Shopping Time

Story Info
The original one.
1.4k words
4.14
26.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok guys we are off. Be good," Said Lya before taking Angie's hand and walking away. The boys settled down with beers in hand in front of the TV.

"Last week was really weird, I am so glad we got over it and are still friends," said Angie hugging her best friend.

"Hey boys can come and go but best friends are here to stay," Replied Lya squeezing Angie's hand.

"God this place is empty," exclaimed Angie as soon as the girls walked into the Store.

"Well hopefully we can get the stuff we need and head to the lingerie floor," giggled Lya.

"Hey look at this one!! This one would show your boobs real nicely," said Angie pointing to a laced black bra.

"Hmm I don't know...don't you think it's a bit too revealing? Besides I have a lot of white tops and I don't think I could wear a black bra underneath," commented Lya

"Oh come on! Imagine the look on Dan's face when he sees you in this," teased Angie.

"I think he will be more interested in what's inside the bra," said Lya giggling.

"Boys can be such pigs sometimes! I really think Matt would hump my dog if it wore a skirt," complained Angie.

"Hey tell you what! Why don't you pick some lingerie for me and I will pick for you and then we can have our own mini show in the dressing room," suggested Lya. Angie quickly agreed.

"Come on slow coach! Let's go to the dressing room!" exclaimed a clearly excited Angie. Her hands were full of lingerie for her best friend.

"Ok I am done, common let's go," said Lya walking towards the changing room.

"Are you sure this place is open? Even the staff are missing," commented Angie. The two best friends opened the largest changing room and went in.

"God I wish I could afford at least one of these bras, for something that takes such minimum material the price is unbelievable," complained Lya while taking her top off.

The girls were quite used to seeing each other naked. And after that specific night last week with the boys they were sure there were no secrets between them.

However looking at Lya being topless was making Angie wet.

God what's wrong with me, she thought to herself. She knew she was not gay as she loved cocks way too much, but seeing her best friend topless was making her wet and her nipples were starting to stick out.

"You cold hon?" asked Lya looking at Angie's pointing nipples.

"Yeah kind of," lied Angie.

Wonder what's up with her, thought Lya. She knew Angie was acting strangely suddenly and most worryingly looking at Angie's erect nipples was turning Lya on.

"Damn these Denims!" complained Lya trying to take her tight denim trouser off.

"Here let me help," said Angie and without waiting for a response pulled Lya's pants down to her ankles.

Damn she has such a cute behind, thought Angie.

"God, Lya! No wonder Dan loves taking you in the ass. It's so gorgeous," complimented Angie.

"Yeah well, Dan is such an ass man he would fuck any ass he finds," replied Lya.

"Hey you better sit down, then I can take your denims off properly," Said Angie pushing Lya on the little bench.

God, she is wearing a thong! thought Angie. Pretending to take her denim off Angie spread Lya's legs and peeked at her now very wet thong.

"Shit she is looking at my pussy," thought Lya. She knew Angie must have seen her thong quite wet.

"I better take this off too," said Angie pulling Lya's thong off. Looking at Lya's lips all puffed up was driving Angie crazy with excitement.

"Ok what do you have for me?" asked Lya standing completely naked in front of her best friend.

"Well how about this one?" said Angie and showed her a burgundy low cut bra and a thong with the matching color.

Lya put the lingerie on and posed for her friend. "so what do you think?"

"God Lya! If only the boys could see you now!" said Angie breathlessly.

"Oh come on it doesn't look that nice!" giggled Lya somewhat embarrassed.

"Are you crazy? That bra is showing your boobs real nice and that thong is making your ass look so inviting," replied Angie.

"You are so nice to me," said Lya kissing Angie on her cheek. As soon as Lya touched her, Angie's pussy started dripping.

"Well I am telling you the truth, Do you want to know what I would do now if I was a guy?" asked Angie breathlessly.

"Don't tell me. Show me," replied Lya clearly turned on.

"Well for starters I would hold you in my hand like this and kiss your lips like this," whispered Angie taking Lya in her arms.

God, her body is so soft and smooth, thought Lya. Although she had seen a lot of her girlfriends naked she had never had a girl push her body on her before. Lya moaned lightly when Angie kissed her.

Kissing Lya was driving Angie crazy with pleasure. She gently parted Lya's lips and inserted her tongue. Lya responded hungrily and fiercely. What started as a slow kiss turned into some serious French kissing.

Angie used one of her hands to caress Lya's boobs. While kissing her she gently started to twist Lya's nipples through the bra.

"Oh God, Angie!! What are you doing to me," moaned Lya.

"Shhhh..I am just showing you what Dan would do to you if he was here," said Angie. She gently pushed Lya on the bench and traced her tongue from Lya's face to her neck. While Angie was nibbling her neck Lya unclasped Angie's bra and traced her hand over the naked flesh.

Angie took this as a positive sign and unclasped Lya's bra and gently traced her tongue to Lya's breasts. Although Lya did not possess a large set of boobs, her nipples stood tall and erect from all the attention Angie was giving them.

"Oh God, Angie touch me please," begged Lya. Angie slowly traced her hand inside Lya's thong and touched her clit.

"Oh God that feels so good." Panted Lya. Not wanting to spoil the new thong Angie took them off and traced her tongue from Lya's boobs to her now very wet pussy. Angie intentionally ignored Lya's clit and licked the rest of her pussy.

"Oh God stop teasing me and eat me babe." shouted Lya. Angie grinned and flicked Lya's clit with her tongue.

"Oh God I am cumming!!!!!!" screamed Lya as she grinded her hip on Angie's face. Angie without pulling away drank all of Lya's love juice and cleaned her dry.

"Wow you learn something new every day," grinned a very satisfied Lya.

"Well let's see if you want to learn some more today," whispered Angie and took her shorts and panties off and stood naked in front of her friend.

Getting the message Lya smiled at Angie and pushed her to one of the walls and French kissed her hard. Angie moaned as Lya's naked body pressed hard against her naked body.

Lya pulled Angie towards her and made her lie on the floor. Lya climbed on top of her and started to press her body on Angie's.

Very slowly Lya started to grind her hips and press against Angie's pussy.

Angie clearly turned on hugged Lya and used her hand to pull Lya's ass hard so her hips were pressings hers strongly.

"I want to taste you." whispered Lya and headed south. She gently tasted Angie's pussy, liking the taste Lya inserted her tongue inside Angie's pussy.

"Oh God Lya, I am close please lick my clit." pleaded Angie.

Lya gently licked clit and then started to increase the pace.

"Oh yes like that!! I am gonna cum!!!" wailed Angie as her body started to shake and she came real hard.

Lya grinned at Angie and climbed up again and hugged her.

"Damn that was great! It felt so different with you," Grinned Lya.

Angie smiled faintly and kissed Lya.

"Well what do you know, We never got the chance to try on the lingerie, I guess we need to come back here again," said Lya slyly.

"Well wait until the boys get to know what happened here. They might for once stop watching their stupid game and come shopping with us," grinned Angie as she started to kiss Lya's nipples again.