I handed her a different bikini top and she asked Cheryl to help her tie it. All the boys in the shop were gathering around us as Kara asked what we thought of the bikini. Her tits were barley contained and the tiny bottom left nothing to the imagination. Stepping back into the dressing room she didn't even close the curtain as she removed the bottoms and asked for her skirt. Cheryl gave her back her skirt and like Cheryl, Kara was now wearing one of her two pieces of clothing and one from the store as I tried on my outfit.

The crowd was growing as I stepped into the dressing room and quickly removed my dress. Any shyness we may have had earlier was gone now and I slipped the one piece on with the curtain open. I left the top all askew as I stepped out of the dressing room and asked the girls to help me get it right. As I was looking at the outfit in the mirror Cheryl remembered why we had come in, a shirt to wear with my new skirt. She returned with a very sheer bikini cover that looked like a T-shirt except that it was cropped just below the breast and was made out of a very thin, sheer material. I thanked her and stepped back into the dressing room.

While I was taking off the swim suit Cheryl and Kara had paid for the bikini cover for me, the skirt for Cheryl and the bikini for Kara. Returning to the dressing room they handed me my new skirt and the bikini cover. I dressed in my new clothes and stepped out. Everyone gawked as I strode through the store with my tits fully on display.

Cheryl had left her jeans in the dressing room and was wearing the skirt she had just bought. Kara was still wearing the bikini top and the ridiculously small skirt as we walked through the mall. It hit us all at the same time; nobody was naked in the store before we left so now we had to think of something.

Cheryl mentioned that since I had been naked in her store I should be exempt from having to be naked so it was up to her and Kara. That's when Kara said we should all play a number game and the loser would have to strip and leave the mall naked. I added that the loser should get another chance so double or nothing meant the loser would have to ride home naked or be exempt from the next round, double of nothing.

Everyone agreed and Kara explained the game. We each would write down two numbers and the word high or low. If two had written low then the lowest number would win. We would total up the numbers and see who won. The game sounded fair and easy so with that we started.

I wrote the numbers 1 and 2 and the word low, Kara had the numbers 100 and 200 and the word high and Cheryl had written 1000 and 1001 also with the word high. Well that made me the loser and they both asked if I wanted double or nothing. Of course I went for my second chance and this time I won and Cheryl lost. Kara asked her if she wanted double or nothing and she wanted her second chance too. We all wrote down our numbers and words and when we unfolded the paper Cheryl had lost again and I had won.

Cheryl said that since I won twice I should get to make someone do a challenge and I thought that was a great idea. Since Cheryl was about to be nude while we drove her around town not to mention we were parked at the other end of the mall and she would have to leave the mall naked I thought it only fair to give the challenge to Kara.

I told Kara she could both strip now and leave the mall naked like Cheryl or she could wait and strip when we were at the car and ride around nude.

Rocket19
Rocket19
87 Followers
12